未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

化恐惧为力量

Turn Fear Into Power | AN EYE OPENING SPEECH

What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
如果知道自己不会失败 你会做什么?
How big would you play if you knew that
如果知道自己能挺过一切心碎 崩溃和背叛
you can survive any heartbreak, any breakdown, any betrayal?
你会有多大作为?
What would you do if the things that you were afraid of you knew were absolutely nothing,
如果你所恐惧的事情不足为惧 你会做什么?
they were all opportunities for you to get stronger in your faith,
这些都是你坚定信念的机会
stronger in your resiliency
是你增强韧性的机会
What would you do?
你会做什么?
Who would you love?
你会去爱谁?
How big would you play?
你会有多大的作为?
Where would you leap?
你会从哪里起跳?
When you guys find a fear,
当你们面临恐惧时
that fear will either create you or destroy you.
恐惧要么塑造你 要么摧毁你
I love fear and the reason why,
我喜欢恐惧 原因是
behind every fear is the person you wanna be.
每次恐惧的背后都是一个你想成为的人
Use fear or it uses you.
利用恐惧或被恐惧利用
It’s that simple.
就这么简单
What am I afraid of?
我害怕什么?
If I’m afraid of that,
如果我对此感到害怕
I gotta be more afraid of what I’m gonna miss out on.
我更害怕即将失去的东西
Missing out on my mission,
失去我的使命
missing out on who I’m supposed to be.
错过我该成为的人
In other words,
换言之
if you’re not gonna get rid of fear, then use fear.
如果你无法摆脱恐惧 那么就利用恐惧
I just wanna for moment,
我只需要一点点时间
I want us to be okay
我希望大家都好好的
talking about fear.
谈谈恐惧
Because when we talk about it,
因为我们谈论恐惧时
we can disseminate it,
我们能分散恐惧
we can minimize it into the nothingness that it always was.
我们能将其弱化成微不足道的事情 从来都是
But first we have to be willing to step into it.
但首先我们得欣然接受它
Because fear is an emotion like any other emotions.
因为和其他情绪一样 恐惧也是一种情绪
Fear is an emotion like loves, like compassion.
恐惧就像爱 就像同情心 也是一种情绪
Fear is an emotion. We just gave it more power
恐惧是一种情绪 我们只需给它更多的力量
We just gave it more power.
我们只需给它更多的力量
Compassion oh that’s nice.
有同情心 当然很好
Fear,ooh.
恐惧 就不一定了
We gave it a meaning.
我们赋予它意义
And some of you know, you’re heard this before
大家有些人听到过:
that fear is False Evidence Appearing Real.
恐惧是“看起来像真相的假象”
Fear is just a story.
恐惧只是一个故事
Get this.
记住这点
Fear is a story that you’ve told yourself,
恐惧是一个你只需告诉自己的
about something that might happen in the future.
关于未来可能发生某些事情的故事
That you have to zero evidence that it will happen
你必须清除它会发生的证据
but it’s causing a visceral effect in your body.
但它会在你身体里留下深深的烙印
Now it’s time to literally biohack the impact that fear
现在 是时候不要让恐惧
has had on you.
侵蚀你了
That fear no longer becomes your fortress
别再让恐惧成为你的障碍
fear becomes your fuel.
让恐惧成为你的动力
Fear’s that thing that push you forward.
恐惧促使你前进
Fear is the thing that reminds you
恐惧会提醒你
Oh I need to go get more information.
噢 我需要去获取更多的知识
Fear will keep you up at night studying.
恐惧会使你熬夜学习
Fear will take you to a culture or mentor.
恐惧将引领你进入精神世界
Fear will cause you to eat a slice of humble pie.
恐惧会让你忍气吞声
Fear is not your enemy.
恐惧不是你的敌人
Fear is your friend.
恐惧是你的朋友
Fear reminds you that you have not arrived to the top of the mountain,
它提醒你 还没有到达顶峰
that you’re still climbing with the rest of us.
你还得和我们一样向上攀爬
Fear is your friend.
恐惧是你的朋友
Fear is self-imposed.
恐惧是自己施加的
Meaning it doesn’t exist.
也就是说 它并不存在
You create it, you can destroy it too.
你既可以创造恐惧 也可以消除恐惧
it’s an intangible.
它是无形的
If you face your fears guys,
朋友们 如果直面恐惧
you’ll realise it’s not that big.
你们就会意识到 它没那么强大
And once you face it,
一旦面对它
oh my god man I spent all these time running from it.
哦 朋友 我付出很多时间从中逃脱出来
It was so small.
它如此渺小
If I had just faced it, my god,
如果我能面对恐惧 天哪
not only did I face it and I beat it back,
我不仅能面对它 还要打败它
energy is never lost, it’s transferred.
能量从未消失 只是转移了
That negative energy that fear, is destroyed.
恐惧的负能量被摧毁了
It comes back as confidence.
它转身变成了自信心
What else am I capable of?
我还能做什么?
What else am I holding back from that I’m capable of more?
我还有什么能做而未做的事情吗?
What am I running from when I don’t need to?
没必要时 我要逃避什么呢?
What else can I overcome?
我还能战胜什么?
You face your fear you become the person you wanna be.
直面恐惧 成为你想成为的人
You run from your fears
你逃避你所畏惧的
You’re not living You’re alive,
你那不叫“生活”而只能叫“活着”
but you’re not taking in the freedom.
虽然活着却没有享受到自由
You’re not running the day, day is running you.
不是你在掌控时间 而是时间控制着你
You’ll always be the servant not the master guys.
你将永远是时间的仆从而非主人
If you find a fear, the quickest, the easiest way
面对恐惧 战胜它最行之有效的方法
you can beat it, is initially.Right when it comes in.
便是在它初现时消灭它
If you allow it to sit,
如果任其出现
it’ll grow roots and start breaking you down.
它便会“生根发芽”并开始让你沉沦
destroying the potential of the person you can be.
摧毁人的潜能
Again, the champions guys,
再说一次 获胜者
is not the potential, is not the genetics,
不是拥有潜力也并非有获胜的基因
is the perseverance to always show up,
而是因为他们总是有毅力
always willing to fail
愿意直面失败
cause in failure that’s part of success.
因为失败是成功的一部分
Success is not, you know, a marathon of life with just ups.
在人生的长跑道路中 一个人不会总是一帆风顺
Success is formulated through failures.
成功是由失败累积而成的
Through facing your fears.
面对恐惧
Through falling down and getting back up.
只有经历了起起伏伏
That’s what creates a champion.
这样才能成为获胜者
Success does not define us, we define the success.
成功无法定义我们 但我们可以定义成功
Let me tell you something.
我可以告诉你
some of your fears come out of something someone said about you.
你的部分恐惧来源于别人对你的谈论
Some of your best motivation came wrapped in sandpaper.
最大的动力包裹在砂纸之中
Some of your best motivation,
最大的动力
didn’t come wrapped in love
并不是包裹在爱里
and came with warm cookies and milk.
也并非带着温暖的饼干和牛奶来的
It came wrapped in sandpaper.
相反它包裹在砂纸之中
It came wrapped in thorns.
最大的动力产生于荆棘之中
it came wrapped in that divorce.
隐藏在离别之中
It came wrapped in the loss of a loved one.
隐藏在失去心爱的人当中
it came wrapped in something that didn’t work.
也隐藏在一些痛苦的事情之中
Some of the best motivation that you needed
你所需要的最大动力
some of the best lessons that you need to learn,
以及你要学习的经验教训
came wrapped in sandpaper.
都隐藏在砂纸之中
yes? yes. yes? yes.
是吗?是的!是吗?是的!
Your job is to take the information, to take the lesson,
你要做的是收集信息 接受教训
and to take the opportunity
抓住机遇
and use it to fuel you, not make you afraid.
让它们成为你的动力 而不是害怕它们
You will have to become
你会成为
someone you’ve never been before.
你之前从未成为过的人
You wanna go somewhere you’ve never gone?
你要去未曾涉足过的地方吗
You gotta do something you’ve never done.
你得做一些你之前从没做过的事情
You gotta say something you’ve never said.
你要说原来从未说过的话
You gotta go to a place in you that you’re never even been
去你从未到过的地方
You get to redesign.
你需要重新规划
You are your Michelangelo.
你就是大艺术家
You are your greatest sculpture
你就是自己最棒的雕刻品
and you get to re-carve,
你要重塑自己
and you get to up level as much as you need.
尽可能提升自己
You’re not sentenced to this life this way.
没有人限定你的生活方式
You chose it.
选择权在你

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

讲述了我们面对恐惧时如何应对 如何思考,以及恐惧对我们人生的重要意义!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

徘徊的小孩

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9dXCo4z9tc

相关推荐