ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

不被击垮-为梦想而奋斗 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

不被击垮-为梦想而奋斗

Unbroken - Motivational Video

You can’t connect the dots looking forward,
你无法将未知的点连接起来
you can only connect them looking backwards.
你只能在过去将它们彼此相连
So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
所以你必须相信 这些点多少会与你的未来相关
You have to trust in something:
你必须相信某些事物:
your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
你的直觉 命运 生活 因缘等等任何因素
Because believing that the dots will connect down the road
因为相信道路上彼此相连的点
will give you the confidence to follow your heart,
将会给你带来追随内心的勇气
even when it lead you off the well worn path.
即使当它把你引入错误的道路
And that will make all the diffrence.
也能给你带来无限的可能
Your time is limited,
光阴有限
so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
所以不要在别人的生活里浪费时间
Don’t be trapped by dogma:
不要被教条禁锢
which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
因为这些往往伴随着他人的想法
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
不要让他人的口舌之见湮没了你自己的发声
You’ve got to find what you love.
你一定要去寻找自己的心爱之物
And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.
并且 对你的工作 你的爱人也应如此
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life
你的工作将会填补你人生的一大空白
and the only way to be truly satisfied
而唯一能让你真正满足的
is to do what you believe is great work.
就是做你自己相信是伟大的工作
And the only way to do great work…
而实现梦想的唯一途径
is to love what you do.
就是喜欢你自己做的事
If you haven’t found it yet,
如果你还未发现
keep looking.
那就继续寻找
and don’t settle.
直到找到为止
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition
要拥有坚定自我内心和直觉的信念
They somehow already know
它们一定程度上已经知道
what you truly want to become.
你想要真正成为什么
You’’re going to have some ups and you’’re going to have some downs
你将来注定会有起有落
Most people give up on themselves easily.
大部分人很容易就放弃了自我
You know the human spirit is powerful?
你难道不知道人类的精神是强大的吗?
There is nothing as powerful. It’’s hard to kill the human spirit!
没有什么能有它一般强大 消灭人类的精神是困难的
Anybody can feel good when they have their health, their bills are paid, they have happy relationships.
每个人都能感到满足 当他们身体健康 工资到账 人际关系良好
Anybody can be positive then,
每个人到那时都能积极向上
Anybody can have a larger vision then,
每个人到那时都能有更广阔的见识
anybody can have faith under those kinds of circumstances.
每个人都能在这种种境遇下秉持信念
The real challenge of growth
生活中真正的挑战
mentally, emotionally and spiritually
精神上 情感上 或者心灵上
comes when you get knocked down.
当你失败时就会来临
It takes courage to act.
你需要勇气才能反击
Part of being hungry when you have been defeated.
当你被击败时你会感到失落
It takes courage…
这需要勇气
to start over again.
去重新开始
Fear kills dreams.
恐惧毁灭梦想
Fear kills hope.
恐惧湮没希望
Fear…
恐惧……
Put people in the hospital.
使人们病入膏肓
Fear can age you.
恐惧会使你衰老
Can hold you back from doing something that you know within yourself that you are capable of doing,
会阻拦你去做你力所能及的事
but it will paralyze you.
同时也会使你麻痹
At the end of your feelings is nothing,
到最后你只会感到空虚
but at the end of every principle is a promise.
但每一条准则的背后都有一个承诺
Behind your little feelings, it might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your little feelings.
在你内心微弱感觉的背后 你可能并不是什么感觉都没有
But behind every principle is a promise.
但每一个原则的背后都是一个诺言
And some of you in your life
而生活中的一些人
the reason why you not at your goal right now, ’cause you just all about your feelings.
却成为了你不能坚守自己目标的理由 因为你仅仅凭着感情用事
All on your feelings, you don’t feel like waking up,– so who does?
沉浸在自我情感中而无法自拔 谁又可以呢?
Everyday you say ‘no’ to your dreams,
每天你都对自己的梦想说“不”
you might be pushing your dreams back a whole six months, a whole year!
你可能会把你的梦想搁置整整六个月 甚至一年
That one single day, that one day you didn’’t get up could have pushed your stuff back, I don’’t know how long.
就那简简单单的一天 你没有起床 把你所有的事情都往后搁置 我不知道会搁置多久。
Don’t allow your emotions to control you.
不要让情感控制了你
We are emotional, but what you want to begin to discipline your emotion
我们是富有情感 但要做些什么来削弱你的感情
If you don’t discipline and contain your emotion, they will use you.
如果你没有削弱它们并且还加以保护 它们就会利用你
You want it
你想要它
and you’’re going to go all out to have it.
并且你将会付出全力去拥有它
It’’s not going to be easy, when you want to change, it’’s not easy.
当你想要改变时 这并不容易 真的不容易
If it were in fact easy, everybody would do it.
如果这很容易的话 每个人都会这样做了
But if you’’re serious, you’’ll go all out.
但如果你是认真的 你就会拼尽全力
I’m in control here.
我在这里掌管一切
I’’m not going to let this get me down, I’’m not going to let this destroy me.
我不会让这些打败我 我不会让这些毁灭我
I’m coming back!
我将东山再起!
And I’ll be stronger and better because of it!
我也将以为它而变得更强大 更优秀!
You have got to make a declaration
你一定要庄严宣布
That is what you stand for!
这正是我坚守的方向所在!
You’re standing up for your dreams, you’re standing up for peace of mind, you’re standing up for health.
你要为自己的梦想起立 你要为内心的平静起立
你要为健康重新站立
Take full responsibility for your life.
为生活承担起所有的责任
Accept where you are and the responsibility that you’’re going to take yourself where you want to go.
接受自己的地位和你将要奋发前进的责任
You can decide that I am going to live each day as if it were my last!
你可以觉得我会把每一天活得和最后一天一样
Live your life with passion!
生活要带有激情!
With some drive.
要有动力
Decided that you are going to push yourself.
下定决心你要催促自己
The last chapter to your life has not been written yet,
你的生活末章仍未被书写
and it doesn’t matter about what happened yesterday.
昨日发生的事也以成为过往烟云
It doesn’t matter about what happened to you, what matter is: ‘what are you going to do about it?’
发生在你身上的事也都不那么重要 重要的是:“你将会对它们做些什么?”
This year I will make this goal become a reality.
今年 我将把我的目标变成现实
I won’t talk about it anymore.
我不会再随口说说
I can.
我能
I can!
我可以!
I CAN !
我一定可以!
To persevere I think is important for everybody.
坚持自己的信念对每个人来说都至关重要
Don’t give up, don’t give in.
不要放弃 不要屈服
There’s always an answer to everything
每件事情都有答案
Subtitles by the Amara.org community
字幕出自:Amara.org 团队

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

感人肺腑的励志视频,如果你有多年不治的“拖延症”,“懒癌”,看看这个视频。真的很有激发力!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Isolated

审核员

【MO】哒

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26U_seo0a1g

相关推荐