ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

可爱动物之会泡温泉的日本雪猴 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

可爱动物之会泡温泉的日本雪猴

Visiting the Japanese Snow Monkeys: Cutest animals in Japan (trip)

日本雪猴是全世界最喜欢泡澡的猴子了。
The Japanese macaques are the world’s most famous bathing monkeys.
这个冬天我和我老婆终于能亲眼看见它们啦!
and this winter it was finally time for my wife and I to seed them for ourselves.
我叫安德鲁,我老婆洛里。
I’m Andrew and this is my wife Lori.
这是我们的旅行计划。
Here’s the plan.
雪猴生活在长野县。
The snow monkeys live in Nagano Prefecture
就是这啦。我们打算从家出发坐火车去长屋。
Right here. We’re going to take a train from our home in Nagoya.
途中在松本停靠去看著名的城堡。
and on the way stop by Matsumoto to see the famous castle there
在抵达长野之前我们会在这过夜。
before arriving in Nagano City where we’ll spend the night.
第二天,我们会去看雪猴,然后去附近的温泉镇。
On day 2, we’ll go see the monkeys and also go see the nearby hot spring towns.
我们回家之前的最后一天早上,我们去参观长野车站附近的善光寺。
On the final morning of the trip we’ll visit Zenkoji temple near Nagano station before heading home.
这就是我们的“雪猴之旅”。
This is our “Quest for Snow Monkeys.”
有了这种特定的火车票,我们可以在一天之内随意上下火车。
With this special train ticket we are able to hop on and off the train as much as we want in one day
如果肚子饿,想去火车站里的面馆的话,
so if we are hungry, and want to get noodles at a train station
我们就可以随意出入,但是只限同一天内。
we can enter and exit as many times as we want, so long as it’s within the same day.
长野最有特色的食物就是荞麦面。
One of the famous foods that Nagano is known for is soba.
而且最好吃的荞麦面就在火车站里。
One of the best places to get soba is at a train station.
就是我们所在的地方啦。
which is where we are right now.
我们吃到了松本的荞麦面,赞!
We made it to Matsumoto, yeah!
我们已经坐了大概四个小时的火车了,还好,毕竟我们还比较喜欢坐火车。
We were on the train for like, almost 4hrs, but it’s ok because we love trains.
给你三次机会猜猜,这个青蛙让我想起什么了?
I’ll give you 3 guesses what this frog statue reminds me of.
火影忍者!
Naruto.
哈!就是它!你看~
Ya, got it in one. I mean, come on.
我就知道!
I know right?
我觉得咱们应该买一个放家里。
I think we should get this for our apartment.
我知道的松本是这样的…
Here’s everything I know about Matsumoto Castle
额,大多数是洛里五分钟前告诉我的…
Most of which, Lori told me about 5 min ago.
所以这是个平城式的宫殿。
So it is a “hirashrio” style castle
就是建在平原的宫殿。
Which literally means flatland castle.
它有个绰号“karasujyo”意思是“乌鸦之城”。
it is nicknamed “karasujyo” which means “Crow Castle”
因为它是全黑的。
because it’s black.
在日本三大传统宫殿排行榜中排名第二。
on the nationally curated list of top 3 castles in Japan it’s number 2.
仅次于姬路。
after Himeji.
而且它是全城第二古老的传统宫殿。
and also it’s the second oldest original castle in the whole country.
额,怎么说?松本寺,一直就是个待嫁的少女,从没当过新娘。(永远第二)
Soooo, was that it? Matsumoto Castle, always a bridge’s maid, never a bride.
出发去长野。
On to Nagano Station.
终于到长野啦。
So we have arrived at Nagano Station.
长野,长yes!
Naga-YES!
我俩常说长yes站。
As we like to call it “Naga-YES” station.
我俩今天大约六个半小时都在火车上,感觉咋样?
You’ve spent approximately 6.5hrs on trains today… your thoughts?
我肯定能再坐一遍,肯定的,多好玩!
I’d definitely do it again… yea, that was fun.
可以。两天之后我们回家你会再坐一遍的。
That’s good because we’re going to do it again in a couple of days on our way back.
哈!你看,我们离雪猴又进了一步!
Well, and, you know, we’re one step closer to the snow monkeys.
我们这次旅行的终极目标…雪猴!
The ultimate goal of this trip and our lives… snow monkeys.
额…我得看下地图。
Uh, I need to check the map.
这房间太酷了!
This room is actually really awesome.
我打赌,这个房间是他们用衣柜改装的。
I bet they converted a closet to make this room
两人住足够了,离车站又进,价格合理。
but it’s perfect for two, it’s really close to the station, the price is right (ish)
我俩进到旅馆的第一件事一般都是…整理行李。
the first thing we usually do when we get to our hostel/hotel room is unpack, get settled
之后找个地方吃晚饭。
and in this case we’re going to head out for dinner afterwards.
这才是我最关心的!
which I’m super excited for
我也是!
me too
作为人
on a personal level
不管什么,吃最重要。
whatever that means.
OK,赶紧收拾!
Ok, so, time to unpack.
距离看见雪猴还有两小时。
T metres 2 hrs from Snow Monkeys
现在在去长野站的路上。
Currently walking to Nagano Station.
去买……我的天!
To buy our… OH MY GOODNESS!
没事~
It’s ok…
这是个魔术雨伞。多神奇!
It’s a trick umbrella. It’s like a magic trick.
她每次都这样,自己找乐子。
She does this all the time just for fun.
哇塞,你竟然弄好了,吓着我了。
Wow, you actually did put the together, I’m impressed.
哇…塞……好吧。
Wow! Woah… alright.
我像那种街头打架的人。
I feel like a Street Fighter Character
加尔!
Guile!
对!就是他!
You’re right.
谢谢。
Thank you.
雪猴第一镜!
First monkey sighting!
太可爱了!
So cute!
我们终于到啦!这哪哪都是雪猴!
We’re here! The monkeys are like, everywhere.
你觉得这些猴子怎么样?
What do you think of the monkeys?
太可爱啦!太………太可爱了!
Very cute, very cute.
这是你见过最可爱的东西的前三么?
Does it make your list of top 3 cutest things you’ve ever seen?
必须的!
Ya, easily!
……咖啡店里那么多吃的,你最后挑了一个苹果…
So out of all the options at that cafe, you grabbed an apple.
额…对……这是长野特产…
Yes, well, it is a Nagano specialty.
挺好吃的!
and it is good!
我们没选择坐巴士,而是走着去最近的火车站。
Instead of taking the bus back we are walking to the nearest train station
我们一天的通行票…
because our one-day snow monkey pass
…包括巴士,雪猴公园的门票和一天之内不限次的火车乘坐机会。
include the bus, it includes access to the snow monkey park and it also includes unlimited travel on the train
然后,如果长野旅游官网上面写的对的话……
and if the Nagano tourism website is correct
我们能看见好多看起来古老的…
Then we should be seeing a lot more of these historical looking neighborhoods
…有温泉的地方……我俩现在迫切想去的地方……我们要冻死了。
which are known for having hot springs, which would be perfect right now because we are really cold.
我们看过雪猴了,
So, we have visited the snow monkeys.
非常可爱,
It was so cute!
它们超出了你的期待?
Did they live up to your expectations?
嗯,跟我想的差不多。
Yes, it was everything I had hoped for.
你会再来一次吗?
Would you go again?
肯定会啊,虽然来这经历了好多…
I would go again too. It was a lot of effort to get there
但是非常值得!
but it was definitely worthwhile
我们旅途还有哪里没去了?
What’s left in out trip?
善光寺!
The temple!
对,善光寺!
The temple.
这次旅行太赞了!
It’s been a good trip.
嗯,特别好!
It’s been a really good trip.
我要再给长野一个yes!
I would still give Nagano a “yes”.
我依旧会说,长yes!
It’s still “Naga-YES” in my book.
我们到了善光寺啦!
So, we’ve entered the grounds of Zenkoji.
日本最主要的寺庙…
The most important temple in Japan
因为这是日本第一座佛像坐落的地方。
because the first statue of Buddha ever brought to Japan came here.
我们旅行的最后一站。
and this is the last stop on our trip.
据服务台的工作人员讲,我相信…
According to the lady at the information booth, who I trust
没人在这能看见真正的佛像雕塑。
no one can see the famous statue of Buddha here
在主佛像旁边,你的主要视线会是这个凹下去的黑漆漆的隧道…
aside from the main temple, the primary attraction is to go into the pitch dark tunnel
…也就是这,你会认为能距离想象中的佛像更近一步。
in which you are supposed to be able to get closer to the image of Buddha.
这就是能在善光寺里面能做的事了……我是这么想的。
So, that’s what you do at Zenkoji Temple, I think.
你找到什么了?
What’d you find?
旅行网站上说……
So on the tourism web site they were saying
…在善光寺有好多古老的石雕…
that there’s some really original old stone lanterns here at Zenkoji
我想可能就是这些了…
and I think these are probably them
看看上面长的苔藓和腐烂的状态,你觉得…
just looking at the moss growth and general decay, know you…
谢谢CSI!
thank you CSI
哈哈哈!
ha ha ha!
距离我们到家还有很长的距离……
We are about to make the long journey home
但是我确实喜欢坐火车。对我来说,这是旅行的乐趣之一,不是负担。
but actually I really like train travel. That’s part of the fun of the trip for me. It’s not a chore at all.
这次旅行怎么样?
So was it a good trip?
太棒了,这是一次特别酷的旅行!
Ya! It was an awesome trip!
我以后肯定会再去一次长野的,你呢?
I would want to come back to Nagano for sure, what about you?
我也是,这次这么开心。
Ya, it was really fun.
好,我们去坐火车回家吧!
Ya, let’s get to the train!
感觉咖喱怎么样?
How do you like the curry?
用Eric,Eric Kyde的话来说的话就是“就是这个味”。
To quote Eirc, from Eirc & Kyde, I’d say this curry is “on point.” Hahaha…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWYKQ5OdPdE

相关推荐