ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

旅行入门——旅行交通 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

旅行入门——旅行交通

Transportation : Getting Around!

大家好!
Hello guys!
欢迎回到我的《旅游指南》节目
And welcome back to my how to travel guide.
欢迎观看关于旅行的旅游指南
Welcome to the travel guide that talks about actually traveling.
是的 旅行就是从一个地方到另一个地方
Yes, getting to and from place to place .
因此一般来说 旅行时间越长
So typically the longer that you have for travel,
你的交通选择就会越便宜
the more cheaper your transportation methods can be.
因为你可以花费更长的时间到达目的地
Because you can just take longer to get there,
而且你可以选择最便宜的出行方式
and you can pick the cheapest ways.
飞机
Airlines.
虽然飞机是最昂贵的交通方式
Planes are the most expensive form of transportation,
但是通常来说它们也是最快的
but generally they are the quickest.
一定要做点研究工作 找点优惠
Just really do your research, look out for deals,
如果要去国际旅游目的地长途旅行的话就避免不了这笔花销
you can and can’t escape this cost for you’re going, like long international destinations.
你一定要看看廉价航空公司
Make sure you check out budget airlines.
这样的廉价航空公司很多
There are a variety of them,
它们就是它们名字听起来的那样 廉价航空
and there, they are what they sound like, budget airlines,
它们不会装模作样 都是真的
there are no frills, no,
它们不是特级的只是基础性的 并没什么特别
they’re not really luxurious, the really basic, nothing special to them.
它们经常会取消航班 可能会耽误你的时间
And they also like to cancel, and get delayed on you,
而且提供的不是最好的客户服务
and how really not the best customer service.
但是它们廉价的机票钱能带你从一个地方到另一个地方
But their cheap airfare, they get you from A to B.
哇哦
Wow hoo~
我知道听起来可能像火车
Hello, that is, though it’s supposed to be like a choo-choo.
火~车~
Choo-choo~
我认为北美人并没有真正的理解火车
I feel like North American don’t really know trains properly,
当然 这只是我的想法
that’s my thought.
这就是为什么火车有不同等级的划分
that’s why they generally have a class system,
因此你可以根据火车的等级 类型或者你将要去的目的地购买火车票
so you can buy, like different classes for the different types of trains, or destinations that you are going to.
当按照你的预算来选择火车票时一定要仔细谨慎
A word of caution though, when picking out kind of your budget levels for train tickets.
如果你要去一些不太西方化的国家
If you are traveling at any kind of less westernized country,
购买廉价火车票就不是最好的选择
it’s probably not the best idea to go for the cheapest train tickets,
因为乘火车真的很……我不建议坐火车
because those are, generally really, yeah they really, I wouldn’t have recommend it.
但是一定不要忽视夜班火车
Also don’t dismiss overnight trains,
因为这是一个很好的节省住宿费用的方法
because it’s a great way to save on accommodation,
如果你的时间很紧迫
and if you’re pressed for time,
你也可以在坐火车的途中休息当你醒来时你就在另一个地方了
you just sleep through your train ride, it’s magical and amazing,
那是很神奇又令人惊讶的事
then suddenly you wake up when you’re in another place.
在欧洲 他们也提供很多类似通行证的东西
In Europe they also offer a lot of, like passes,
因此你可以在多个国家使用它
so you can do multiple countries,
如果你正计划乘火车绕欧洲旅行
and get, like really good discounts,
就会获得很大的折扣
if you’re planning on doing, like a train trip, all around Europe.
耶!
Yeah!
公共交通
Public transportation! Yeah~
大多数大城市都有地铁
Most major cities will have a metro line,
一些快速的地下或地上的交通工具
some sort of, like speedy, underground, or overground,
都是轻铁路的一种形式
light, “railway”, sort of system.
它们是最方便的交通方式
These are the easiest,
一般来说是在城市内出行最便宜的交通方式
and generally cheapest way to get to places in those cities.
一旦你知道怎样使用这些地铁系统你就会发现它的美
And the beauty of this is that once you kind of know how to navigate one of these metro systems,
世界各地的地铁大多相同
they’re the same everywhere around the world,
仅有的一点区别 可能就是语言了
just slight differences in, like the language.
当你在异国他乡时 它们也是极好的
They’re also fantastic when you’re in a foreign country that doesn’t speak the language that you speak.
因此当你看着所有那些奇怪的单词 字母和数字
So you’re looking at all these weird words and letters and numbers,
那些你不懂的单词你也不知道怎么发音时
you don’t know how to pronounce things that you can’t understand.
只要你知道你下车的站点的名字
Well, if you know the name of the stop that you need to get off that,
那就变得十分简单了你只需要浏览一下路线图上的站点名字
it’s really simple, you just look through the stop on the line,
乘坐正确的路线 你就会到达目的地
get on the proper line, and you’ll be there.
值得去看看并得到任何类型的地铁通行证
It’s worth it to look and get any kind of Metro pass,
或日行证或周行证 以在地铁系统中使用
or like day pass, or weekly pass, to use the subway system.
了解并爱上地铁出行这种方式
Learn and love the ways of the Metro.
公共汽车 它们不是最好的交通工具
Buses, well they’re not the best form of transportation,
也不是最精确 最豪华 最舒适的交通工具
or the most accurate, or the most luxurious, or comfortable,
但是它们到处都有
but they are everywhere.
无论你在世界哪一个角落 总是会看见有很多的公共汽车
There are always buses, everywhere that you will go in the world,
真的有很多
pretty much.
现在 我发现公共汽车的最大问题是
Now, the biggest thing of a bus that I find is that,
我对它要开往哪感到十分的困惑
I get really confused about them and where they go,
我会想如果我乘坐这辆公共汽车它将会带我去到我不知道的地方
and feel like if I hop on a bus it’s gonna take me somewhere that I don’t know where,
我就会迷路
and I will be lost.
在这种情况下 你要提前做好准备
In that case make sure that you research the bus beforehand,
要知道公共汽车走的路线
know the route that it takes,
并且对你要去的地方有一个大概的了解
and kind of have an idea of where you need to go.
不要害怕问司机问题
Don’t be afraid to ask the driver questions.
如果你感到困惑并且想知道这是哪或者那是哪
If you are confused and you need to figure out where this is, or that is,
如果你将要去一个热门的目的地
if you’re going to a popular destination,
他们也许会知道并且可以帮助你
they probably know and can help you.
如果你迷路了 需要找到某个地方
Also don’t be afraid to ask fellow passengers,
同样也不要害怕去问同行的乘客
where you’re going if you’re lost, you’re trying to find someplace,
因为如果他们来自这个地区 他们也可能会知道
because if they’re from the area, they’ll probably know as well.
背包客巴士
Backpacker buses.
背包客巴士就像一个……
So backpacker buses are kind of like a…
它们通常是升级版的公共汽车
they are, they’re generally upgraded buses.
有时候它们是长途公车 有时候不是
Sometimes they can be coaches, sometimes they aren’t coaches,
但是通常是有一家公司负责管理卫生
but they are generally run by a company, they’re cleaner.
它们沿着某条设定好的路线走
And they have kind of a set route that they go along,
因此它们中的大多数 不是所有 都可以改变路线
so most of them, not all of them, again they can vary,
允许你搭乘到某一个目的地
will allow you to hop on at certain destinations,
沿着公共汽车的路线旅行然后你可以在另一个目的地下车
travel along the bus and then you can hop off at another destination.
你到那需要花费时间然后你可以坐公共汽车回来
You need to spend time there, and then you can hop back on the bus,
有点像随行随计划
kind of just like, plan your travels as you go.
而且它们很灵活
And they allow for, like flexibility,
但它们也会提供给你一种在全国各地的交通方式
but they also provide you with a method of transportation around the country.
一般来说 背包客巴士更适合长途旅行
Generally backpacker buses are more so for longer journeys,
所以当你去某一国家周边旅游时
so when you’re going farther destinations around a country,
不会有像小城市一样的交通方式
not typically for like smaller city transportation methods.
一揽子旅游长途公车
Coaches in package tours.
长途公车也是升级版的公共汽车
Coaches again are upgraded buses.
它们更豪华 通常来说座位也更舒适
They are more luxurious, they generally have like more comfy seats.
它们由一家公司管理
And they’re run by a company,
你可以乘公共汽车到达目的地
There are public coaches that you can take to get to places,
通常是往返于机场或其他的交通枢纽
typically these are, like to and from airports, or to and from other kind of transportation hubs.
当你参与一揽子旅游时
But there are also the private coaches,
还会提供私人公车
which come when you do package tours.
是的 这就是一揽子旅行之美
Yes, this is the beauty of doing a package tour,
你不需要担心交通工具的问题
is that you don’t have to worry about your transportation,
因为他们会提供给你
because they provide it for you.
他们为你提供一辆公车然后你可以乘坐它到达目的地
They provide you a coach and you’ll transport on that coach,
并且你无需担心地点间的转换
and you don’t have to worry about getting from A to B,
所有的事情都帮你安排好了
it’s all taken care of for you.
这是非常棒的
It’s wonderful.
出租车
Taxis and cabs.
如果你现在必须要乘出租车
Now if you must take a taxi,
或者说在旅程中一定有几次必须要乘出租车
and there are definitely times when you travel that you must take a taxi,
因为这里不安全 并且没有其他能到达目的地的交通方式
because it’s just unsafe, or there is no other way to get to a destination.
以下是一些需要注意的事
Here are some words of caution.
在你上出租车之前
Make sure you know the cost ofgetting to the place that you want to go,
确保自己知道乘车到目的地需要花多少钱
before you get in the cab.
一般来说 如果你询问旅馆的前台
So typically, if you ask the front desk of the accommodation that you’re staying at,
他们知道打车去你要去的地方
they will know the approximate taxi costs to get to
大约要花费多少钱
any of the locations that you’re trying to get to.
还有非营运的出租车
There are also “unofficial” taxis,
你在旅途中可能会遇见
that you might run into while you are traveling.
城市里的市民一般都有自己的车
There are just generally citizens of that city that have a car,
他们会去热门的出租车目的地
and will go to the popular taxi destinations,
提供出租车服务
offer up their car as a taxi service.
我以前也体验过 那是一次尴尬的经历
I have been in these before and it’s an awkward experience,
但是你要知道他们是……他们通常是想从你身上赚钱
but you know they’re…they’re generally just trying to make money off you.
如果可以的话 我会让你们避开他们
I would say avoid them if you can,
但是如果你真的看见了他们 一定要确保你们已经谈好了价钱
but if you do find yourself in them, make sure you have a negotiated price,
因为他们通常不按计价器来算钱
because generally they don’t have a meter to run for you.
所以你要知道这些事
So just be aware of those.
租用汽车
Rental cars.
这不是我出行的常用选择
Now this is not an option that I typically use,
但在某些目的地这是一个十分受欢迎的选择
but it is a very popular option in certain destinations,
例如北美
like North America, for example.
另外 如果你是组团旅行这是一个享受自由的好方法
Also if you are traveling in groups, and it’s a great way to kind of have that freedom,
大家在一辆小车里一起旅行
and you can travel all together in like a smaller vehicle,
你们可以自行决定在什么时间去哪个景点
you can go to places on your own time,
自驾游就是很自由
just, whoo, freedom with a vehicle.
好的 希望大家现在
All right, so now I hope you’ve got a better idea of
对旅行中会用到的各种交通工具
all the different methods of transportation that you can use while you’re on your travel,
和使用这些交通工具时的注意事项都有了一定了解
and some tips for using them, yeah~
非常感谢你们的观看 下次再见
Awesome, well thank you so much for watching, and I will see you next time.

Bye~
在今天的节目中 我们谈论了住宿的问题
So in today’s episode, I mean we’re talking about accommodations,
当我们在旅途时 要住在哪 睡在哪
slash, where we’re going to live and sleep, when we’re on the road.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你将要出游,这个视频将会给你一些可行性的建议,在这个视频里你可以找到各种交通方式。

听录译者

丁满

翻译译者

审核员

T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQeBh7YgLoA

相关推荐