未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

去月亮谷(埃尔巴耶德拉卢纳)看日落

Visiting the Valley of the Moon (El Valle de la Luna) for sunset in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

好吧在阿塔卡马沙漠这里 气温的确变化得非常快
Well the temperature sure changes quickly here in the Atacama desert. When we went to
今天早上我们去参观间歇泉时要冻僵了 那太冷了 这个下午我们打算
visit the geysers this morning we were freezing. It was so cold and this afternoon we’re planning
去月亮谷游玩 我们要融化了 讲真
to tour the Valley of the Moon and we are melting. Like seriously, it must be like high
这肯定高于30摄氏度可能甚至有40多摄氏度 我觉得这就像烤架上的Samuel
30’s maybe even low 40’s in Celsius. I feel like it’s Samuel a la parrilla. His first
他的第一个西班牙笑话 烤架上的Sam 哈哈
Spanish joke – Sam on the grill. Haha!
所以我们今天下午旅行的第一个停歇点叫做Piedra del Coyote
So our first stop on this afternoon tour is called Piedra del Coyote and our guide was
我们的导游说这就像一个你在所有的导游书上可以看到的明信片图标
saying this was like the iconic postcard shot that you see on all of the guidebooks and
这让人记忆深刻 瞧!
it is pretty impressive. Voila!
进入幽深黑暗的洞穴 实际上这不是很大 而且它非常深或者说非常黑
Into the deep dark cave. Actually it is not very big and it is very deep or very dark
但它比外面的沙漠凉快多了 所以 我很开心
but it is a lot cooler than out in the desert. So, I’m happy.
这个时间我希望是5’6不是6’1
This is a time where I wish I was 5’6 not 6’1.
这里很怪异 我们只能看见影子 和黑暗 我们应该带一个手电筒
This is spooky. We’re only seeing shadows. And darkness. We should have brought a flashlight.
我们该带个手电筒
Should have brought a flashlight.
我们就像隧道里的小蚂蚁 是啊 除了我作为蚂蚁对这个小蚂蚁隧道来说太大了
We’re like little ants in a tunnel. Yes, except that I’m an ant that is way too big for this
蚁后 我是蚁后 我该出来
little ant tunnel. The Queen ant. I’m the queen ant. I should be out enjoying paradise
在什么地方享受天堂
somewhere else.
这拍摄有点难 我们没有想到要爬过一条隧道 耶
That was kind of hard to film. We weren’t expecting to crawl through a tunnel. Yeah,
开始时候很简单 我们甚至觉得这不是一个洞穴 然后它变得像硬底层一样
it started off too easy. And we’re like this isn’t even a cave. And then it became hardcore
它一片漆黑 我们没有带手电筒 但这里最好的地方是
caving. And it was pitch black and we didn’t bring flashlights. But the best part about
它让我们凉快下来了 我们在来到这里之前太热了
this was that it allowed us to cool off. It was so hot before we came in here.
终点就在眼前 终点就在眼前 不 虽然很认真 这是我们的终点
The end is nigh. The end is nigh. No, seriously though. This is our final stop. We have to
我们需要爬上沙丘或一些山头 这需要我们约30分钟的时间 一旦我们到了
climb a dune or some hill. It is going to take us about 30 minutes. Once we reach the
山顶 我们要看日落 喔!然后我们回镇里吃东西 喂我
top we get to watch the sunset. Woo! And then we get food back in town. Feed me. Yes, and
然后你不知道是这是我们一天之中第二次旅行 这将是我们第二个
what you don’t realize is this is our second tour of the day. This is going to be our second
拍出来的视频 但是我们一天之内就能做这些 我们早上4点开始 而现在
video coming out but we did all of this in one day. We started at four AM and right now
这是什么?日落 日落时分 让我们观赏夕阳吧
it is what? Sunset, sunset time. Let’s go watch the sun.
这是我们月亮谷旅行的一个总结 我们又累又饿
And that is a wrap for our Valle de la Luna tour. We are tired, hungry and ready to get
准备好休息了 再见
a rest. Ciao!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx-95PNZXo0

相关推荐