ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

旅行入门——旅行预算:你需要多少钱? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

旅行入门——旅行预算:你需要多少钱?

Travel Budgets: How much will you need?

#钱 钱 钱 钱 钱#
#Money, money, money, money. Money.#
这是你们来这儿的原因 对吧
That’s what you all came here for, right?
嗨 欢迎观看《旅行指南》视频
Hello, and welcome to my How-to-Travel guide,
预算篇 第1部分
budgets edition, part 1.
没错 现在钱和预算是旅行中的重要话题
Yes, now budgets and money and travel is a huge topic.
所以我将《旅行指南-预算篇》分为三期
So I’ve spilt out my How-to-Travel guide into three different budget sections.
是的 三期视频
Yes, three of them.
第一期介绍旅行前的准备
So first section will cover pre-trip
以及旅行所需的费用
and how much you’ll need for your trip.
第二期关于攒钱旅游
The second episode will cover up saving up for travel
并介绍1-2个攒钱的小窍门和建议
and will give you 1, 2 tips and advice how you can save money
用作旅行经费
to put towards travel.
第三期预算视频
And the third episode of our budgets edition
介绍旅行中如何合理消费
will cover spending wisely on the road.
预算篇:第一期 你需要多少钱?
Budgets: Part #1 How Much Will You Need?
现在谈到旅行经费
Now when dealing with travel,
把它分割成几个小部分会更简单
it’s easier to think of it in smaller chuncks,
而不是一个庞大的数字总和
and not like this big overwhelming amount.
因为听到一次旅行需要3000 5000 8000美金等数字时
Because if you’re anything like me when you hear the number,
你会和我一样
3,000, 5,000, 8,000 dollars for a trip,
你会觉得 天哪 我……
you kind of go, oh my gosh, I…
我不可能有这么多钱
there is no way I have that kind of money,
我完全没机会去旅行
there is no way I can possibly travel.
没错 此时你也许没有这么多钱
Well, you do. You just might not have it at this exact moment,
但并不代表你以后也不会有
but that doesn’t mean you won’t ever have that kind of money.
所以如果你在计划一次旅行
So if you are planning a trip,
费用大概要3000美金
that would cost approximately 3,000 US dollars
时间希望是在明年
that you wish to take next year.
你一周只需要节省出58美金
That’s only 58 dollars a week, US, that you need to put aside.
每周大家都能从预算中削减58美金
Everyone can cut 58 dollars a week out of their budget,
我向你保证
I guarantee you.
你会在年底攒够3000美金
That 3,000 dollars US, you will have saved up at the end of the year,
几乎能在世界上的任一地方玩上2个星期
will get you a two-week vacation almost anywhere in the world.
所以我们首先要讲一下你实际需要多少钱
So first we are going to cover how much exactly you’ll need.
显然这里有各种各样的因素
Obviously there is a variety of factors here.
所以要弄清楚哪一个更适合你和你的旅行
So kind of figure out which ones are more suitable to you and your trip.
那么我们需要多少钱呢?
So how much are we gonna need?
该拿出你的笔记本了
It’s time to take out your notebook.
我们要做的第一件事
So the first thing we’re going to do
是削减旅行中支出最多的部分
is we are going to break down our biggest cost involved in our trip.
它们会是我们的机票 我们的住宿
So these will be our airfare, our accommodation
以及我们每一次游览参观
and any tours that we are going to take.
我们把开销最大的部分放在第一位
And we are putting our biggest expenses first,
90%会是我们的机票
which 90 percent of the time will be our airfare.
你花越多的时间去研究航班
The more time you have to research your flights,
你就更有可能得到一个好价格
the better deals you’re probably going to get.
所以你最应该用的一大工具
So one of your biggest tools that you should be using
就是飞机航班对比 恩……也就是搜索引擎
is an airline flight comparison, umm, engine.
比如说Kayak 天巡网
These are things like Kayak or Skyscanner,
以及智游网或Travelocity
even Expedia or Travelocity,
或其他任何可以比较众多机票价格的网站
or any of those that compare a bunch of different airline rates
有很多这样的搜索引擎供你选择
and a lot of these engines have an option
你可以在上面看到航班
where you can watch your set flight.
尽量获取更多不同的价格
So try and get a whole bunch of different rates,
去当地的机票代售点
go to your local flight agent,
有时候他们会提供比网上更低的价格
they can get you an even better deal than online sometimes.
一般来说 尽量不要在旅行前2-3周内
Generally though, try not to book a large international flight
预定大型国际航班
less than 2-3 weeks before your trip.
因为那些你想留出点余地的航班
Those ones you kind of want to give a little bit more leeway for,
恩……当临近旅行时间时
because the prices go way up,
价格会一直上升
umm…when it gets closer.
如果你担心预算问题
And if you’re concerned about budgets,
越早订票越好
the earlier you can book your trip the better,
因为你可以提早解决机票问题 把它从预算中除去
bacause you can get that cost of your flight away and done with.
如果你经常旅行 我的意思是
If you are a frequent traveler, and I’m talking about,
如果你每2-3个月要坐飞机旅行一次
if you take a plane trip at least once every 2-3 month,
那你就算是经常旅行了
then you kind of fall under this umbrella of frequent travelers,
这种情况就有必要办一张航空公司的会员卡
in which case it is worthwhile to get an airline loyalty card
尽量都选择同一航空公司联盟
and try and stick with the same alliance of airlines.
有两家航空公司 星空联盟或寰宇一家
There is really just two, Star Alliance or Oneworld.
选择其中一家
So try to pick one of them
并办一张会员卡
and join in an airline loyalty program’s card,
那些大型航空公司联盟的会员卡
for one of those like conglomerate airline alliances.
这样你通常就会选择它们的航班
So then you would just generally fly in there,
你可以累积积分 获得乘坐免费航班的机会
and you can rank points and get free flight.
还有一个叫环球票的神奇事物
There is also this magical thing called a round-the-world ticket,
它真的非常神奇
it really is magical guys.
环球票 正如其名
A round-world ticket is exactly what it sounds like,
它是一张环游世界的机票
it is a round world ticket.
所以如果你在计划一次长途旅行
So if you are planning a longer trip,
但我要说让环球票物有所值
but I’m saying to really like get value of it,
你最少要旅行3个月
you need to be traveling for minimum three,
通常要6个月甚至以上才值得订环球票
generally six months or more to book this kind of ticket.
因为它们的价格非常高
Because they are very pricey,
可能要几千美元
I’m talking like a couple thousand dollars.
但你从一个地方出发
But you…you start on one location
根据实际机票情况
and depending on the exact like ticket,
在你旅行的3个月 6个月 甚至一年中
you can fly to multiple destinations
你可以飞到很多不同的目的地
over a period of this three to six to one year.
所以只要一张机票 你就能飞到各个不同的地方
So it lets you do a bunch of different stops all technically in one ticket,
恩……通过买环球票的方式
so you get a much better deal from the airline carriers,
你能从航空公司得到更多优惠
umm…by purchasing this.
有时候也可以看看便宜的航空公司
Sometimes it’s also worth looking at low cost carriers
或其他交通方式
or other means of transportations,
比如坐公共汽车或火车前往你的目的地
such as buses or trains to get to your destination.
你还记得我们前几期视频中
So do you remember that list of countries we made
列举出的一些国家吗?
a couple previous episodes ago?
是的 你游玩的每个国家
Yeah. So each country you visit
它们的货币和你所用的货币汇率不同
would have a different rate of how much their dollar is worth against your dollar.
比如 如果你是一名美国游客 使用美元
For example, if you are a US traveler with US dollars,
你准备去英国
and you are going to the UK,
所以你要把美元兑换成英镑
so you’re going to be changing your US dallors into British pounds sterling,
相同数量的两种货币 你换到的英镑要比美元少
you are going to get a lot less for the same amount of money
反之则会换到比英镑多的美元
than say if you took that exact same amount of US dallors,
你去一个汇率比较低的国家时
and you went to a country where their currency is not as strong,
比如泰国 你把美元兑换成泰铢
such as Thailand and you change it into Thai Baht.
在泰国 你能换到一大笔泰铢
So in Thailand you…that same amount will strech out way farther
相比于英国 你能在泰国玩更长时间
and you can travel for a lot longer than if you traveled to the UK
在英国你不会兑换到这么多钱
where your money will not stretch out as far.
所以去一个高汇率的国家
So going to a notoriously expensive countries
比如挪威 瑞典 英国
such as Norway, Sweden, the UK,
瑞士 澳大利亚或巴西
Switzerland, Australia or Brazil,
你所用的货币 除非你用的是这些国家的货币
your currency, unless you’re one of those ones,
你不会兑换到很多钱 同样的钱 你兑换到的会更少
will not go as far, you will get less for the same amount of money,
你不能旅行很长时间
and you will not be able to travel for as long
比在一个欠发达的国家时间要短
than if you went to a more developing country,
或是一个汇率比较低的国家
or country with a weaker currency than the one that you’re going to.
我不是说你不应该去汇率高的国家旅行
Now I’m not saying that you shouldn’t travel to a country with a stronger currency,
这只是你在做预算时要考虑的一个方面
but it’s just something to keep in mind when you are budgeting.
是的 所以要了解汇率要算好在你想去旅行的国家
Yes, so play around with currencies and really figure out how much your money
你能兑换到多少钱
is going to get you in the country that you are wishing to visit.
住宿
Accommodation.
我会在单独一期视频里详细介绍它
I will be covering this a…more in depth in a separate video,
住宿通常是你旅行中的第二大开支
but accommodations will generally be your second largest cost when traveling.
如果你想成为一名预算好手
So if you’re trying to be a budget savvy,
尽量选择住在招待所或家庭旅馆
try and stay at hostels or B&Bs,
如果你要玩一段时间 试着租一个地方
try…if you are going for longer period of time, try to rent a place.
可以当沙发客 就是睡在陌生人家里的沙发上
There is couchsurfing where you stand strangers’ couches.
还有住在朋友家
There is staying with friends.
住在朋友家 你知道能省多少钱吗?
Do you know how much money you can save if you stay with friends?
假设你有朋友在这个国家
Assuming you’ve got friends in country.
即使你不太喜欢这个朋友
Even if you don’t really like that friends,
你只要说 “哟 嘿 我要去你那个国家
you just be like “Yo, hey, I’m just coming to your country,
我能住你那吗” “好 可以” 等等之类的
may I stay with you.””Yes, cool”, whatever.
恩……去做吧 因为你会省下很多钱
Umm…do it, because you will save a lot of money.
我想要说的是
What I’m trying to say is that
旅行时你不用都选择酒店
you don’t always have to default to hotels when you travel.
还有很多其他的选择
There are a lot of other options.
但话说回来 如果你真的想住在酒店里
But then again of course if you really want to stay at hotels,
那你就想办法去住 如果你有钱 可以把它纳入预算
by all means do that, if you have the money and you can budget it in.
去住酒店 因为有很多非常漂亮 豪华
Do it, because there are some very beautiful, luxurious,
令人放松的酒店 让你的旅行尽善尽美
relaxing hotels and they can make your trip for you.
但我想告诉你 如果你是一名预算者
But I just want you know that if you are a budget,
我可能会避开酒店
I will probably stay clear.
因为他们很快就会耗尽你的预算
Because they will eat up your budget very quickly.
做什么和看什么 也就是活动和游览参观
What to do and see, so activities and tours.
这些会是你第三大支出
These will be your third issue biggest cost.
好 旅行的意义在于走到外面
Well, the point of travel is to go out
看不同的事物并游历 对吧?
and see things and travel. Is it not?
我很讨厌那些人
I just really hate seeing people
他们去那些美丽 偏远 充满异国情调的地方旅行
who are traveling to these beautiful, remote, exotic locations,
却什么都做不了 没有活动
and they can’t do anything, they can’t do the activities,
不能去欣赏一些事物因为他们没有就这些进行预算
or go see something, because they didn’t budget it in.
旅行预算做的不充分 他们犯了一个错误没有把活动放进预算
Umm, their trip enough, they made the mistake of not budgeting it in.
所以确保在你旅行时
So make sure that when you’re traveling,
写下首选目的地列表
you write down a list of your top destinations,
你最想参观的东西
the top things you want to see,
弄清它们要花费多少
find out how much they cost
把它作为预算中的必做之事
and put that in your budget as a must-do.
因为在旅行快结束时 我向你保证
Because near the end of the trip, I guarantee you,
你会经历到这样的事情
this will happen to you,
你觉得钱很紧张
you will end up feeling really tight on money,
如果你的重要支出和最想参观的事物
and if your big items and your top things you want to see
放在旅行快结束的时候
are near the end of your trip,
如果错过这些 真的很讨厌
I would hate it if you had to miss out on that
而原因只是你没有钱
because you just simply didn’t have the money
你把钱花在了旅行中其他地方上
that you spend on other things later on the tour.
喵*4 食物
Miaow*4. Food.
你可以花很多 也可以是很少的钱在食物上
So you can spend as little or a lot on food.
预算中这一部分最好的地方
The best part of this section of your budget
就在于它是最灵活的
is that it is the most flexible
你可以在旅行中调整它
and you can adjust it while on the road.
旅行中关于食物预算我会遵循一个很好的方法
So a good rule of thumb that I like to follow in my food budget while traveling
那就是三分法 三分法
is the rule of thirds, thirds.
旅行中三分之一我吃的食物
So a third of the food that I’m going to eat on my trip
都是简单 快捷 便宜
is going to be simple, quick, cheap,
而且当我住在招待所 酒店 家庭旅馆的时候
and I will generally cook it myself or prepare it myself
通常我会自己烧或者自带食物
in the hostel, or in my hotel room or B&B, whatever.
早餐用三明治解决
Breakfast, sandwiches, done.
另外三分之一是快捷
So another third is going to be quick,
同样很简单 在街边的 像小吃这种
again simple, on the go, kind of snacks.
你在一个三明治店买到这些吃的
These are things that you pick up at like a sandwich shop
或者咖啡店 或是快餐店
or cafe or just a fast food item,
一些非常简单 便宜的东西
just something really simple and something pretty cheap,
不要太复杂
nothing too fancy.
然后在旅行时我要去吃的最后三分之一类食物
And then the last third of the food that I’m going to eat while traveling
是可以坐下来吃的餐厅
is going to be the sit-down restaurant,
当地菜
the local cuisine.
尽量在你游玩的国家尝试各种不同的味道
The…the…trying the different flavors of the country that you’re visiting,
因为你是在旅行
because you’re traveling.
显而易见 你想在你旅行的国家尝试新奇的食物
Obviously you want to try the amazing food in the country that you’re visiting.
我非常喜欢三分法
I really enjoy the rule of thirds,
因为在你长途旅行的时候
because it allows you to save money
它能帮你省钱
while you do travel for longer periods of time
让你把三部分食物都放进预算
and it also allows you to have that third budgeted in,
这样你就能在旅行的国家尝到当地的美食
so that you can enjoy the food of the places that you’re traveling to.
当你在一个地方旅行的时候
Because I would hate for you to miss out all the amazing cuisines
错过所有这些新奇的美食 我会为你感到可惜
that are…when you travel and visit places.
买东西 耶 购物!哦吼!
Buying things, yeah, shopping! Whoo!
同样的 你可以在这方面花很少或很多的钱
Again, this can be as little or as much as you want to spend.
旅行时我不是一个购物狂
I’m usually not a big shopper when it comes to travel,
但有的人真的很喜欢在其他国家购物
but some people really enjoy shopping in other countries.
所以这取决于你是哪种人
So this will vary depending on what type person you are.
要知道你是哪种购物者
So know that, know what type of shopper you are.
如果你是购物狂 要保证你有钱购物
If you’re a shopper, make sure you allow money to shop,
如果不是
and if you aren’t,
那可能只是花一点钱买些纪念品
then may be just a bit of money for some souvenirs,
因为每个人都要买点纪念品
’cause everybody always has to get some souvenirs.
交通工具
Transportation.
同上 我会在另一期视频中详细介绍
Again, I will be covering this in another video, more in depth.
想想你在旅行中所需的
But think about the different types and methods of transportation
不同类型和方式的交通工具
that you will need on your trip.
你是不是要坐公共汽车
Are you gonna be taking a bus,
你是不是要坐船 坐火车
are you taking a ferry, a train,
是城际的 还是国际
more intercity or intercountry,
或洲际间的飞机等等
continental, whatever, flights.
旅行时你对这些是不是有要求?
Are you…will…will any of these be required in your travels?
如果是
If they are,
尽量提前研究好它们的价格
try and see if you can research the prices for them beforehead.
你不用马上就预定
You don’t have to book them right away,
但要知道它们大概会花多少钱
but know approximately how much they’re going to cost you
并写进你的预算
and write that down into your budget.
最后一项 出行前的开销
And finally, pre-trip costs.
这一点有很多人
Now this is something that a lot of people
直到旅行真正开始才会想起
tend to forget about until literally right for the trip.
其中包括签证
So these include things like visas,
旅行者人身保险 医疗保险
travelers’ insurance, medical insurance,
恩……疫苗注射
umm, vaccines and shots.
如果你的目的地比较偏远
If you’re going to an…a remote destination,
这些会花掉你几百美金 很贵
these can cost several hundred dollars, very expensive.
恩……背包和行李
Umm, backpacks and luggage.
旅行中所有需要的行李
You might not have the exact luggage needed for the trip
你可能不会都带上
that you’re going to take,
像夏装或者一件新比基尼这样的小物件
as well as little things like summer dresses or a new bikini,
就这么一说 所有开销累积起来会很多
just saying. Expenses add up to a lot.
所以保证将它们放进旅行预算
So make sure that you have that budgeted in to your travel.
你不可能在旅行前
So you’re not suddenly forking over hundreds of dollars
马上拿出几百美金
right before you go on a trip
你会觉得 噢 天哪 发生了什么
and being like, oh my gosh, what is happening.
好了 本期视频到此结束
Alright, so that’s the end of this video.
希望你们有获得一些好的小窍门和建议
I hope you guys have got some really good tips and some advice
用它们解决预算问题
on how you can try and sort out a budget
为你的出行做准备
for the trip that you are going to take.
好 恩……下一周
Yeah, and umm, next week,
我会介绍各种省钱的方法
I will be talking about all the different ways that you can save money.
所以掌握一些小窍门
So getting a whole bunch tips
知道如何为旅行省钱并做出预算
on how you can save up for this trip and budget that.
你已经被创造了 是的 哈哈
You have now created, yes, haha.
感谢你的观看
Thank you so much for watching.
如果喜欢这期视频 请点个赞
If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up.
并在视频下方写下你的问题和评论
And let me know you questions and comments down below.
我非常希望听到它们
I really look forward to hearing all that.
确保订阅了我的频道
And yeah, make sure you subscribe to my channel,
如果你想观看更多视频
if you want to see more videos like this,
没错 几天后我们会再见
and yeah, I’ll see you again in a few days.
拜拜!
Bye guys!
嗨 朋友们 欢迎回到《旅行指南》系列视频
Hello guys, welcome back to my How-to-Travel series,
我在网上发布的视频主要是一步一步指导你
basically my web series where I give you a step-by-step guide
该怎样计划自己的旅行
on how to plan your own trip or travels.
这是上期视频的第二部分
So this is a part two of my last week’s video
关于旅行风格的视频
which was the travel style’s video.
如果你还没看过 点击这里
If you haven’t seen it, click here.
好 假设我们都已经看过了
Alright, I’m assuming that we’ve all seen it now.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想去旅行,可是总觉得没钱,也做不好预算。本期视频教你如何做好旅行预算。

听录译者

伸手触到太阳

翻译译者

伸手触到太阳

审核员

T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSJjru8mBjA

相关推荐