ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

减肥:很简单很科学,奈何情绪总是来干扰 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

减肥:很简单很科学,奈何情绪总是来干扰

Weight Loss: Simple Science Until Our Emotions Intrude |

当提到减肥和身体健康
People always want to sell something
人们总想着去销售些什么 对吧
when it comes to weight loss and health, right!
所以他们因此一直浪费时间做无用功
So they reinvent the wheel for that reason.
我相信你一定见过各种流行一时的减肥食谱
I’m sure you’ve seen a variety of fad diets
你知道的 像是 噢 我们现在马上要做素食主义者
whether it’s oh, you know, right now we are going vegan.
等等!不!我们要复古饮食!等等!不!
Wait! no! We’re going paleoWait! No!
要不按照30-30-40的百分比等额分配
It’s thirty-thirty-forty equal portions of everything.
等等!
Wait a second!
我们都可以做到 但是毫无用处
We can do everything but eat beans.
因为体重一直在不断的增加
It just, it always goes on and on and on.
事实上
And the reality is that
减肥 保持体重是一个简单的科学道理
weight loss, weight maintenance, is simple science.
那就是少吃多动
It’s eat less, move more…
你吃下去的食物中含有卡路里
Food that you consume has calories in it.
卡路里是能量单位
Calories are units of energy.
没消耗的能量以脂肪形式储存脂肪就是储存的能量
Energy that does not get burned, gets stored as fat. Fat is stored energy.
然后挑选食物时动动脑子
And then obviously use common sense with your food choices.
我们都知道食物中有很多不算是食物的食品
We all know not to eat things in our food that is not food.
假脂肪 假香料 假糖 等等
Fake fat, fake flavor, fake sugar, and so on.
那么 如果在现实生活中保持健康就这么简单
So, in reality if it’s this simple being healthy,
为什么还有这么多人对此感到无力?
why do so many struggle with it?
那是因为人们都是因情感的驱使去食用食物
And that’s because people utilize food for a variety of emotional reasons.
不管这是一种处事方式
Whether it’s a coping mechanism
还是在生活中让他们与他人
or whether it’s affording them a deeper connection
有更紧密的联系
with another individual in their lives.
而这也是我们所要探寻的
And that’s what we have to get to the bottom of.
我记得有人曾跟我说过人们之所以肥胖是因为他们希望自己那样
And I remember somebody once said to me people are fat because they want to be fat.
我记得我当时的反应就是 你真蠢
And I remember going what an a-hole you are.
但我越去思考这个问题就越觉得这是真的
And the more I thought about it the more I realized it was true.
当我开始和更多的肥胖的人们共事
The more I began to work with people who were overweight,
我就越开始看出这对他们意味着什么
the more I began to see what it meant to them.
这可能和你的父母有关
And it could’ve been a connection with a parent.
也可能是因人去世而伤心
It could’ve been a connection to grieving the loss of somebody
然后觉得如果你不以这种方式进食
and feeling like if you stop eating like this
你就在人生中翻过了这一章 你和死去的他们已经没有了任何关系
you’ve moved on with your life and you’re no longer connected to them.
这可能是一种控制欲
It could be a sense of control.
这也可能是一种针对被伤害和在人际关系中受伤的防御机制
It could be a defense machianism against being vulnerable and getting hurt in relationships.
但这就是减肥或者变得健康这么难的原因之一
But that is one of the reasons that losing weight or getting healthy is so difficult,
因为这要求我们放弃那些一直以来为我们提供舒适
because it requires us to give up something that has been providing comfort
并且在很长一段时间里保护我们不受伤的东西
and defense against hurt for a very long time.
这并不是因为人们很脆弱 或是愚蠢 懒惰 又或者是天生肥胖
It’s not because people are weak, or stupid, or lazy, or genetically fat.
很有趣的是 我经常问人们
It’s funny I asked people a lot of times,
就像我现在问你们一样
right and if I was to ask you right now
你为什么想要变得健康?
why is it that you want to be healthy?
我也总是会在节目的第一天去问超级减肥王的参赛者们
And I would always ask contestants on The Biggest Loser, first day right.
然后他们就开始揭露
And they would show up
踏上磅秤称体重
and they would get on the scale- because they would get on the scale
在他们开始第一次试验之前
before they ever had their first workout
他们就表现得像是 我正在改变我的人生!
and they would be like I’m changing my life.
我再也不会看到这个数字了!
I’m never going to see this number again.
我正在改变世界!
I’m changing the world.
我正在改变我的邻里 我的学校 我的家庭 我的伴侣
I’m changing my neighborhood, my school, my family and my partner,
我的……等等 对吧?
my.. so on and so forth , right?
第一次试验的五分钟后
Five minutes into the first workout
他们就在地板上打滚他们向门爬去
they are rolling on the floor, they are crawling for the door,
他们哭泣
they are crying…
他们呕吐
They’re throwing up.
那个时候我的反应就是 行 那么现在你是为什么而来?
And in that moment I was like okay, so now why did you come here?
为什么……你想来到这个地方?
Why…did you want to come to this place?
这地方不简单 保持健康是个很难的事情
This place is not easy. Being healthy is hard work.
为什么?
What is it?
然后他们就会说
And they would say
我 我只是想要变得健康 然后我就可以变得更好
well I would, I just want to be healthy. And I would go great,
这对你来说意味着什么?
What does that mean to you?
然后我就可以开始喜欢上史努比
And then I would get like the Scooby- Doo.
嗷呜
know-wow!!It was ruff.
人们从来不去思考这个
And people don’t think about it.
他们真的不知道
They really don’t know.
如果我现在问你
If I was to ask you right now
健康在你的生活中是什么样子的?
what does health look like in your life?
你的答案会是什么?
What’s your answer?
是 我想在春假的时候
Is it I want to wear a two piece
穿两件式套装而不是连衣裙 因为我22岁了 吗?
instead of a one piece at spring break because I’m 22.
或者是 我想看到我孙子大学毕业 因为我62岁了 吗?
Or is it I want to see my grandchildren graduate from college, because I’m 62.
又或者是 你知道吗?我想开着灯啪啪啪 吗?
Or is it you know what? I want to have sex with the lights on.
顺便一提 我觉得这个评价过高了
Which by the way, I think it’s tremendously overrated
但是虽然如此 这也不可能一直是关着灯的
but nevertheless, it’s not dark all the time.
不管你的动机是什么 这才是最重要的
Whatever your motivation is that’s what’s critical.
它可能是你成为了一位新任妈妈
And it could be that you are a new mom.
也可能是你想穿紧身牛仔裤
It could be that you wanna wear skinny jeans.
亦可能是你想跑马拉松
It could be that you wanna run a marathon.
你需要去想想这个问题
You need to think about
健康会在什么样的程度上提高你的生活质量
what ways health will improve the quality of your life,
因为现在我要告诉你
because I’m gonna tell you right now
变得健康这个过程通常一点也不愉快
that getting healthy usually is displeasurable.
我们中的大多数宁愿看我们最喜欢的电视节目
Most of us would rather be watching our favorite TV show
也不愿在体育馆里挥洒汗水
than sweating it out at the gym.
我们中的大多数 不是全部 但是有很大一部分
Most of us, not all, but most.
我们中的大多数比起烤鲑鱼更喜欢披萨
Most of us would prefer pizza to grilled salmon.
而且 为了变得自制
And so, in order for these behaviors in the moment
这些看起来没那么愉快的行为是必须的
that are less than pleasurable to become managable
你得有一个值得你这么去做的前景和长期计划
you’ve got to have perspective and a long-term goal that’s worth it.
我们把这个称作寻因
And we call that finding your why.
恩……有一句很棒的熟语
Um..there’s a great quote.
如果你为了某个原因而活 那么你就可以忍受过程
If you have a why to live for, you can tolerate the how
这个过程指的就是与目标息息相关的努力和牺牲
The how is the work and the sacrifice associated with the goal.
这就是为什么你需要问自己一些强有力的问题 比如
And so this is where you need to ask yourself some really powerful questions of
具体来说我到底想要什么?
what is it that I want for myself in detail?
我对我的未来有什么期望?
What do I want for my future?
我对这种提高生活质量的事情怎么看?
How do I see this improving the quality of my life?
最初你就会发现
And you might find in the beginning,
你什么都记不起
you draw a complete blank.
造成这种情况的原因是我们大都
And the reason for this is because so many of us live
以一种我们自认为应该的方式活着
in the way that we think we should,
我们忘记了我们真正想要的是什么
that we’ve forgotten what it is we really want.
所以我给你准备了一个练习
So I have an exercise for you.
我希望你在接下来的两个星期里
I want you for the next two weeks
在你醒着的时候每个小时定一个闹钟
to set your alarm on the hour every hour, waking hours only.
我也不是一个完全没人性的怪兽
I’m not a complete monster.
当闹钟响的时候 我希望你能自问一下
And when it goes off I want you to ask yourself
你在这个时刻正在做什么
what you’re doing right now in the moment.
然后 这件事给你的感觉如何?
And then subsequently, how does it make you feel?
通过教会你自己变得现实
And by teaching yourself to become present 
你能开始更好的定位你真正想要的东西
you’re better able to start identifying the things that you do want,
你真正热衷于的东西
that you are passionate about,
而这些将帮助你开始完善你的原因
and that will help you start to cultivate your why.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

金发妹子教你如何减肥:要给自己定一个大目标 一个自己真正想要的大目标

听录译者

HJF再来三碗饭

翻译译者

甜圈家黑喵

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJP9YuFh1OU

相关推荐