ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

“创造未知”系列(预告版) – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“创造未知”系列(预告版)

Vsauce2 Podcast -- The Create Unknown

维瑟科普
Vsauce!
我是凯文
Kevin here.
欢迎来到我的全新系列节目
Welcoming you to The Create Unknown —
“创造未知”栏目即将开播
my brand new podcast ripe and ready for consumption
为你们奉献视听盛宴
in your earholes and brain folds.
目前栏目上线了两集内容
There are two episodes up already,
其中一集中 我和《机灵日》的德斯汀进行了交流
one where I speak with Destin from SmarterEveryday.
我们讨论了往蛋糕上洒糖这个工程的复杂性
We discuss the engineering complexity of putting sprinkles on snack cakes
他还告诉我他真正梦想的工作是什么
and he tells me his real dream job
不管你花多久也永远猜不到
which you’d never guess ina googol years…
在第二集里我采访了梗图创作大师
In the second episode I speak with meme lord generals
格兰达伊博士和多兰·达克
Dr. Grandayy and Dolan Dark.
格兰达伊博士的一个秘密让我大吃一惊
I discover a secret about Dr Grandayy that blows my mind
我还和多兰·达克谈到了“维瑟梗”的来历
and I ask Dolan Dark about the origin of making Vsauce memes.
我将他们声音剪辑到一块
And then I bring them together for their
完成了他们第一次隔空对话
first ever conversation using their voices.
我在2006年创建了自己的第一个YouTube账户
I made my first YouTube account in 2006 and
从那时起 我就对人们如何成为YouTube主播感到好奇
since then I’ve always found it fascinating how people get into being YouTubers.
他们如何开始 如何生存 如何发展和成长
How they start, how they survive, how theydevelop and grow.
我刚开播时还住在热狗棚楼上
Like,I was living above a hot dog shack,
拍摄这个像鸡翅一样的工具的视频
working at a chicken wing joint and making
然后拿笔记本电脑剪辑视频
videos on a laptop when I first started.
在这个频道 你将听到我的创作历程
You’ll get to hear those stories about me —
以及你喜欢的那些创作者开播初期的故事
and those types of stories from your favorite creators.
我终于可以借这个频道
And this podcast is finally my
和那些超厉害的YouTube播主进行交流
opportunity to pick the brains of the biggest YouTubers
让他们畅谈自己难以置信的独特旅程
and allow them to talk about their incrediblyunique journeys.
我的朋友Matthew Tabor将常驻《维瑟科普2》
Joining me is longtime Vsauce2 contributorand friend, Matthew Tabor.
对于如何成为更好的在线创作者
He’s able to lend his globe-trotting,
他能提供游历世界时积累的丰富经验
interdisciplinary outsider’s perspective on the business of
和跨学科的局外人的观点
being an online creator.
我已经为频道召集了大量的人才
I’ve actually brought together a ton oftalent for this.
Bloody+Chrome制作了频道标识
BloodyChrome did the branding,
埃里克·兰利为频道创作了超棒的动画
Eric Langley created an incredible animation,
Mega Drive制作了频道主题音乐
the custom music was produced by Mega Drive,
蒂姆·韦伯斯特为每位客人绘制了专属插图
and each guest gets a custom-made hand drawn illustration by Tim Webster.
我还没说到即将来频道做客的播主名单呢
And that’s not even getting into the actualguest list.
频道会邀请所有你喜欢的YouTube播主
All of your favorite YouTubers —
毫无保留地呈现那些创意视频的制作历程
and you get to hear me crack open their creative minds for free.
所有你想要的链接都可以在下面的描述中找到
Every link that you need is down in the descriptionbelow.
所有你熟悉的平台里都能找到 “创造未知”栏目
No matter where you are — The Create Unknownis there.
欢迎到Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, YouTube, Spotify, Castbox, Stitcher,
Subscribe for free on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, YouTube, Spotify, Castbox, Stitcher,
Pocket Casts, Overcast, RadioPublic, Breaker, Swoot, TuneIn和任何播客平台免费订阅
Pocket Casts, Overcast, RadioPublic, Breaker, Swoot, TuneIn and pretty much everywhere else.
在任何你喜欢的播客应用中搜索“创造未知”
Just search The Create Unknown on your favorite podcast app
你都能找到我
and you’ll find me.
如果你想支持本频道 请在平台中打分并评论
And if you want to support the podcast please leave a review.
这样做真的有助于本频道的传播
It really helps spread the word.
频道隔周更新一次
New episodes will be releasing every
你在中间的等待时间里
other week and in-between episodes you can connect
可以到“创造未知”的推特上或facebook和instagram上联系我
with me on The Create Unknown twitter, facebookand instagram.
哦 即将播出的新一期是有关迈克尔和杰克的
Oh and episodes with Michael and Jake arehappening.
不过 想要听到他们的声音 您需要订阅“创造未知”栏目
To hear them, though, you have to subscribe to The Create Unknown.
新系列的《维瑟科普2》视频即将推出
New Vsauce2 videos will be coming soon.
请在评论中告诉我
Let me know down in the comments who you’d
您希望我与谁交谈
like me to speak to.
但现在您即将进入“创造未知”
But for now — you are about to enter The Create Unknown.
一如既往 感谢收听
And as always — thanks for listening.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

创造未知是维瑟科普,新推出的一系列视频,此视频是说明该系列的由来和所讲的内容以及订阅方式等等,欢迎热爱科普的同学们观看!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

发光如星

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnIbAtbv20I

相关推荐