未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Vemödalen: 害怕所有事都已被做完

Vemödalen: The Fear That Everything Has Already Been Done

你是独一无二的
You are unique.
还有其他七十亿人和你一样独一无二
And there are seven billion others, just as unique as you.
我们每个人都是不同的以一些新的角度在世界上
Each of us is different, with some new angle on the world.
但是它意味着什么,如果我们忙于塑造的生活
But what does it mean if the lives we’re busy shaping by hand,
结束地看起来都一样
all end up looking the same?
轻易地就能被一千个其他相同的人代替
easily replaced by a thousand identical others?
害怕所有的事被做完
VEMÖDALEN
所以我们都散开了
So we all spread out,
寻找边缘的碎片
looking for scraps of frontier,
努力捕捉一些特殊的
trying to capture something special,
个性的事情
something personal.
就好像我们害怕自己被抓住
As if we’re afraid of being captured ourselves
这么快就和我们是什么挂钩
so quickly pegged for exactly what we are
容易被人误解为一个普通的人就像其他人一样
so easily mistaken for someone ordinary, just like everyone else.
它应该是一个安慰 我们没有那么不同
It should be a comfort that we’re not so different,
我们的观点如此相似
that our perspectives so neatly align,
这些相同的图像会一直出现,一遍又一遍
that these same images keep showing up, again and again.
那是好的如果我们讲已经听过的同样的笑话
It’s alright if we tell the same jokes we’ve all heard before,
那是好的如果我们一直重做同一部电影
it’s alright if we keep remaking the same movies
那是好的如果我们一直对别人说同样的短语
it’s alright if we keep saying the same phrases to each other,
就像它们从来没有被说过一样
as if they had never been said before.
“强大的比赛继续
“The powerful play goes on,
然后你将贡献一首诗“
and you will contribute a verse.”
你,我和其他七十亿人将在这个我们已经继承的世界上留下我们的痕迹
And you and I and seven billion others will leave our mark on this world we’ve inherited.
但是如果到最后我们发现自己没有什么可以说的
But if, in the end, we find ourselves with nothing left to say,
没有什么新的补充
nothing new to add,
悠闲地跟踪别人很久之前留下的轮廓
idly tracing outlines left by others long ago,
这就好像我们从来都不在这里
it will be as if we weren’t here at all.
这也已经说过很多次了
This too has been said many times before.
生活在继续
“The powerful play goes on.”
当你得到提示上台
And when you get your cue,
说出你的台词
you say your line.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

落星辰

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ftDjebw8aA

相关推荐