ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

再试…再失败..漂亮地失败 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

再试...再失败..漂亮地失败

"Try Again.. Fail Again.. FAIL BETTER!" - Peter Dinklage - Top 10 Rules

在允许自己失败以前
– I waited a long time out in the world
我已在世界之外驻足良久
before I gave myself permission to fail.
离开大学后 你要遭受一些挫折
You need a time in your life right after college
这样才会在生活中保持警惕
to suffer a little bit to keep you on your toes.
我不认为活在过去
I think it’s not so good to live in the past
或对往事记忆犹新是件好事儿
or have the clarity of the past.
我犯了生而为侏儒之罪
I’m guilty of being a dwarf.
你们好 这里是Believe Nation
– Hello, Believe Nation.
我是埃文•卡迈克尔
I’m Evan Carmichael.
我要说的是 相信他人
My one word is believing
我相信企业家
and I believe that entrepreneurs are going
将会解决世界上所有的重大问题
to solve all of the major problems of the world.
为了给你的人生之旅提供帮助 今天我们将
So to help you on your journey, today we’re going to learn
向《权利的游戏》里的演员彼得•丁克拉格取经
from Game of Thrones actor, Peter Dinklage,
我呈现了他成功的十大首要准则
and my take on his top ten rules for success.
第一条是我个人最喜欢的
Rule number one is my personal favorite
我想知道你们最喜欢哪一条
and I’d love to know which one you guys like the best.
老规矩 观看视频时
And as always, guys, as you’re watching,
如果听到什么能引起你共鸣的东西
if you hear something that really resonates with you,
就请在下方的评论区留言吧
please leave it down in the comments below.
进行转发 这样也能使更多的人受到鼓舞
Put quotes around it so other people can be inspired
而且 当你把这些写下来时
and when you write it down,
这些思想也会在你心里扎根 为你服务 请欣赏
it’s much more likely to stick for yourself, as well. Enjoy.
29岁时 我告诉自己 从现在起
– When I was 29, I told myself the next acting job I get,
不管接到的下一份工作薪酬多少
no matter what it pays, I will, from now on,
无论好坏 我都会做 做一名有戏拍的演员
for better or worse, be a working actor.
所以 我辞去了
So I quit my position at
职业资格考试服务中心的工作
the Professional Examination Services.
对此 我的朋友感到很不开心
My friends really weren’t happy about that
因为 在那儿工作时 要找到我很容易
because it was so easy to find me when I worked there.
工作的地方是我唯一能上网的地方
Work was the only place that I had the internet.
那时互联网刚刚起步
This was at the beginning of the internet.
辞职后 我要么没有网络
And now I didn’t have the either the internet
要么没手机 要么没工作
or a cell phone or a job.
但是好事来临了
But something good happened.
我在剧院找到了一份低薪的工作
I got a low-paying theater job
出演戏剧《缺憾的爱》
in a play called Imperfect Love,
同一个作者 又把它改编成了电影《13个月亮》
which led to a film called 13 Moons with the same writer,
塑造了一个又一个的角色
which led to other roles, which led to other roles.
从那以后 我成了一名演员
And I’ve worked as an actor ever since.
但我之前从没想过 这事儿真的就发生了
But I didn’t know that would happen.
29岁离开了数据处理中心
At 29, walking away from data processing,
(那时)我是惶恐的
I was terrified.
在一个地方 麻木的待上十年
Ten years in a place without heat,
六年来从事一份工作 我觉得停滞不前
six years at a job I felt stuck in,
也许我害怕改变
maybe I was afraid of change.
你们也是吗
Are you?
我父母没什么钱
My parents didn’t have much money,
但他们却努力送我上最好的学校
but they struggled to send me to the best schools.
他们对我做过的最重要的事情就是
And one of the most important things they did for me,
毕业生们 也许你们不想听这个
and graduates, maybe you don’t want to hear this,
一旦毕业了 我就要全靠自己了
is that once I graduated, I was on my own.
财力上只能靠自己
Financially it was my turn.
父母们在鼓掌 毕业生们没有
Parents are applauding, graduates are not.
但这真的让我饱受饥饿 真的
But this made me very hungry, literally.
我不能偷懒
I couldn’t be lazy.
虽然我现在真的很懒 但那时候 却不能懈怠
Now I’m totally lazy, but back then I couldn’t be.
所以在29岁及以后很长的一段时间里
And so at 29 and at very long last,
我一直和这些演员 作家
I was in the company of the actors, and writers,
导演们在一起 从离开学校的第一天
and directors I had sought out that first year,
我就一直在寻找这种机会
that first day after school.
我曾经在 也一直在他们身边
I was, I am, by their sides.
用一生的时间去找寻你自己
Raise the rest of your life to meet you.
不要去找所谓的决定性的时刻
Don’t search for defining moments
因为这种时刻永远不会到来
because they will never come.
这个世界可能现在还不认可你
The world might say you are not allowed to yet.
在允许自己失败以前
I waited a long time out in the world
我已在世界之外驻足良久
before I gave myself permission to fail.
不厌其烦地去问
Please don’t even bother asking,
不厌其烦地告诉世界 你准备好了
don’t bother telling the world you are ready.
向它证明
Show it.
放手去做
Do it.
贝克特曾说过什么来着
What did Beckett say?
一直尝试 一直失败 不要紧
Ever tried, ever failed, no matter.
再尝试 再失败 漂亮地失败
Try again, fail again, fail better.
我是个作家 我有点好奇
– I’m a writer so I’m kind of curious.
你得到的剧本中 哪种类型的剧本
What type of scripts do you get coming your way
会让你感到厌烦
that you’re tired of?
原创剧本 那种明知道是原创的
– Originality, I know that’s a very,
但却看不出是原创的剧本
but without it being aware that it’s being original.
很多剧本都在努力追求原创
A lot of scripts are trying to be very original
这种自我意识太强烈了
and that they’re so self-aware.
我认为 我们如今的社会是瞬息万变的
I think we’re living nowadays in a meta society
我们都身不由己
and we can’t help ourselves in that.
在我读到的剧本中
And I think a lot of it manifests a lot
其中有很多都证实了这一点
in scripts that I read.
比方说 就像查理•考夫曼
Like they’re, Charlie Kaufman, for example,
他进入到这个领域 创作了那些电影
he came into this world and he wrote those movies
从那以后 人们都努力将自己的电影
and since Charlie, people have tried
向查理的电影看齐
to be like Charlie’s movies, you know.
他们都太执着于追求那种形式了
They’ve sort of tried to follow that form.
但是那不是他们自己的东西 是查理的
But it’s not their own, it’s Charlie’s.
你得做你自己 走自己的路
And sort of follow your own, take your own path,
写自己的东西 而不是别人的
write what’s true to you and no one else,
这才叫完完全全的原创
and then it will be wholly original.
那就是我所寻找的
That’s what I look for.
-长大后 你搬到了布鲁克林(Brooklyn)
– When you grew older, you moved to Brooklyn
那个时候 布鲁克林还是布鲁克林
and in those days, Brooklyn was Brooklyn.
-是-现在变了
– Yeah. – It’s different now.
-90年代早期叫威廉斯堡
– Williamsburg in the early nineties.
-你在那里的生活是是什么样的
– What was your life like over there?
-糟透了-真的吗?
– Terrible. – Really?
-是的 嗯 我认为在离开大学以后
– Yeah. Well, I think you need a time in your life
得在生活中经历一些痛苦
right after college to suffer a little bit
你才能保持警惕
to keep you on your toes.
我记得我曾经住过一个公寓
But I remember I had this apartment
没有任何的暖气设备
that didn’t have any heat.
那时那栋公寓全部没有暖气
None of them ever had any heat back then.
冬天的时候 我就在窗户上铺上塑料纸
We put up plastic on the windows in the winter.
和这里很像
Sort of like in here.
戴维•莱特曼:是啊
– [David Letterman] Yeah.
我想步入未来
– I want to go into the future.
我想 我不知道自己会不会用这个机器
I think this, I don’t know if I would use this machine
或是重温任何回忆
or relive any memories.
我觉得这种想法会分散你的精力
I think it’s sort of, can be distractive.
所以我会离它远远的
That’s my take away from it.
我不知道
I don’t know.
-你会的-是 我会的
You would. – I would, yeah.
我会用那个机器 没错
I would use the machine, yeah.
-我也是 我也是
– I’m with you, I’m with you.
-是啊 很有趣 是的
– Yeah, it’s just interesting, yeah.
你会用吗?
Would you use it?
我不认为生活在过去
– I think it’s not so good to live in the past
或对往事记忆犹新是件好事
or have the clarity of the past.
你会把记忆浪漫化
You should romanticize it.
我们就是这么做的
That’s what we do.
就像讲故事
It’s storytelling.
采访人: 但彼得 这是《权利的游戏》
– [Interviewer] But Peter, this is the last season
的最终季了
of Game of Thrones.
你有什么怀念的事情吗
Like, there’s nothing you would miss?
或者说 关于这部剧 哪段回忆是你最喜欢的呢
Or you have a favorite memory of that?
-啊 我必须往前走
– Ah, you got to move on.
我们必须要前进
You got to move on!
不 就是勇往直前
No, it’s all about, it’s all moving on.
要勇往直前
It’s all about moving on.
-有人会想和你拍照
– You have people taking pictures,
尤其是在这种地方
especially in a place like this.
他们只是想为这段记忆留点纪念
They just, they want the proof of a memory,
但其实他们并没经历什么值得记住的事情
but they don’t actually experience something to remember.
这有点奇怪 “我能和你拍张照吗?”
It’s sort of strange, “Can I have your picture?”
他们又不认识你
And they don’t really meet you
或者 这只是一件好玩的事罢了
or it’s just this sort of thing that happening now.
但它取代了这段经历的记忆
It’s replacing an experience, a memory they will have.
换来的只是对一张照片的记忆
Instead it’s just a memory of a photo.
并且 我敢肯定你会开始给
And I’m sure you start to apply
那张照片上加点自己的记忆
your own memory to that photo
并且改变整个事件及走向
and change the events and how they went down.
-在你的演艺生涯中
– What is the most important lesson
你学到的最重要的东西是什么?
that you have learned in your course as professionals?
-我认为是我们现在的生活文化
– I think with the culture we live in today,
互联网 网页 网上一些东西还有推特
the internet and web, and things, and the twitter,
等等乱七八糟的东西
and the gobbler, and the (gibberish).
你知道 我认为马龙•白兰度
You know, I think part of the reason why Marlon Brando
之所以还是马龙•白兰度的部分原因
is who Marlon Brando was, why he was,
是的 也许对我来说他是最伟大的演员
probably yes, to me, the greatest actor ever,
是因为在他年轻的时候
because we didn’t really know too much about him
我们并不了解他 所以他显得非常神秘
when he was younger and that left it very mysterious.
所以我们更容易沉迷于他的人物角色
So we were able to get lost in his characters more.
但今天 人们的个人生活已经
But nowadays, there’s so much knowledge
没有什么隐私了 所以你无法专注于
of everybody’s personal life that you sort of can’t get lost
演员扮演的角色
in the characters they play.
所以我的职业告诉我
So my professional thing that I’ve,
管住自己的嘴巴 话越少越好
is just to shut up and less is more.
-我们常常发现 在我们内心深处
– Time and again we find that we have an innermost trend
有种回归原始的倾向
of going back to basics.
因为今天 人们抱怨我们已经
Because today people complain that we have been
被数字技术和太多特技效果
insulated for too long by digital technology,
隔绝得太久了
too many special effects.
要知道 我们想要
We want to, you know,
电影中有更多真人出演的戏份
to have more real human characters in the movie.
对此你怎么认为?
What do you think?
-是的 我想说 我其实有点不太明白
– Well, yeah. I mean, I kind of don’t understand.
据我所知 远东电影一直在用这些技术
I mean, films from the Far East have always done it,
为什么动作电影不能同时
that I have seen, why can’t an action movie
拥有悲伤和个性化的元素呢?
also be very heartbreaking and personal?
为什么恐怖电影不能有戏剧化的一面?
Why can’t a horror film be very dramatic?
我有时感觉 在美国 我们似乎
I feel like and sometimes in America we get
被禁锢在我们的流派中 不懂创新
trapped by our genres and we don’t overlap.
我觉得非常遗憾
And I think that’s unfortunate.
像这类电影
And something like this,
那些拥有科幻小说元素的电影
which has such science-fiction elements to it,
也是非常个性化的电影
it also is a very deeply personal film
因为这些人物很多都
for a lot of these characters
非常有戏剧性 非常悲催 令人心碎
and very dramatic and very sad and heartbreaking.
看这类电影时 你会变得多愁善感
You get very emotional watching a film like this.
然后看着看着 就忘了自己正在看
And you sort of forget that you’re watching
一部暑期大片
a big summer blockbuster film.
我觉得有点悲哀
I think it’s, I find it kind of sad that
还有点令人吃惊
that’s somewhat surprising
因为剧本有点太千篇一律的感觉了
because writing has gotten so, sort of, formulaic.
特别是电视剧 不好意西啦~
Especially, I think, sorry, in television.
但你得挑战极限
But you just got to push the envelope
挑战人们的期望
and challenge people’s expectations
给人们带来意想不到的故事
and ideas of what’s going to happen next.
我觉得那就是我们要做的
And I think we do that.
我觉得这能增加影视剧的魅力
And I think that adds to the addiction of the show.
你永远猜不到接下来会发生什么
You never know what’s around the corner.
哇 她真漂亮
Well, she’s beautiful.
所有的奖项都说明 人们认为你非常牛
All awards mean is that it’s the people are, it’s just great.
也就是说人们肯定了你的成绩
In other words, you know, people loved what you did
说明你不错 你很棒
and that’s always means well, it means good.
我觉得演员对于自己的付出
Actors, I think, need a lot of confirmation
需要不断地被认可
for what they do.
我觉得这就是我们需要颁奖典礼的原因
I think that’s why we have all these award shows.
20天里我们拍了一部无片酬的电影
It’s just a movie we made for no money in 20 days
但能在某些方面得到认可
and it just feels good to get recognized
会感到非常开心
for something like that, you know.
为了50万美金我们拍了这部电影
We made the movie for half a million dollars
所以我们努力 希望能取得成功
and we struggled to get it made.
而这部电影也确实得到了观众的认可
And it’s found an audience,
这是我们始料未及的
which we didn’t know it was going to find.
这是一部很个性化的电影
You know, it’s a very personal movie.
这部电影是作家兼导演 汤姆•麦卡锡的处女作
Tom McCarthy, the writer director, it’s his first film
是他专门为三个主演所创作的
and he wrote it for the three lead actors
后来大概一年半前
and then Miramax bought the film at Sundance
米拉麦克斯在圣丹斯上买下了这部片子
about a year and a half ago.
太棒了
So it’s been great.
真是个疯狂的举动
It’s been a crazy ride.
我救了你们
– I saved you.
我拯救了这座城市还有你们这些卑微的灵魂
I saved this city and all your worthless lives.
我应该让史坦尼斯杀光你们
I should have let Stannis kill you all.
-提利昂
– Tyrion,
你是否愿意认罪
do you wish to confess?
是的 父亲 我有罪
– Yes, father, I’m guilty.
我有罪 这就是你想要的回答吧?
Guilty, is that what you want to hear?
你承认你毒杀了国王吗?
– You admit you poisoned the king?
不 这一点我是清白的
– No, of that I’m innocent.
我犯的罪要可怕的多
I’m guilty of a far more monstrous crime.
我犯了生来就是侏儒的罪
I’m guilty of being a dwarf.
你受审不是因为你是侏儒
– You are not on trial for being a dwarf.
-噢 是的 我就是
– Oh, yes I am.
我的一生就是一场对侏儒的审判
I’ve been on trial for that my entire life.
-你没什么为自己辩护的吗?
– Have you nothing to say in your defense?
-只有一句 不是我干的
– Nothing but this, I did not do it.
我没有杀乔佛里 但我希望是我干的
I did not kill Joffrey, but I wish that I had.
看着你那恶毒的小混蛋死掉
Watching your vicious bastard die
比干一千个撒谎的妓女还要爽
gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores.
我真希望我就是你们想象中的怪物
I wish I was the monster you think I am.
我真希望我有足够的毒药毒死你们所有人
I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you.
只要能看着你们吞下去 我死也心甘
I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it.
-马林爵士 马林爵士
– Sir Meryn, Sir Meryn,
带犯人回牢房
escort the prisoner back to his cell.
-我不会用我的命为乔佛里的死买单
– I will not give my life for Joffrey’s murder
我知道这里毫无正义可言
and I know I’ll get no justice here.
所以我要让诸神决定我的命运
So I will let the gods decide my fate.
我要求通过决斗来进行审判
I demand a trial by combat.
谢谢大家的观看
– Thank you guys so much for watching.
应罗德里克的要求我做了这期视频
I made this video because Roderick asked me to.
所以如果有哪位知名企业家
So if there’s a famous entrepreneur
想要我下次给他来点简介
that you want me to profile next,
请在说明里查找链接
check out the link in the description
来投上你的一票
and go and cast your vote.
我还想对伊姆兰•迪恩说两句
I also want to give a quick shout out to Imran Dean.
非常感谢伊姆兰大力推荐我的书
Imran, thank you so much for picking up a copy
《你的关键词》
of my book, Your One Word
并把那张很棒的图片放到Instagram上
and posting that awesome picture on Instagram.
十分感谢你的支持
I really, really appreciate the support
很高兴你喜欢这本书
and I’m glad that you enjoyed the read.
再次非常感谢各位的收看
So thank you guys again for watching.
我信任你
I believe in you.
我希望你继续信任你自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself
不管你的关键词是什么
and whatever your one word is.
我爱你们
Much love.
下次再见
I’ll see you soon.
采访人: 你的演艺生涯里
– [Interviewer] Your career, when I look at
在你过去演的一些角色中
some of the roles you’ve had in the past,
人们认为你最成功的电影应该是
the break out role people role people describe
前段时间播出的《心灵驿站》
as being in the movie The Station Agent a while back.
《心灵驿站》投资巨大 甚至可以媲美《精灵》
Even a big budget film like Elf,
影片里你饰演了一位要强的
where you played a very, sort of,
儿童出版社老板
pugnacious children’s publisher.
如果我形容的没错的话
If that is an accurate description.
彼得•丁克拉格:没错
– [Peter Dinklage] Yes.
采访人: 似乎你已经成功 找到了一些角色
– [Interviewer] It seems like you’ve managed to find the roles that upend
可以颠覆任何刻板形象
whatever those stereotypes might be.
彼得•丁克拉格:是的 我会努力
– [Peter Dinklage] Yeah, well I try to, you know.
但我并不是总能成功
And I’m not always successful at it.
人还是要生活的
You do have to make a living.
有些演员做了令自己后悔的选择 演了不该演的角色
And I do not fault anyone else who makes choices
我不认为他们有什么错
to play characters that they wish they hadn’t agreed to do.
因为一天下来
‘Cause at the end of the day,
没人能每分每秒都满意自己的工作
none of us are happy with our jobs all the time.
但就我自己而言 对于我喜欢的
But I just sort of, I had some perseverance,
和不喜欢的 我就多了那么一些坚持而已
in terms of what I wanted to do and what I didn’t want to do.
我认为工作中最有力的字眼就是“不”
And I think no is a very powerful word in our business
但初出茅庐时要用上它不容易
that is very hard to use early on in your career.
但我也觉得我年轻时相当傲慢
But I also think I was pretty arrogant when I was younger.
所以我用了 而且好像还用得过火了
So I use that word, maybe too much,
但这也有助于我找到
but it also helped me with the finding roles
真正喜欢的角色
that I did like.
采访:你首次在台上意识到自己想要演戏
– [Interviewer] What was the first time you stood on stage
并且知道这是自己唯一想做的 是什么时候?
and thought, I want to act and this the only thing I want to do?
彼得·•丁克拉格:噢 太久了我都记不清了
– [Peter Dinklage] Oh, it was so many years ago. I don’t remember.
采访人:喔 你太逗了 饶了我吧
– [Interviewer] Oh, you’re a baby, give me a break.
彼得•丁克拉格:噢 在我们小的时候
– [Peter Dinklage] Oh, I think a lot of us
我觉得很多人的演技都是不敢恭维的
are just little hams when we’re children
但演员的人生就是这样开始的
and it just starts that way.
但我妈是音乐老师
But, you know, my mom’s a music school teacher
会有不同的小孩子
and kid’s would come in,
轮着来我们家里上课
it was a revolving door policy at our house,
我们在新泽西的时候
growing up in New Jersey,
那时候 老妈整天都要上钢琴课
where piano lessons were given all day throughout the day,
而我和我兄弟就会在地下室
and my brother and I would be putting on puppet shows
上演木偶戏
down in the basement,
制作这些精美的道具
and constructing these elaborate sets,
然后为左邻右舍所有的
and putting on these shows for all the octogenarians
耄耋老人表演……
of the neighborhood…
遇到好心人会给个五分钱的硬币
that were kind enough to pay a nickel.
采访人: 所以说 某种程度上你的成长环境
– [Interviewer] So the arts was sort of,
造就了你的艺术之路
this was something in your background already.
——是的 早年的时候就有了
– [Peter Dinklage] It just came at an early age, yeah.
我也不知道具体时间
I don’t know when it starts.
当你还是小孩子的时候
When you trace it back to when you were a little child,
你根本不记得这个伟大时刻
you can’t really remember this big moment.
我觉得一点一滴慢慢积累
I think it’s a lot of little moments that build up
最终就成了现在的你
into something that just forms who you are
一个需要成为演员的你
and your need to be an actor.
-能告诉我在最近几季《权利的游戏》中
– Can you just catch me up on what’s happened so far
——发生了什么事吗? ——什么?
in the first few seasons of Game of Thrones? – What?
我们有一分钟时间 现在只有45秒了
We got a minute. – We’ve got 45 seconds now.
——杀杀杀杀杀……
– Stabby, stabby, stabby, stabby.
啪啪啪……杀杀杀
Sexy, sexy, sexy, stabby, stabby, stabby.
甜言蜜语
Beautiful, beautiful language
美景如画
and beautiful scenes of poetry and musing
这就是我们君临城里的世界
on the world as we know it in King’s Landing
然后是几个笑话
and then a couple jokes.
然后还有更多的杀杀杀
And more stabby, stabby.
我认为是一对兄妹(音响效果)
I think one brother, sister (making sound effects).
-等等 什么东西?
– Wait, what’s that?
什么意思?
What’s that mean?
他们在搞聚会?茶话会吗?
They were having parties, like a tea party?
-是的 茶话会
– Yeah, they’re going,
看我手指的圈圈
“Look at my fingers in a circle.
快看
“Look at that.”
-听起来不错-是的 伙计
– Sounds good. – Yeah, man.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本期节目中介绍了《权利的游戏》中,小恶魔的扮演者彼得•丁克拉格成功的十大首要原则上,哪一条是你最喜欢的呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

牵贝贝到处逛

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16wl-d5mMSc

相关推荐