未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

误用手势引号

Using Air Quotes wrong your entire life - Air Quotes

-Hey, guys! -Hey, man.
-嗨 朋友们 -嗨
Oh “thanks for the beer”
哇哦“谢谢你的啤酒”
wow, that was really rude.
哇 这样真的很粗鲁
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思?
“Thanks for the beer, Alan”.
“Alan 谢谢你的啤酒”
Do you know what air quotes mean?
你知道手势引号是什么意思吗?
Yes
当然
Yes. Okay, what do they mean?
好吧 是什么意思呢?
They mean “genuine emphasis”.
它们表示“着重强调”
Nope, have you been using air quotes wrong your entire life, Rowan?
不 Rowan 你难道一直这么误用手势引号吗?
No, I’ve been using them correctly my entire life
没有啊 我一直都在正确使用它们
to “genuinely emphasize things”.
来“着重地强调事情”
Rowan, air quotes are sarcastic irony.
Rowan 引号手势表示极度讽刺
They kind of mean
这就有点像
-the exact opposite of what you think they mean. -What?
-和你想的意思正好相反 -不是吧
-Seriously? -Why, Rowan. What have you done?
-认真的吗? -怎么了 Rowan 你做了什么?
I’m Alright, love. I’m gonna head off the work thing now.
好了 亲爱的 我就要完成我的工作了
I’ll see you a bit later.
待会儿见
What I thought we were doing date night tonight?
我以为今晚我们会约会
What? No, I told you about this ages ago.
什么?对啊 我早就告诉你
Yeah, but you made it seem like you weren’t going anymore.
是的 但你让我觉得你不会去了
Ah…No. I told you that I was
额……没有 我刚才只是
“really excited” about the work thing.
“很兴奋”地和你说工作的事
-And that I was “definitely going”. -Yeah…
-我“肯定是会去的” -好吧……
Ok, ok. What time are you coming home?
好吧 那你什么时候能回家?
Definitely “before midnight”.
肯定“在午夜之前”
So you’re just… you’re going out to pick piss?
所以……你是出去买醉吗?
No, I’m not. I’m probably only going to have
不 我不是 我可能就只是
“a few quiet ones”.
“小酌几杯”
Okay. What about how are you… How are you getting home then?
行吧 那你之后要怎么回家?
Zoe can drop me off.
Zoe可以送我回来
Zoe is from the Wellington conference?
Zoe是惠灵顿会议上的那个?
Yes. Zoe from the Wellington conference.
对啊 惠灵顿会议上的Zoe
But I told you we’re “just friends”.
但是我告诉过你我们只是“普通朋友”
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Yes. I’m serious.
当然 没开玩笑
What are you sleeping with her?
你们是不是上床了?
No. I’m not “sleeping with her”.
没有 我没“跟她滚床单”
So you are f***ing her then?
所以你上了她吗?
Why are you not listening to me to what I’m saying?
你到底有没有在听我说话?
Listen to me. I never “fucked her”.
听我说 我从没“上过她”
Baby, listen to me. I “love you”.
宝贝 听我说 “我爱你”
And I want to spend “the rest of my life” with “you”.
我只想跟“你共度余生”
Am I just a f***ing joke to you?
我对你就是个可耻的笑话吗?
No. I take our relationship”very seriously”.
不 我“很认真”地对待我们的关系
Oh my god! How long have you been
我的天哪! 你背着我
f***ing Zoe behind my back?
跟她上床多久了?
Are you not listening to what I’m saying?
你没有听我在说什么吗?
We are “just friends”.
我们只是“普通朋友”
and I never “fucked her”
我从来没有“上过她”
You are unbelievable.
你简直不可理喻
I am…you know, I’m leaving.
我……我要走了
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
I’m going to Brad’s house to “not fuck him”
我要去Brad的家 “不是去干他”
Good! Exactly… What?
太好了! 真的……什么?
Oh… Oh, no…
哦……天哪 不是吧……
Oh! F*** I gotta go.
噢! 妈的 我要走了
Where are you going, Rowan?
Rowan 你去哪?
To Brad’s house!
去Brad家里!
Hey guys “thanks for watching”
大家好 “谢谢观看”
-“Please subscribe”. -No. Genuinely pleased do subscribe.
-“欢迎订阅” -别开玩笑 真的欢迎订阅
-Yeah, please. -Yeah. That’s what I’m saying: “please subscribe”.
-对 请订阅 -对 我的确在说“欢迎订阅”
We’d “really appreciate it”.
我们“真的很感谢哦”
We genuinely would appreciate it.
我们将真的很感谢
I don’t know why you’re saying it like this.
我不明白你干嘛要那样说
-Yeah. If you guys could subscribe would be great. -Yeah, “please subscribe”.
-没错 如果订阅就太好了 -对 “欢迎订阅”
You guys,what’s wrong?
朋友们 你们怎么了
It’s a way of saying it, Rowan.
Rowan 是语气不对
Yes. It passes me off.
对 它欺骗了我

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

外国小哥误用手势,女友以为男友给自己带了绿帽子

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

l2q

审核员
视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DqoQq1zME8

相关推荐