未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

将我的阳光房改造成艺术工作室

TRANSFORMING MY SUNROOM INTO AN ART STUDIO 🌟 oil paint with me + studio makeover ☁️ dreamy art vlog

Hi! I am Ashleigh
大家好!我是Ashleigh
and I am an artist.
我是一个艺术家
We will set up my studio.
我们要布置自己的工作室
Go shopping for decorations
去买些装饰品
and create an oil painting.
然后画一幅油画
New Beginnings: moving into my first studio, decorating, painting and more.
新的开始:搬进我的第一个工作室 装饰 绘画等等
The empty studio
空空的工作室
Hi, guys!
大家好!
I just moved into an apartment with this beautiful sunroom.
我刚刚搬进一套有漂亮日光室的公寓
It gets so much natural light
房间里有充足的自然光
and would be perfect for my art studio.
阳光照入我的艺术工作室 完美
But first, let’s go get some decor!
但我们先来装饰吧!
早上好 出发去二手市场
古德维尔(美国慈善二手商店)商店和捐赠中心
放画笔不错
真可爱!
或许可以放颜料?
so, hopefully that will all work out and look good together.
希望进展顺利 会有不错的效果
And not like a bunch of random stuff lol
可别一团糟
I found a lot of great items at the thrift store,
我从二手店里淘来了很多好东西
mostly things to help with organization, like jars or containers
大多都用来收纳 比如罐子和容器
that I could store my supplies in.
可以存放我的颜料等
I also picked up this inexpensive rug from Ikea.
我还从宜家捡漏了这条便宜的地毯
It will help to keep the floor clean when I’m painting.
它可以在我作画时保持地面整洁
拆包裹时间
清理空间
So while its empty and clean
所以趁地毯还干净整洁
the plan is to put my easel over there in the corner
我打算把我的画架放在那边的角落里
and then maybe a bookshelf
然后房间这边放一个书架
on this side of the room, maybe two?
或者两个?
I would also like to get a desk for this corner
我觉得在这个角落放个桌子也不错
and probably put it by this window.
大概放在靠近这扇窗户的位置
Im not quite sure what to do with this side of the room yet.
房间这一边放什么我还没确定
we’ll see!
等着看吧
Setting up the studio
布置工作室
Quick update, we have two shelves in here now.
及时更新 两个架子已经摆好了
I am still waiting to get a desk,
桌子还没到
but it’s finally coming together!
但它最终会到的!
快速翻阅画集
莫奈和芝加哥
水彩颜料
水粉颜料
油画颜料
油画媒介剂
亚克力石膏底剂
I wanted to get my painting area set up as soon as possible,
我想把我的绘画区域尽快布置好
because I haven’t been able to paint with oils for almost a year
因为我差不多一年没有画油画了
while they were in storage before the move.
搬家前这些装备搁置已久
But now, it’s time!
但现在 是时候了
Time to paint
开始画画
每天一杯美味咖啡
Since I have not painted with oils in a long time,
由于太长时间没有画油画
I decided to do a master’s study
我决定临摹大师的作品
to keep the process as simple as possible.
让过程尽量简单一点
I got this art book when I saw the Monet exhibit
我在芝加哥艺术研究院欣赏莫奈画展的时候
at the Art Institute in Chicago.
得到了这本画集
His work was incredible to some person
他的作品对某些人来说是无与伦比的
and I loved being able to examine every brushstroke.
我很享受自己可以细看莫奈作品的每个笔触
I’ll be creating a study of Monet’s “A Cliff”.
我要临摹莫奈的作品“悬崖”
I really loved the color palette he used here.
我真的很喜欢他在这里使用的色调
Something about the muted pastels,
淡雅柔和的色彩
mistiness of the sky,
雾气蒙蒙的天空
and unexpected vibrancies in the cliffside
和悬崖边意想不到的勃勃生机
really resonated with me.
真的引起了我的共鸣
I once heard that
我曾听说
when you cant think of something to create,
当你想不到创作内容的时候
you should do a master study.
你应该模仿大师的作品
They are a great way to improve your skills
这是提升你技艺的好方法
and learn from those with much more experience.
向更有经验的艺术家学习
Through these copies you’ll find yourself
在临摹这些作品的时候 你会发现自己
inherently picking up the techniques,
自然而然地掌握了这些技巧
color palettes, and styles of artists you admire.
颜色组合和你喜欢的艺术家的风格
You can then use these skills to create better works of your own.
那你可以运用这些技巧创作自己更好的作品
第二天
The thing I enjoyed the most about this study
关于临摹大师画作 我最享受的事情就是
was learning how to make my brushstrokes more intentional,
我学习如何使自己的笔触更具意向性
but at the same time more expressive.
同时也更具表现力
Monet was really really good at this kind of thing.
莫奈真的很擅长这种事情
I also loved building up the layers on the cliffside
我也喜欢构建悬崖边的图层
to create a sense of depth both visually and physically.
创造一种视觉上和物理上的立体感
Finishing touches and decorating
最后润色和装饰工作
We have a desk!
桌子摆放好了
This is the “Alex” desk from IKEA
这是从宜家买的“亚历克斯”桌子
and it will be great for sketching and editing videos,
它将是剪辑视频的好地方
and with that we have all the furniture I need to finish the studio!
有了它后 工作室所需的所有家具都已经就位
买几盆盆栽
准备回家
I went to the store
我去了商店
and got some medium sized plants
买来了一些中号的盆栽
that can kinda go on the ground
可以把它们放在地上
beside my easel.
就在画架旁边
I hope I do not kill them
希望不要把它们养死
because one of them is a Fiddle leaf fig which is notoriously hard to keep alive.
因为有一盆植物是琴叶榕 它是出了名的难养活
弗雷迪(琴叶榕)
扎瑟纳(z z 植物)
The last thing I’m going to do is
最后我要做的是
hang a few paintings and picture frames on the wall
在墙上挂几幅画和相框
and then I think the studio is pretty much done!
然后我想工作室已经完美地布置好了!
It’s kind of crazy!
有点疯狂
有点吓人 挂正了
Most of the artworks im hanging on the wall are from 2017, i think.
大部分墙上的艺术作品 应该是2017年的
I kind of have setbacks,
我经历过挫折
you could say, in my art career for the past few years.
你可能会说 在我过去的几年职业生涯中
I lost sight of my love for art and
我忽略了对艺术的爱
tried to pursue different career paths
尝试了不同的职业道路
that still involved creativity.
虽然是与创造力有关的职业
To some point, but none of them really left me feeling fulfilled
在某种程度上 并没有哪个职业让我感到满足
its important to give yourself time to
给自己时间去尝试不同的事情
try other things and learn different skills,
学习不同的技巧是很重要的
but its hard to completely ignore a passion like art.
但彻底忽视一项如艺术这份爱好是很困难的
If you have had it your entire life, like I have,
如果你像我一样有一生的时间拥抱艺术
eventually, you’ll find, it comes creeping back
最终 你会发现这份热情重返生活
into your life forcing you to confront it.
你无法不去面对它
I decided a few months ago that I could
几个月前我下决心
no longer ignore my passion for art and creating.
我将不再忽视我对艺术和创作的热爱
So,now i get to say i’m a full-time artist,
所以 现在我可以说我是一名全职艺术家
this is what I’m doing and
这是我正在做的
this is what i want my whole life to be about.
这也是我所想要的全部人生该有的样子
I’m excited to share that journey with you all.
我乐于同你们分享这段经历
The final results
终章
看看我的新作品
I hope you enjoyed watching this video.
我希望你喜欢我的视频
You can support me by leaving a like, comment and subscription!
你可以通过点赞 评论加订阅来支持我!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个女艺术家把自己的阳光房改造成画室的故事,作者经历了许多挫折,最终还是放不下对艺术的爱,重回创作之路。迷失方向不可怕,尝试不同的生活也是好的,生活中有很多美,值得我们拥有

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

王康

审核员

审核员SLS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElRBM2B7V5c

相关推荐