ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

燃掉200卡路里的奇怪方法 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

燃掉200卡路里的奇怪方法

Weird Ways to Burn 200 Calories

在讲解过“200卡路里就是这样”的几个星期后
After taking a look at what 200 food calories looks like, a few weeks ago…
我们来了解一下:是什么燃烧掉了这200卡路里?
…we thought: what does it look like to burn these calories off?
如果跑步20十分钟,平均要消耗200卡路里
Sure, the average person who runs for a good 20 minutes will burn roughly 200 calories.
但这是燃烧卡路里的正确打开方式吗?
But is that really the most fun way to do it?
为什么不嚼18小时的口香糖来消耗这200卡路里呢?
For example: why not chew gum for 18 hours to burn off those 200 calories?
假定每片口香糖包含10卡路里
Granted, chewing gum contains around 10 calories per piece…
那么如果你每小时换片口香糖嚼 你会打破记录的
…so if you took a new piece every hour, you’d basically be breaking even.
喜欢润唇膏么?尝试涂1500次唇膏来燃烧掉200卡路里
Love lip balm? Try applying it 1500 times to burn 200 calories.
为什么不在涂上唇膏后和爱人拥吻2小时呢?
And why not put those glossy lips to good use with 2 hours of kissing your love interest?
如果热情升级 你只需要1个小时的性爱来消耗掉200卡路里
If things heat up, you only need an hour of sex to burn off 200 calories.
但在此之前 你可能想刷45次牙
But before all that, you may want to spend 45 sessions brushing your teeth.
喜欢比较被动的方式?那么看电视怎么样?
Prefer a more passive route? How about simply watching TV?
事实上看2.5个小时的电视可以消耗200卡路里
Spend a good 2.5 hours surfing through channels, and you’ll actually burn those 200 calories.
看些搞笑的 4部无广告的情景喜剧就够了
Watch something hilarious, and you only need 4 commercial-free sitcoms with consistent laughter.
如果你无聊地要睡着 你需要用超过3个小时的时间来消耗掉200卡路里
If you’re bored and happen to fall asleep, you’ll need over 3 hours to burn the same amount.
即使在你睡觉的时候 卡路里也在燃烧
But you WILL be burning calories even in your sleep.
不是看电视 觉得冲浪怎么样
Instead of surfing channels, what about actually surfing?
你可以用1个小时冲浪 同时你也可以得到小麦色的肤色
You can cut your time down to an hour by hitting the waves, all the while getting that much desired tan.
在此过程中如果你不小心呛到了水 不要担心
And if you get a mouthful of water in the process, don’t worry.
只是每天喝8杯水就能燃烧额外的70卡路里
Simply drinking 8 glasses of water will burn an extra 70 calories a day.
白开水哦
Fresh water, that is.
也就是说 经过3天的每日水摄入量 你会燃烧掉200卡路里
Meaning, after 3 days of the recommended daily water intake, you’d have burned off that 200 calories.
但是不要尝试在一天里喝完这些量
But don’t try to sneak it all in one day.
喝过量的水其实是有害的
Drinking too much water can actually be dangerous.
不想花这么多天等待
Don’t want to wait days?
尝试15分钟的剧烈跳跃
Try some intense skipping for 15 minutes.
如果想有个美好的一天 为什么不把你喜欢的歌曲唱23遍
Or, if you’re having a good day, why not let the world know by singing your favourite pop song 23 times?
但如果淋浴头是唯一一个欣赏你音乐作品的人
But if your shower-head is the only one who appreciates your vocals…
为什么不弹1.5个小时的钢琴呢?
…how about playing ‘Chopsticks’ on the piano for an hour and a half?
或者 打一篇4,800字的短片小说可以燃烧掉200卡路里
Or, put those fingers to use by typing out a 4,800-word short story about burning 200 calories.
虽然200卡路里是我们随意选择的一个数字
And while 200 calories is an arbitrary number that we chose…
一磅的脂肪相当于大约3,500的卡路里
…a pound of fat is equivalent to roughly 3,500 calories.
燃烧吧!
So, burn away!
不过 重要的是记住当你做这些运动的时候 你的身体燃烧了多少卡路里
Though, it’s important to remember that how many calories your body burns during these activities…
取决于你的体型 基因和身体构造
…is dependent on your size, gender and general body make-up.
不要忘记: ASAP Science现在有白色和黑色的t恤
Don’t forget: ASAP Science now has t-shirts in both white and black.
链接在下面
Links are in the description.
除了这些燃烧问题之外 记得订阅更多科学视频
Ask away those burning questions, and subscribe for more weekly science videos.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eml6f9g_Yhw

相关推荐