ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

基础瑜伽 – 战士二式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

基础瑜伽 - 战士二式

Warrior 2 Yoga Pose - Yoga With Adriene

Hi everyone, and welcome to Yoga With Adriene. I’m Adriene.
嗨大家好 欢迎收看爱珺瑜伽 我是爱珺
And today we’re going to continue our foundations of yoga series
今天我们继续学习基础瑜伽系列课程
by learning Warrior II, another standing posture.
之战士二式 这是又一种站立体式
So hop on the mat, and let’s learn virabhadrasana II.
快到垫子上来吧 一起学习战士二式
Okay, so I’m going to begin in a nice wide legged position.
练习开始时 双腿分开较宽距离
A nice wide angle.
呈一个较大角度
My feet are going to be wider than my hips,
两脚间距离要大于髋部
but I don’t need to be super wide here, I want to feel nice and stable.
但也不必过宽 感觉舒服稳固就好
Bring my hands to my hips here to take a deep breath in,
双手放于髋部 深吸一口气
and then exhale, take a look, sees down at your feet.
接着呼气 低头看向脚
I’m gonna turn my left toes in,
左脚尖内扣
and my right toes out towards the front of the mat,
右脚尖向外打开 朝向垫子前侧
or the back edge, the edge.
或是后侧的边缘
So I have my right toes pointing straight forward now.
现在我的右脚尖指向正前方
My left toes are pointing in towards the left corner of my mat,
左脚尖指向垫子的左前角
or maybe towards the left corner of the room.
或者是房间的左前角
I’m going to bring my attention to the outer edge of that back leg,
接着我要关注一下后腿外侧
nice and strong, right.
稳而有力就对了
So pressing into my base here,
身体向下压实
finding my universal alignment as I kind of scroll that tailbone in,
尾骨内卷 收腹 挺身 脊柱向上伸展
draw my navel in and lift and lengthen up through the spine.
在此过程中找到身体顺位
So I’m not rushing anything here, I’m kind of coming
在这儿 我没有急于做什么
into the body, integrating everything
而是专注于身体 整合各部位
together before I enter into my posture.
之后再进入体式
Now inhale, spread the fingertips wide,
现在吸气 指尖张开
right fingertips go front, left fingertips go back.
右手向前伸 左手向后伸
And as I exhale, keeping this length in my spine, the heart lifted,
呼气时 脊柱保持伸展的长度 胸腔挺直
I’m gonna sink into my posture. So I inhale, lift and lengthen,
准备屈膝下沉进入体式 先吸气向上伸展
and exhale with the arms nice and wide,
呼气 手臂舒展平举
fingertips wide.
指尖张开
I shhh……
[呼气]
bend my front knee
右膝前屈
and check out Warrior II today.
检查一下今天的战士二式做得怎样
Couple of action points. Couple of alignment notes.
有几个动作要点 几个顺位注意事项
I don’t want this knee to go past my ankle. In fact, I want it to be,
前屈的膝盖不要超过脚踝
the shin to be perpendicular to the earth,
实际上 这条小腿要垂直于地面
and kind of create a nice right ankle here.
腿窝这里呈现漂亮的直角
So I can walk my toes out if I need a little more space,
如果空间不足 前脚可以向前挪动
or I can walk them in if I need to find more stability.
如果不够稳固 也可以向内收回
But I want to get to a place where I can see my front big toe.
我要使膝盖与脚尖同向 可以看见大脚趾
So if the knee is coming in, which is going to be a tendency,
如果膝盖想要内倾
I’m going to say “No, thank you.” Mindful. Bring it out.
我会说“不用 谢谢” 用心引导它回归正位
and see if I can take a look down at my big toe.
然后看向下 能否看到大脚趾
Now my right arm is extending out.
现在我的右臂伸展出去
Excuse me. My left arm is extending out nice and long.
抱歉 我的左臂向远处伸展出去
My right arm is going towards the front of the room,
我的右臂向房间前方伸展出去
and then I just breathe here, check in,
停在这儿 呼吸 检查姿势
maintaining the integrity of that back foot,
保持后脚姿势的完整性 不变形
maintaining the length of my spine.
保持脊柱伸展的长度
As I get tired, this leg is going to want unbend,
当我感觉累了 前方腿不自觉地放松下来
but I’m going to sink in deep, breathing
但我要将重心下沉 保持呼吸
into my full torso.
将气息充满整个躯干
As I’m here, I can take a check into the shoulders by inhaling,
到这里时 可以检查一下肩膀是否平直 吸气
opening the palms wide,
摊开手掌
open heart.
敞开心胸
And then keeping this spiral in the shoulders and this open heart,
接下来 保持肩膀外旋和胸腔展开
I’m going to pancake the palms back down, but keep the shoulders where they are.
然后手掌翻转朝下 但肩膀仍保持不动
Okay, maybe try that again. Inhaling, opening the shoulders,
再来一次 吸气 肩膀外旋张开
and then turning the palms over.
然后手掌翻转朝下
So I’m maintaining this nice open spiral of the shoulders, rather than being here.
我保持着肩膀外旋张开 而不是像这样内旋
That’s an exaggeration, of course, but
当然 我这样有点夸张了
I’m creating a little space,
要创造出一点空间
growing from there,
从这里展开动作
and then palms back down, parallel to the earth.
然后手掌朝下 平行于地面
Again no breath count again today. We are just breathing here.
今天同样不数呼吸次数 只是呼吸就好
I just want to encourage you to breathe here,
我只希望你在这里多做呼吸
drawing up through the arches of the feet, pressing into that outer edge of the back leg.
通过足弓将能量上提 后方腿外侧用力下压
Warrior.
战士式
The mantra or the affirmation here is
这里的瑜伽梵咒或是自我肯定句是:
“I am strong”.
“我很强壮”
To be doing kids’ yoga.
儿童瑜伽里会说
“I am strong like warrior.”
“我像战士一样强壮”
Nice and easy in the face, strong in the lower body.
脸部平静放松 下肢强而有力
Keep tucking that pelvises,
保持骨盆收拢
and then when you feel satisfied here we’ll inhale in,
当你感觉练习满意 准备吸气
exhale, straighten that front leg,
呼气时 前方腿伸直
release the hands to the waistline,
双手放下 架在腰上
turn both big toes in, and take it to the other side.
两个大脚趾内扣 身体转向另一边
Turing the left toes out,
左脚趾向外转
right toes in,
右脚趾内扣
again coming into my alignment. Inhale, reaching the fingertips
再次进入身体顺位 吸气 两手伸开
front to back, and exhaling
从前到后延伸 然后呼气时
into my posture.
进入体式
Now I don’t just hang out here,
我不只是待在这里
I go through the same action points.
我把全部动作要点都做了一遍
And breathe.
深呼吸
Okay, so that was Warrior II.
这就是战士二式了
Give it a try. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
试一试吧 如有问题或评论就告诉我
Leave them in the comment box below.
在下方评论区留言
If you haven’t already, please subscribe to the channel.
如果还没有订阅我的频道 赶快行动吧
And I’m going to be doing a Q&A.
我准备做一期问答节目
I’ve been getting some questions, which is great
我已经收到了一些问题 很棒
because that is why we do this,
这正是请你留言的原因
to start a conversation in a dialogue, to help you out.
为了交流讨论 帮你答疑解惑
I’m here to serve you,
我在这里为你效劳
help you grow a yoga practice.
帮你更好地练习瑜伽
So let me know what you are thinking.
让我知道你的想法
Leave your questions and we’ll do a special Q&A video coming up soon.
留下你的问题 我们很快会做一期问答特辑
And we’ll keep doing them if we keep getting the questions.
如果问题源源不断 我们就会继续做下去
So thank you and have a beautiful day.
谢谢 祝你今天过得愉快
Namaste.
合十致谢

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

瑜伽体式之战士二式的动作要领。

听录译者

Icyyyy🌸

翻译译者

晚糖

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ejz7IgODlU

相关推荐