ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

VSCO相机使用教程-来自灵感的照片 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

VSCO相机使用教程-来自灵感的照片

VSCO CAM TUTORIAL // Tumblr Inspired Photos

开始录了吗
Is it recording?
镜头对准我了吗?
Am I in focus?
噢!在录了 好尴尬
Oh, It is recording. That’s embarrassing.
好吧 大家好 那么大家今天过得怎么样?
Well, Hi guys. So, how’s everybody doing today?
我希望大家今天都过得超级棒
I hope everybody is having a magnificent day.
两个视频前我讲过
I said in like two videos ago
我准备进军Instagram这些平台 这很令人激动
that I was gonna start instagram series, which is very exciting.
我基本上算是你的新老师
I’m basically gonna be your new teacher.
就像两个视频前
It was like two videos ago,
我讲了我怎么编辑我在Instagram上的照片
I did how I edit my Instagram photos.
如果你还没看 你可以去把它找出来
If you have not seen that yet, you should go check that out.
基本上 我无法在视频中直播演示
Basically, I couldn’t do a live demo on that video
就像我手机上的一层保护膜 能让你们看到我的操作步骤
like just like an overlay like my phone so I actually show you guys like what I’m doing.
我真的没有办法做到
I counldn’t really do that
因为我的手机屏幕彻底碎掉了
basically just because my phone was completely shattered
仅仅因为我就是这样的人
solely because of that person I am.
我做不到 但是我修理了手机屏
And I counldn’t do it. But I got the glass fixed on my phone.
我将会制作一个VSCO相机教程
I’m basically going to do a VSCO Cam tutorial,
一个非常有用的(教程) 我希望它有帮助
a very very in-depth helpful (one). I’m hoping it’s helpful.
如果你觉得这个视频需要改进
Or honestly like if you want this video any differently
或者视频结束之后你对我有一些小建议
or you have any tips for me after this video is over.
可以直接留言评论
definitely leave a comment
因为我希望这些视频能变得超级有用 超级好
cause I want these videos to be so helpful and so nice
你看完后能感觉很棒
that you just leave feeling good.
我将会在这个视频里编辑两张照片
I’m going to do two photos in this video
两张大家在Instsgram上很喜欢的照片
that you guys seem to really really like on Instagram.
所以我将要清楚地示范我是如何
so I’m going to show you exactly what I did
把它们从完全未加工的照片
from the very raw image
最终变为我的Instagram上惊艳的Tumblr式的成品
over to the final amazing Tumblresque products of my Instagram.
还有另外一件事 听上去有点疯狂
Also, another thing, a little mad about this, is
就是我为了录制今天的视频已经准备了两天
I was planning on filming this video today for like two days now.
然后我睡醒之后
And then I woke up
看了一眼推特
and I checked my Twitter.
然后看见三条推文说
And I got like three tweets saying
“赖安 你感觉VSCO Cam的最新更新怎么样啊”
‘oh Ryan, how do you feel about the new VSCO Cam update?’.
[无言以对]
[Spechless pause]
我热爱生活
I love my life.
你们大家知道app
Do you guys know when apps,
他们就喜欢无缘无故地更新
they just like update themselves for no reason.
其实也没什么变化
And like nothing is different
也没有什么新东西之类的
and there’s no like new things or anything else.
只是看上去不一样了
It’s just that it looks differently
比如说选项在不同的位置
and like things are in different places.
比你讨厌的话点举手
Like raise your hand if you hate that.
无论如何 在我真的说上13个小时之前
Anyway, before I talk for literally 13 hours,
我打算开始这个视频
I’m gonna get started on this video.
所以我的第一个VSCO相机教程——开始啦!
So my first VSCO Cam tutirual, here (it) is.
哎呀我的天 我得重新开始
Oh my god, I must start over.
这是那两张我想跟大家分享的照片……这个
Okay, so two photos …that I wanted to share with you guys is this one.
而且这张没有太多需要编辑的 我可没骗你
And also this one had a lot of editing done to it, like I’m not gonna lie.
我要给你们看的另外一张是这个
Another one I want to show you guys because you liked is this one.
用这张 来做一个你们想让我做的像宝丽来相机效果的视频
And along with this one, is you guys want me to do a video on like Polaroids
因为你们强烈要求 我有点想拍了
which I kinda do wanna do because I get asked a lot.
比如怎么让宝丽来拍得好看而不是丑爆了
Like how do you even make Polaroids look good and not like suck.
因为说实话 我第一次有一台自己的宝丽来
Because honestly when I first got my Polaroid,
我的照片第一次这么烂
my photos were so bad at first.
就是技术不到家 因为当时我真的能力不够
Just like you don’t know how to work it because I’m really incompotent.
如果真有一张我发布的照片 你们想看它的编辑教程
If there is ever a photo that I posted you guys want me to do a tutorial on,
就直接在照片下面留言
then just leave me a comment under the picture.
你就说“老哥 发一个这张照片的教程” 然后我就会做的
And then you’re like ‘yo, man. post like a tutorial on it’. And I honestly will.
只是强调一下这张照片经过了多少编辑
Just to emphasize how much that photo was edited,
这是初始的样子
this is the original.
这张看上去在这个区域过度曝光了
And this photo was really like over exposed in that area.
修图后从这样变成了这样
And it went from this to that.
说真的 我用VSCO相机修图之前
Seriously, what I do is before even going over to VSCO Cam,
我之前说过
I talked bout it before
在右上角点击“编辑”
you go up here and then you press Edit, in the top right-hand corner.
在这里 我点击这个图标 选择“亮度”
And then from there, I press this thing and then I go to Light.
如果你想轻微地修一下照片 这是最好的方式
These are the best ways like edit photos if you want like a slight little change.
我调节了“对比度” 这效果很棒
I use Contrast because Contrast, this is like really good
看到了吗?
like do you see that?
“黑点”也是我很喜欢的一个调整选项
Another thing that I really like is the Black Point.
(一个黑点)所以 显然这张照片没有太多黑点
(a black point)So, obviously this photo doesn’t really have many like black points
尽管如此 也可以调整照片
but even then it’ll like adjust the photo
看到变化了吗?
do you see how much that changes?
所以 特别强调一下照片中的色彩
So, just really emphasize like colours in the….
亮度 对比度
and like lighting and the contrast in the photo.
我肯定会在强度上提高更多
And I’ll definitely add more of the depth in intense,
Tumblr的东西真厉害
Tumblresque amazing things.
好啦 老实说表示看不懂这次更新
Okay, can I tell you guys that I really do not understand this new update.
我不明白 我不知道为什么他们更新 但是嗯……
I don’t understand it. I don’t know why they did it. But um…
这些是我的最爱 我强烈推荐
So some of my favorite, honestly I highly recommend them most,
这些好像是免费的 错了提醒我 但是A系列滤镜
and I think they’re free actually, correct me if not, but the As.
我感觉A系列滤镜让照片大为改观
And I feel like the As make such a difference in your photos.
老实说我真的很喜欢A7
I really love A7 honestly.
我购买了所有的滤镜包
I bought all of the filter packs and everything.
但是我真心喜欢这些免费的
But I use like literally the free ones
另外两个我买的也很喜欢
and like two others that I bought,
我也会跟你们分享
which I will share with you guys too.
这是HB1和HB2
It’s HB1 and HB2.
他们在社交媒体上很流行
These are very popular for social media.
然后你可以调节具体想要的程度
And then you can adjust how much specifically you want on the picture
取决于想要的程度
depending on how intense you want it.
是的 HB1和HB2还有A系列大概是我的最爱
Yea, HB1 and HB2 and all of the As are probably my favorite.
别像我这样疯狂
Don’t be crazy like me.
千万别入手所有滤镜包
Don’t buy all of the packs
因为说实话你不会用到所有的
because honestly you’re not gonna use all of them.
这会很蠢
It’s gonna be dumb.
然后你点击这里
And then you go up here and go to this.
出现了所有这些设置 我可以告诉你
And then you have all of these settings.
这里的两个选项很有用
And can I tell you, these two right here are so helpful.
你可以完全调整照片的角度
You can completely adjust the angle of it.
我会告诉大家
One thing I can tell you guys not to do
不要用VSCO相机调节曝光度
is do not adjust the exposure on Vsco Cam.
让我给你演示一下 当增强了一格时
Okay, let me show you. Look when I goes up one.
你看到变化有多大吧?
Like do you see how much that changed?
增强得太过分了 我很讨厌这点
It goes up way too much and I kind of hate it.
我已经见过太多人抱怨这个了
I have seen like so many like people complaining about that
这实在太蠢太烦人了 我讨厌它
because it’s so dumb and annoying that I hate it. [eh]
高光色调也相当好
Hightlight tone is also really good.
我上个视频也说过了
I talked about this in my last video, too.
只是它加太多深色了
But it just adds a lot of depth.
你实际上分辨不出来
You can’t really tell.
色温也是个对照片很好的东西 像这样
Also, Temperature is also a very good thing for photos like this.
它也能改变照片色调 这张图我不会用到这个
It changes the colors as well, but that is not what I’ll use for this.
关于这个 我会用另一种方式
As for this, I will go way over.
你看到小的S和H 那些是照片的不同色调
You see little S and H. Those are different tones for the photos.
如果你按阴影(S)
So, so if you go to Shadow one,
你可以调整更暗颜色那边的色调 比如黑色 比如……
you can adjust the tints that are on the darker colors like the black, like..
让我们试试紫色
Let’s try some purple.
但也要确保你调的不是整张照片
But also, make sure you aren’t doing the entire thing,
你明白我的意思 那会看起来非常疯狂
you get what I’m saying, it’ll look completely crazy.
对我而言 我很可能会调整高光色调
For me, I will probably adjust the Highlight tone,
那就是在末尾的H
which is the H in the very end.
在日落照片中我很喜欢的颜色是粉色 桃红色和紫色
Colors I really like in sunset photos are the pinks, peaches and the purples.
纹理是我最喜欢的功能
The Grain is my favorite thing.
这是没有纹理的照片
This is a photo without any Grain.
然后当你加上纹理
And then when you add the Grain,
它有非常Tumblr式的老旧又专业的照片样子
it has a very Tumblresque vinteges professional photo look
是我很着迷的那种照片 那是我的最爱
to the photo which I’m obsessed with. That is my favorite thing.
稍微总结一下我刚说的就是
So little summary of what I just said is:
我喜欢A系列 我认为A系列有最棒的颜色
I love the As. I think the As have the best colors to them.
如果你也准备买一套滤镜
And also if you were to buy a pack,
HB1和HB2都非常非常好
HB1 and HB2 are very very good.
然后我会调整色调 纹理和所有东西
Then I’ll adjust the tones, the grains and everything.
还有可能调整高光
The hightlight, possibly.
这张图我也会做这些修改
And that’s all I’ll do for this image.
然后修改这张照片的思路也差不多
And then on this photo is kind of the same idea,
但这张颜色和另一张很不同
but the colors are much different on this one than the other one
基本上 我会修改这些
So basically, what I’ll do for this one is
它出来的效果很暗 所以很明显 我要编辑了
It came out very dark, so obviously I will go to Edits.
然后我会调整亮度
And then I will adjust the lighting
然后这个曝光是你应该用的
and then this Exposure is what you should be using.
(笑)一个很白很明亮的图片
[chuckle] And a very white and bright image
或者像增强曝光或亮度什么的
or like raise exposure, the brightness anything.
我也会调整对比度
I will also adjust the contrasts
现在对比度提高了因为我不想黑色淡化
Now the contrasts go up beacuae I don’t want the black to be faded.
尤其这个
And this one in particular,
我喜欢A6
I’ll like A6.
因为它让灰色看起来不是那么蓝或者黄 或任何怪颜色
Because it make the grey look very NOT blue or yellow, any crazy color.
这是原来的照片 然后这是A6效果的
So this is the original one and then A6,
提亮了照片并且颜色调整得很好
and brighten the photo and adjust the color really well
看起来棒极了
And it looks bomb you dig.
我做完那个之后
So after I do that,
会按照同样的思路
I will do the same idea.
除了像这样的照片
Except on photo like this,
我会调整高光 噢 那不是高光
I will adjust the highlight. Oh, that’s not Highligjt.
这是没高光的
This has no highlight
加高光之后
and a lot of hightlights
你可以看到效果
So you kind of see what that does.
有点像混光 让它真的很惊艳
It’s kinda like mix the light and make it real bomb.
然后我也会做的事是在照片上加纹理
And then also what I’ll do is the Grain on this photo.
我也会调整它让它看起来很棒
I’ll adjust that as well and make it look very bomb.
没错 那基本上就是我给那些照片修的全部了
And yea, that’s basically all I do for those photos.
希望你们喜欢这个视频 它能帮到你们
Hope you guys like that video and it was pretty helpful.
我会尽力帮助你们 因为我想做个好老师
I try to make it as helpful as possible because I want to be a good teacher
我想要你们送我苹果之类的东西
and I want you guys to give me like Apples and stuff.
如果你喜欢这个视频 点个赞
If you like that video, give it a thumbs up
在ins系列里给我的ins视频点个赞
and give a thumbs up for my Instagram videos on Instagram series.
无论如何 我非常爱你们每个人
Anyway, yea, I love everybody so so much.
我希望每个人有很棒的一周
I hope everybody had a bomb week
或者至少活过这周然后有很棒的周末
or at least survived the week and has a bomb weekend
因为这就是周末丧 我们就是这样获得的气力的
because it’s the weekend down, that’s how we took a zang.
我非常非常爱你们
I love everybody so so much
像往常一样留下你们的推特或ins评论
and as always leave a comment of your Twitter or your Instagram.
当然我会把这个放在ins上
I’m posting this on Instagram, of course,
因为这是一个ins视频
because this is an Instagram video.
留下一些评论 比如用说唱来鼓励你自己
Just leave a little comments, promoting yourself saying like,
“看看我的一餐 这是我的ins 留下……”
‘Oh, yo, man. Check out my feed. This is my Instagram. Yo, leave a…’
太蹩脚了
I’m really lame.
确保你在卡罗尔之后关注我的ins
Also, make sure you follow me on Instagram right next to Carole.
我们可以成为最好的朋友 那就太棒了
And we can become best friends. That will be really great.
再见 各位!对了
Bye, guys! Oh, man.
还有 那个法兰绒非常舒服 我能说……好吧 抱歉 我说完了〔笑〕
Also, that flano is so comfortable. Can I tell you… Okay, sorry, I’m done. [chuckle]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

怎样调出看起来老旧又专业的照片?一个滤镜教你搞定

听录译者

叶33_

翻译译者

大力

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHt2OTfDBh8

相关推荐