ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我们和220只狮子、老虎生活在一起! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我们和220只狮子、老虎生活在一起!

‘We Live With 220 Lions And Tigers'

这些家伙就像我们的孩子
LAUREN DROPLA: These guys are our kids.
我们爱它们并且愿意为它们做任何事
We love them and we’d do anything for them.
野兽也是朋友
俄克拉荷马 维尼伍德
这是Lisa Marie
JEFF LOWE: This is Lisa Marie.
她是一只大概十四个月大的黄金虎
she is our maybe 14 month old golden tabby tiger.
一年前 Jeff离开他在科罗拉多的豪宅
COMM: A year ago, Jeff moved from his luxurious home in Colorado
搬到了现在这间位于俄克拉荷马州大维尼伍德异国风情动物园的小屋里
to a cabin in the grounds of the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park in Oklahoma.
我代理Robbie Knievel很多年了
JEFF LOWE: I’ve managed Robbie Knievel for years.
我一直很好奇
And I always wondered
骑着摩托车在60英尺高的空中飞行会有多刺激
what that exhilaration of flying through the air on a motorcycle, 60 feet in the air,
我觉得那种感觉应该与这些大猫相处相似
felt like and I think as close as I can get to it is being with these cats.
对我来说 这就像是洗礼心灵的时刻
It’s, you know, it’s almost like a spiritual moment for me,
当一只体型庞大的狮子轻轻舔你的脸时
when a big lion is licking your face,
你知道 你明白生死就在一瞬之间
you know, and you know you’re on that cusp of living and dying.
是的 它很可爱
Man: Oh yeah, it’s lovely.
曾经 他代理着一系列多产的特技演员
COMM: Having managed a family of prolific stuntmen,
现在 他和未婚妻Lauren一起照顾两百多只野生猫科动物
he and his fiancée Lauren now look after over 200 wild cats.
我每天经常会问自己
JEFF LOWE: I ask myself every day,
为什么我要放弃原本拥有的生活
why I would give up the life that I had.
我是说 我过去活得那么安适
I mean it was a very comfortable life.
我也可以再回到从前那样
And it’s not that I couldn’t go back to it,
但那样的生活无法让我满足
but I wasn’t satisfied,
我在科罗拉多有个大房子
you know, I had a beautiful house in Colorado,
里面还有一个很大的游泳池
big swimming pool inside.
但我每天只能坐在那儿盯着
But I would sit there and stare, you know,
打理庭院的 修理草坪的
at the yard keepers, the lawn keepers
一边怀念和动物待在一起的时光
and miss the interaction with the animals.
和普通人不一样
COMM: Unlike most people,
杰夫的家族有照顾大型猫科动物的经验
Jeff’s family has a history of taking care of big cats.
你想要什么呢?我可以为你做什么?
JEFF LOWE: What can get you? What can I serve you?
小美女 我可以为你做什么呢?
What can I serve you, pretty girl?
我的爷爷是家里最早开始的
It started with my grandfather.
在四十年代 他为林林兄弟-巴纳姆-贝利马戏团驯养猫科动物
He trained cats for Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey in the 40s.
所以我们家也算是“驯养世家”了”
So my family’s always been in it.
因为有了这些经验
COMM: And having that experience,
杰夫十分清楚这些动物有哪些危险
Jeff is well aware of the dangers these animals pose.
当你把它们从这么小 一直养到大
JEFF LOWE: See when they’re this size and you’re raising them,
你怎么能想到 有一天它们会攻击你呢?
you know, you just don’t ever expect them to turn on you.
这是一只非常稀有的狮狮虎
JEFF LOWE: That’s a very rare liliger.
现在世界上仅存20只狮狮虎 而且都是在这里出生的
There is only 20 of them in the world, they were all born here.
你的小脸蛋可真漂亮
He has got a baby pretty face.
-它有一个可爱的脸蛋-它真漂亮
LAUREN DROPLA: He has got a cute face.JEFF LOWE: He’s so pretty.
和这些家伙在一起我很开心也很放松
JEFF LOWE: It’s all about distraction with these guys.
但这个叫丽莎的家伙 她比较爱咬人
JEFF LOWE: But she is, she is kind of, Lisa is a biter.
它们有的时候占有欲会很强
JEFF LOWE: They can get possessive like…
她咬着我的胳膊了
JEFF LOWE: She just got my arm.
这是意外 她并不是想要咬我
JEFF LOWE: An accident, she just don’t care about them
她只是暂时失去自制力了 是的
She is getting too carried away.LAUREN DROPLA: Yup.
停下!你必须停下
JEFF LOWE: Stop! You got to stop.
只是个擦伤
LAUREN DROPLA: Just a scratch.
没事的 不过
JEFF LOWE: It’s nothing. You know what?
这些家伙的可怕的地方在于它们的力量
What hurts with these guys is the pressure.
它们的下颌力量非常巨大
Their jaw strength is just tremendous.
不过 这种事常常发生
But you know what? That’s what happens.
如果害怕被咬伤 我就不会养狮子和老虎了
if you afraid to get bit, then you shouldn’t have lions or tigers.
大家都觉得我们是疯子
JEFF LOWE: People think we are nuts.
因为我们和狮子还有老虎住在一起
beacuse we have lions and tigers
但至少你清楚它们什么时候准备攻击
but at least you can tell when they are going to go bad.
耳朵向后仰 眼睛睁大
ears go back, eyes dilate.
而这些家伙一直在准备攻击状态
These guys are just always ready to attack.
嗨 宝贝 别站起来
JEFF LOWE: Hi baby! Nope, nope, nope…
坐下 坐下 坐下
stay down, stay down. Stay down!
我曾经进过两次医院
JEFF LOWE: I have been put in the hospital twice,
两次都是因为遭到美洲狮的袭击
you know, both times mountain lion attacks,
总共缝了大概四百针
a total of 400 stitches.
我的手指曾被咬断 然后又缝回去
JEFF LOWE: Fingers bitten off and sewn back on,
我的耳朵也曾被咬掉再缝回去
my ears ripped off and sewn back on.
我的手也一直被咬
I have had my hand bitten through all the way.
大多时候是被小型猫科动物咬 不过
Mostly small cats though, I have never been injured
还没有狮子或者老虎让我受过伤
by a lion or a tiger, other than just,
要有的话 都只是一些皮外伤
you know, superficial wounds.
你可真是个大家伙啊
JEFF LOWE: You are such a big boy. Yes, you’re a big boy.
你身上有点脏了
You are getting all dirty.
我真希望我们有个梳子
LAUREN DROPLA: I wish we had a hairbrush,
那样就可以替他梳理鬃毛了
we could brush his mane.
快点出去
JEFF LOWE: Get out now!
你还好吗
INTERVIEWER: You alright?
我没事
JEFF LOWE: I’m fine.
只是肾上腺素飙升了
See that, it’s more adrenalin.
当你在笼子里出事的时候
You know when something happens when you’re in the cage,
除了快点摆脱险境之外
it’s, it’s not about anything other
你什么都想不到了
than just getting out of that situation.
贾克斯 你在干什么?
JEFF LOWE: Jacks, what are you doing?
我以为你是爱我的 过来 到这来
I thought you loved me. Come here, come here. Come here!
刚才真险啊
JEFF LOWE: That was pretty close, I mean,
我想它并不是要杀我
I didn’t think he was going to kill me.
但是一切都很难预测
But you never do.
它是我用奶瓶喂养大的
You know, he was a bottle-raised baby and just today,
今天它只是没有玩耍的心情
he wasn’t just in the mood to be played with.
我们明天再来为它梳理吧
So, we try again tomorrow.
别让客人看到血了
JEFF LOWE: Let’s not let the guests see the blood.
我们会把这打扫干净
JEFF LOWE: We will get this cleaned up and
然后去有16只狮子的笼子里
we’ll go in a cage with 16 more.
我们一起去吧
LAUREN DROPLA: Let’s do it.
希望它们已经吃饱了
JEFF LOWE: Hopefully they’ve eaten.
乔和我要进去了
JEFF LOWE: Joe and I are going to go in and
我们要在十六只老虎中走动
just try to walk amongst the sixteen cats.
今天天气有点凉爽
And we, you know, it’s a crisp day
所以 它们可能会有些好动难以控制 走走看吧
so they have to be a little bit rambunctious, so we’ll see.
如果我们是两周前来的话
You know, if you would’ve come two weeks ago
那个时候还是100华氏度
when it was 100 degrees,
就可以和它们一起睡会觉了
you can walk in and take a nap with them.
但像今天这样凉爽的天气
But when the weather is crisp like this,
那可就有点风险了
it’s a little more risky.
你知道的 肾上腺素指数会上升
JEFF LOWE: You know what, there is a certain amount of adrenaline
你肯定会感到紧张的
that you, that you feel.
这就是“死亡之旅”了
JOE: It’s called a death wish.
是的
JEFF LOWE: Yeah!
但你不能害怕死亡 有的话马上告诉我
JOE: You can’t be scared to die. That’s all there’s to it.
如果你开始害怕 你就一定会搞砸
If you have any fear, you’re screwed.
嘿 伙计们
JEFF LOWE: Hey guys!
好家伙 这是“友善派”的其中一位
JOE: One of the good guys. This is one of the good guys
那只就比较暴躁了
That one is sorry.
这只老虎正在打量我
JEFF LOWE: This one is sizing me up.
嘿!停下来 不行 不行
Stop!nope, nope…
你知道这有多棒吗
JEFF LOWE: You know, it’s pretty awesome
你一醒来站在门口
when you can wake up and step out your front door
就能看到这些老虎和狮子的心情
and see lions and tigers.
我是说 你一醒来
JEFF LOWE: I mean it’s, you wake up
看到的是你的房子或者高速公路
and you can look at apartment buildings or you can look at the freeway
但是我们醒来后
and we get to wake up
看到的是我们热爱着的猫科动物
and look at the cats that we love,
这真的很幸福
so it’s awesome.
我跟你说
JEFF LOWE: You know,
这是在我的公园里当老虎的好处之一
this is one of the perks of being a tiger at my park.
你可以坐着法拉利去看兽医
You get to ride to the vet in a Ferrari.
准备好出发了吗
you ready to go?
准备好了吗
JEFF LOWE: You ready to go?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想知道和老虎和狮子生活在一起是什么体验吗?想知道动物的什么动作代表着危险吗?那就进来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Julianne

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1-ZPAVaHyE

相关推荐