ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

基础瑜伽——树式 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

基础瑜伽——树式

Tree Pose - Vrksasana - Yoga With Adriene

大家好 欢迎来到阿德里安瑜伽
Hello, everyone, and welcome to yoga with Adriene,
我是阿德里安
I’m Adriene.
今天我们要学习的是树式
Today, we’re going to learn treepose,
这是一个在西方瑜伽体系里很有名的体式
one of the most well-known poses in the western yoga world,
经常能在瑜伽课上见到
meaning that it’s taught a lot,
这是一个关于平衡的体位
so, uhm, this is a balancing posture,
对腿有好处
great for the legs,
对整个身体 头脑 灵魂都有好处
great for the entire body and mind and soul.
赶快到垫子上来练习树式吧
Let’s hop on the mat and learn Vrksasana, treepose.
阿德里安瑜伽 | 树式
Yoga with Adriene | Vrksasana
好的 我们第一步要做的是站直
Ok, so we’re going to begin, uhm, standing tall,
将注意力集中到双脚
we’ll bring our attention to the feet,
双脚水平并排靠拢
and bring the feet flush together here, so side by side.
接下来抬起脚趾头
I’m gonna take a second to lift up my toes,
去感知你双脚的四个末端
and really spread my awareness through all four corners of the feet.
也就是大脚趾的球窝关节
So the ball joint of the big toe,
小脚趾的球窝关节
the ball joint of the pinky toe,
以及两个脚后跟
and the back to corners of the heels,
将你的意念分散开来
so I’m really spreading awareness
向下传送到大地
and plugging down through the earth.
膝盖放松 就像做山立式一样
I’ll soften the knees here and just like I do in Tadasana,
向上卷起脊柱 然后挺直
just kind of roll up through the spine, and find that lift.
将能量从脚弓向上提
So I’m kind of drawing energy up through the arches of the feet,
通过胸腔
lifting and lengthening through the chest
透过头顶
up through the crown of the head.
来到山式 背部挺直
Tadasana, mountain pose, grounding through the back body,
就像我这样 我没有驼背
so I have my opposition here, I’m not sinking into my bones,
拉长脊柱 身体向上延伸 优雅挺拔地站着
but I’m lifting and lengthening up nice and tall.
各位!这是小蓝
Blue here, everybody!
好的 双手在心前合掌
Ok, I’ll draw the palms together at the heart.
双手在心前合掌
Ok, draw the palms together at the heart,
小蓝今天不想练习树式
Blue didn’t want to do tree pose today.
它想练的是躺尸式
He’s gonna do Shavasana, instead, ok,
重来 双手在心前合掌
uhn, from here, palms together at the heart.
双手合十 并不是简单的把双手合在一起
Anjali mudra again. I’m not just collapsing here,
你知道 手掌要用力挤压
but you know, taking this time for myself to really press into the palms,
胸板向上提到大拇指的位置
maybe lift the sternum up to the thumbs,
肩膀向四周耸动一下
and loop the shoulders a little bit forward, up and back.
舒服 舒展
Ahh, nice and tall,
现在 将重心再次移到左脚
now, I’m gonna shift my weight over into my left foot again,
脚趾向下压
pressing through all four corners of the foot.
右脚后跟慢慢向上
I’ll peel up through the right heel, nice and slow,
特别是初学者 不要着急
especially for beginners, don’t rush this,
慢慢来 慢慢来就好
take your time, take your time,
大家都慢慢来吧
everyone, take your time.
保持骨盆收缩
I’m gonna keep my pelvis tucked in,
延伸脊柱
lengthening down through the back of my spine.
转过来看一下
So, turn for a quick second here,
这是瑜伽的基础
cause the founda, this is the foundation of yoga.
我们在这里花了很多时间来展示
So we’re taking, we’re espacially taking your time here to just kind of show the,
瑜伽的基本顺位和基础
the basic alignment and foundations here.
脚后跟向上
So as I peel up to this kind of like
就像少女的舞姿一般
nineteen、fifteen、sixteen girl group pose,
骨盆会向后倾
uhm, my pelvis’s gonna wanna tuck out here,
我们要保持骨盆收缩
I’m like, uhm, and I wanna keep it tucked in,
站直 身体呈一条直线
support, head over heart, heart over pelvis.
好 抬起脚后跟
Ok, so I’m lifting up from the earth,
肩膀向后环绕
I’m looping the shoulders to ground down through the back body,
骨盆收缩 拉伸背部
tucking the pelvis, lengthening through the tail bone and lower back,
接着慢慢抬起膝盖
and then I may begin to slowly lift my knee up,
双手十指交叉 呼吸
from here I’ll interlace the fingertips and just take a couple of breath here.
注意要保持站立腿的平衡
just noticing what do you have to do in that standing leg to balance.
对我来说 我的重心在转移
So, for me, it’s shifting my weight,
来到脚后跟 有点向前
back into my heels, kind of forward there,
从身体中心感受完整性
and then also kind of finding that integrity through the center channel,
从会阴到头顶向上拉伸
lifting Mula Banda up through crown on the head.
慢慢放下右腿 放松 体会这个感觉
And also slowly release back down, and just notice what that was like,
停下来 双手在胸前合十 深深地吸气
take a stop, palms back together at the heart, take a deep breath in,
呼吸 向上拉伸
and exhale, lifting, lengthening,
慢慢抬起左脚后跟 保持这个姿势
I’ll slowly peel the left heel up, check in,
慢慢来 骨盆收缩 背部拉伸
taking my time, tucking the pelvis, lengthening through the lower back and tail,
慢慢抬起左膝 双手手指交叉
and slowly lift that left knee up, interlace,
抱住左膝 保持姿势
bring it around, and just check in,
你可能会站不稳
and you might not, uha, be stable here,
所以我们会讲到一些变化
so we’ll talk about some variations,
等下我会写到我的博客里
and just a moment and I’ll write more about it on the blog,
初学者也可以这么练习
we can also practice this for fresh beginners,
站在墙旁边 作为支撑
uhm, next to a wall, for a little support.
当我们感受到平衡时
So when we start to feel that balance,
手推开墙 在身体内部感受完整性
we press back up, and find that integrity through the center,
肚脐向脊柱靠拢 吸气
drawing the navel in towards the spine here, inhale,
[吸气声]
[inhale]
很棒!保持动作
and cool, now l just check in,
慢慢放下左腿 双手回到胸前
slowly lower down, palms back to the hearts,
掌心合十
Anjali mudra.
每次在这里 我都会胸腔上提 紧贴拇指
Each time I come here, I lift my sternum up to the thumbs,
[吸气声]
[inhale]
现在来到树式 抬起脚后跟
and now going into, tree pose, peeling the heel up,
慢慢来
taking my time.
伸出右手
And then from here, I’m gonna take my right hand,
将膝盖向外展开
and open this knee out wide,
要特别关注臀部的感觉
so I’m really paying attention to the sensations of the hip here,
注意你是把腿直接掰了过去 还是慢慢地展开
and just noticing I’m having, having that, cranking that leg out, or if it’s opening nice and easy,
保持平衡 支撑腿脚趾抓地
just checking in, pressing into all four corners of the standing leg,
身体沿中心向上
and lifting up through the center channel.
现在有几个选择
Now couple of options,
完整的姿势 抓住脚踝
full pose, I’ll grab the ankle here,
将其拉到大腿内侧 靠近左腿
and draw in, to the inner thigh here, my left leg.
大家可能会用右脚压在左腿大腿内侧上
Now the tendency is to press that right foot into the inner thigh,
因为想要保持稳定性
cause you’re gonna wanna hold on for stability.
我希望大家离开左大腿内侧
So I’m going to encourage us as an action point to press back with that left thigh.
当我们谈到瑜伽基础式时 这个姿势会经常出现
So we have this opisition going all the time this way that we talk about a lot in foundations of yoga.
现在我想说一下
Now I’m talking about here,
将重心移到身体中间
drawing everything into the center,
让右大腿上侧向后舒展
letting the top of the right thigh draw out in a way,
放松 盆骨收缩
so I’m softening here, as I open up, tucking the pelvis.
我会侧过身来 展示这里的顺位
I’m gonna turn to the side just to show you this, alignment here.
很多人身体会前倾
so the tendency is to come here,
我们可以将尾骨下压 舒展身体
So I’m going to let this roll out by scouping the tail bone under and down,
展开右腿
putting this roll out here,
肚脐找向脊柱
drawing the neval in towards the spine,
手掌再次在胸前合十
and then maybe I come, palms back to the heart.
现在 我们来讲一些变形动作 依然是抬起右脚
Now, couple of modifications here, we’re still on the right leg,
将右腿抬到左大腿内侧
If I can, well, I can bring my leg all the way up here,
就像我之前说的 利用墙壁
and again, as I said before, use the wall,
进行支撑
to just kind of bouce-off here,
这样即使站不稳 也可以练习力量和完整性
so if I start to fall I can still practice building the strength and this integrity,
从头顶到尾椎骨
from the crown of the head to the tip of the tail,
从足弓慢慢向上 脚趾抓地
really from the arch of the foot, drawing up, so I’m plugging into the earth,
身体向上
but I’m also lifting up and now,
现在抬起双臂
Uha, if I’m here I can come all the way arms up,
来到自己的世界
l can come into a mood of my choice,
掌心相对 肩膀展开
maybe turn the pinkies in to open the shoulders so I’m not here,
我们的身体是活跃积极的 所以慢慢上升 拉伸
and again I have active body, so I’m really lifting and lengthening up,
右脚紧贴左大腿
pressing that left thigh in to meet the right sole of foot.
再来说一些调整吧
And a couple modification,
我们可以将右腿抬起到左大腿内侧 也可以放到左小腿
so, I can bring the leg all the way up to here, I can also bring it here,
放松髋部
just kind of letting it soften and in time,
保持平衡 增强身体的稳定性
you know, checking with my balance, perhaps creat more stability in the body,
甚至 如果我不想用墙 或者没有墙的话
or I can even, if I’m not wanting to use the wall or even if I don’t have the wall,
可以踮起大母脚趾
I can keep my big toe on the earth here,
慢慢地练习动作
slowly practicing the action points,
收缩骨盆 身体向上
tucking the pelvis in, lifting through the front body,
放松臀部和大腿
softening that right hip out and around top of the thigh, kind of wrapping around here.
所以 我们可以把脚趾点地 放到小腿
So I have this option, I have this option,
或者把脚放到大腿内侧 用做支撑
I have this option here, using the thigh to press back,
我不推荐过鼓励你们把脚放到膝盖上
I do not recommend or ecourage you to this, kind of steer clear of this option.
因为这是膝关节
Because that’s my knee joint, yeah.
尽管把脚放到这里很舒服
So even though it’s kind of nice little place for the arch of my foot to stand,
这样并不好 会给膝盖造成太多压力
Uh it’s no good, It’s too much pressure on the knee,
我们希望能够带动身体各个部位
and we want to be able to meet both body parts together,
找到体式中的上升
to find that lift in the Asana.
所以这样不好 不要这么做
So this is no good, don’t use this,
这样不行 放到其他三个位置
no, no, use here, here or here,
好的 做完右边以后
Okay, so after we’ve checked in on the right side,
慢慢放下右脚回到原处
we’ll release same way we came up back down,
深深地吸气 抬起双手 手指朝上
maybe take a nice deep breath in, reaching the fingertips up,
呼气 双手回到胸前合十
and then exhale, back to the heart.
[呼气声]
[exhale]
我们来做一下另一边 左脚后跟慢慢抬起
Let’s check around in the other side, peeling up now through the left heel,
在找到基点和上升感 然后抬起左脚
and kind of finding my foundation and finding that lift from the earth before I even lift that leg,
另外 啊我应该早点说
also I should have said this before,
要集中注意力
uhm, but using, uhm, the focus here,
来帮助自己找到平衡 你懂的 我们经常走神
to help balancing the posture, so, you know, we’re constantly, uhn, like this.
这里我们可以锻炼一下如何集中注意力 可以透过鼻子
here’s the place where we get to practice this, this soft focus, maybe just pass the nose here,
找一个斑点或灰尘
you can find a little speck of dirt or dust
或面前地上的某个东西 专注的看着他
or something on the earth, uhh, ground in front of you to focus on,
这就是集中注意力
we call this Ajushdi, focus,
这很重要
focus is important,
接着 目光集中之后
And then from there for after I’ve anchored my eyes in my Drishti with my Drishiti rather
慢慢地抬起左腿
I’ll slowly begin to lift, ooh, that lift me up.
保持稳定 关注右脚的脚趾
checking in, spreading my awearness to all four corners of that right foot,
身体向上 如果你的臀部下沉的话 哎哟!
and drawing up, so when I’m sinking into this hip bone, ouch,
在抬腿时会很难保持平衡
it’s harder to find stability when I’m lifting up,
跟四肢撑地的猫牛式很像
very similar when we’re on all fours, like doing Cat Cow,
背部向上拱起再向下压 盆骨向一个方向下沉
we kind of press up and out of the earth, pelvis sinking in same action point here,
真正的的燃起心里的火
really coming into the body, lighting that fire,
找到平衡 利用我们提到的技巧找到平衡
to find balance, using those posing forces to find that balance, ok,
接下来 展开左膝
from here, l’m gonna open left knee out, and you decide, checking, uhm,
抱歉 我觉得我在边说话边做动作
on the upper side here, sorry, I’m like, feel I’m like, talking, treeposing, bring this at the sametime,
左脚压向右大腿内侧
so, drawing that left footing pressing back with the right inner thigh,
保持身体直立 收缩骨盆
head over heart, heart over pelvis here, tucking in the pelvis,
感受身体上升
to find that lift, that link,
你也可以把手放到腰上
you can have the hands on your waist line here, too,
想怎么做都可以 找到自己的方式
you can do whatever you want, right, find your own expression,
我一直鼓励大家这样
l’m always encouraging that,
一方面可以帮助我们做好姿势
one as a way for us to get into the poses, and evolve,
另一方面 可以找到你喜欢的方式
another as a way to, you know, really find what feels good,
我的版本可能并不适合你
maybe my version of this poses is not best version for you.
好 掌心胸前合十 吸气 指尖向上抬起双臂
OK, palms can come here, l can inhale reaching the fingertips up,
在公共课上有时候我会告诉我的学生摇摆身体
sometimes l like to purposely tell my students, uhn, public classes to wave,
摆脱平衡的限制
to kind of, throw themselves of balance so that they can connect to that,
从而达到身心合一
that line, that center,
这是一种练习 找到平衡 挑战自我
kind of practice, finding balance in challenging moments,
比喻~
metaphor~
双手胸前合十 关于左边我想再强调一下
palms came together here, l just wanna point out this side as well,
我们可以把脚放到膝盖下面
that we can bring the foot here below the knee,
甚至可以脚趾点地
we can even bring left toes here,
记住每天都可以是不同的
and remember everyday’s different,
这是平衡姿势的美妙之处 他们无法隐藏
that’s the beautiful thing about balancing postures is there is no hidding in them,
你必须要诚实的面对自己和动作
its kind of you have to be very truthfully, yourself and in the moment,
动作总是不同的 无法假装
and always different, right, can’t predend,
还可以借助墙来提高稳定性
can also use the wall for a little stability here,
沿着上升的路线放下左腿
coming back down the way we came up,
脚趾抓地
pressing through all four corners of the feet,
均匀的站立 这一点我下次会说到
equal part standing, l’ll talk about this another day,
今天时间不多了 我想我们会在山式的视频中讲到
it’s almost DT, l think we might talk about a little bit in the Tattasana video,
接下来是结束动作 放松膝盖和脚踝 伸出双手
and then just to close it off, soften the knees, and heel spread the palms,
向上伸展 深呼吸
reach up, deep breath,
[呼气声]
[inhale]
呼吸 双手回到胸前
and exhale, back at the heart,
(呼气声)
[exhale]
好的 这就是树式 美丽且平衡的姿势
OK, so that was treepose, beautiful balancing posture,
正如我之前所说 平衡姿势的魅力之一
as l mentioned before, like one of the beautiful things about balancing posture,
就是你无法掩盖他们 你总要面对他们 无论自己情况如何
is that they can’t really hide them, you have to kind of meet them wherever you are today,
那么 今天就到这里 不用想太多 看看自己的情况 必要时可以用墙
so made it where you are today, no toxic thought, just see where you are, use that wall if you need to,
让我知道进展 呃
let me know how it goes, and, uhm, yeah,
一定要在脸书上点赞哦~订阅这个栏目
be sure to like some Facebook you haven’t already, subscribe to the channel,
我的声音差点又哑了
l was about to go an old man voice again, uhm, and, yeah,
让我知道进展 爱你们~谢谢大家!
let me know how it goes, love you, guys, Namaste.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

跟着Adriene老师学瑜伽,瑜伽也可以变得轻松愉快。

听录译者

呵呵呵呵

翻译译者

源谷川润-

审核员

L

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVE4XXFFO70

相关推荐