未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

晚安,面团宝宝!烤个零垃圾披萨吧!

We Tried To Make Pizzas With Zero Waste

那么今天我们要做披萨
So today we are making pizza,
但有一条规则 我们不能制造任何垃圾
but there is one rule: we cannot make any waste.
我是Auri 我在芭菲做环保相关内容
I’m Auri. I make environmental content here at BuzzFeed,
并且尽自己的最大努力做到零垃圾
and I try my best to leave zero waste.
我是个很简单的厨师
I’m a pretty basic chef.
我做了很多素食餐
I make like a lot of plant-based meals.
我从未做过披萨 所以会问你许多问题
I have never made a pizza and I’m gonna be asking you lots of questions
-好的 好呀-[笑声]
-Yeah, yeah.-[laughter]
披萨非常简单 就是面粉 水 酵母 盐 以及糖的组合
Pizza is very simple. It’s flour, water, yeast and salt and sugar.
我觉得我们能尽量不制造垃圾
I think we can make little waste as possible.
食物浪费不一定是坏事
Food waste is not necessarily bad,
但是为了这次挑战 我们将尽量不制造垃圾
but for the sake of this challenge, we’re gonna try to make no waste.
如果你想了解更多可持续和健康生活的内容
If you wanna learn more about sustainability and healthy living,
请查看Goodful的YouTube频道
check out Goodful’s YouTube channel.
采购食材
Shopping
我都想在这给自己买东西了
I just wanna shop for myself here.
不错 不错呀
Not bad, not bad.
那么我想做个简单的素食披萨
So I’m thinking about making a simple veggie pizza
上面放素食帕玛森奶酪和一些姜片
topped with vegan parmesan and some ginger crispies.
因为我要做不含奶酪的披萨
I think because I’m making a pizza without cheese,
所以就要用其他味道吸引人
I really gotta hit you with some other flavors.
我觉得面粉在那儿
I think flour is there.
我要做玛格利塔披萨
I’m going to make margherita pizza,
因为它的原料很简单
because it’s such a simple ingredient.
原料简单意味着产生的垃圾会很少
Simple ingredient means I don’t think I will create a lot of trash.
我们需要牛至
We need oregano.
噢 我找到了没有标签的 啊 好吧
Oh, I’ve found one without a sticker. Oh, okay.
我要用面包粉做披萨面团
I’m going to make pizza dough using bread flour.
面包粉含有更多的面筋
It has more gluten.
因此做出来的面包更有嚼劲
So it has a kind of chewy texture.
很难找到零垃圾的食用油
So oil is something that’s hard to find zero waste.
那么我们最后不得不买一玻璃瓶的油
So we did end up having to purchase glass container oil,
玻璃瓶可以回收 但不是完全零垃圾
which we can recycle, but it’s not completely zero waste.
我在做素食帕玛森奶酪 而不用普通奶酪
So instead of regular cheese I’m making vegan parmesan
用的是从散货箱买的腰果和营养酵母
with cashews and nutritional yeast from the bulk bins.
玛格利塔披萨要用到马苏里拉奶酪
Margherita pizza has mozzarella cheese.
马苏里拉奶酪很难自制
Mozzarella cheese is very difficult to make.
好吧 我觉得应该再加点开水嗯 见鬼!
Okay, I think we should get more boiling water. Emm…Mother f…pearl!
因此我准备就买点马苏里拉奶酪
So I’m gonna just buy mozarella cheese.
如果是奶酪店 我感觉他们可能是卖散装的
If you go to cheese shop, I have a feeling they might sell it in a bulk.
能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
你们卖马苏里拉奶酪吗?
Do you guys sell mozzarella cheese?
-马苏里拉?-是的
-Mozzarella?-Mm-hmm.
-像 预先包装的?-呃 不是包装的 就是那种
-Like…pre-packaged?-Um…not pre-packaged. Like something…
是 我们的熟食店卖 我们会打包
Yeah, it’s from our deli. We’ll package it…
噢 好 好的!我们带了容器
Oh cool, cool!We have a container…
我们问了店员 他们有点迟疑
We asked the shop staff. They were a little bit hesitant.
人们不太习惯顾客自带容器装东西
People aren’t really used to you asking to put things in your own container,
但是只要你友好一点
but as long as you’re friendly and nice,
他们就会同意的 我们就是这样
it usually works out and that’s exactly what we did.
我们买到啦 做得好Auri
We’ve got it. Good job Auri.[laughters]
第一步:制作面团
Step one: making the dough
我们回来啦!
We’re back!
要揉面团了 好激动 我从没揉过面团
And I’m so excited to make dough. I’ve never made dough.
那么首先我们要活化酵母
So first we gonna activate yeast.
不幸的是 这是我们第一个垃圾
Unfortunately, here is our count of one waste.
-噢!-已经可以看到气泡了
-Oh!-You can already see like bubble.
我们要放盐和橄榄油 然后倒入酵母混合液
We are going to put salt and olive oil, pouring the yeast mixture right in there.
噢 我都能闻到味道了
Oh, and I can really smell it.
为了得到好的嚼劲 我们必须去揉面团
So we have to knead it in order to get that nice chew.
-这面团水分太多了-对啊
-It’s really wet.-Yeah.
那你要判断何时算揉好了
So like while you’re looking for it
就是当你把手指插进去 它会弹回来
when you poke the finger, it should be bouncing back.
-很有满足感-是的
-This is very satisfying.-Mm-hmm.
就像我手上长了一层多余的皮肤
Feel like I’ve got extra skin.
-哦-现在很有弹性
-是的 这是女孩子玩的球
-Oh… -Now it’s a good jump.
-Yeah, this is a girl’s ball.
那我要用橄榄油把它变成新的球球
So I wanna get a new ball with olive oil.
让面团静置几个小时
And rest it for a few hours.
我们要把宝宝放在温暖舒适的地方
We’re gonna just put it in a warm comfy place for our baby.
噢 好可爱
Oh, so cute.
-再见啦-好了 宝宝
-Bye.-So baby.
-我给那个面团起名叫团宝-团宝?好可爱啊
-是的
-I named that dough “Doughby”.-Doughby? So cute.
-Yeah.
-我们把面团取出来-那么我们要捶打面团排气
-We got our dough.-So we are going to punch the dough, release the gas.
-打他?-是的 把里面的空气打出来
-Punch it?-Yeah. So you punch off gas inside,
你要把空气排出来
So you kinda wanna release the gas.
噢!好有满足感啊
Oh! This is so satisfying.
然后我们要给面团整形
And we are going to reshape it.
我们把空气拍出来 我们要做两个披萨 所以把它对半切开
We release the gas. We are making two pizza, so I’m going to cut it in half.
我们要重塑面团
We are going to like reshape the dough,
给面团收口 要做得可爱一点
kind of close the thing, you just like want to make really cute.
-哇哦 你的面团好好看-我们的面团小子
-Wow, yours is so nice.-Our dough boys.
那么我们要静置面团
So we’re gonna just rest it.
-面团小子要休息了吗?-一个半小时
-It gets to take a nap now?-One hour and a half.
第二步:烤番茄
Step two: tomato roastin’
我以前做过披萨 但没用新鲜番茄做过披萨酱
I made pizza before but I’ve never made pizza sauce like with fresh tomato.
大多数披萨食谱需要罐装番茄酱
Most recipes for pizza sauce call for a can of tomato sauce.
因此 我们在尝试自己用番茄做酱料
And so we’re trying to just take the tomatoes and make our own sauce.
希望能做得好吃点 但我有点担心
And I’m hoping that’ll taste good but I’m a little worried.
全洗完了 成功了
All washed. We did it.
把番茄切成两半吧
You’re cutting tomato half.
我们要用橄榄油 盐 和胡椒做番茄酱
We are going to cook with olive oil and put salt and pepper.
你觉得怎么才能做出味道浓厚的番茄酱呢?
What do you think we can do to have like that rich tomato paste flavor?
如果低温慢烤的话 但愿番茄能产生浓浓的味道
If we roast it low and slow it will develop kind of a concentrated flavor I’m hoping.
撒盐哥来了
Salt Bae over here.
-你想撒盐吗?想不想变成撒盐哥?-不了
-Do you wanna do it? Do you wanna Salt Bae?-No.
那么我们要烤番茄了
So now we are going to roast the tomatoes.
第三步:从头做“奶酪”
Step three: “cheese” from scratch
现在我们要制作你的奶酪了
Now we’re gonna make your cheese.
我要看你的做法 因为我以前没做过素食奶酪
And I’m gonna see how you make it because I’ve never made vegan cheese before.
我要用营养酵母做
So I’m gonna be using “nooch”,
营养酵母是一种从糖浆提取的失活酵母
which is a deactivated yeast from molasses.
维生素B含量很高
And it’s really high in like B vitamins.
这种酵母有种很浓的奶酪味
It has like a really deep cheesy flavor
做奶酪还要用到腰果 大蒜粉和盐
And cashews, garlic powder and salt to make our parmesan.
-尝尝什么味道-哇哦!
-Guess we’ll try it -oh wow!
很好吃 尝起来几乎跟奶酪一模一样
It’s good. It almost tastes like cheese
第四步:切配料
Step four: topping chopping
这些是我的配料
These are my toppings.
这是我的原料
And this is my ingredient.
-只有一个-奶酪
-Just one. -Cheese.
知道吗 我要把这些蔬菜煎一煎
So wonder how I’m gonna be sautéing all these vegetables.
-我做完了-哇哦
-I’m done. -Oh wow.
-我可以帮你吗?-噢 你想的话就来吧
-Can I help you?-Oh, if you want, yeah.
对食物垃圾 我不太担心 因为它是有机物
Food waste I don’t worry as much aboutbecause it’s an organic matter.
会随时间腐烂掉
And it decomposes over time,
而塑料要40到50年才能分解
whereas plastic can take up to 40 to 50 years to break down.
所以我尽量不用塑料制品
So I really try to avoid plastic,
因为塑料真的会存留在环境里
because that really stays in our environment.
还有 仅仅9%的塑料制品被循环利用
And also only 9% of plastic actually gets recycled.
-然后 我哭了 因为在切洋葱-你是在哭
-And now I’m crying because I’m cutting onions.-you are.
所以 真的 尽量不要用塑料 朋友们
So like really, you know, try not to make plastic guys.
第五步:做好披萨酱
Step five: finishing the sauce
我要做番茄酱 你要处理配料
I’m going to make tomato sauce and you’re going to make the topping.
我把洋葱煎过了 这些是烤番茄
I sauteed onion and this is roasted tomato.
我们把番茄在300华氏度烤了一小时
And we roasted it on 300 for one hour.
这就是我们的披萨酱
It’s gonna be our pizza sauce.
我希望够咱们俩用
I hope it’s enough for both of us.
我也希望如此 否则我就必须再做点了
I hope so too, or I’ll have to do the add up.
好的 但愿成功
Right, I hope it works.
[搅拌机运转声]
[Sound of the electric mixer]
这番茄酱味道还是不太浓重
It’s still missing a little bit of deep flavor,
但是有我想要的甜味和鲜味
but it has kind of sweet and like fresh flavor I want.
所以是可以做到的 用不着罐装番茄
So we can do it. We don’t need that canned tomato.
第六步:最后的准备
Step six: final preparation
现在要给面团整形
Now we’re gonna shape the dough.
在案板上撒点面粉
So put some flour on the surface.
拿起面团
And take the dough.
噢 感觉跟之前很不一样
Oh, it feels even more different than before.
感觉更脆弱还是怎么样了 很好
It’s like more fragile or something. It’s cool.
推一推面团 把它整成披萨的形状
So you’re gonna push and kinda shape like a pizza’s shape.
我在把它弄皱
I’m kinda doing like ripple.
我做的披萨外圈有一点点厚皮
My pizza has a little bit thicker crust on the outside.
所以我就把中心抻得比四周薄一点
So I’m stretching center part more than the outer side.
做得好看点
Make it fancy.
-咱们来放配料吧-好的 让我们来装饰披萨
-Let’s put the topping.-Yay let’s dress these pizzas.
看着就跟披萨酱一样 我为咱们骄傲
Looks like pizza sauce. I’m pretty proud of us.
我要放马苏里拉奶酪了
I’m going to put mozzarella cheese.
好的 我要放配菜了
Okay I’m gonna put on my toppings.
我做了好多配菜 所以看它会不会在烤箱里裂开
I got quite a lot of toppings so we’ll see if it breaks apart in the oven.
噢真棒 你可以把它倒出来
Oh nice, you can just drop it.
好的 好了 做得不赖
Okay, well it’s okay. That’s not so bad.
现在要把披萨放进烤箱
Now we’re gonna put it in oven.
把烤盘倒置预热 这样就创造了一个高温的表面
I’m heating baking sheet upside down so creating really hot surface.
有点像烤牛排
It’s kinda like searing steak.
[音乐]
[Music]
-噢 看着好棒啊-漂亮的宝宝出烤箱了
-Oh, looks so good.-A beautiful baby is out of the oven.
可以那么说吗?
Can I say that?
披萨从烤箱取出来了 我要用新鲜罗勒叶做装饰
Pizza is out from the oven.I’m going to garnish with fresh basil.
在披萨烤好以后放点罗勒叶
You wanna put basil after pizza is baked,
是因为想让披萨有一些新鲜罗勒的味道
because you kinda want to have like nice fresh basil flavor.
-最后一步-我们做完了!
-The finishing touch.-We did it!
我们的披萨很漂亮
Our pizza looks beautiful.
我做的就是很简单直接的披萨
And my pizza is just like very simple straightforward pizza,
但我就是喜欢这样的披萨
but this is how I like it.
一开始要从头做披萨的时候 我很紧张
So at the beginning I was really nervous about making pizza from scratch
因为我以前没做过披萨
because I haven’t done that before.
但是跟Rie一起做披萨很开心 她懂得很多
but it was just so fun to make with Rie and she’s so knowledgeable.
我觉得做出来的披萨非常棒
I think the pizzas turned out really great.
制造的垃圾量然我很受触动
So I’m really impressed with the amount of waste that we created.
零垃圾只是意味着 尽量少把垃圾送去填埋场
Zero waste just means trying to send as little as possible to landfill.
并不意味着苛求完美 不制造任何垃圾 因为这是不可能的
It doesn’t mean trying to be perfect and not making any trash because that’s impossible.
我好想尝尝 不知道会是什么味道
I’m excited to try. I have no idea what this tastes like.
-开吃吧!-好
-Let’s eat.-Yes.
那么让我们的朋友过来 尝尝这两个披萨吧
So let’s bring our friends over and have them taste that.
-我做了经典的玛格利塔披萨-我们刚一直在看你做
-I made a classic margherita.-We’re all just watching it.
-我喜欢它蓬松的外壳-嗯嗯
-I love a good fluffy crust.-Emm.
-我喜欢 很新鲜 番茄真的好新鲜-非常好的披萨
-I love it. It’s so fresh, the tomatoes really fresh.-Very good pizza.
-非常好!很棒 你们很棒!做得太好了-披萨!
-Very good! Great job, great job guys! Well done.-Pizza!
所以我猜 没有披萨盒喽?
So no pizza box, I guess.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

主厨Rie和Auri要挑战零浪费做披萨,她们能挑战成功吗?

听录译者

凌辰

翻译译者

凌辰

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-TqMxdfMY

相关推荐