未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

教你一招用水彩画出壮美夕阳

Watercolor Sunset Painting // How to Paint a Glowy Sunset Skyline with Watercolors

Hey, and welcome back to my channel.
嗨 欢迎来到我的频道
As promised,
之前答应过大家
I’m going to show you how to paint the sunset skylines, step by step,
要给大家一步步地演示如何画出日落时的天际线
that we tried to paint together in my last livestream.
在上次的直播节目中就试着要一起画的
Thank you again to everyone who joined.
再次感谢每一位参与的观众
Now before I start painting,
在我们开始绘画前
I like to prepare a sketch first.
我一般会先画一个草图
Here I use just regular paper from a notebook,
画纸我用的是笔记本里的常规用纸
and devide it in half
先把它一分为二
because I want my painting to be half the size.
因为我的画只需占一半的大小
To make it slightly more accurate,
为了使画作更准确一些
I also added additional lines for the frame
我还画了附加线来作为画框
because here I will be adding the tape later
因为之后要使用胶带
to create a white frame around the painting.
在画的周围制作一个白色画框
Let’s start with planning out the horizon.
让我们从地平线画起
In this painting, I sketch it out with a simple line
在这张画中 我通过简单的线条
by dividing the page into thirds.
将画纸分为三个部分
So the lower third will be the area
因此下方的三分之一处将成为
where we’ll add the buildings later.
我们接下来画建筑物的区域
Now when it comes to drawing buildings,
当开始画建筑物时
you need to consider what the perspective is.
你要考虑一下用的是哪种透视
How many points you have to keep in mind?
记着自己要用几个点透视?
Here I wanted to focus on one point perspective,
这里我想集中在单点透视的运用
and adjust everything accordingly.
以及如何调整每个物体在画面中的位置
Now this point is outside the actual drawing,
这个点不在实际的画作中
so I add it along the horizon just a little bit further away.
因此我沿着地平线 把它放在稍远处
So if you would draw a house now,
如果你现在要画个房子
you can start with the vertical lines first.
你可以先画个垂直线
They have to be parallel to the other vertical edges.
它们必须平行于其它的垂直边缘
To create the horizontal lines,
为了画出地平线
you can then create a guideline
你可以制定一个参考线
from the corner of the line to the point of the chosen perspective.
通过连接线条的拐角和所选的透视点
Now since the building is around the same height
现在因为建筑物的高度
as the point we decided on,
与之前所选点的位置高度差不多
it looks almost like a straight line on the top of the building.
使得它看起来几乎像是建筑物顶部的一条横线
But if the houses are lower than that,
但是如果房子比点低
you will see the difference.
你就能看到区别了
For the other buildings, I did the same.
其他的建筑也可以使用相同的步骤
I created the vertical lines parallel to the left side,
我先画了平行于左边的垂直线条
and then connect the corners with the point on the right
然后将角与右边的点相连
to creat the guildline.
以此来绘制参考线
These guidelines will always tell you how tall or narrow
这些参考线会时刻提醒你在画面中
the building has to be in different area in the painting.
不同位置的建筑物 它的高度宽度应该是怎样的
Now technically there is another second point that be need to keep in mind,
请留意严格说来还有第二个透视点
and that’s where we have to connect the rooftop area.
那就是在屋顶两条线相交的位置
Since it’s also outside the picture,
因为这一点同样在画面以外
I tried to imagine where it could be,
所以我会尝试着想象它的位置
and created a diagonal line to the side.
并且在旁边画上相应斜线
And this line I will just use as a reference for the future rooftop lines.
我将这根线作为之后画屋顶的参考
You can of course create the guidelines first,
你当然也可以先画参考线
and then place the buildings accordingly.
然后再相应画出建筑物
Now this is something you have to just practice,
这是你必须练习的内容
because constructing buildings like that can be very confusing,
因为像这样构画建筑可能会让人很疑惑
but it really helps to learn about how wide or narrow certain things have to be
但是对我们学习某一物体在画面不同位置的宽窄
in which part of the drawing.
会有很大的帮助
If you want to learn more about it,
如果你想进一步了解
you can Google for one point or two point perspective
你可以谷歌搜索单点或两点透视法
to see examples and tutorials to get familiar with that.
通过例子和教程来做初步了解
From here I went ahead and created a couple of more buildings,
我接着画出更多的建筑
trying to make it look similar to my reference picture,
试着让它看起来与我的参照图片相似
that I will have linked in the Description box by the way.
图片链接我会写在简介栏里
As you can see, I only focused on create a few buildings in the foreground,
你也看到了 我集中在画一些位于前景处的建筑
and just lightly sketched out the rest that is further away,
而其余远景 只是轻微地勾画出草图
as we won’t draw them that accurately anyway.
因为我们不需要画得那么精准
I also sketched out the sun in the center,
同时我在中间画了一个太阳
and a few random buildings along the horizon.
并在地平线附近画了一些随意的建筑
Once you’re happy with the sketch,
当你对草图满意的时候
and you adjusted everything until you’re happy with it,
再调整画面上所有事物直到满意为止
you can move on to the watercolor paper.
你就可以继续在水彩纸上绘画
Here I’m going to use 140 pound cold pressed paper.
我用到的是140磅的冷压水彩纸
It is 100% cotton,
这个纸是纯棉的
by the brand called Hahnemuhle.
它的品牌叫做哈内姆勒
To tape it down to my desk,
把它用胶带粘在桌子上
I’m using the pink Tesatape for sensitive surfaces.
我用的是粉色德莎胶带 贴在感光的那一面上
Now to transfer the sketch,
现在我们要来复制草图
I’m going to use actual transfer paper this time, that is wax free,
这次我要用的是真正的无蜡复写纸
to trace everything onto my watercolor paper.
把所有的线条复写到水彩纸上
But, if you have seen some of my other tutorials,
如果你已经看过我的其他教程
you can also create a layer of pencil lead on the backside of the sketch,
你也可以在底稿的背面画好铅笔图层
and then transfer it the same way.
并以同样的方法复写
The pencil layer will serve as a transfer film.
铅笔图层就相当于复写层
And this is how it looks once transferred onto the paper.
这就是复写到纸上所呈现的样子
Since my transfer paper is made with graphite,
因为我的复写纸是用石墨做的
and it’s wax free,
并且是无蜡的
I can easily erase things,
所以我可以轻易擦掉笔迹
and adjust anything I need.
做任何需要的调整
Here I wanted to move the sun a little bit
这里 我想稍微移动一下太阳
because it was not in the center,
因为它不在中间
and it’s kind of bug me.
这有点让我不舒服
All right, let’s finally add some color to the painting.
好了 终于到我们给图画上颜色的环节了
Here I’m going to use watercolor,
这里我要用的水彩颜色是
and the colors cadmium yellow, cerulean blue, and magenta.
镉黄 天蓝和品红
First, let’s start with a light layer of blue color paint for the sky.
首先 我们用浅浅的一层天蓝色画蓝天
Begin by loading up your brush with water,
用水充分浸润你的画笔
and a little bit of blue paint.
用一点点天蓝色
And then distribute it starting on the top of the paper,
从纸的最上端开始涂色
and then moving downwards with the brush from left to right, back and forth.
然后画笔左右来回移动 从上往下
Add more water and paint if necessary.
如果需要的话 可以蘸取更多水和颜料
You want to cover the first third of the paper with blue paint.
你要将上方三分之一的画纸用天蓝色涂满
Then clean your brush, and load it up with yellow paint.
然后清洗画笔 蘸取镉黄色的颜料
Now you can go ahead and outline the sun,
现在你可以继续像我一样描绘太阳
and the skyline like I do it here.
以及地平线的轮廓
You only need a little bit of yellow paint around for now.
现在你只需用一点点镉黄色勾勒旁边的事物
For this painting, I’m using only one round brush, by the brand called Da Vinci,
我只用一支达芬奇牌的圆刷就能完成这幅画
because it’s so versatile.
因为它太万能了
Next, clean your brush again,
接下来 再次清洗你的画笔
and load it up with magenta, or any other red or pinkish color.
蘸取品红或是其它红色或者浅粉色
While the yellow paint is still wet,
这个时候 黄色还没有干
add paint to the left and right side,
将颜料涂抹在两侧
and lightly blend it into the yellow color
然后让它与黄色稍稍混合
to create a bright orange.
这样可以绘制出亮橙色的效果
But you still want to keep a little bit of the yellow color right around the sun.
不过仍需要将太阳周围的一点黄色保留下来
From here, I move my brush from left to right,
从这开始 我将我的画笔从左向右刷
to blend everything together,
来将所有颜色混合
moving upwards,
向上移动画笔
but stopped right below the blue colored sky.
但要在蓝天的下方停笔
Now here you want to be careful,
这里你需要小心
because the yellow and blue can easily turn into green,
因为黄色和蓝色混合后会很容易变成绿色
so what you can do now is you can use a clean, damp brush
所以你现在可以用一个干净而湿润的笔刷
to carefully blend the orange color that is already on the paper,
小心地将纸上的橙色和蓝色稍稍混合
slightly into the blue to connect the two colors together, just a little bit.
将两种颜色微微连接
To intensify the sky a little bit more,
为了加强天空的颜色
I create another layer of blue colored paint,
我用蓝色颜料再画一层
and repeated the steps.
重复之前的步骤
Here again, don’t move too much into the orange color below.
再次提醒 不要画到太下面碰到橙色
Now, with sunsets, you can play around so much,
在画夕阳时 你可以自由发挥
because every sunset is unique.
因为每一个夕阳都是独一无二的
So here for example, I added a little bit more magenta to the orange part,
比如我现在加一点品红到橙色区域
and also to the blue sky, to create these purple clouds.
然后在蓝天上也加点品红 就绘制成了紫色的云朵
You can also add a little bit of the orange color on top
你也可以在上方加点橙色
to create all sorts of sun reflections in the clouds.
绘制出太阳在云层中的各种反射
From here, I simply moved my brush from left to right, back and forth,
我这里只是简单地将画笔左右来回地移动
to add a few thin lines here and there
在各处添加一些细线
to add a hint of color to just around the sun.
使太阳周围增添些许色彩
I think this makes the sun look a lot more magical,
我感觉这使太阳看起来更加神秘了
and it gives the whole sky a warmer feeling.
也为整个天空增添了温暖的感觉
The important part here is that you shouldn’t let the paint dry
要注意的是 当你混合所有颜色时
while you blend all these colors together,
不能让颜料变干
because you will either create blotchy results
因为如果你在干燥处加了太多水
if you add too much water to a dry area,
会产生污点
or it will be hard to create smooth gradients between certain colors
或者如果在你想达到渐变效果时
if that’s what you’re going for.
会很难在某些颜色间绘制出平滑的渐变
And if some areas are already dry,
如果一些地方已经干了
you can still reactivate them by painting over them
你仍可以在上面重新画过使它们恢复湿润
to give you more time to play around.
这样可以给你更多时间来作画
Once the sky is dry,
当天空干了之后
use a clean damp brush,
用干净湿润的画笔
and carefully reactivate the yellow edge around the white sun,
小心翼翼地使白色太阳的黄色边缘重新变湿润
and lightly blend it inside the center.
然后稍稍地将它往中心混合
Here you basically want to reactivate the yellow color to create a glowing effect.
总体来说就是你要晕开黄色来制造出发光的效果
If this doesn’t work,
如果这不起作用
you can also just use the same yellow color,
你可以用同样的黄色颜料
and dilute it with water,
用水稀释
and apply it inside the circle the same way.
然后用相同的方式填涂圆的内部
When everything is completely dry,
当所有颜料完全变干后
we can start painting the buildings.
就可以开始为建筑上色了
Here you want to create one layer of paint, using the gradient effect.
现在我们要用渐变的手法来上层色
So first apply a thin layer of water on top of the buildings,
所以首先在建筑上面薄薄地涂上一层水
and then distribute the same blue color,
然后用同样的蓝色画
starting on the lower corner of the paper;
先从纸的下角开始
while moving upwards, following a more or less diagonal line
当向上移动时候 差不多沿着斜线来涂抹
until you’ve reached the horizon.
直到你画到了地平线的边缘
The closer you get to it, the lighter the blue color should become.
越接近地平线 蓝色应该越浅
And on top, where the buildings meet the sun,
在建筑物与太阳交界的上方
you want to use the same pinkish color from the beginning,
我们用一开始用过的浅粉色
and add it on top while lightly blending it downwards,
画在上层 使它与下层稍稍混合
following the same diagonal line.
像之前一样斜向下画
This way you create this nice purple color, just also in the sky.
这样就能画出之前天空中一样漂亮的紫色
Here you want to work quickly,
你可以动作快一点
so the colors can blend into each other seamlessly.
让每种颜色无缝衔接
Let everything dry,
当画面干后
and then we can add the details of the buildings.
我们就可以开始给建筑增添细节
Here you want to keep the different light situation in mind.
这里我们要把不同的光线状态记在心里
First, I simply started off by outlining the different houses,
先只用相同的蓝色沿着铅笔底稿
using the same blue color following the pencil guidelines.
勾勒不同建筑的轮廓
And then I filled in the squares with the same blue color to make them darker.
然后用相同的蓝色填涂这些方形让颜色更深
So here I made the right side of the short buildings darker
这里我将右侧这些低矮建筑加深
because sometimes they were standing really close to each other,
因为它们彼此的距离很近
or because there were trees in between, covering the sun.
或者建筑中间的树遮挡了阳光
The rooftops are the lightest parts,
房顶的颜色是最浅的
and the rest of the buildings is something in between.
剩下的房屋居于两者中间
And when it came to the purple area,
当画到紫色区域时
I use purple colored paint that I mixed with the cerulean blue and magenta again,
我用了由天蓝色和品红色混合出的紫色颜料
and then outlined the windows,
画出窗户的轮廓
and also added a few loose lines
然后用一些自然的线条
for the buildings that are far away.
来勾勒出远方的建筑
Now this is the general look of the houses we are going to work with.
现在你看到的就是我们即将绘制房屋的大致外观
A very early stage.
这只是非常早期的阶段
From here you’re gonna adjust the color intensity,
现在我们要开始调整色彩强度
and add additional sun reflections.
并继续添加太阳光的散射效果
So for example, the rooftops get a lot of sunlight that also reflects on them.
比如房顶被大量太阳光和反射光照着
So here I added a light layer of orange color.
所以我在这里增添一层淡橙色
And because the skyline area is really pale so far,
因为天际线区域目前还很暗淡
I went ahead and outlined everything with a blue watercolor pencil.
所以我用蓝色水彩铅笔勾勒出每个物体的轮廓
The good thing about them is that you can easily dilute them with water later,
水彩铅笔的优点是之后可以很容易用水晕开它
and work it into the painting.
可以让它和画作完美融合
But if you don’t have watercolor pencils,
如果你没有水彩铅笔的话
you can of course use a thin brush and watercolors for that as well.
你也可以使用细的画笔蘸取水彩来画
So this is the next stage of the painting.
这就是下一步
Let’s remove the tape for now, and work on the painting a little bit more.
现在我们撕掉胶带 继续一点点地完善画面
I feel like most of the time when we hit this point in the painting process
我感觉大多数时候当我们画到这一步
where we just hate our art,
我们会对画作很不满
it’s because we judge it too early.
这是因为我们太早对我们的画作做出评判
For example, when I removed the tape here,
比如当我移除胶带后
and adjusted the houses a little bit,
略微调整这些建筑的线条
I wasn’t really happy with the result
我并不满意所呈现的结果
because I felt like the sunset and the skyline don’t look good together,
因为我觉得夕阳和天际线看起来并不协调
as if I used two different art styles and mediums.
就好像我用了两种不同的艺术风格和材料一样
On top we have the bright and colorful sunset with watercolors,
顶部是用水彩描绘的明亮且色彩斑斓的夕阳
and below we have like a cutout of a cartoon that’s from a magazine or something,
底部却像从杂志之类裁剪出的漫画图片
like it was just way too different,
两个风格相去甚远
and I actually thought of starting over.
我都想重新画了
But then, I simply took a picture of it,
但是当把画面拍下来后
and looked it through my computer,
用电脑看这幅画
but of course you can do that on your phone as well,
当然你也可以用手机看
and I feel like you immediately see what’s wrong,
你会立马发现你的画有什么问题
and what you can adjust in your painting.
并且知道你可以调整些什么
The lower part of the painting was simply not done yet.
画作的底部其实还没有完成
The outlines were too harsh,
轮廓线还很粗糙
the buildings compared to that were super pale,
这些建筑物在对比下的画面感还很苍白
so this is when I started applying more and more paint to the paper.
所以这时我开始给画面上更多的颜色
I darkened the areas where the houses get less light,
在建筑光线被遮挡的地方我加深颜色
and adjusted the rest of the house accordingly,
并相应的调整其余建筑颜色
because sometimes the darker part was way too dark compared to the rest,
因为有时候暗部和其他部分相比有些过于暗了
and it just looked a little bit off.
会让它显得有些格格不入
I also noticed that one of the buildings was totally crooked,
我还注意到其中一座建筑完全画歪了
so I had to fix that by erasing a little bit, and then painting over it.
所以我需要擦掉一些 然后重新画
And I also felt like there was still not enough sun reflections on the building,
我还注意到建筑物上的阳光反射不够充足
so I applied a very thin layer of yellow color paint again,
所以我又在上面涂上浅浅的一层黄色
a little bit of purple here and there,
并在四周涂上一些紫色
and the more I darkened some areas,
当我越加深一些区域
the more the very bright areas that were too bright actually, stood out,
亮部就显得更亮 会有些突兀
so I made them darker as well, so it doesn’t look too weird.
所以我把亮部加深一些 显得不那么奇怪
I think the fun part of creating something is when you just play around.
我觉得创作时很有趣的部分就在于涂涂改改
So I usually go for watercolor pencils
所以当我想先看看画面效果的时候
whenever I want to see how it will look,
我就会用水彩铅笔
so I used a white watercolor pencil here to add a few light reflections on top,
我在这里用白色水彩铅笔在顶部添加一些光的反射
and the cool thing was also that the pencil kind of smudged and blended some colors really nicely,
有一点很酷 水彩铅笔把一些颜色晕染地很巧妙
and it added this glowing feel to the painting.
它使得画面有一种散发绚烂光彩的感觉
Even though the skyline below the sun was already rather glowing,
即使太阳底下的天际线已经很绚烂了
I still went over it with my white watercolor pencil to make everything even more glowy.
我还用了白色的彩铅让整个画面更夺目
I think compared to the early stages where I felt like starting over until now,
我觉得和刚才我想重画的相比
it’s a huge improvement.
整个画面改善很大
This scenery was indeed challenging to paint,
画这个景色确实很有挑战性
but I learned so much during the process,
但是在画的过程中我收获了很多
and I can’t wait to practice more.
我迫不及待想做更多练习了
If you need more watercolor painting ideas,
如果你想了解更多水彩构思
you can check out the videos right here.
可以观看这些视频
I really hope you enjoy this video and find it helpful.
我非常希望你喜欢这个视频 并觉得它有用
Thank you so much for watching, have a wonderful day,
感谢观看 祝你生活愉快
and I will see you in my next video.
希望在下期视频还能见到你
Bye.
再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了用水彩画出一副城市落日图的全步骤

听录译者

ABC

翻译译者

猫最喜欢晴天了

审核员

审核员LJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu61hs6hImI

相关推荐