ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

价值1000美元的皇室用餐礼仪课程 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

价值1000美元的皇室用餐礼仪课程

We Tried The Plaza Hotel's $1,000 Royal Etiquette Class

I think this is, l it’s really a finger thing, it’s too far right now.
这是锻炼指头吗 劲使大了
-OK, so now it’s… -It’s…
-现在试试… -碎了…
OK, go.…
然后…
I’m so sorry, that was, like, the worst thing to go with this.
实在抱歉 把蛋糕捏碎实在是太糟糕了
价值1000美元的皇家礼仪课程体验
Today I’m at the Plaza Hotel to take an etiquette class
今天我要去广场酒店体验一节礼仪课
And let me tell you, I am not the most graceful person.
实话说 我不是个优雅的人
I’m a messy eater, I’ve never walked in heels before,
我吃相不好 从来不穿高跟鞋
and I would not know how to conduct myself at a formal dinner.
在正式晚宴上手足无措
So we’re gonna see if this class can truly
看学完这节课能不能
give me a full etiquette make over day
让我在礼仪方面改头换面
and I can walk out of here ready to have dinner with the Queen.
希望上完课之后 我够资格跟女王同桌进餐
Etiquette is simply respect.
礼仪 简单的说 就是尊重
That’s all it is
仅此而已
If you really deconstruct everything,
仔细解构礼仪的各个方面
and the core of what it is, it’s just simply respect.
你会发现礼仪的核心 就是尊重
A private etiquette course at Beaumont Etiquette, taught at the Plaza hotel,
Beaumont礼仪学校在广场酒店举办的
can course over one Thousand dollars,
私人礼仪培训课价格是一千美金
and promises to teach you all the graces
课程承诺在短短几小时内
of a duchess in just few hours.
让你优雅如公爵夫人
Etiquette is something that seems so old-fashioned to me,
在我看来 礼仪这种东西已经过时
but this school’s founder, Myka Meier, says business is booming,
但学校的创立者Myka Meie说生意非常好
and maybe not for who you’d think.
他们的客户群可能跟你想的不一样
While Myka has worked with members of England’s royal family,
Myka确实与英国皇室成员合作过
today her clients are mostly young professionals
但如今她的客户大多是年轻的专业人员
willing to dish out a month’s rent to learn manners.
他们愿意花一个月房租 来提高礼仪修养
So I wanted to pay her a visit to learn why.
所以我想来拜访拜访 一探究竟
It’s more relevant now than ever before,
如今学习礼仪比以前更为重要
because we communicate mostly electronically now.
因为人们的沟通大多是通过网络实现
So we’re losing some of those soft skills
逐渐丧失了一些诸如礼仪这样的软技能
that are still important when you meet somebody face to face.
但是礼仪在你跟别人会面时还是很重要的
At this point, I was a little
此刻我很担心
more nervous than confident that I could pull it off,
是不是能圆满完成学习任务
but the time had finally come to see,
是时候来看看
if I could be at least a little bit graceful for a day.
我今天能不能变得至少优雅一点点呢
Table Settings
餐桌礼仪
In front of you here we’ve got,
我们面前的是
this is just a very simple, one-course table setting.
很简单的单盘布置
You have your water glass, which is always directly above your knife.
右手边是水杯 水杯总是放在刀的正前方
Then you have your bread plate on your left.
面包盘在左手边
So you put your index to your thumb on both sides.
把两只手的食指和大拇指捏起来
This is a lowercase B for bread. Christian:
左手是字母b代表面包
OK.
好的
The right is a lowercase D for drinks.
右手字母d代表饮料
So, if you put it down, your bread plate’s always on your left
这样能帮你记住 面包盘总是在左边
and your drinks will always be on your right.
水杯总是在右手边
餐巾礼仪
So the moment you get to a restaurant,
在餐厅入座之后
you want to take that napkin off of the plate,
把餐巾从盘子里拿起来
and then just gently, to the side, just unfold it,
动作轻柔地将餐巾展开
and then refold it in half
再把餐巾对折
so that the seams are both down, like that,
让餐巾的边缘冲外
and then the crease faces toward you.
折叠处向内
Excellent.
对 就是这样
-Oh no, mine looks terrible. -No.
-哎呀 我折的不好看 -挺好的啊
You never go down to your napkin,
用餐巾的时候不要弯腰
because it looks like you’re kind of, like, hiding something under the table.
那样感觉你在往桌子下面藏东西
So just open here, and you bring the napkin up to your face,
打开餐巾一角 拿到嘴边
-and then, oh, just the inside. -Oh.
-然后 注意 只用里侧 -哦
Hold the inside.
拿着里侧
And you’re actually putting all of your stains in the inside of the napkin.
这样污渍都留在餐巾里面
We just dab, dab, dab,
这样 轻轻沾拭
and then you close the napkin
用完之后合起来 放回去
so all the stains stay contained in the inside of the napkin.
污渍就都藏在餐巾内侧了
Wow.
好神奇
Now, at the end of the meal,
用餐结束时
then we would pinch in the middle
捏着餐巾中间
and we would leave it to the left of the place setting
把它放在餐具的左边
to show that we were finished with the meal,
这样放代表我们用餐结束
we are done, we are not coming back to the table.
不是暂时离开桌子 而是吃完了
Never do that.
千万不要这样放
刀叉礼仪
So if you take nothing away from this course,
如果这节课你记不住别的
I want you to remember this. So,
一定要记住这个
in American dining, we often hold cutlery like this,
美国用餐习惯 是右手持刀 左手持叉
and we cut, cut, cut, and we rest our knives,
切割食物 然后放下餐刀
and then we switch, and then we eat.
换上叉子 把食物叉起来吃
At the moment I would say in business or in any formal social situation,
但是在商务或其他正式社交场合
I want you to elevate and switch to
我希望你能升级礼仪技巧
what we call continental dining.
换成欧式用餐礼仪
So,the blade faces up, perfect,
刀锋朝上 很好
so you’re holding with your thumb,
用大拇指抓住刀 食指向外
your index is out, wrap and twist,
然后指头并拢 反转过来
and then, keeping the prongs down, they go into your mouth.
叉齿冲下 叉起食物 放进嘴中
So this is break, I’m taking a break,
刀叉这样放代表我暂时不吃了
and then when I’m finished with my meal,
用餐结束的时候
to signify to the server I am finished,
刀叉这样放 让侍者知道 我吃完了
then prongs are up, and then handles are at four o’clock.
叉齿向上 刀柄和叉柄朝向四点方向
酒水礼仪
If it has a stem you hold it by the stem.
有柄的杯子要拿着杯柄
You never want to heat the liquid inside the glass.
千万不要把杯子里的酒水捂热了
I always just, I just stick my hand right on there, the full thing.
我以前就直接上手 一把抓满
Also, this is heavy.
这样拿好重
And also for fingerprints, right?
这样也能避免杯子上留下指纹
And then when you’re drinking,
喝东西的时候
you’re drinking from the same point of the glass every single time,
每一次都从相同的位置喝
so that you avoid that lip ring.
避免出现唇印圈
And then back down directly over the knife.
喝完后放回刀具上方
And I’m guessing you don’t go, aah.
我猜你不会这样
Oh, we’ll see about that.
你真的好皮
But, typically speaking, the lower to the stem we hold,
一般来说 持杯位置越向下
the more sophisticated a holder becomes.
持杯人看上去越精致老练
-Beautiful! -What about,
-非常好 -那这样呢
is this, like, the most sophisticated?
这样子是不是最老练?
Whatever it is you’re drinking,
无论你在喝什么
we never go past 45 degrees.
大臂与身体夹角 不要超过45度
Ok. up, up, up, up,
试试看 向上 再向上
-See, so you pretty much get… -OK, that’s enough.
-不错啊 就是这样 -就到这儿 不能再往上了
right, and so you just don’t wanna go.
对啊 绝对不能一饮而尽
Crew member: Have you ever done that at the bar?
摄像师:你在酒吧这样做过吗?
Yes, absolutely, I have done that,
那必须的 经常那样
at a bar, and at dinner, and at all over town, really,
酒吧 餐厅 几乎所有场合
I’ve been going like this.
我都会先干为敬
下午茶礼仪
So what you would do, you would take your tea,
喝茶的时候 把茶匙拿起来
and then it’s not clockwise or counterclockwise,
不要划圈搅拌
it’s actually just 12 o’clock to six o’clock,
就这样上下来回轻拌
and then, making no noise,
不要弄出声音
I want you to pinch through and support.
手指穿过杯柄捏住 然后握稳
Perfect.
非常棒
And when you’re sipping, you sip down, you look down into the tea.
呡茶的时候 眼睛要向下看着茶水
Arms up, one down, two down. OK,
手臂抬高 夹住纸巾 这边也是
now I want you to go ahead and try it again.
现在再试试刚才的动作
You have to keep the napkins,
别让纸巾掉下来
and don’t do this in public, ever.
永远别在公共场合这样做
Go ahead and take another sip of your tea.
现在试试 再呡一口茶
How…?
这怎么可能?
Beautiful, now take that sip,
非常好 现在呡一下茶
See, you’re nice and in.
看 这个姿势就很好
茶点礼仪
I’m very hungry,
我好饿啊
so my first instinct is gonna be just to kind of tear into it,
我的本能想直接开始狂吃
but I know that’s not what we’re here to do.
可我知道今天不能这样
So as much fun as it is
把所有东西同时堆到盘子里
to put everything on your plate at once,
可能看着很有趣
that’s not the correct etiquette.
但那是不合礼仪的
-That’s what I’d do. -I know.
-我老那么做 -是吧
And you always let your guests choose first.
让客人先选择食物
One thing with any kind of communal food
分享公盘里的食物时要注意
to remember is that you never take straight off and put it into your mouth.
一定不要把食物拿起来后直接放进嘴里
So you should take a bite that’s not overly large.
小口吃 不要大口咬下去
Like, the whole goal of afternoon tea is to stay social.
下午茶的主要目的是社交
You can take up to four bites before you break again.
最多吃四口 就暂停一会儿
So you only take four bites of food,
就是说你只能吃四口
and then you break.
就得停一会儿
-Exactly. -OK.
-没错 -好吧
And that’s just to not eat too fast.
主要是为了控制进食速度
-I eat so fast. -It’s normal, it’s very normal.
-我吃东西特别快 -这很正常 大多数人都这样
I don’t think I breathe when I eat, normally.
我吃东西时候一般不喘气
[Emily mumbles] [Myka chuckles]
-[咕哝咕哝] -哈哈哈
Some modern-day icons of etiquette, I think,
我认为现代的礼仪偶像
easily the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William,
当属凯特王妃和威廉王子莫属
I think are constantly, we see them, you know,
他们出现在公众面前时
very polished and respectful to everybody
总是那么的优雅有教养
and everybody that they work with.
对所有人都充满尊重
I think Michelle Obama is a really great example of etiquette.
还有米歇尔·奥巴马的礼仪风范也是非常棒的
Now that I knew how to talk the talk,
理论知识学完了
it was time to learn to walk the walk,
该学学如何行动了
quite literally.
对 就是走路
And now, I would like you to put on heels.
现在把高跟鞋穿上
-Uh-oh, OK. -Don’t be scared,
-啊哦 好怕怕 -没事 别怕
I’ll walk you through everything.
我会教你的
I’ve never walked in heels, not a single time.
我从来没穿过高跟鞋 一次都没穿过
This was truly the final test of
这是最终考验
whether or not this class could really give me a royal makeover.
看这个课程能不能真的让我改头换面
Go ahead and just give me your first attempt,
先试试吧 走一下我看看
straight through and back.
直着走过去 再走回来
And we’re off.

OK, all right.
好吧 可以了
What I’m gonna do for you,
我要给你个东西
because you’re not comfortable wearing heels,
因为你穿高跟鞋很不自在
I’m going to give you something to do with your hands to help you,
所以手上拿个小包能帮到你
and it also helps with balance at first, too.
首先能帮你找到平衡
So now I’m just, you can put that to your side or in front,
把手放在身体两侧或者前面
it can be whatever you want,
怎么舒服怎么放
and if you’re an awkward heel person, always hold something,
如果你穿高跟鞋觉得别扭
because then you’re almost not,
一定在手里拿点东西
like, teeter-tottering, or you actually
能帮你保持平衡感
have something to hold your balance.
走起来不会摇摇晃晃
So go ahead and, now, with your new technique,
现在来试试你刚学到的技巧吧
a little bit larger stride, nice, rolled-back shoulders, hands,
步幅稍大点 肩膀向后收
fingers together, and come on right toward me.
手指并拢 往我这边走
Much better.
好多了
-That felt better. -Night and day.
-确实自然多了 -天壤之别
Maybe I wasn’t going to be a pro at the heels right away,
我是不可能马上变成高跟鞋达人了
but Myka had given me the confidence
但是Myka给了我自信
that I could become an etiquette expert with practice.
只要多练习 我可以变成礼仪达人
Now a quiz, pop quiz.
测试 突击测试
Ok, queen’s pose.
女王坐姿
Duchess slant.
公爵夫人斜腿坐姿
Cambridge cross.
剑桥交叉腿坐姿
Sussex slant.
苏塞克斯偏腿坐姿
-Beautiful! -Yeah!
-非常棒! -耶!
I’m basically a royal now. It’s not a big deal.
我已经变成皇室一员了 没那么难
Practically, right?
多练习就可以的
While I opted for their most exclusive
我选择的是Beaumont礼仪学校的
and intensive class, Beaumont Etiquette offers
私人专属集训课
many different options, including a group course for $150.
除此之外 还有150美金一节的多人课程和其他选择
By the end of the class I realized
学习结束后 我认识到
why young people are so eager to learn Myka’s techniques.
为什么年轻人如此渴望学习礼仪技巧
Something that sounded outdated to me at first
之前我认为过时的礼仪习惯
became a skill I could use in my office to be more professional
成为我在办公室使用的技能 让我更专业
and even with my friends, just to show respect.
和朋友一起我也用这些技能 表达我的尊重
And the whole goal of our courses
我们课程的目的
is that when they leave,
就是希望在他们离开时
they leave more confident than when they walked in.
比他们来的时候更自信
Never lick your fingers.
永远都不要舔手指

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

西欧皇室是怎样用餐的呢?餐具如何摆放?如何饮酒?如何使用餐具?如何与人交流?让我们一起来看看吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

綝飛

审核员

审核员PH

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBWBu27kRo

相关推荐