ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你的选择决定你的未来 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你的选择决定你的未来

UNCHAIN YOUR MIND - Best Motivational Video for Success in Life & Study (2017 speeches)

80%的成功是心理学 20%是力学
80% of success is psychology, 20% is the mechanics.
问题是多数人活在大脑里
The problem is most people live in their heads.
他们心怀梦想与目标 并对此感到兴奋
They have their dream, they have their goal, they get hyped up about it.
他们对此感到担忧
They get fearful about it.
他们就是不去行动
And they just don’t execute.
放飞自我
UNCHAIN YOUR MIND
我喜欢莱斯•布朗曾说的一句话
I like something Les Brown said once.
他说:
He said:
“世界上有失败者 还有没学会怎样去赢的人”
“There are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.”
我要问你的就是:
My question to you is this:
你是哪一种?
Which one are you?
你是失败者吗
Are you a loser?
或你仍在学习怎样赢
Or are you still learning how to win?
如果你是一个失败者 这不意味着你很差
If you’re a loser, it doesn’t mean that you are less than.
这可能意味着你真的很擅长放弃
It could mean that you’ve gotten really good at quitting.
它可能意味着在跑到终点线前你已放弃
It could mean that you’ve gotten really comfortable ending your race before the finish line.
你有你放弃的借口 我有我坚持的理由
You have your reasons for not finishing and I’ve had mine too.
不过 此时此刻 问题是:
But, right here and right now, the question is:
你想赢得胜利吗?
Do you want to win?
一个人的成功与否取决于自我约束能力
Self-discipline separates people from success and not being successful.
我从未遇见一个不成功的人
I’ve never met a person who is not successful.
不成功是他们在生活里没有足够的自控力
That didn’t have a great amount of self-discipline within their life.
所以要自律 做出行动 以及规划你的生活
Self-discipline and being able to perform and being able to keep your life on schedule.
遵守承诺和保证 并在最后期限前完成
And being able to keep commitments and promises and meet deadlines.
此乃成功之必备
Is essential to success!
听着 如果你想变富有 真的想成功
Look, if you wanna get rich, you wanna be really successful.
我说的富有不是指钱 而是指富足的生活
When I say rich I’m not talking about money, I’m talking about a rich life.
自由
Freedom.
陪伴家人的时间
Time with family.
选择权
Choices.
做任何你想做的事
Get to do what you want.
看 曾经人们就是这样
See, this is what people did.
他们设定目标
They set a target.
还记得你在小时候曾树立的远大目标吗?
Remember when you’re a kid and you set targets who are big, giant?
不需要任何理由
Had nothing to do with reason?
目标很宏大 对吧?
They were giant, right?
然后你遇到了困难 某些人怎么说
And then you had some difficulty getting to it and somebody said what?
伙计 你的目标不现实
Dude, your goals are unrealistic.
你要把目标降低些
You need to drop your goals down.
再努力40年
And add 40 years.
最后一事无成
And end up with nothing.
这完全不是你真正具备的潜力
Certainly not congruent with your potential.
没有人能过上由别人控制的生活
None of us can afford to have a life that is controlled by someone else.
或是基本由自身情绪主导的生活
Or a life that is basically controlled by our emotions.
许多年前我明白了 只有两种人
I learned many years ago that there are two kinds of people.
一种人说:“我要等我喜欢它再去做”
There’s the type of person who says: “I’m gonna wait till I feel like it before I do it.”
而另一种人说 我必须做 这样才会喜欢它
And then there’s the person who says: “I gotta do it so that I feel like it.”
如果人一直在等待行动的时机 就一事无成
One will never get anything done because they still waiting to feel the moment to move.
另一些人说 不 我必须行动 开始寻找时机
And the other person says: “No! I need to move and then I will begin to feel the moment.”
多数人都有可实行的计划
Most people have strategies available.
他们能享有或制定这种计划
Or they can get them or you could create them.
但问题是你会遇到一种状况
But the problem is you’ve got a story.
为什么这些都不起作用
And your story is why it isn’t working.
我已经尝试了所有努力
And the story is: “I’ve tried everything.”
如果你已竭尽全力 是合适的
If you tried everything, you’d been fit.
如果你已竭尽全力 是有益的
If you tried everything, you’d be profitable.
总会有状况的
There’s always a story.
告诉大家:
And what I tell people is:
如果你能突破极限 奔向你真正无限的能力
“If you can just divorce the story of your limitation and marry the truth of your unlimited capacity,
那么一切都将改变
then the whole game changes.”
生活中的多数人 在尽力取得10%的进步
Most of us, in our life, are trying to make a 10% improvement.
众所周知
And we know this.
就是…
This is…
我尽力提高10%的收入
“I’m trying to increase my revenue by 10%.”
我尽力提高10%的销售额
“I’m trying to increase my sales by 10%.”
省10%以上钱
“Save 10% more.”
事实是 我们感到被生活和人生所欺骗
Whatever it truly is, we all have this sort of biting into us by life and by the rest of the universe,
它让你能得到微弱渐进的提高
that you can make these small incremental improvements.
但实际上 世界上还有些人取得了数十倍的进步
But the fact that matter is that there are those in the world that go 10 times bigger.
而你 以及我们所有人都能做到
And you…every one of us can be that.
我会告诉你 充分发挥潜力 是你的职责 你的义务 你的责任
I would say to you that is your duty, your obligation, and your responsibility to fulfill your potential.
这就是所谓的真正成功
And that that’s actually what success is.
成功不在于钱
Success is not money.
最简单的事是 疯狂地渴望得到什么
The simplest thing is: get crazily hungry for something.
众所周知
We all know it.
当你的欲望变得足够强烈 你会想出答案
And you get so hungry, so desirous, your brain starts coming up with answers.
然后不断行动 再加一个有效执行
And then it’s massive action but an effective execution.
不断塑造
Which is all modeling.
我猜这就是关于
Which I assume this is about.
寻找最好的范例
Find the best example.
压缩时间
Compress the time.
让其他人花20年去想清楚
Let someone else take 20 years to figure it out.
你在两周或两月内做到
You do it in two weeks or two months.
即使你不知如何解决 如何取得成功 你都会被浮现出的想法震惊
Even if you have no idea how to solve it, no idea how to get there, you’ll be amazed at what you come up with.
有趣的是 我们的记忆 我们的过去 让我们走到今天
And what’s interesting is: our legacy, our past, anchors us to where we are today.
而你必须对过去放手
And you have to let go of that.
你必须放下那些你认为在过去已完成的一切
You truly have to let go of all the stuff in your past, what you’ve thought you’ve done.
你已经建立的基石
The infrastructure that you’ve built.
放手吧
To let yourself go.
我们不是自己的情感
We are not our feelings.
我们不是自己的榜样
We are not our patterns.
那是我们可能认可或不认可的东西
Those are things we might identify with or not.
所以当我看到不起作用的模式时 我不觉得这人废了
So when I see a pattern that doesn’t work, I don’t think the person is broken.
我觉得任何人都没废掉
And I don’t think anybody’s broken.
我不是来让谁走上正轨
I’m not here to fix people.
我是来打破那些无用的模式
But I am here to break out the patterns that don’t work.
我说的也可能错 对吧
I might be wrong in what I say, okay?
我生活中做的事和开展的业务都可能是错的
I might be wrong in the things that I do in my life and the business that I started.
我的家人叫我不要开展我已经涉足的所有业务
My family told me not to start every business that I’ve been involved in.
任何一个
Every one of them.
任何一个都是一次冒险
Every one of them was a risk.
任何一个都不得不碰运气
Every one of them had to take a chance.
我记得我妈跟我说:
I remember my mom used to tell me:
如果我是你 才不会那么做
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you!”
如果我是你 才不会那么做
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you!”
如果我是你 才不会那么做
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you!”
我呢:
I’m like:
妈妈 你不愿意做任何事
“Mommy, you wouldn’t do anything!”
你不愿意做任何事 除了做妈妈 五个孩子的好妈妈
Well, you wouldn’t do anything except being the mother, a great-mother to five children.
我妈不是一位企业家
My mother wasn’t an entrepreneur.
她没有我的梦想
She didn’t have my dreams.
她是我妈 不意味着她有和我一样的梦想
Just because she’s my mom, doesn’t mean she dreams like me.
在我妈叫我不要做的所有事上 她都错了
My mom was wrong about everything she told me not to do.
简直爱死她了
Love my mom to death.
好吗
Okay?
我难以置信的朋友 她是错的
Unbelievable friend of mine, she was wrong.
我必须做那些事 好吗
I needed to do those things, okay?
史蒂夫•乔布斯必须做这部手机
Steve Jobs needed to build this phone.
你赞同吗
Would you agree?
他是否帮助到了许多人?
Did he helped a lot of people?
他做这件事的时候赚钱没有?
Did he make some money while he was doing it?
五年内收益1190亿美元
119 billion dollars in five years.
好好跟那些阻止你的人谈谈
Have the conversation with the person that’s holding you back.
正在听的多数人不那么做的原因
The reason most people who are listening right now are not doing that thing
是他们对某人的观点感到担忧
is they’re worried about the opinion of somebody.
通常是母亲
Usually, their mother.
通常是父亲
Usually, their father.
实际上 你的爱人也可能阻止你 你必须好好谈谈
And the reality is that your spouse may be the person holding you back and you have to have that conversation.
我们必须要做自己
We have to get to a place where you’re doing you
因为最吓人的事就是后悔
because the number one thing that scares the f*** out of me is regret.
你会在那坐上72小时 你会说:我本想……!我本可以……!我要是……!
And you’re gonna sit there 72 and you’re gonna say: “I wish! I wish! I wish!”
就好像对镜子问自己 我正在做的事对吗
It’s looking at yourself in the mirror and saying like: “Am I doing this right?”
所以 在我看来 许多人都是说废话
So, to me, there are so many people that are talking s**t.
关于他们将成为多大的企业家
About how big of an entrepreneur they’re gonna be.
他们能取得多少成就
And how much they’re gonna achieve.
然而他们从不在周末工作
And they don’t work on weekends.
知道吗 过去二十年我每周六都工作
You know, I’ve worked every Saturday of my twenties.
我每天都在跟二十岁的企业家们交谈
And I talk to 20 years old entrepreneurs every single day.
不久前我对他们说:
Lately I’ve been saying to them:
这个周六你正充分地休息 而我利用好了二十年的每个周六
This Saturday you’re going to have more time off that I’ve had in my entire twenties on a Saturday.
所以 在你告诉我如何比我更成功之前 想想你在做什么
So, before you tell me how you’re gonna be bigger than me, start thinking about what you’re actually doing.
问问自己
Ask yourself:
在生活中我锻炼自控力没?
Am I practicing self-discipline in my life?
我有没有正在做我应该做的事 因为必须去做
Am I doing the things that I should do because I need to do them?
或者我有没有坐等时机到来
Or am I kinda waiting to feel the moment?
制定计划吧!
Make a damn schedule!
坚持下来
And stick to it.
这不是残酷的囚笼
It’s not a bloody prison.
这是人们做错的第一件事
That’s the first thing that people do wrong.
他们说:好吧 我不喜欢必须按计划行事
They say: Well, I don’t like to have to follow a schedule.
我想说:好吧 你正在制定哪种计划?
I was like: Well, what kind of a schedule are you setting up?
“对 我必须去做 我必须去做 我必须去做”
“Well, I have to do this, then I have to do this, then I have to do this.”
知道吗 然后我去打游戏了 没人想做一大堆必须要做的事?
“You know, and then I just go play video games because who wants to do all these things that I have to do?”
错!制定计划!
Wrong! Set the damn schedule up!
这样你会拥有想要的生活
So that you have the day you want.
一直这样做下去
You are what you consistently do.
如果你看你的日历 每天定期看自己正在做什么
If you look at your calendar, you look at what you’re doing on a daily regular basis,
这会决定你未来的道路
that is what it’s gonna determine your future path.
如果你只吃一块巧克力棒 那你剩下的日子里会很健康 成为健康的人
So, if you eat one chocolate bar, but the rest of your day is pretty healthy, you’re gonna be a healthy person.
但如果你正在吃垃圾食品 披萨
But if you’re eating junk and more junk and then pizza
然后汉堡王 接着更多汉堡和垃圾食品
and then Burger King and more burgers and more junk afterwards,
然后吃点花椰菜 这意味着你不会变得健康
and then you eat one piece of broccoli, this means you’re not going to be healthy.
偶尔一次锻炼对你没太大影响
Working out once won’t make a big difference for you.
一周锻炼三次或每天锻炼 你会发现生活在蜕变
Working out three times a week or working out every day, you’ll see changes in your life.
一直这样做下去
You are what you consistently do.
要来比一下吗?
Wanna be in the game?
阅读!
READ!
美国人平均一年会读一本书
The average American reads one book a year.
美国顶尖首席执行官们一个月读五本书
The top CEOs in America read five books a month.
一年60多本
60+ books a year.
每天沉浸在书本 音乐 视频 好吗?
But immerse yourself with books, audio, video daily, okay?
三样事情都做
You hit all three of those.
好 我正在读些东西 听些东西 看些东西
Well, I’m reading something, listening to something and watching something.
这些是完全不同的学习方式
These are completely different ways to learn.
寻找油管渠道 这对你有益
Find Youtube Channels that are good for you.
如果你努力工作 精神完全集中 那么你正在努力超越自己
If you work your ass off, you’re totally focused, you’re trying to serve something larger than yourself,
那么你真的在做有用的事 你需要点恩惠
and you really are executing what works, you need a little grace.
如果你愿意 你可能想叫它运气 上帝 宇宙
You might wanna call it luck if you prefer, God, the Universe,
就在那
but it’s there!
我们会全部完成
And we gotta all achieve.
但如果你问我 我认为更重要的技巧是 把不平凡的人生当做满足的艺术
But, I think the more important skill, if you ask me, is to have an extraordinary life as the art of fulfillment.
对 艺术
And it’s an art.
不是科学
It’s not a science.
因为 科学用来赚钱的
Because, there’s a science to making money.
无论是谁 如果做已知的事 你会更多经济上的压力
I don’t care who you are if you do certain things, you’re going to have too much financial stress.
如果做些其它的 你会收获更多
If you do other things, you’re gonna have an abundance.
当然也有科学
There’s a science.
对你身体而言的
There’s a science to your body.
每个人生理和基因不同 但是都有一定的基本模式
Everyone is biochemically different, different genome, but there are certain fundamental patterns.
如果遵循它 我们会在一个领域有强大的能量
And if you and I follow them, we’re going to have tons of energy in a field.
但如果打破它们 你会付出代价 疲倦不堪或生病
But if you break them, you’re gonna pay the price and have low energy or disease.
但是 满足是一门艺术
But, fulfillment is an art.
能满足你的东西与你身边其他人是不同的
What’s gonna fulfill you is different than the other person next to you.
你无须从别人那学习到
You’re not gonna learn that from anybody else.
你要寻找它 因为没有满足感的成功是最彻底的失败
You gotta find it. Cause SUCCESS without FULFILLMENT is the ultimate FAILURE!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

活在胡思乱想中还是实际行动?成功的必备又是什么?什么样的成功才算真正的成功?这个视频会给你答案

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Luke

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKPZ2PpBW4

相关推荐