ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

基础瑜伽 – 战士一式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

基础瑜伽 - 战士一式

Warrior One Yoga Pose - Yoga With Adriene

爱珺瑜伽
战士一式
Ok. So for Warrior 1, Virabhadrasana 1, we’re going to begin in the Runner’s Lunge.
好的 战士一式以起跑式作为开始
If you’re new to Runner’s Lunge,
如果你对起跑式不熟悉
we have a video for that.
我们有相关视频
You can learn it with us, and then come back to Warrior 1.
你可以先学会它 再来做战士一式
So here I am in my Runner’s Lunge.
我正在做起跑式
I’m making sure that I’m on 2 parallel lines
我得保证两脚踩在两条平行线上
rather than 1 tightrope.
而不是在一条直线上
And from here I’ll inhale.
从这里开始吸气
Radiate the heart forward.
向前展开胸腔
Exhale. Just stretch the front of the right hip crease,
呼气 拉伸右髋前侧
coming into my Runner’s Lunge.
进入起跑式
Okay, and now prepping for Warrior 1.
好的 现在来准备战士一式
I’m going to take my back foot,
我要调整一下后脚
and I’m going to plant the entire foot on the mat.
让全脚掌扎根在瑜伽垫上
In this case, I’m pressing into my right heel,
也就是说 右脚跟向下压实
and my right toes are pointed towards the front right corner of the mat
同时右脚趾朝向垫子的右前角
or the front right corner of the room.
或是房间的右前角
Okay, I’m going to really pay attention
好了 现在我要高度集中注意力
to the outer edge of that back foot.
于后脚外侧
So none of this. That’s horrible.
不是脚趾哟 它们挺丑的
On the knee we’re gonna spread through the pinky toe,
蹬直右膝 让力量下行至脚趾
pressing into the outer edge of the foot.
向下踩实右脚外侧
And then just like I do in my Mountain Pose or my Tadasana,
然后就像我在山式中所做的
I’m going to press into the foundation
根基(脚底)压向地面
and then draw energy up from there.
把力量从脚底提上来
So no loosey-goosey but really pressing into the mat
不要松松垮垮而要扎扎实实地踩向垫子
and then drawing up through the leg,
将力量沿着腿部向上提
lifting the kneecap, toning the quadricep here
在力量上行到髋部的过程中
as I lift it all the way up to the hip.
提膝 增强股四头肌的力量
Same thing in the front leg, pressing through all four corners of the feet.
前腿也是一样 双脚全脚掌压地
I know from my Runner’s Lunge
要知道从起跑式开始
that I stack my knee directly above the ankle.
膝盖就要保持在脚踝的正上方
And then here I am, ready.
现在我准备好了
I’m really pressing into my foundation.
我的脚底在用力压地
I’m drawing energy up through both legs here
把力量沿着双腿提到髋部这里
Right? Working with integrity. Working from the ground up
对吗?身心合一 自下而上感受力量
which is a great great note for beginners.
这对初学者来说非常非常重要
There’s no rush. Take your time. Work from the ground up.
慢慢来 不着急 从下到上感受力量
Find what feels good.
找到良好的感觉
I’m pressing in.
继续压地
From here for a beginner, I recommend
我建议初学者
hooking the thumbs behind, taking the hands to the waistline.
将大拇指向后紧扣 手放于腰部
Pressing into your foundation, we’ll inhale.
脚底下压 准备吸气
Roll the shoulders forward, up and back.
转动肩膀向前 向上 再向后
And then let that movement allow the heart to lift up,
带动胸腔上提
as we come into our standing posture, Warrior 1.
逐渐进入战士一式的站姿
Lots of action points here.
这里满是动作要点
This pose is a beginner’s pose, a foundational pose.
虽然这是个初学者姿势 基础姿势
But I’m always cracking jokes at this pose is just challenging.
但我总开玩笑说 这个姿势颇具挑战性
This is hard, so be kind.
有点难度 耐心一些
No toxic thoughts, just take your time.
摒除杂念 慢慢来就好
My legs are working super hard here.
我的腿现在相当卖力
I’m breathing into the front of my right hip crease.
将气息带到右髋前侧
I can take that thumb, that left thumb
可以用左大拇指
and peel that left hip crease back.
将左髋折叠处向后拉
Slowly encouraging my hips to come square off.
慢慢引导髋部摆成方正姿势
Now remember, I’m not on a tightrope.
记住 双腿不在直线上
For beginners, you might want to take your left toes and your left heel.
初学者不妨抬起左脚趾和左脚跟
Walk them out a little bit,
向前挪动一点点
just give yourself a little space.
给自己一点空间
Okay. I’m also gonna take my hands, the power of touch.
好的 我还要加入些手部的触摸
The power of touch. Love touch.
触摸的力量 爱的触摸
Taking my hands to my rib cage,
把手贴在我的肋骨上
I’m going to soften them down.
让它们放松下来
And then just sometimes, I literally take my belly and my gut
有些时候 我会相当认真地
and just use my hands to move it in the right direction.
用手引导腹部摆正方向
This takes time, okay? The hips won’t square at first.
这需要时间 髋部不会一开始就摆正
They might, but this takes time.
它们可以做到 但需要时间
So breathe and don’t stop paying attention to the outer edge of that back foot.
继续呼吸 同时保持对后脚外侧的关注
Pressing into that back heel,
后脚跟踩实地面
my whole back leg is super engaged right now.
我的整条后腿都在充分发力
Sinking into my front knee, working from the ground up,
前膝下沉 自下而上感受力量
lifting up Mula Bandha from the pelvic floor.
盆底肌上提 启动“根锁”
We’ll talk about that more on another day.
我们改天再细说“根锁”
But I’m lifting and lengthening up and out of the spine.
脊柱上提 沿脊柱继续向上拉伸
At the same time, opposition right?
边拉伸边下压 动作截然相反 对吗?
I’m squeezing my shoulder blades in together, and down,
现在收紧肩胛骨 下压
grounding through the back heel, sinking into that front leg.
后脚跟踩实地面 前腿下沉
So as I lift and lengthen to the crown of the head and the heart,
感受力量向上延伸至胸腔和头顶
I’m also grounding.
同时用力压地
Tagging a little weight in the elbows, finding that opposition.
两肘增加点力量 调整好姿势
Starting to build a little bit of the sweat and tears.
准备增加点儿难度吧
I peel my left hip crease back.
将左髋折叠处向后拉
Rotate the hips forward.
使髋部转向前方
I can stay as a beginner here in Warrior 1 with hands on the hips.
初学者可以把手放于髋部 保持现在的姿势
No problem, just strengthening the legs,
没有问题 只需要加强腿部力量
The last action point that I really think is important
我想和你分享的最后一个要点
that I’d like to share with you
在我看来真心重要
is just squeezing everything in, east to west, north to south,
那就是向内汇聚力量 从东到西 从南到北
almost as if I were trying to pull
就好像我在尝试
the front edge of my mat and the back edge of my mat together.
把垫子的前后边缘拉到一起
So I’m really working hard here.
所以我真的锻炼得很努力
Buidling strength from the inside out.
由内而外增强力量
Integrity in my posture.
身心合一
To go into the full Warrior 1,
准备进入完整的战士一式
I’ll inhale, smile, exhale, ground through the heels.
吸气 微笑 呼气 脚跟踩实地面
And then inhale with the fingertips spread,
再次吸气时张开指尖
reach forward, up, and back.
伸向垫子前方 向上 再向后
Opening the shoulders, we can interlace the fingertips here,
可以在头顶交叉指尖 充分打开肩膀
or if you’re a little bit tight in the shoulders,
如果感觉肩膀有点紧
you’re feeling little bit cramped, go Flying V.
有点酸麻 那就换成V形飞翔式
Give yourself the space that you need,
尽己所需 给自己创造空间
especially in early stages of our asana practice.
特别是在瑜伽体式练习的早期阶段
You can see I’m getting a little belly-dancer here.
这里我加入了一些肚皮舞的动作
The point is to find what feels good, to move around.
让身体感觉良好是关键 活动一下
So again, we don’t want to come here and be static in a posture.
再来一次 不要停滞不前
That does us no good, no benefit.
那样对我们没有好处
We want to breathe, we want to create space.
继续呼吸 给自己创造空间
Keep going through our action points. Keep sinking into that front knee.
保持动作要点 保持前膝下沉
And then we arrive, Warrior 1.
然后就成功进入了战士一式
In kids’ Yoga, the affirmation here we say is…
儿童瑜伽做到这里时 我们会肯定自己说
We say, ‘I am bold.’
“我很英勇!”
And it is a bold posture.
这是个英勇的姿势
Extending through the crown of the head, relaxing the shoulders down,
头顶向上延伸 肩膀向下放松
pressing into my foundation.
脚底踩实地面
And then seeing if I can just grow a little bit soft in the face here.
然后看看能否让面部放松一点
Find that ease as I work hard,
在辛苦的练习中找寻一丝轻松
marrying the ease to the effort.
把轻松感和力量感融合起来
Warrior 1.
战士一式
To come out of the posture, I can open the shoulders by exhaling.
准备从姿势中退出 呼气时打开肩膀
Sending the fingertips behind me is just nice.
指尖向后打开 感觉很棒
Chest opener here. Hello! Feel good.
胸腔打开 嘿!好的很
And then I’ll come back to Runner’s Lunge
接下来回到起跑式
by melting the belly to the thigh.
慢慢让腹部贴近大腿
Fingertips come to the mat.
指尖触地
And then I can either step my back leg up
再然后 我可以后腿跨前一步
by lifting the heel up to forward fold.
方法是脚跟抬起 向前折叠身体
Or often just a little sneak peak. I’ll plant the palms.
或者——带你们先睹为快
And often in hatha Yoga,
哈他瑜伽里常这么做
I’ll from here, step it back to Downward Dog
手掌着地 从这里向后跨一步 进入下犬式
which was our video last week.
我们上周的视频讲到过
Okay, so that was Warrior 1
好啦 以上就是战士一式
or Virabhadrasana 1 in Sanskrits.
梵文叫做Virabhadrasana
It’s the first of the Standing Warrior Series.
这是战士式系列中的第一式
If it’s not easy, that’s ok.
如果觉得有点难度 不要紧
Keep at it. Give it a try.
保持下去 再试一试
Uhm, practice. Practice is what it’s all about.
练习 练习是一切关键所在
Practice and all is coming, as they say.
常言道“练习吧 一切将随之而来”
I love that.
我超爱这句话
For more about the posture
想要更多了解该体式
and other things Yoga With Adriene related,
以及与爱珺瑜伽有关的其他内容
visit yogawithadriene.com.
请访问yogawithadriene.com
Subscribe to the channel if you haven’t already.
如果还没订阅频道 快来吧
Have a happy, happy, most blessed holiday, and namaste.
祝你假期幸福愉快 合十致敬

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍战士一式的练习方法和动作要点

听录译者

思琦

翻译译者

晚糖

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rT--p_cLOc

相关推荐