ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

尽管世界不美好,但坚持梦想,你会成为美好的人 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

尽管世界不美好,但坚持梦想,你会成为美好的人

We Live In A World Where Common Sense Is No Longer Common

请记住这句话
– Remember this.
我们生活在一个常识不再理所当然的世界里
We now live in a world where common sense is no longer common.
正确的会被嘲笑
Where what is right is mocked,
荒谬的会得到赞扬
and what is stupid is praised.
这个世界充满了敏感的
A world full of people so sensitive
并且不能彻底明白他们自己不是世界中心的人
that they can’t fathom that they aren’t the center of the universe.
那句老话怎么说……
How’s the old proverb go…
告诫一个聪明的人 他将会感激你
Correct a wise man and he will love you,
告诫一个愚蠢的人 他将会憎恨你
correct a fool and he will hate you.
你正处于最困难的时候
You are living in the worst of times,
但你也正处于最美好的时候
but you’re also living in the best of times.
十分讽刺 不是么?
Ironic, isn’t it?
在这个世界上从未有这么多机会
Never before has there been so much opportunity in the world.
也从未有这么多的
And never before have there been so many
以自我为中心的自恋者打算夺走你的机会
self-centered narcissists ready to take it away from you.
相信我 如果你今天赚了一百万
Trust me, if you make a million dollars today,
人们会马上接近你 准备哄骗你
someone close to you right now is ready to trick you
并从你那里偷走它
and steal it from you.
他们可能是你的亲戚
It might be a family member.
也可能是你所认为的朋友
Might be someone that you thought was your friend.
当你反抗时 你会被误解
As you rise up, you will be misunderstood.
你会被羞辱
You will be called names.
正如圣雄甘地所说 他们先无视你
As Gandhi said, “first they will ignore you,
而后嘲笑你 接着讨厌你
“then they will laugh at you, then they will hate you.”
只有你有坚持不懈的力量
And only if you have the strength to persevere
你才能走到最后 并且他们会喜欢你
will you get to the final stage, when they will love you.
因为你的能力而喜欢你 但更重要的是
Love you for your strength, but more importantly
他们会因为你伸出援手帮助他人的善良而喜欢你
they will love you for the good heart that you have in reaching out and helping other people.
当你反抗现状的时候
When you oppose the status quo,
你会被叫做说谎者 傻瓜 骗子
you will be called a liar, a fool, a scam.
我们的世界上最好的人
The greatest humans of our world
马丁·路德·金亚伯拉罕·林肯 甘地
Martin Luther King Jr., Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi,
他们反抗现状 反抗制度
they opposed the status quo, they opposed the system,
最后他们为反抗而被枪杀
and they were shot in the head for it.
我希望那不会发生在任何人身上
Well, I wish that on no one,
你必须为即将到来的斗争做好准备
you must be prepared for the fight and the struggle that’s coming your way.
请记住梭罗说的话
Remember what Thoreau said,
大多数人过着一种平静的绝望生活
“the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
所谓听天由命 不过是习以为常的绝望
“What is called resignation is confirmed desperation.”
所以 不要去管绝望的大多数人 起来反抗
So, rise up in spite of the desperation of the masses.
起来反抗
Rise up.
就像我几年前突然出现在社交媒体的世界当中
As I popped into the world of social media a few years ago,
我期待人们去接受书中的观念
I expected people to embrace the concept of books,
自我教育
self education.
正式体制教育能让你生存下去
The thought that a formal education will make you a living,
但是自我教育可以给予你财富
but self education can make you a fortune.
我以为人们想要看到这种反抗
I thought people would want to see the rise.
但是我忘记了维持现状的力量
But I forgot the power of the status quo.
这个体制让我震惊
The system surprised me.
我把一百美元变成
I took a hundred bucks and turned it
一千万美元
into 10 million dollars.
我想把这个故事分享给他人
I thought that sharing that story with other people
一个我怎样在只有妈妈抚养
of how I grew up with a single mom,
爸爸进了监狱从一个飘忽不定的家庭
my dad was in prison, went from a mobile home
到住在比弗利山庄的故事
to living in Beverly Hills,
我认为这个故事可能会激励那些
I thought that that story might inspire those
感到迷茫 没有希望 并且想逃避的人
who feel lost, hopeless, and forgotten.
确实如此
And it has!
但是 就像你学到那样 当你反抗时
But, as you learn, when you rise up,
嫉妒心强而又敏感的笨蛋总是
the jealous, sensitive morons are always
潜伏在周围 准备从你的成功中挑刺
lurking nearby ready to pick apart any perceived flaw in your success.
这是我要告诉你的坏消息
So, that’s the bad news I have for you.
你在未来能够期待什么
What to expect in the future.
但我有个更好的消息
But I got even better news.
最好的消息是在这个看似
The best news is that, out of this seemingly
黑暗的世界将有一大批
dark world will come a whole group
很棒的人来支持你
of amazing people who are gonna support you.
他们会支持你的世界观
They’re going to support your vision for the world.
他们会为你倾尽所有
They’re gonna contribute to your life.
所以 我说这些主要出于一个动机
So, I say all of this for one main reason.
朝着你的目标不断努力
Continue working towards your plan.
就算是亲密的人使你失望或背叛你
Even when those closest to you let you down or betray you.
但是请记住 不要害怕改变
But remember, don’t be afraid of change.
改变不是你的敌人
Change isn’t your enemy.
改变是进步
Change is progress.
不断学习
Become a learning machine.
不然你以为我为什么在这里有这么多书?
Why do you think I’m in here with books?
你知道
You know.
一旦开始就要完成
Finish what you started.
停止拖延
Stop procrastinating.
停止过度担心
Stop being overly fearful.
拾起那本你一直想读的书
Pick up that book you’ve been meaning to read.
读完它
Finish it.
把那个一直在你脑海中的想法
Turn that idea that’s in your head
转变成小的兼职生意
into a little part-time business
这样你就能获得多渠道的收入
so that you got multiple sources of income.
这样当即将到来的经济衰退来临
So that when the coming recession comes,
你就会有两种经济来源 不是一个
you’ll have two forms of income, not just one.
给那些一直支持你
Send a nice gift to a friend that’s always had your back
但你还没来得及感谢的朋友一个礼物
that you forgot to thank.
但是 最重要的 自信地走向你的目标
But, most importantly, move confidently towards your goal
因为 最终你恨的人会问
because, eventually, your haters are going to start asking
你招人吗?
if you’re hiring.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

也许没有美丽的出身,但通过不懈的追求,你一样可以成功

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

大力

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDWf-Sz6sz8

相关推荐