未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

基础瑜伽“三角式”

Triangle Pose | Trikonasana | Foundations of Yoga

Hey, everyone! Welcome to Yoga with Adrian. I’m Adrian.
大家好 欢迎来到《爱珺瑜伽》 我是Adrian
And today on the foundations of yoga series
今天在瑜伽系列的基础上
we’re going to learn triangle pose
我们来学习三角式
or Trikonasana, they call it in the Sanskrit language.
梵语称之为Trikonasana
Triangle pose is awesome.
三角式棒极了
You’re more than likely going to encounter it in a hatha yoga class.
你很可能在某次哈他瑜伽课上遇到过
It’s a very popular posture
它是个非常流行的体式
and great for beginners,
而且很适合初学者
but also a pose that keeps you coming back for more.
但也需要你反复练习这个动作
So a lot going on there.
所以做这个体式有很多好处
And we’re going to break it down today.
今天我们将分解学习三角式
So hop on the mat and let’s learn triangle.
上瑜伽垫 一起开始学习吧
All right. So to begin, we’re going to step the feet nice and wide,
好的 首先我们将双脚尽量分开
and we’re also going to reach the arms nice and wide.
同时双臂尽量伸展
I’m going to use the wrists to ankles connection here.
将手腕对齐脚踝位置
It’s just kind of gauge how wide we step the feet.
有点像测量我们一步能迈开多远的距离
Okay. Obviously, everyone is different.
当然 每个人的步距不同
Everybody’s body is proportioned differently.
每个人的身体比例不同
But in general, this is a nice little check in and little cheat.
但总的来说 这是个不错的开始 一个小技巧
Just kind of bring the ankles underneath the wrists and go from there.
将脚踝移动至手腕下方 从这开始
Okay. So I’m going to spread my fingertips wide.
尽量将指尖伸展开
I’m going to lift my heart.
然后挺胸
Tailbone is going to tuck in lengthen down so nice and long in the spine here.
收紧尾椎 伸展脊柱
I’m going to draw energy up from the arches of my feet
从足弓处汲取力量
and maybe turn the toes in just slightly,
脚趾微微向内转动
so I can feel this nice connections,
由此 我能感受到美妙的联系
drawing energy up from the earth.
从地面汲取能量
Remember we build our yoga poses from the ground up.
记住 我们从双足开始向上构建瑜伽体式
So a lot of what we talked about in this series, in the foundational series
我们谈论的很多基础系列的内容
is building from a good foundation from the ground up.
都建立在良好的双足支撑的基础上
Okay, so I’m going to rotate my arms up, palms towards the sky.
手臂向上翻转 掌心朝天
Just so that my shoulders can draw down here.
由此肩膀自然下沉
Shoulder blades in together and down.
肩胛骨并拢向下
Just kind of opening up the armpit chest here.
打开腋下胸腔
Taking a nice deep breath in and exhale.
深吸一口气 然后呼气
Keep this nice and open, my friends, as we turn the palms face down.
朋友们 保持肩部打开 而后翻转掌心向下
Okay. Now time for trikonasana.
好的 现在进入三角体式
And I’m going to turn the right toes all the way out 90 degrees.
将右脚脚趾向外转动90度
Let’s step my foot a little bit here.
把脚往回收一点
Right toes go all the way towards the front edge of the mat.
右脚脚趾转动到正对垫子边缘的角度
Left toes are going to turn in about 45 degrees
左脚脚趾向内转动约45度
or maybe towards the front left corner of your mat.
大概正对着垫子左上角
So right toes point straight forward, left toes turn in just slightly.
右脚尖指向正前方 左脚尖微微向内转
Now a really important thing here is I want my hip to kind of move with my foot.
这里很重要的一点是 臂部要随着脚移动
I don’t want anything to be disconnected right integration from the ground up.
我不希望任何身体部位与足底脱节
So I’m still able to rotate the hip
我仍然能转动臂部
but draw energy up from the arch of the foot.
而从足弓汲取力量
Now head over heart, heart over pelvis.
头在胸部上方 胸部在骨盆上方
Here I’m going to inhale and take a deep breath.
跟我吸气 深呼吸
Have an exhale. Let it out.
呼气 慢慢吐气
Moving nice and slow here.
自然 缓慢地移动
I’m going to begin to send my left hip towards the back of the mat
右手指尖向前延伸的同时
as I reach my right fingertips forward.
左侧臂部向垫子后方推出
Now I’m bending here at the hip crease
在腹股沟处弯腰
sending my left hip and butt cheek back towards the back of the mat,
左髋和臀部朝向垫子后方
keeping the heart lifted.
保持胸部上提
Now I want to keep the side body nice and long here.
保持侧身部位充分延展
The tendency is going to be to collapse as I move down.
弯腰下移时 身体会向下倾斜
But I want to keep this brightness, this beautiful foundation
但我想维持身体舒展 保持这种优美的基础动作
that I’ve built here kind of like we’re soaring or flying here.
我做的这个动作有点像在翱翔或飞行
As I begin to slowly lean into the posture,
当我慢慢倾斜成这个体式时
I am going to reach keeping nice and long the side body
保持左侧身体线条优美 动作延展
and eventually keeping nice long line from the crown of the head to the tips of the tailbone.
最后头顶到尾椎骨尖保持延展 呈一条优雅的直线
I’ll come into my posture.
准备进入三角式
Now again the tendency is to collapse the right side body,
再一次 身体右侧向下凹陷
so keep it nice and long here.
保持这个部位自然延展 线条优美
Now I should have grabbed a block.
我本该拿一块瑜伽砖
I can bring a block here,
放在这里
or I can just bring my fingertips gently to the top of the shin.
或者将指尖轻轻地放到小腿上方
The tendencies are going to want to be collapse to go down again,
这里身体又会有下塌的趋势
cause I send all that weight in that right hand.
因为这时身体的重心靠右手支撑
We want to bring it into the core,
我们要把重心放在核心区
so I keep it nice and steady.
以保持动作的优雅与平稳
Now this is a little bit of hard work here or a lot of hard work rather.
这其实有点难度 或者说很难做到
But if I’m just collapsing into my side body, in my arm,
但如果右侧身体下塌 手臂弯曲
I’m not really getting the benefits of the posture.
就不能真正享受这个体式带来的好处
Now I’m going to take my left hand here
现在 把左手放在这
and I’m going to slowly guide power of touch here.
触摸这里 慢慢引导身体的力量
Guide my ribcage open here.
感受胸腔被打开
Finding an evenness in lower body and the upper body.
在下半身与上半身之间找到平衡
Now, depending on how you feel in the neck here,
现在 根据颈部的感觉
we can look down, we can look straight forward.
我们可以看下面 也可以看向正前方
Or if it feels like you have space, it feels comfortable,
如果颈部有余力并且感觉舒适
then we can slowly look up, spiraling the heart up towards the sky.
我们可以慢慢扭头向上看 胸部随之旋转朝上
Take a deep breath in
深吸一口气
and exhale out.
然后呼出
When you are ready, press into the front, ball joint of the big toe,
准备好后 手掌向下按压大脚趾球关节
press into the back foot, strong legs,
按压脚后方 双腿发力
as we slowly come back.
慢慢回到起手式
Back up the way we came.
回到开始的姿势
Take a deep breath in and exhale.
深吸一口气 然后呼气
Hands to the waist.
双手置于腰间
Now, to the other side, right toes are going to turn in,
现在换另一边 右脚脚趾向内旋转
left toes turn out.
左脚脚趾向外旋转
Lengthening down through the tailbone,
感受尾椎骨向下延伸
tucking in the pelvis a little bit here,
骨盆微微向内收
finding that length here.
这里有拉伸的感觉
If you can even, if you’re not too sweaty here,
如果你还没怎么出汗
you can take your thumbs and give yourself a little lift.
你可以伸出大拇指 这样往上提
This is a nice little little adjustment here,
做个小小的调整
just to find that lift inside the body, find that space.
感受身体内部向上提的力量 感受这种余地
And then here we go, all inhale, send my fingertips out like wings.
现在开始 深吸气 双手指尖像翅膀一样打开
Strong legs here.
这时双腿用力
My front heel here was in line with my back arch.
前脚脚后跟与后脚足弓呈一条直线
Some people practice heel to heel,
一些人练习时脚跟相对
which I think is great, too, a nice wide base,
我觉得这样也很棒 一个很好的展开式
but also it is a little guide, I go heel to inner arch.
而我用脚跟对准足弓内侧 这也是一个小技巧
Okay. So you can play with that heel to heel, or heel to inner arch in the feet,
你可以脚跟相对 也可以脚后跟对准足弓内侧
spreading awareness through all four corners of the feet.
充分感受足底四个角点的发力
Open the palm.
张开手掌
Rotate the shoulders down. Deep breath.
向下转动肩膀 深呼吸
Exhale.
呼气
Keeping the shoulders where they are. Palms come flat.
肩膀保持平行 手掌摊开朝下
And I dive in for another experience reaching now the left fingertips forward,
现在 再次感受左手指尖向前延伸
keeping this length in the left side body, I send my right hip out.
左侧身体保持伸展状态 右臀自然推出
Nice and slow here.
自然 缓慢地移动
In kids yoga we do “I’m a little teapot” here.
在儿童瑜伽里 我们会把自己比作一个小茶壶
It’s very precious.
非常可爱
Taking your time.
慢慢来
A lot of times we just kind of collapse into this posture.
做这个体式时 我们常常会感到身体下塌
So here really reach.
这里要充分拉伸
Like Kate Winslet on Titanic here.
就像凯特·温斯莱特在《泰坦尼克号》中的姿势
And then sending it down,
然后慢慢向下
honoring the crown of the head and the tip of the tailbone connection here.
感受头顶和尾椎尖的联系
Again, I am not collapsing in the left side body,
同样的 左侧身体不要下塌
but keeping it nice and long.
保持动作优美 舒展
So what that may mean is you don’t go down as far right away.
这也许意味着你的下压幅度没那么大
I’m working the core.
核心区发力
I’m going to take my right hand,
用右手
slowly guide the ribcage up spiraling hard toward the sky.
慢慢引导胸腔发力向上旋转 朝向天空
Again, not collapsing weight into the left fingertips here,
同样 左手指尖动作不要下塌
but keeping it in my center.
重心保持在核心区
Pressing into my feet here. Strong legs.
手掌支撑在脚部 双腿发力
And Sanskrit we call it some evenness between the upper body and lower body.
梵语中称之为“上半身与下半身间的平衡”
Again, we can take the gaze down
同样 如果颈部感觉更舒适的话
if that feels more comfortable in the neck.
我们可以转头看向下方
Draw the shoulders away from the ears
肩部远离双耳
and the nice long beautiful neck.
颈部充分舒展
[Sound of exhaling]
[呼气声]
If you can’t really stand it here,
如果你真的坚持不了
at this at this moment you can take a block and have it right here on the ground for a little support.
这时 可以拿一块瑜伽砖放在右边地板上作为支撑
Just bringing the earth up to you a little bit.
相当于把地面抬高了一点点
Take a deep breath in and smile.
深吸一口气 微笑
And then exhale from your feet, and press into your feet.
然后呼气 手掌按压脚部
Strong legs here as we come back.
身体回正时双腿用力
Soften the fingertips.
放松指尖
We take a deep breath in, and exhale.
深吸一口气 然后呼气
Hands to the waist.
双手置于腰间
Turn both toes in, soften the knees.
双脚脚趾向内旋转 放松膝盖
And then hop it back to center.
然后跳回中间
Just do it. Don’t even think about it. Do it.
就是这样 别多想 做就对了
Okay. So that was triangle pose or Trikonasana.
好了 这就是三角式 也叫Trikonasana
This pose is not easy at first.
这个体式一开始并不容易
So go, go easy on yourself. Give yourself a break.
所以放松自己 中途休息一下
If that was challenging for you, then ride on.
如果这对你具有挑战性 继续坚持
Great for the legs, great for the core, great for the back.
这对双腿 核心区和背部都很有好处
A lot of benefits to this posture, which I’ll write about on the blog.
这个体式好处很多 我会在博客中说明
Visit the website if you haven’t visited the blog. Visit the website, check it out.
如果你还没有看过我的博客 就去网站上看看吧
Subscribe to the channel if you haven’t already.
如果还未订阅 请先订阅本频道
And sign up for the newsletter if that interests you as well.
如果你感兴趣的话 也可以订阅时事简讯
And I will see you next time. Namaste.
我们下次见 合十礼

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

手把手 一步一步教你三角式,快来进入瑜伽的美好世界吧……

听录译者

庭亭

翻译译者

YXG-0fb11

审核员

审核员ART

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upFYlxZHif0

相关推荐