ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

2017休斯顿大学毕业季暨施瓦辛格演讲精华版 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

2017休斯顿大学毕业季暨施瓦辛格演讲精华版

UH Commencement 2017: Shasta la Vista Baby!

[播放音乐]
[Music playing]
你们可以完成任何你们想要完成的事情
You can accomplish anything you want.
你们可以成为任何你们想要成为的人
You can be whoever you want to be.
你们是我们的骄傲 是我们的希望
You are our pride. You are our hope.
是我们的未来
You are our future.
我们将会被世人记住 并不是因为挣了多少钱
We’re not going to be remembered for how much we made,
而是因为我们向这个世界给予了多少
but for how much we have given.
记住
Make sure,
这不是关于我
that it is not about me,
而是关于我们
that it is about we.
将我变为我们
Turn the me into we,
那么 我可以保证你们能够改变世界
and I guarantee you that you can change the world.
再见 宝贝!
Hasta la vista, baby!
我会再回来!
I’ll be back!
你们现在可以把流苏从右边移到左边了
You may now move your tassel from the right to the left.
[播放音乐]
[Music playing]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

2017年休斯顿大学毕业典礼施瓦辛格演讲精华版

听录译者

可可天使

翻译译者

豆子

审核员

Vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d35h4Jte1z8

相关推荐