未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

玻利维亚的太阳海岸和喀喀湖

Visiting Isla Del Sol and Copacabana on Lake Titicaca, Bolivia

早上好各位!现在是明媚的早晨,我们在科帕卡巴纳海滩
Good morning! Good morning everyone. It’s bright and early today. We’re here at Copacabana
喀喀湖边 我们马上要去Isla Del Sol岛
and this is the Bolivian side of Lake Titicaca. We are going to an island called Isla del
意为太阳岛 我们还以为差点就去不成了
Sol which is the island of the sun. And we almost didn’t think we’d be able to go today.
我们早上起来的时候雷电交加 -简直是倾盆大雨
We woke up and there is thunder and lightening. There was all kinds of rain. It was pouring.
外面雨虽然大 但现在完全停了 超级激动
It was pouring outside but it has really cleared up now and we’re excited to see if we can
我们马上就可以出发了。
take the trip today. So the island is somewhere off in the distance over there.
当我们到达太阳岛的时候太阳就出来了 现在我们
So we have just arrived in Isla del Sol and the sun came out just in time. Now we’re going
要去参观遗迹 然后计划从小岛北部徒步
to go visit some ruins and then we’re planning to hike from the north end of the island to
走到南部
the south end.
让我吃惊的第一件事就是小岛的美景 我们不得不爬过
The first thing that struck us about Isla del Sol were the landscapes. We had to climb
一些陡坡才能到达小岛的顶端 但当我们处在最高处时
some pretty steep inclines to reach the top of the island but once we did, we got some
你会惊讶于周围美丽的风景 我们也很喜欢和一路上的动物们交朋友
incredible views of our surroundings. We also enjoyed making friends with lots of animals
有沐浴阳光的野猪 马和驴的混合体(骡子)
along the way including sleepy pigs basking in the sunshine and a mix of horses and donkeys.
在享受太阳岛的一日游时 我们觉得自己的行程有些仓促
While we enjoyed our day trip to Isla del Sol we did feel our visit was a bit rushed.
我们本打算走完这个岛 但我们走了10分钟
We managed to walk the length of the island but we only made it back on the boat with
就坐船休息了 穿越整个岛比旅行社计划的时间要长 所以
10 minutes to spare. Crossing the island takes a lot longer than tour operators let on so
如果你真的想去而且也不介意长途 你可以考虑
if you really want to visit and you don’t mind a remote setting you may want to consider
在太阳岛上待上个一两晚
spending a night or two on Isla del Sol.
–来自科帕卡巴纳的问候 –你好!
–我们不在里约热内卢的海滩
So hello from Copacabana. Hello! We’re not in the famed beach from Rio de Janeiro this
这是实际上是玻利维亚的喀喀湖旁的一个小镇
is actually a small little town on the Bolivian side of Lake Titicaca and we’ve been spending
-我们会在这里待上5天-是的
-在这里放松休息一下 然后我们会在
the past 5 days here. Yeah. Just relaxing, getting some rest and we actually left the
-最后一天拍视频 -没错 但糟糕的是今天下雨
vlogging until the very last day. I know, unfortunately it is a rainy day. Today is
-天暗沉沉的-那你要干些什么?
-带你看看这个小镇的模样
very overcast. What can you do?We’re going to go out there and show you the town
-好的
anyway. Yep.
这里是小镇的主要街道 我们要去找找餐厅 酒吧和娱乐设施
Right here is the main drag of town. You’re going to find your restaurants, bars and live
还有嬉皮士哦
entertainment. And lots of hippies.
(现场音乐)
(Live Music)
-我们在这找到了一个小食品超市。你要带我们进去么?-当然
So we seemed to have found a little food market in here. Do you want to lead us in? Yeah,
-我之前忽略了这个地方。我在这块转了好几天都没注意到这儿,
and I overlooked this place before. Like I’ve been wandering around here for several days
所以这里是我们在喀喀湖最后几天发现的隐藏宝藏
and I didn’t even notice this place so this is a hidden gem on our final day here in Copacabana.
-在喀喀湖旅游你一定要尝的美食是
If there is one meal that you absolutely must try when you visit Copacabana and that is
直接在喀喀湖上钓起来的彩虹鳟鱼
rainbow trout fished straight out of Lake Titicaca over there.
在普通的餐厅也能吃到美味的鳟鱼,但是我们换了个地方
So you could choose an ordinary restaurant to have trout but where are we instead? Yeah,
-沿着在海边的小路上有一排餐厅
we’re along the boardwalk and there are a gazillion restaurants literally lined along
-它们看起来并不像一个餐厅,更像是一个小摊
here. There actually not even restaurants. They are more like little stands. Yeah, exactly.
-对,确实是。如你所见。-这个油布墙
-老实说我们当时并不知道去哪家
Just like what you’re seeing here. Tarp walls. And honestly we don’t know where to go we
我们就顺着这条路一直走,突然决定就去最后一个
just walked by a whole bunch of them and decided okay let’s pick the last one why don’t we
就这了。
go there. Yeah.
-菜上好了,在盘子里的就是彩虹鳟鱼
The food has arrived. So if you look down at our plate here is our rainbow trout. And
里面有薯条、沙拉在这边是米饭
we have some French Fries, we have a bit of salad and over on this side there is some
看起来饮食挺均衡的,对吧?-对,鱼看起来也不错
rice. So it seems like a well balanced meal, right? Yeah, the trout looks good. I’m ready
我已经食欲大开了
to dig into that. Yeah.
-我们来尝一口,话说这道菜在当地叫什么。- Trucha.
So this is the first bite. So what is this called locally?Trucha.
-Trucha. Trucha.
Trucha.Trucha.
-南美鳟鱼让我想起了三文鱼,它们颜色差不多
You know South American trout reminds me a lot of salmon. It’s like the same color. It
味道也差不多,只是小一号但是真的很好吃
has a really similar flavor. It is just a smaller fish but it is really nice. You know
只要烤一烤,简单的调下味,放一点柠檬汁,完美
just grilled, very simple recipe, a little bit of lemon drizzled on top and it is perfect.
对,完美。
Perfecto! Hmmm.
在玻利维亚一部分餐厅可遇而不可求,有些餐厅就是特别适合背包客
So some of the restaurants in Copacabana are really hit and miss. Some of them really cater
我们在这有很长一段时间都吃的不好,想象一下鼻涕状的意大利面么
towards backpackers. We’ve honestly had some of our worst meals in a long time here. You
不要提这茬,但是这道鳟鱼你绝对不想错过
had that what the runny spaghetti. Oh, yes. But you know what trout is one dish that has
我正是要强调这一点,我们在每个地方吃的鳟鱼都非常的棒,
not been messed up. That is the exact point I wanted to make. Trout has been awesome everywhere
所以我对这儿的鳟鱼的期望值也蛮高的-对,总是点特色菜
we’ve had it so I have high expectations for my trout over here. Always order the specialty.
-吃当地特色是旅行中的小窍门-真的好吃
-对,特别好吃,入口即化,真的、真的挺好吃的
Yes, order the local specialty. That is our travel tip of the day.Mmmm.That is good. That is so good. Melt in your mouth good. Really really tasty.
我是在温哥华长大的,吃过很多鱼,知道美味的鱼的味道到底是啥样的,这道鳟鱼的味道非常棒
I grew up on Vancouver Island eating a lot of fish so I know what good quality fish tastes
-所以你就突然变成专家了
like and this is excellent. Oh, so he’s a connoisseur all of a sudden. A little bit
-一个吃鱼的行家
of a fish snob.
-所以这是一个很不一般的吃饭点喽
So this is a very unusual dining location, is it not? Yeah, we’ve got packs of stray
对,这有一公园的流浪狗和骑摩托车耍酷的青少年们
dogs and we have teenagers hanging out on their motorbikes and trying to act cool. Yes,
对,而且我们正在吸着摩托车的废气,看就在那边,那边
and we’re breathing all of the fumes from their bikes. Over there. Over there. That’s
就当是加餐了
our side dish.
来来来,狗狗,你要吃鱼皮么?这一只一点都不可爱,它居然不吃鱼皮。
Alright, pup. You want fish? Fish skin? This one is not interested. This one doesn’t like
你呢,小可爱?你吃么?好的,好孩子好孩子。
fish skin. How about you friend? Do you like fish? Fish. Yes, good boy. Good boy.
-来总结一下-总结,首先鳟鱼的味道非常好,
Final thoughts? Final thoughts. Well, you know what. The fish was pretty good. I have
但是米饭不太熟,沙拉还行,。
to say the rice was a little bit bland. It wasn’t really seasoned. The salad was okay.
只有生菜和番茄,薯条有点油
It was just lettuce and tomatoes and then we had some greasy fries. But I’d say the
但是我要说的是鱼才是这道菜的亮点,这顿饭性价比还是挺高的,我们只花了25玻利维亚币
fish was the star of the meal and it is very budget friendly lunch. We only paid 25 Bolivianos
-换算下来。。。-差不多三美元多一点吧
-对。。差不多三美元多
which you do the conversion. That’s just like over three dollars. Over three dollars. There
一点也不贵
you go. Not bad at all.
我们已经吃完饭了。现在我们去划船吧
So we just finished our meal. Now it is time to go paddle boat riding because we’re all
我们就是为了冒险活动来的,-我们可以找一个看起来像天鹅或鸭子的船
about cheesy adventure activities. Maybe we can get one that looks like a swan or a duck.
这样比较好玩-好的,我们去划船吧
It’ll be fun. Yeah, let’s do it.
-划着我们可爱的桨呀,-花15个玻利维亚币就能在喀喀湖上划一只天鹅
Check out our sweet ride. We are riding a swan around Lake Titicaca for 15 Bolivianos.
你可以在这个小船上玩半个小时,话说这个船好像有点旧
That’ll get you thirty minutes on this little boat. And honestly it is kind of an old boat
不太好控制-不知道会不会撞船、还是散架、有可能沉船。
and it doesn’t steer very well. So I don’t know if we’re going to like bump into something
-刚刚是不是应该要个救生衣的-好象是的
-应该很浅吧,
or crash or drown. We forgot to ask for life jackets as well. Whoops. But it is shallow.
相对比较浅,对吧
Relatively shallow, right?
回到视频开始的地方,我们并没有游完整个玻利维亚
So like we mentioned at the start of our vlog we haven’t really been doing a whole lot in
我们只是吃吃饭,休息休息,最重要的还是我们住的地方
Copacabana. We’ve just been resting and relaxing and the highlight has actually been our accommodations.
我们住在一个叫Las Olas的有趣的地儿,这的房子特别好玩,
We’re staying at a pretty cool place called Las Olas where they have like these weird
有的长得像树屋,有的是螺旋状的而且顶是圆的,
cottages some of them look like tree houses, some of them are like little spirals and they
有的连样子我都说不出来,在这就像幻境一般,我们进去看看
have domes and I don’t know. It just looks like this fantasy land so we’re going to take
-让你们见识一下我们的树屋-而且树屋上有的地方特别神奇
you up and show you our cottage. Yes, and we have some amazing views as well. We do.
还有夕阳也特别美,又一大美景,咦,好可爱的猫
Great sunset views. Another bonus! Oh, cat.
-这就是我们这五天住的地方-我们的小房子就在这啦
So this has been our home for the past five days. Our humble abode, right there. Yeah,
-我们有个吊床,还能看到整个玻利维亚的景色
and we get hammocks and we have a pretty cool view of Copacabana.
-就这么闲散的躺在吊床上,明天我们就要走了,话说你最终对玻利维亚的印象是啥,
So here we are just swaying on the hammocks. Yep. What are your final impressions of Copacabana
-玻利维亚基本上有我所有想要的东西
since we’re leaving tomorrow? Well, Copacabana was everything we wanted it to be basically.
我们去‘’失落之城‘’漫步,走在印加古道上
We had been hiking in Machu Picchu, you know hiking the Inca Trail and then we really had
尽兴的在秘鲁边上的喀喀湖游玩。
a busy hiking tour while we were visiting Lake Titicaca on the Peruvian side. So we
我们想去的地方需要比较冷、有着轻松的氛围以及便宜,
just wanted to come to a place that was really chill, that had a kind of a relaxed vibe and
玻利维亚满足了所有的三个要求
that was affordable. And Copacabana checked off all three of those boxes.
-你觉着呢-哪个方面?
And how about you Miss Audrey? Miss Audrey. What is the question? The question is what
就是你对于在玻利维亚玩的这几天的感受
are you final thoughts on your time here in Copacabana? Final thoughts? I also agree,
我也觉着这是个放松的好地方,在这并没有很多事情,
this is a great place to relax because there isn’t a whole lot to do here. I mean aside
我的意思是除了在城镇里闲逛或者顺路去太阳岛
from wandering the town and maybe taking a side trip to Isla del Sol. So yeah, a great
一个休闲沐浴阳光的好地方,我要分享的一点是
place to just rest and soak in the sunshine. The only tip that I will share is there are
这有很多的嬉皮士,他们喜欢在休息时间演奏鼓和吉他
so many hippies here and they love having their drum and guitar circles right at bedtime.
当你在凌晨2.3.4点醒来时仍然能听到他们在演奏
So like sometimes you wake-up at 2, 3, 4 in the morning and you can still here them going.
-选一个远离海滩的地方,-或者带上你的耳机
So maybe choose a place that is like away from the beach. Or pack your ear plugs. Yeah,
出发吧
there you go.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhoZxQjWxV0

相关推荐