ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

VSCO学院:人像摄影 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

VSCO学院:人像摄影

VSCO Academy – Photographing People (Full Episode)

三 二 一 零
Three, two, one, zero!
[音乐]
[Music]
VSCO
VSCO
学院
ACADEMY
第一集 人像摄影
Episode 1: Photographing People
欢迎观看VSCO学院第一集
Welcome to the first episode of VSCO Academy!
今天我们将会介绍人像摄影
Today we’re gonna be talking about photographing people,
关于人物摄影 首先你需要记住的是
the first thing you remember when photographing people is that
除非有人不想被拍摄 那么任何人都可以是被拍摄的对象
anyone can be photographed, unless a person doesn’t want to be photographed,
当别人不愿被拍摄时 就不要摄影
In that case, probably don’t photograph that person.
其次需要记住的是
The second thing you remember
每个人都是独特而有趣的
is that everyone is unique and interesting,
你不必刻意打扮拍摄对象或是让他摆姿势
you don’t need to dress someone or propose them,
或者拘泥于某些美的标准
or subscribe to some beauty standard
以完成所谓好的肖像拍摄
to achieve a really good portrait.
你真正必备的就是一部照相机和一个拍摄对象
All you really need to do that is a camera and a person.
让我们试着这样想吧
Try to think about it this way,
摄影并不总能拍摄到人们最为原始的图像
it’s not always about getting most pristine image,
与肖像真正有关的是人物的某一瞬间
a portrait is really about a moment with a person,
而那一瞬间也许是欢乐的 悲伤的 被偷拍的 古怪的或是别的状态
and that moment can be something that’s happy, sad, candid, weird or anything else,
还需记住的是
another good thing to keep in mind is that
人有许多不同的类型
there’s so many different types of people
也有许多不同的方式来拍摄他们
and so many different types of ways to photograph them.
我们知道 你可能有点被吓到
We know that can be a little bit intimidating,
所以就试着放松吧
so try to just relax.
如果你紧张
If you’re tense,
那么你的拍摄对象也会跟着紧张
then your subject will be tense,
而那不是我们想要的
and that’s something that nobody wants.
找一个你觉得相处舒适的对象是很好的
Finding someone that you feel comfortable experimenting with is great,
所以你可以寻找与之亲密 舒适的家人或者朋友作为拍摄对象
so find a family member or a friend you feel connected to and comfortable with,
来作为试手的第一步
and start from there.
生活照
CANDID PHOTOS
当我在感恩节的时候拜访家人时
While I was visiting my family over Thanksgiving,
我试着拍了一些生活照
I try to take some candid photos of them.
这是我侄女艾米丽的照片
Here is a photo of my cousin Amelie,
我喜欢这一张 因为它捕捉到了她很多个性特点
I like this one because that it captures a lot of her personality.
这是我妈妈开车时的照片
Here’s a photo of my mum while she was driving,
我也喜欢这张 因为我喜欢照耀在她脸上的那束蓝光
I like this one because I like the blue light that’s coming in over her face.
这是我叔叔的一张相片
And here is an image of my uncle,
之前我们吃过了感恩节晚餐
right before we ate Thanksgiving dinner,
这张我喜欢的原因是他的脸虽然没有出现
I like this one because his face isn’t in it,
但这仍然是张很好的肖像
but it’s still a pretty nice portrait.
寻找缪斯
FIND A MUSE
因为我跟凯蒂已经相处得舒适
Since Katy and I are already comfortable with each other,
我们就将要当彼此的拍摄对象
we’re gonna be each other’s muses.
让我们出发去摄影吧
OK, let’s go and take photos!
让拍摄方式简单
KEEP IT SIMPLE
现在这里的阳光非常好
This light is really nice right now,
我能给你拍张照吗
can I just take a photo of you?
好啊 拍吧
Yeah, let’s do it!
很好
Cool!
来看看
See…
现在我试着安排凯蒂在这里 来为她拍摄一张好的肖像
I’m trying to align Katy up to take a nice portrait here,
这束阳光挺好的
this light is kind of cool.
但是
But
嗯 说实话 我发现
honestly what I’m finding is that
这张的背景太繁琐了
my background is way too busy.
这些建筑设计的比较复杂
There is buildings with crazy patterns,
这就有些像街头的艺术画像
there is a bunch of like street art paintings,
若是只拍摄它们还不错 但要是以之为背景
and that’s fine and then it’s on its own, but in my background for this portrait
这不是我要的效果
I don’t want it.
线比凯蒂更突出 我觉得我们应该选个空旷的背景
and this line’s kind of coming out at Katy, I think we should move to a blank surface.
找一个简单的背景
FIND A SIMPLE BACKGROUND
所以我注意到这个背景是一个
So what I’m noticing about this background is that
很大的亮色背景
you know, it’s a, it’s a big bright background,
但这里有更多的留白空间
but it’s a lot more blank,
背景没有过多的干扰
there is not as much as going on,
我们所有的焦点就回落到了作为拍摄对象的凯蒂
and all of our focus draws back into Katy as the subject.
将你的头后仰
Turn your head back,
闭上眼睛
close your eyes,
这些齿状线条也很好看
Those dens are pretty cool,
所以我会试着把它们也拍摄进来
so I’m gonna try to include them.
非常棒
That’s great!
肖像照
FRAMING
嘿 我们何不在这里停下来快速地讲一讲肖像照呢
Hey, why don’t we stop here really quick and talk about framing?
好吗
Is that cool?

Yup!
嗯 谈到框架摄影
Uh, OK, so coming with frame protrait,
首先最常见的可能就是头像摄影
first probably most common one is a headshot,
非常简单 就是拍摄一个人的头像
really simple, just a person’s head,
或者他们的头跟肩膀
and their head and shoulders.
这张很好
This is good,
很有领英范
very LinkedIn,
凭这张照片你一定会找到工作的
you definitely get a job with this.
好吧谢谢你了
Uhh, OK!-Thank you.
第二件事呢
So second one is coming,
可能是上半身的摄影
is probably a midshot,
好 最后就是全身照
Uh, OK, and finally in environmental portrait,
嗯 基本上 这里的目标是让你从背景中凸显主题或者融入进去
Emm, basically the goal here is to either make your subject pop out of the background or blend in,
因为这里的背景有一些抢眼
since this background is kind of pop,
所以我们何不融入背景呢?这样好吗
so why don’t we have you try to blend into it, if that’s OK?
当然了
Sure!
那好 尽可能向墙面倾斜
Cool! Blend it in the best you can,
我会拍摄一些照片
I’ll take some photos.
好的 我认为我拍到想要的相片了
OK, I think I have what I need.
阳光直射
DIRECT SUNLIGHT
当阳光直射人物面部时
Direct sunlight in a person’s face
会带来很大的阴影面
creates harsh shadows,
这也许会使你看起来更黑
and while this can sometimes create moody effect,
可能还会有一些恼人
it’s also a little bit of nuisance.
嗯…
Emm…
最好的避免像这样情况的方法是
Best way to avoid the situation like this
在阳光照射的情况下找到有阴影的地方
is to find some shade and shoot in even lighting.
还需记住的是没有固定的准则来完成这件事
Also remember that there are no hard and fast rule to doing this,
而且我发现在一些最困难的有强光的情形中
and I found that some of most odd and difficult lighting situations
反而会诞生效果最好的相片
actually gave me the best images.
与朋友一起搞怪
GET WEIRD WITH FRIENDS
嘿!
Hey!
嗨!
Hello!
与朋友尝试新鲜事物很好
Friends are great to try new things with
在朋友之间会感觉到舒适
because they feel comfortable,
你会觉得很熟悉
you feel comfortable,
大家对进行一点搞怪也不害怕
and nobody is afraid to go a little bit weird.
我不害怕 因为我很熟悉
I’m not afraid and I am comfortable,
我跟凯蒂是朋友
because we’re friends.
有一点非常重要 就是当拍摄肖像时
One thing that’s really important to keep in mind when you’re taking a portrait is
绕着你的拍摄对象移动
move around your subject
拍摄要尽可能的动态化
picture, uh, you keep your photos as dynamic as possible,
不要害怕尝试
don’t be afraid to experiment,
用不同的方式摆放相机 调整角度
put them in different ways, see you change the prospective.
再来一次
Yeah, still one more time.
[音乐]
[Music]
嗯……你能把你拿着手机的手伸出来吗
Emm, can you stick your hand out with your phone?
就像是在灌木丛自拍一样
Sort of like a bush’s taking a selfie.
哇哦……
Ohhh…
现在我正看着你
And when I’m seeing you right now,
你在水中的倒影非常漂亮
that the reflection of the water is awesome,
所以我将要拍摄水中的倒影
so instead of shooting Katy directly,
而不是直接拍摄凯蒂
I’m gonna actually shoot into the water.
现在水中看到了彩虹
So I’m gonna see rainbows right now,
这样呈现的效果就很好了
and the effect is coming out quite nicely.
现在你装成木乃伊
Now like a mummy,
我觉得今天我们拍摄对方 度过了美好的一天
I think we had a pretty good day photographing each other,
你学到一些东西了吗?凯蒂
did you learn anything, Katy?
嗯 我觉得人物摄影中我最喜欢的一件事是
Em, I learn that one of my favorite parts of taking photos of people is
能够拍摄你爱的人
being able to photograph ones you love,
那你呢?麦克斯
what about you, Max?
我认识到了我并不喜欢假的人体模型
I learned that I do not like mannequins.
好吧 至少我们学到了一些东西
Well, at least we learned something.
非常感谢你们的观看
Thanks everyone so much for watching,
我们非常高兴如果能看到你们的相片
uh, we’d really love to see your images,
所以上传到VSCO的ACADEMY分栏吧
so upload them to VSCO under the #ACADEMY,
同时也别忘了在VSCO上关注ACADEMY哦
and also don’t forget to follow #ACADEMY on VSCO
可以观看到我们更多的视频
to keep an eye for more videos from us
和下一集教学
and the next episode.
[音乐]VSCO
[Music]VSCO
学院
ACADEMY

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

第一集 人像摄影 讲述了拍摄对象 背景选择 人物肖像构图等等

听录译者

香芋

翻译译者

河狸

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6IEFXc_jng

相关推荐