ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

永不止步 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

永不止步

Unstoppable - Motivational Video

你认为一切已经结束了
So you thought it was the end of the story.
你认为一件事 一瞬间就足以代表他的卓越
You thought that one single event that one single moment was enough for him to stand amongst the greats.
睡觉 “我从不睡觉” 你认为这就是原因
Sleep. ‘I don’t sleep.’ You thought that was it.
你认为一切都结束了吗?
You thought it was over?
不 一切刚刚开始
Well it’s just getting started.
这是让你脱胎换骨的艺术
This is the art where you re-invent yourself.
到了挑战的时刻了 挑战你的意志 挑战你的忍耐 挑战你的艺术 挑战你的极限
It’s time to get tested, to test your will, your endurance, it’s time to test your art, to test your limits.
没有周末 没有假期 没有生日 听我说 没有休息的那一刻
No weekends, no holidays, no birthdays. Listen to me! No days off!
这是挑战你的极限
It’s about gaining the competitive edge.
你不能寻找借口
You can’t afford to make excuses.
感到痛苦也不要为自己找借口 相信我 痛是常有的
No excuses when you feel pain. And trust me, you will feel it.
你只想放弃
And all you wanna do is give up.
你只想屈服
And all you wanna do is give in.
你感觉已经到了尽头
When you feel like you’ve given all you got…
你可以多走一步 多跑一圈 多打一拳
…you gotta take one more step, you gotta run one more lap, you gotta throw one more punch.
直到你无可匹敌
Until you reach the top.
你认为他回归了吗?
Do you think he’s coming back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你害怕什么?
What do you fear?
你什么也不是
You are no one.
这是你的开始却不一定是你的结局
This is your beginning but it doesn’t have to be your end.
开始行动吧 加油
Get off the ground. C’mon.
没有信念你将一事无成 你依旧是独一无二的
You can do nothing without faith! You are still special.
有什么是触不可及的吗?
Is it beyond our reach?
我不害怕
I’m not afraid.
我很愤怒
I’m angry.
你不能屈服
You can’t give in.
之所以会害怕是因为你想成为一个不同的人
Behind every fear is the person you want to be.
害怕只是庸人自扰 它其实根本不存在
Fear is self-imposed, mean it doesn’t exist.
它是你自己创造的 当然可以自己毁灭
You create it, you can destroy it.
直面恐惧才能成为你想要成为的人
You face your fears and become the person you want to be.
你逃避恐惧 不能算是真正的活着 尽管躯体犹存 却埋葬了自由
You run from your fears. you’re not living. You are alive but you not dig in the freedom.
你不是在消磨时间 而是时间在扼杀你
You are not running the day, the day is running you.
我们都会历经失败 问题是
We all fall down in life. The question is:
谁能逆境重生?
Who get’s back up?
你再也不属于这类人了
You don’t owe these people any more.
你已经为他们倾尽所有了
You’ve given them everything.
然而并不是
Not everything.
至少现在还没
Not yet.
我已经知道我不得不阻拦像他这样的男人
And I’ve seen now what I would have to become to stop men like him.
如果你能超越人的极限
If you make yourself more than just a man…
如果你为理想献身
…if you devote yourself to an ideal…
如果他们无法阻拦你
…and if they can’t stop you,
然后你就会宛若重生
then you become something else entirely.
传奇
Legend
你为之奋斗 倾尽所有
You go after it and you give it all you have.
即使失败 至少你尝试过 勇者无畏
If you lose it, at least you tried, man!
“我失败了” 这么说的人比说“如能成功”的要多的多
‘I failed’ is ten times more overman than someone said ‘what if ?’
因为“如能成功”从不需要竞技场 这就是勇气
Cos ‘what if ?’ Never went to the arena! That’s called courage.
这才是领导者应当具备的
Now that’s the stuff leaders should be made of.
你认为面临困难就该放弃 正好相反 是该更进一步的时刻了
You think something’s wrong maybe it’s time to stop. No it’s time to move free and further!
身体行动之前你必须意志坚定
Mentally you must believed before you physically started.
我选择腾飞 而不是坠落
I choose to rise, not fall!
我选择生存 而不是毁灭
I choose to live, not die!
从今天就开始行动
Today will be that day!
别等明天 下周 就在此时 就在此地
Not tomorrow, not next week, but right now, right here.
信仰将改变我的言语!
Belief will change my word!
历史将会记住我
History will remember me.!
我将使自己明确
I will define myself.
我将永不后退 除非尸骨无存
I will never go home, not without giving everything I have got!
因为我是谁?
Coz who am I?
我是冠军
I am a champion!
我决定绝地反击
I choose to fight back!
我将荣耀而来
I’m coming.
你现在需要的只是一点想象
All you need now is little imagination.
你信或不信
Will you belive it or not,
你的想象是你一生追求的预览
your imagination is preview of your lifetime coming attractions.
如果你不能想象未来
If you can’t imagine what it’s gonna be,
别期待在镜子里看见它
don’t ever expect physically looking into the mirror and see it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

挑战自己,挑战极限,永不止步,你才能脱胎换骨

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

未闻花名

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z4Kft47kBM

相关推荐