ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

旅行入门-旅行安全 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

旅行入门-旅行安全

Travel Safety

大家好!
Hello, guys!
欢迎回来观看我的“如何旅行”系列指南
And welcome back to my how-to-travel guide.
主题为安全
Safety Edition.
现如今旅行安全无外乎不让自己成为目标
Now satefy when you travel is all about not making yourself a target.
绝大多数发生在旅行中的盗窃属偶然性犯罪
Most theft while traveling are crimes of opportunity.
如果陌生人看到手机放在桌上 且无人在旁
Now if a stranger sees a phone lying on the table, and there is nobody around,
那么他们极有可能会拿走它
there is the very high possibility that they would take that phone.
也许他们并没有打算在那一天偷手机
Now they might not have set out that day to steal a phone,
但机会就摆在眼前 因此他们拿走了它
but the opportunity presented itself, and so they took it.
作为旅行者的你 应意在尽力降低此类风险
Your goal as a traveller is to try and minimize those opportunities.
我能给你的最中肯的旅行建议便是
So when you are traveling, the biggest advice I can give you is
像本地人那样 让自己
do what the locals do, and make yourself
看起来 装作 表现得 感觉上像一个本地人
look, seem, act and feel like a local.
总而言之 走路自信
It’s all about walking with confidence,
表现得好像你知道自己在哪
and acting like you know where you are,
你属于这里 你知道自己要去哪儿
you belong here, you know where you are going,
这是你去过的镇子 很疯狂 吓人 怪异
This is the town you went, and crazy, and scary, and weird.
罪犯寻找容易下手的目标
Criminals search out easy targets.
那些看上去表现得不自然的人
People that look uncomfortable,
容易被偷
that they just look easy to pick on.
就是罪犯盯上的目标
Those are who they are targeting.
不要让自己成为其中一员
Don’t make yourself one of them.
金钱安全
Money Safety
携带不同类型的钱币着实为一个不错的想法
So carrying your money in a few different forms is always a good idea.
如现金 信用卡 借记卡
Be it cash, credit card, debit card.
通常来说 以上三种优于旅行支票
That’s usually your standarded three up traveller’s checks.
已经没有人再用旅行支票了
Nobody really uses these traveller’s checks any more.
你可以申请特别旅行信用卡
There are like specific travel credit cards that you can apply for,
内含不同的币种
and you can get different currencies put on them.
方便极了 如果你同时去几个流通货币不同的国家
Those are very handy if you are traveling to multiple different currency countries.
旅行的时候 多数情况下我尽量使用现金付款
Now when I travel, I try and use cash for most things that I’m paying for.
因为(它)最简单 最安全
It’s just the easiest, it’s the most safe,
广为人所接受
and it’s accepted everywhere.
在去一个国家之前 你最好
So the best thing to do before going to a country is
到本地银行兑换现金 或是
to change your money either before you go at your local bank,
在国外银行的ATM机上取钱
or to withdraw money from an ATM in the foreign country.
关于ATM的安全 尽量选择银行取款机
So safety with ATMs, try to pick ones that are in banks,
位于银行里的ATM
so ATMs located in banks.
尽量使用或去稍大的ATM或银行
And try to use ATMs or banks that are bigger,
稍微大些的 熟悉的银行
so bigger, more familiar banks.
因为此类信用卡的使用成功率相对较高
Because those ones will give you a much higher success rate when you use foreign cards,
错误率相对比较低
and will have a much lower fraud rate.
如果你使用了其它街边或任意的取款机的话 风险很大
Then if you are using other like streetside or random ATMs, you cannot find.
如果你要在海外使用信用卡 要确保通知银行
Now when you are taking your credit card overseas, make sure that you notify your bank,
让他们知道你何时以及要去国外的事情
and you let them know when and that you are going overseas,
因为如果突然看到来自世界其它
because they think that if they suddenly start seeing
地方的购买记录 他们会认为
all these purchases from other places around the world,
会认为你的卡已经失窃 会立刻冻结
they think that your card has been stolen and they will stop it,
然后你不得不打电话向他们解释 很麻烦
and you’ll need to call them, and this is just kind of a mess.
钱腰带
Money belts.
你看过它们 很多都在
You’ve seen them, they are pretty much
你去过的每一个机场或旅行商店大力宣传
advertised in every airport you go to or travel shop.
你喜欢将钱腰带系在身上 或斜挎
The money belts you like to attach on to you or you can hang it from your chest.
我从不习惯用钱腰带 也从未发现自己需要它
I’ve never used a money belt, and I’ve never personally found that I’ve needed a money belt.
钱腰带令人尴尬 吸引别人的注意力
The thing with money belts is they are awkward and they draw attention to themselves.
想象着你看到某人掀起衬衫 拿出钱腰带
Like when you see someone lifting up their shirt, and pulling out your money belt,
拉开它 拿出钱
and unzipping in and giving out cash.
真的令人很尴尬!
It’s really awkward!
你盯着看 别人也会如此
And you stare, and other people will stare, too.
确保你已在临走前将所有重要文件浏览了一遍
Also make sure that you scan all your important documents before you leave.
就像例行公事一样
That’s the kind just like…a…admin thing.
你应该常将护照 信用卡
You should always have backup copies of your passport, your credit cards,
额 还有航班安排表备份
eh, your flight itineraries.
你应该将所有的重要文件复印两份
All these important documents should be, you should have two copies on you,
并将它们与原文件分开放
and they should be in a separeted location from the real documents.
随身物品安全
Belongings Satefy
你越打扮得出众 便会吸引越多的关注
The more you stick out, the more you’re going to draw attention to you.
比如你穿戴的服装与首饰 以及携带的电子产品
This goes for clothing, jewelry, electronics that you are carrying.
你不想变得引人注目吧
You don’t want to be flashy.
你不想的
You don’t want.
这并不是你穿戴最好的首饰的好时机
This isn’t the time to wear your best jewelry.
你携带的数码相机不要经常拿出来
Well. You bring digital cameras, but don’t always have them out.
我总是把自己的相机放在一个小脏包里
I keep mine in the grubby little bag most of time,
只有在照相的时候才拿出来
and I only put it out when I am filming.
因为我不想引人注意
Because I am not wanting to draw attention to myself.
女士们 要背可以斜挎的包
Ladies, always carry a bag that straps across your body.
你也不想你的其中一个手提包不能这样挎着
You never want, like one of those purses you cannot just like hang on here,
或只是单肩背着
or just drap on one shoulder.
糟透了
Those are awful.
因为它们很容易会被突然拽走
Because they can easily be snatched away, or snatched off you.
将包放在身前 你要经常将手提包挎在前面
And keep it in the front, so you always have your purse in the front of you.
虽然看上去很尴尬 但这确实
It looks awkward, but that is genuinely
是放置挎包的最安全 最保险的地方
the most safest way, attentive place to put your purse.
男士们 还有女士们
Gentlemen, and ladies too.
绝不要将有价值的物品 钱 旅行文件
Never keep valuables, money, travel documents,
以及任何有价值的东西放在背包里
anything of value in your back pockets.
我是认真的 扒手们的确存在
Seriously, pickpockets exist
且作案手法十分高明
and they are freaking good.
他们真的很厉害
They are really, really good.
当他们对你行窃时 你甚至都注意不到
You wouldn’t even notice you are getting pickpocketed.
不要将手机
Don’t leave phones,
或者其他任何有价值的物品放在桌子或物体表面上
or any other valuables on any table or surface,
在你吃饭 喝咖啡 或者坐着的时候
when you are eating, or having coffee, or sitting down.
此外 人们一贯擅长走过去
Again, people are very skilled at walking by,
抓起你的手机 然后离开
and grabing your phone, and then that’s gone.
你甚至都注意不到
You don’t even notice.
也许你甚至都注意不到事情的发生
Maybe you don’t even notice this happening.
你的双肩背包应该有拉链和锁
Any backpack you are bringing with you should have a zipper and a lock,
还是因为你看不到背后发生的情况
because again, you don’t know what’s happening behind you,
你的脑后没有眼睛
you don’t get eyes in the back of your head.
扒手很专业 他们可以打开你的包
So pickpockets are very good, they can open your bag,
并在你注意不到的情况下从包里偷走东西
and go into them, and steal your stuff without you noticing.
这也是为什么你会看到
That’s also one of the reasons why
很多旅行者将背包背在胸前的原因之一
you see a lot of travellers carry the backpacks on the front,
锁和锚索是你的朋友
Locks and cables are your friends.
你要确保自己有很多
Make sure you have lots of them.
一谈到锁和锚索 我就有点神经质
I’m a little bit psychotic when it comes to locks and cables,
我喜欢确认自己的物品是否被注意到
and I’d like to make sure that I’m ever leaving my stuff unattended,
包是否时刻已用锁和锚索锁好
it’s always locked up, and it’s always cabled up,
或附在了别的东西上
and attached to something.
这样人们就拿不走了
So people cannot take it.
不要在出去喝酒的时候携带任何有价值的物品
Don’t take anything of value out with you when you go drinking.
我是认真的!
Seriously!
你知道当你出去
You know the stuff that happens
喝酒而你的伙伴在家的时候会发生什么
when you go out drinking with your buddies at home.
你知道人们丢失多少物品了
You know how much stuff people lose.
既然你无法改变 为什么还要在国外如此呢?
Why would you do it in a foreign country when you cannot easily replace it?
食物安全
Food Safety
人们告诉你的第一件事
The first thing people will tell you is
通常就是不要在国外吃沙拉
generally don’t eat salads in foreign countries.
就是 是或不是的问题
This is kind of, yes or no.
只有当你不一定可以喝到干净的饮用水的时候
It’s only when you don’t necessarily have access to clean drinking water,
因为沙拉 水果
in which case the salads or the fruits,
或是蔬菜是生的 未加烹饪
or vegetables that are raw, and not cooked, are…
这些可能会接触到被污染水源
can be touched that kind of contaminated water
会让你生病
and you’ll get sick from it.
但如果你坚持吃煮熟的食物 就会没事
But if you stick to the cooked food, you will be fine,
因为烹饪可以杀死细菌
because cooking kills bacteria.
这就是为什么在南美 东南亚和
That’s why in like South America, Southeast Asia, and
世界上其他没有冰箱的国家
other parts of the world where they don’t have the refrigeration,
食物可以储存很长的时间
and food sits out for long periods of time,
且仍能正常食用
it’s still fine to eat,
因为蒸煮可以剔除食物杂质
because they cook the crap out of it.
吃本地菜肴
Eat the local dishes.
因为其的原料来自本地食材
Because the local dishes are sourced from the local ingredients,
且经常按部就班地被频繁使用
and those are what are used most frequently on a regular basis.
因此这些原料一直很新鲜
So the ingredients are constantly being refreshed,
厨师们知道如何最好地进行准备
and the chefs know how to best prepare.
他们知道最佳最安全的食物准备工序
They know the best, most safest food, preparation methods.
当你 当你想
When you, when you want,
想尝试吃美国化的食物 或
when you try to eat Americanized food or
不是你旅游所在区域的本地食物时
food that’s not local to the region you’re traveling in,
这些让你吃到食物的厨师
Those chefs, that you’re getting food from,
可能不会知道如何做好它们
they may not know how to cook it properly.
他们……你不需要知道
They…you don’t necessarily know
厨师们获取了什么食材
what ingredients they’re getting,
获取渠道 或获取食材的时间
or where they’re getting it from, or how long it takes to get there,
因为对本地厨师们而言
because these are foreign ingredients to the country
这些都是外国食材
or the city that they are cooking it in.
可能会让你生病
It lasts likely to get ill,
如果你坚持吃更多自己熟悉的食物
then if you stick to the more ones you are familiar with,
如披萨 你认为自己不会生病
like pizza, you don’t think it will get you ill,
但会病得很厉害
can get very ill.
个人安全
Personal Safety
好时光!
Nice time!
此类话题在世界各地都会被谈及
Now this goes for saying pretty much everywhere in the world.
通常来说 在夜间独自旅游
That nighttime is generally a somewhat unsafe time,
或去往任何一处地方都相对不安全
to be traveling anywhere or going anywhere by yourself.
注意你的周围
Be aware of your surroundings.
持续关注你的私人空间
Constantly be aware of your personal bubble,
和你周围的一切
and what is around you,
以及存在在你私人空间中的危险
and what dangers can present themselves in your personal bubbles.
不同于令人十分熟悉的家乡
So unlike back home when you have a lot of familiarities,
外国令人陌生
foreign countries are foreign,
你只需要更加小心
so you need to be just that much more aware.
因为每一个国家与地区都有不应被涉足的区域
Because every city and country has places that you shouldn’t wander into,
这些地方通常犯罪率较高 不安全
because they generally have a higher crime rate, or they’re unsafe,
或在这些区域 会发生其它不同的事情
or there could be various other things that happen in those areas.
你在祖国可能会知道这些事情
In your home country, you probably know these,
但在国外 你却不清楚
in a foreign country, you don’t,
因此你需要努力一番去尽力发现危险在何处
so you need to make it an effort to try and find where they are,
并在旅途中避免它们
and avoid them when you are traveling.
我想让你们在旅行中保持警惕
So I want you to travel with caution,
但也想让你们以开放的心态去旅行
but I also want you to travel with an open mind.
不要让每个人的恐惧吓到你
Don’t let everybody else’s fears intimidate you,
或将你从某些地方吓跑
or scare you away from certain places,
因为我不想让你们作自我暗示
because I don’t want you guys to psych yourself up,
认为这个地方完全不安全
thinking that place is gonna be completely unsafe.
那么当你来到那儿的时候 你仍会感到不安全
Because then when you go there, you’re gonna feel unsafe.
我已提供给你们所有信息
Now with all these information,
但我并没有试图让你们变得偏执
I’m really not trying to make you paranoid
或将你们从旅途中吓跑
or scare you away from traveling,
因为旅行确是不错的体验
because really traveling is amazing experience,
并不恐怖
and it’s not that scary.
我只是尽力提醒并让你们保持警惕
I’m just trying to warn you and keep you aware and
并知道所有可能会发生的事情
knowledgeable of all the various things that can happen.
只要保持头脑清醒 你就会一切安好
Just keep your wits about you, you’ll be fine.
非常感谢大家的观看
So thank you guys so so much for watching,
我希望你们能从中得到一些好的旅行安全小贴士
and I hope you’ve picked up some good travel safety tips.
确保你们仍订阅我的频道 呃……
Sam, make sure you guys are still subscribed and yeah…
拜!
Bye!
嗨,朋友们!
Hi, guys!
欢迎观看我全新的旅游系列节目!
Welcome to my brand new travel series!
我想创作这一旅游系列的主要原因在于
So basically I want to create this travel series,
我收到了很多来自你们的问题和评论……
because I get a lot of questions and dumb comments from you guys…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

内丁教你如何在旅行中保护自己

听录译者

小多荷

翻译译者

小多荷

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlzX8fgYdQA

相关推荐