ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何改善我们的生活 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何改善我们的生活

"TOXIC People Have NO BUSINESS in My Life!" - Joss Whedon (@joss) - Top 10 Rules

非常恶毒的人 我躲得远远的
– Really toxic people, I avoid.
我对待电影像军队一样
I treat film like the military.
我离开家到好莱坞 然后发现
I got out to Hollywood and discovered
自己身无分文
an incredible lack of money.
你们都将走向死亡
You are all going to die.
大家好 这里是相信国家节目
– Hello, Believe Nation!
我是Evan Carmichael
I’m Evan Carmichael.
我今天要说的一个关键词是相信
My one word is believe.
我相信企业家将会
And I believe that entrepreneurs are going to
解决世界上所有的难题
solve all of the world’s major problems.
为了更好的帮助大家理解
So to help on your journey,
今天我们将从导演Joss Whedon身上学习
today we’re going to learn from director Joss Whedon
并且我将展示他成功最重要的十条准则
and my take on his top ten rules for success.
我最喜欢第二条准则
Rule number two is my personal favorite,
我想知道你们最喜欢哪一条呢
and I’d love to know which one you guys like the best.
老规矩 当你在听的时候
And as always, as you’re listening,
如果某句话真的引起了你的共鸣
if something really resonates with you,
那必是对你大有裨益的
there’s a message that really holds true to you,
请在下方的评论区留言
please leave it down the comments below
并且把它分享给其他人 让更多的人受到鼓舞
and put it in quotes so that other people can be inspired.
并且当你写下它的时候
And when you write it down,
你更有可能坚守自我
it’s much more likely to stick with yourself as well.
好好欣赏吧
Enjoy.
伊万企业家
十大系列
你喜欢演员吗?
– Do you like actors?
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
一般来说?
Generally speaking?
(笑声)
(laughing)
我……我过几分钟回来
I’ll just, I’ll be back in a couple of minutes.
-不可思议的是——-啦啦啦啦啦啦
– The weird thing is– – La la la la la la.
-因为我的很多好朋友都是演员同时也是作家
– As many of my best friends are actors as writers.
我喜欢演员 但我不觉得……
I love actors, and I did not think…
我适合
I had served…
此外 在传统时代 这是一种互相对抗的关系
Again, in the old school, it’s an adversarial relationship.
我曾经和一些天后一起合作过
And I’ve worked with my share of divas.
当然我也很尊重天后
But, I also have enormous respect for divas.
她们通常在某些方面很杰出
They’re usually people who do something extraordinary,
她们也知道 并且在舞台上大放异彩
and know it, and show up and do it.
然后你必须处理其他很多事情
And you have to deal with a lot of other stuff.
但是她们通常走进来说
But they usually come in and say,
看来你有的要忙了
you’re going to have to deal with a lot of other stuff.
我可是天后
I’m a diva.
所以我们开始吧
So here we go.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
然后你得到了这个美妙的工作
And then you get this beautiful work,
然后你就会像这样 好吧
and you’re like, okay,
谢谢你的提醒
thanks for the heads up.
非常恶毒的人 我避而远之
Really toxic people, I avoid.
我只寻求明智的人
I cast for sanity.
这对我来说很重要
That’s a very important thing to me.
但是恶毒的人和天后们不一样
But toxic people are different than divas.
天后们很复杂
Divas are complicated,
但是她们知道一个简单的事
but they know that there is a simplicity
她们将会给你的一切你需要和想要的
to what they’re going to give you that you need and want.
真正恶毒的人是那种
Truly toxic people are just about
设法毁灭一切的人
trying to tear something down.
不管是在一件事中的某个其他人
Whether it’s somebody else in the thing.
或是这只是故事
Whether it’s the story.
他们都是权利的象征
They’re about power.
这些人不可能和我合作
Those people have no business in my life,
并且 依我看 在演艺圈里
and, as far as I’m concerned, in the industry.
作为一个电影制作人 你必须……
As a filmmaker, you have to…
这有点像坏老师可能会教的
It’s sort of the bad teacher thing.
有一点你要明白
You have to be sure.
当你为别人工作的时候
When you’re working for somebody else,
也就是说 他们是老板
that’s it, they’re the boss.
我对待电影像军队一样
I treat film like the military.
我一直都是
I always have.
电影和电视
Film and television.
当我为某人工作的时候
When I’m working for someone,
然后他们告诉我……
and they’re telling…
如果在Fort Apache里 他们就是Henry Fonda
If they’re Henry Fonda in Fort Apache
然后他们做了错误的决定
and they’re making all the wrong decisions,
那么我听他们的
I listen to them.
因为以后某天我接管的时候
Because someday, I’m going to take over,
我也希望同样的事
and I’m going to expect the same thing.
这并不是我不想有任何反对的声音
And it’s not that I don’t want dissent
或者我不想要创造性合作
or I don’t want a creative collaboration,
这很让我兴奋
that’s very exciting for me.
但你必须掌控的是 知道你想要什么
But you have to be in charge, know what you want,
知道你有能力去得到它
and know that you have the ability to get that.
这需要很大的决心和信念
And requires a lot of fierceness and a lot of belief.
你将比其他人拥有更多的信念
More belief than other people are going to have in you.
当我拍……
When I shot…
我拍摄的第一个镜头是飞行员
The first thing I ever shot was a pilot presentation
醉酒的状态 这简直就是噩梦
for Buffy, and it was a nightmare.
我的同事能没一个理解我要做的事
None of the crew understood what I was trying to do,
他们也不认为我能做到
or thought I could do it.
我有时也想过撒手不干了
And there was a point when I just wanted to fold.
我只是……
I was just…
我现在能回家吗?
Can I please go home now?
然后当一个作家
And be a writer.
但只当一个作家太痛苦了
But I was miserable just being a writer
因为我不能创造所有
because I wasn’t creating the thing whole
我想的东西
that I wanted to.
在拍摄的某一时刻
And at some point in the shoot,
我这样对自己说
I just said to myself,
这就是你用来激励自己的话
this is it, this is your pep talk.
你要么回家
You’re either going to go home
然后在后悔中度过余生
and regret it for the rest of your life,
要么去了之后好好做完这件事
or you’re going to go in there and run this thing.
我从不回头
And I never looked back.
-你的第一份工作 是电视工作
– Your first work, it was a television job.
我记得是Roseanne 对吗
I think it’s Roseanne, is that correct?
-[Joss]没错 这是我的第一份工作
– [Joss] Yeah, that was my first job.
-的确是这样
– So was that,
你之前一直想做电视节目吗
did you always want to do television?
我知道你来自一个电视制作世家
I know you come from a television family.
或者你离家去好莱坞是拍电影
Or did you go out to Hollywood to work in film
还是做电视节目
or television?
拍的效果怎样
How did that work?
我绝不再做电视
– I would never do television.
我不屑做它
That was beneath me.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
我研究电影
I studied film.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
-我大四最好的朋友曾经嘲笑我
– And my best friend senior year used to taunt me.
他就像这样说 你会成为第三代
He’s like, you’re going to be a third generation
电视编剧
television writer.
我不会的 少来了
I am not! Quit it.
3G电视
3G TV.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
他一直那样叫我
He called me that all the time.
然后我就去了好莱坞
And then I, I got out to Hollywood
发现自己钱不够
and discovered an incredible lack of money.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
于是我开始四处摸索
– So I sort of started poking my nose around,
我意识到 有一些很优秀的电视节目
and realized, oh, there’s some very good television
正在产生
that’s being made.
当我开始编写的时候
And as soon as I started writing it,
这确实是我第一次写剧本
it was really the first writing I’d ever done.
除了我的剧本规格
Other than my television specs
我写它只是为了得到一份工作
that I wrote trying to get a job.
就是那时我爱上了写剧本
That’s when I fell in love with writing,
通过电视节目
was through television.
并且我得到了在Roseanne工作的特权
And I had the privilege to work on Roseanne,
这是目前播出最好的一个节目
which was the best show on.
事实上 它有一个现实的水平
Really, it had a level of reality that no other show
那时候确实很想逃离
was really busting out just then.
威洛和塔拉的故事线很难推广吗?
– Was it difficult to push storyline like Willow and Tara’s
那时在电视上的女同性恋
lesbian love on TV at the time?
不 我们很循序渐进的去写这个故事
– No, we did it very gradually.
我不确定观众知不知道那是关于同性恋的
I’m not sure they knew that that’s what it was.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
有时候
For sometime.
天啊 他们在选角时 就像是一个强大的符咒
Boy, that seems like a very intense spell they’re casting.
我当时就这样认为的!(观众的笑声)
I’m like, yes! (audience laughing)
对不起 我的耳机里的声音有点大了
Sorry, my voice is so loud in my ear that I…
再说一遍 我一直按照我的思想做事
Again, I’ve always sort of approached things with the idea
无论是谁给我钱让我去拍电影的就是
that whoever is giving me all that money to put it on
我的合作伙伴
is my partner.
我不是要在工作上和他们作对
And that I’m not working against them.
我在努力和他们合作
I’m trying to work with them.
我在努力寻找空间
I’m trying to find the space between
存在于我的艺术表达和他们的商业需要的空间
my artistic expression, their commercial needs.
我的艺术表达就是商业
And my artistic expression is commercial.
我想要制作人们喜欢的电影
I want to make things that people like.
我不是那种坐在车库里 头戴贝蕾帽的人
I’m not wearing a beret and sitting in a garret smoking.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
因为我会胃疼
‘Cause it makes my stomach hurt.
但是 我理解
But, I understand
他们需要和想要的
what they need and what they want.
我喜欢那样
And I like that.
我也和观众一块思考
And I also think with audiences…
我经常说 我们可能会沉醉于此
I used to say, we could of made Buffy
女同性恋分离主义者
the lesbian separatist,
我们先从吸血鬼杀人魔开始
but let’s start with vampire slayer
看看什么时候开始出现变化(观众的笑声)
and let’s see where it turns. (audience laughing)
你总是想要人们呆在
You always want to sort of get people
他们舒适感的边缘
at the edge of their comfort level.
我做了很多
There are a lot of things that I do
人们喜欢的事 确实很急躁
that people are like, whoa, that’s pretty edgy.
当时感觉 真的假的?
I’m like, really?
我不……
I don’t…
令我惊讶的是那不在是主流了
It surprises me that it’s not more mainstream.
我们来假想一下 两条路
Let’s just say hypothetically that two roads
在树林里出现了叉路口
diverged in a wood.
你挑了一条很少人走过的路
And you took the path less traveled.
你们中的一些人正要走 快看另外一条路!
Part of you is just going, look at that path!
那边那条更好
Over there is much better.
每个人都走了那条路 满了
Everybody’s traveling on it, and it’s paved.
每隔50公里有个星巴克
There’s like a Starbucks every 50 yards.
那是错误的
This is wrong.
在这方面 包含荨麻和罗伯特•弗罗斯特(美国诗人)的身体
On this one, there’s nettles and Robert Frost’s body and…
我认为 必须得有人把那些东西去除掉
Somebody should have moved that, I think.
这感觉很奇怪
This feels weird.
不仅仅是你的思想在告诉你这些
And not only is your mind telling you this,
就在另外一条路上
it is on that other path,
尽管是在另一条路 那也是行动
it is behaving as though it is on that path.
你是在做一些背道而驰的事情
It is doing the opposite of what you are doing.
对于你整个人生
And for your entire life,
在一定程度上 你都会这么做得
you will be doing, on some level,
相反的不仅是你你在做的事情
the opposite, not only of what you are doing,
还有你的认知
but of what you think are.
那就继续往前走
That is just going to go on.
你需要用心做事
What you do with all your heart,
你会背道而驰
you will do the opposite of.
你需要做得是
And what you need to do
去尊崇
is to honor that.
去理解
To understand it.
去发掘
To unearth it.
聆听不同的声音
To listen to this other voice.
好吧 我要失去它了
All right, I’m losing this now.
而且最终会达到一个戏剧性的时尚效果
Otherwise it’s coming off in a dramatic fashion
在错的时间
at the wrong time.
我知道 我在这一行干了很久了
I know, I worked on this hair for a long time, so.
我必须得逃离这些
I had to bust it out.
你拥有的本来就是罕见的东西
You have, which is a rare thing,
能力和责任心
the ability and the responsibility
听听你内心深处不同的声音
to listen to the dissent in yourself.
至少要尝试一下
To at least give it the floor.
好吗?因为
Okay, because
这是重点 不仅仅意识
it is the key, not only to consciousness,
而且是成长
but to real growth.
接受事物的不同才能获得认同
To accept duality is to earn identity.
你一直不断在获取的正是认同
And identity is something that you are constantly earning.
这不仅仅是认识自我的过程
It is not just who you are.
这是你必须积极参与的过程
It is a process that you must be active in.
我并不是要求你们去机械地模仿你们的父母
And it’s not parroting your parents
或者是你从老师那里学到的思想
or even the thoughts of your learned teachers.
重要的是当下而非过去
It is now, more than ever,
理解自己
about understanding yourself
你才能找到自我
so you can become yourself.
我谈到了矛盾和压力
And I talk about this contradiction and this tension,
我想说关于这方面的两件事情
there’s two thing I want to say about it.
一个就是矛盾无处不在
One, it never goes away.
如果你认为完成了某事
And if you think that achieving something,
解决了某事
if you think that solving something,
你认为事业或者关系
if you think a career or a relationship
将会阻止那些声音
will quiet that voice,
但并不会
it will not.
如果你认为幸福就意味着完全的平和
If you think that happiness means total peace,
你就永远也不会开心
you will never be happy.
平和来自于接纳部分的你
Peace comes from the acceptance of the part of you
那部分暴力的你
that can never be at peace,
所以我们处在矛盾之中
that will always be in conflict.
如果你接受那部分的你 任何事物就会变得更好
If you accept that, everything gets a lot better.
另一个原因是
The other reason is
因为你在建立自己的认知
because you are establishing your identities
自己的信仰
and your beliefs,
你需要去说服自己
you need to argue yourself down
因为其他人也会说服你自己
because somebody else will.
其他人会说服你
Somebody’s going to come at you,
无论你的信仰 思想 野心
and whatever your belief, your idea, your ambition,
其他人都会质疑
somebody’s going to question it.
除非你先去质疑
And unless you have first,
你才能去回答
you won’t be able to answer back.
你才能坚定自己的立场
You won’t be able to hold your ground.
你不相信我 那你试试单腿站立
You don’t believe me, try taking a stand on just one leg.
你需要去看到事物的两面性
You need to see both sides.
你是怎样学习写作的?
因为我从来没学过写作
Because I never studied writing,
为了这份工作我必须去学习
I just sort of had to learn on the job.
我家里的所有人 我的父母
My entire family, my mother, my father,
他们身边所有的人 老师 作家
everyone around them, teachers and writers.
都很博学多才 口才也非常好
Very erudite, very articulate people.
去找到不同的声音对我来说有点困难
It was kind of hard for me to sort of find a voice.
但是它让我在我的职业上得到历练
But it took me just training on the job,
从我开始工作的那天起我就是努力工作
working relentlessly since the day I started,
去发现
to sort of discover
那就是我做的事情
what it was that I was doing
发现声音背后的故事
and sort of discover the structure behind the voices
那就是我要创造的
that I was creating.
你是怎么定义《无事生非》(莎士比亚戏剧)?
– How did you settle on Much Ado?
那是不是你最喜欢的的莎士比亚戏剧 或者它只是……
Is it your favorite Shakespeare play, or is it just…
那是已经成型的作品
– It’s up there.
那不是我最喜欢的
It’s not my very favorite.
但是那是我们讨论最多的关于工作的意义
But it is, it’s one we always talked about doing
因为我们知道艾米 艾莱克丝应该一定会成为
because we knew Amy and Alexis should definitely
碧翠斯和培尼狄克
be Beatrice and Benedick.
他们都在同一个地方
And it’s all in one place.
压力小
It’s sort of low stress.
但是过了几年 我根本没有做新的尝试
But for years, I just didn’t have a take on the material.
之后 到了最后 当我意识到我已经做了一些尝试的时候
And then, finally, when I realized I did,
我说 时间久了就是会这样
I said, okay, it’s go time.
确实
And that really,
那个电影确实有影响力 因为过了很多年后
that movie exists because of years and years
和其他演员合作 我才完全了解
of working with actors that I absolutely knew
即使是现场直播的影院 我也能做到
could do that as though it were live theater.
我们能够在布景上一直花费很多精力时间 并且不出差错
Could walk on set and never get it wrong.
因为电影时间表和电视时间表是一样的
Because the schedule was exactly the same as a TV show.
但实际上 更难
No, actually it was worse.
它要比一般的电视剧时间表更紧凑
It was actually tighter than a regular network TV show.
显然 需要也有些许变化
Obviously the language slightly different.
实际上也没有什么舞台方向
And no stage directions practically.
所以就像是一个符咒 每天大量地工作而已
So it was like a (expletive) ton of work everyday.
你只能闷着头做事 当你知道
You can only do that when you know
当你有一个整体的效果 什么就该是什么样的
you have an ensemble who is that is just
力量就是力量
strength to strength.
所以就是要按照他们本身的意义去表达
So it’s really them.
他们是我的秘密
They’re my secret.
我的意思是 我的秘密
I mean, mine, my secret.
写最开始的章节是不是更难一些?
如果你有实力派演员的话 压力就不会太大
The pressure isn’t greater if you have characters
就以复仇者为例 压力不会太大
that already exist or, in the case of the Avengers,
他们有一些已经拍过或主演过一些电影
some of them had been cast and had their own films.
有一些是公认得喜剧演员
Some of them were beloved from comics
但是我们是为了电影重新塑造他们
but we were reinventing them for the films.
迎合每个人的期望就意味着
Meeting everybody’s expectations really just means
迎合你自己
meeting your own.
也就意味着你应该明白这些声音
It means that you understand these voices,
你为了大家去创造电影
and that the people that you’re making the film for
也就要像听自己声音一样听大家的声音
hear them the same way you do.
人们在看奇迹这部电影的时候就很清楚
The people at Marvel are very clear
当你把一本喜剧剧本创作成一部电影
that when you make a film of a comic book
或者当你创作一个被翻拍过多次的电影
or when you make a film with a character from another film,
我不能照搬以前
you cannot do exactly what was done before.
我们必须重新解读
You have to translate it
按照自己的理解拍成属于自己的电影
to your own film.
如果你按照别人的风格去翻拍
You do it in their style,
框架式的风格
in their sort of house style of Marvel,
我小时候就开始看到的电影风格
which I grew up with.
我也觉得我理解的很好
And I feel I understand pretty well.
但是我必须把它做成我自己的风格
But you have to make it personal.
我必须把这部久远的作品翻拍给当下的观众
You have to translate it to a new audience,
给一些从未看过或读过的该作品的观众
to somebody who hasn’t seen or read
或是其他作品
or any of the other things,
保持事物本质的同时
while keeping the essence of the thing.
永远有一些人在争论
Somebody will always argue.
那就是你做事的方式
That’s the way you do it.
但是没有人能够对我的工作的热情做出任何异议
But nobody can argue with my passion for doing it.
我认为那些就是人们在寻找的
And I think that’s what the people are really looking for,
比一些细节还要细致
more than the specifics of
在戏剧里 他的服装上是有肩饰的
well, in the comics, his costumes has epaulets up here.
你为什么不……等等等等?
Why didn’t you blah blah blah?
你有个美好的两年
– You had a really wonderful two years.
你有一个——
You’ve had a —
结束了 就像你所说的
– It’s over, is what you’re saying.
不 不 不 不!
– No, no, no, no!
你有一个很好的拍电影的经历 谢谢你参加我们的采访
– You had a good run, thank you for coming.
你觉得现在你处于什么位置
– How do you feel about where you are right now?
是不是?
Are you–
超过预期
– That it’s over.
是的 那就是我们经常感受到的 是吗?
– Yeah, that’s how we always feel, right?
是的
– Yeah.
还有一个不好的
This is a bad one.
我的意思是 我知道你已经得到了任何奖项
I mean, I know that you get that after any project probably.
超过预期
– It’s over.
一切都完了
The jig is up.
他们慢慢地会了解
They’re going to know.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
是的
– Yep.
那时候很糟糕
It’s worse this time.
一半是因为不可预知的事情
Partially because of the Ultron thing,
很难的
which was difficult.
并且我
And I…
我应该说 因为我感觉
I should just say, because I feel like,
我感觉一半
I feel like part of…
不可预知 我很骄傲
Ultron, I am very proud of.
有一些事情我确实没能预料到
There were things that did not meet my expectations
还有我自己的想法
of myself.
过程中我也有挫败感
Then I was so beaten down by the process.
有一些是和奇迹那部电影的矛盾
Some of that was conflict with Marvel,
难以避免的
which is inevitable.
但是很多难以预料也只是我的想法
But a lot of it was about my own work.
然后 我也感到精疲力尽
And then, and I was also exhausted.
然后离开自我 做得大众化
And then we went right away and did publicity.
我创造叙事故事 其中
I sort of created the narrative wherein
我还没有完成
I have not quite accomplished it.
人们就开始追随
And people just ran with that.
所以就变成这样 还好 也行
So it became, well, it’s okay.
本来可以变得更好 这不是偶像的错
It could be better, but it’s not Joss’ fault.
我认为这是对电影的伤害
And I think that did a disservice to the movie
对工作室 我自己的伤害
and to the studio and to myself.
最终 那并不是一条正确的路
Ultimately, it was not the right way to be
因为我很骄傲
because I am very proud of it.
那些错误的让我感到极大挫败的事情
The things about it that are wrong frustrate me enormously.
而且我可能经历了很多那些事情
And I had probably more of those than
比我制作的电影都多
the other movies I’ve made.
但是 我也要制作 第二次
But, I also got to make, for the second time,
一个荒谬的个人主义的电影
an absurdly personal movie where I got to talk about
关于我所认为的人性和人性的意义
how I felt about humanity and what it means
以一种很难懂又奇异的方式
in very esoteric and bizarre ways.
为了成千上万的美元
For hundreds of millions of dollars.
事实上 奇迹给了我两次机会
The fact that Marvel gave me that opportunity twice
很疯狂 很美
is so bonkers and so beautiful.
事实是我脱离它之后 我感觉
And the fact that I come off of it feeling like
一次痛苦的失败也很疯狂
a miserable failure is also bonkers,
但不是以一种可爱的方式
but not in a cute way.
事情开始变得有问题的
It becomes problematic.
我也不知道什么才是适合你的
And i don’t know what it’s like for you.
那个电影之后 我才找到自己第一份职业
I took my first vacation, ever, after that movie.
我的意思不是以前没有工作过 但它确实是我的第一份职业
And I don’t mean ever, but my first vacation
25年间超过两周以上的职业
that was more than two weeks in 25 years
除了一个4个月的职业
except for one 4 month vacation
我写了巴菲音乐剧
where I wrote the Buffy musical.
(观众的欢呼)
(audience cheering)
很孤独
That was lonely.
而且我也没做成什么大事
And so, I really set out to do nothing,
也没有取得任何成就
to accomplish nothing.
我可以很骄傲的说
And I’m proud to say
我没有什么成就
that I have truly accomplished nothing.
都我已经到了那个地步了吗?
– Did you get there?
是 确实是
– Yeah, I really,
我到达了符咒的更高一级地位
I got to a higher state of (expletive) it all.
对于你来说 那是一个主要的离开原因
– For you, that’s a major departure.
我很骄傲
– I’m proud.
我也
And I’m also…
但是我的休息状态也不好
But my resting state is not a good one.
你工作很
– You work hard.
我工作是努力
– I work hard.
我喜欢工作
I love to work.
我很享受我的工作
I love the work that I do.
我很开心也很感激它
And I’m very happy and grateful about it.
当我不工作的时候 我就会记恨我自己
When I’m not doing it, I remember that I hate myself.
所以也没有传说中的那么好
So it’s not good so much to be…
职业的话题就先聊到这儿了
So the vacation’s over.
现在我仍然在写作 所以事情
Now I’m writing again, and so things–
你曾经背离过它吗
– Are you back at it?
-你觉得 -是的
– Do you feel– – Oh yeah.
当我坐在观众席上的时候
When I was sitting where you guys are sitting,
演讲者是比尔•克斯比
the speaker was Bill Cosby.
他是一个有趣的人
Funny man Bill Cosby.
很有趣 言简意骇
He was very funny, and he was very brief,
我认为他最适合不过了
and I think him for that.
但是 他传递给我一个信息
But, he gave us a message
而且我也相信这条信息
that I really took with me,
我们大多数人都不会忘记的
that a lot of us never forgot.
关于改变这个世界
About changing the world.
他说 你改变不了这个世界
He said, you’re not going to change the world,
所以就不要尝试了
so don’t try.
世界本来就那样
That was it.
他说的很坚定
He didn’t buy that back at all.
然后他抱怨给他女儿买的一辆车
And then he complained about buying his daughter a car,
我们离开了
and we left.
我记得我有思考 我认为我能做得更好
And I remember thinking, I think I could do better.
我认为我可能会更加有前途
I think maybe I could be a little more inspiring than that.
所以我想
And so, what I’d like
说的是大家所有人
to say to all of you
都必有一死
is that you are all going to die.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
好的 所以 这是一个精彩的毕业演讲
Okay, so, this is a good commencement speech
因为我再思考必须从这里开始
’cause I’m figuring it’s got to go up from here.
事物只能变得更好 所以这是好事
It can only get better, so this is good.
我的意思是 这也不能变得更糟糕了
I mean, it can’t get more depressing.
事实上 已经开始在找死了
You have, in fact, already begun to die.
好的
‘Kay.
你看起来精神不错
You look great.
不要错误地理解我
Don’t get me wrong.
你很年轻很美
And you are youth and beauty.
你现在有无限的活力
You are at your physical peak.
你的身体刚从滑雪斜坡上下来
Your bodies have just gotten off the ski slope
站在成长和潜力的顶峰
on the peak of growth and potential.
现在节目快要结束了
And now comes the black diamond mogul run to the grave.
谢谢大家的观看
– Thank you guys so much for watching.
我制作这个视频 是实事求是2000这个栏目要求的
I made this video because TellingItLikeItIs2000 asked me to.
如果这里有观众想要我做简单描述的话
If there’s someone you’d like me to profile
在下一个排名前十的名单中 点击链接
in the next top 10, check out the link
在描述中 投票
in the description, and go and cast your vote.
我也想要知道
I’d also love to know
在这条视频中,你最喜欢的信息是什么?
what was your favorite message from this video?
你从这条视频中学到了什么
What did you learn from this video
你会立刻应用
that you’re going to immediately apply
在你的生活和工作中吗?
somehow in your life or in your business?
请在下面留言处留言
Please leave it down in the comments below.
我很好奇 想要去了解
I’m really curious to find out.
我也想对奥斯卡•安德莫说一句
I also want to give a quick shout to Oskar Andermo.
奥斯卡 谢谢你买了
Oskar, thank you so much for picking up
我的书的副本 你是一个世界
a copy of my book, Your One Word,
在油管频道评论
doing a review on your YouTube channel,
也晒在你的推特帐户
and posting it on your Twitter account as well.
我确实确实确实很感谢大家的支持
I really, really, really appreciate the support, man.
我很高兴你们喜欢这本书
And I’m so glad that you enjoyed the book.
今天书报是伊万•卡米舍而带来的一个世界
– Today’s book report is the One Word by Evan Carmichael.
所以再次谢谢大家观看
– So thank you guys again for watching.
我相信你们
I believe in you.
我希望你们继续相信你们自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself
无论你的世界是怎么样的
and whatever your one world is.
多谢 下次再见
Much love, I’ll see you soon.
[观众提问]如果你喜欢里面任何一个故事
– [Audience member] If there’s a story you like,
并不一定非得是莎士比亚的
it doesn’t have to be Shakespeare,
你还没有写过的
that you haven’t written,
这是一个你还没有创造的宇宙
it’s a universe you haven’t created,
关于它的是艺术实现
what about it has to be artistically fulfilling
你要去挑战还是去追随它?
or challenging for you to pursue it?
因为对于我来说 最令人惊讶的是
Because for me, what was surprising
是你所做的 莎士比亚
about you doing Shakespeare
这个电影是科幻的还是喜剧的?
wasn’t that it’s not sci-fi or fantasy,
对于你来说 第一次这么长的时间
it’s that you, for the first time in a long time,
创作一个从未接触过得课题
worked on a project you hadn’t written,
它并不是一个你曾经创造得宇宙
and it wasn’t a universe that you had created.
是 我所导演的仅仅是
– Yeah, really the only things I directed
我还没有写
that I hadn’t written at all
工作室和欢快的插曲
were episodes of the Office and Glee
因为我很喜欢那些节目
because I loved those shows,
我认识一些正在从事这些工作的人
and I knew the people who were doing them.
我想要说的是我有空闲时间
I was going to say I had free time,
到我也很确定 我的意思是 我在走下坡路
but I’m pretty sure, I mean, my career was on the skids.
像复仇者这些电影 已经在摄制的
Something like the Avengers, it’s been cast,
那些是我所知道的全部历史
there’s a whole huge history that I know.
那都是
It’s all…
如果你找不到自己的方法
If you can’t find your own way in,
你不想去做
then you just don’t do it.
事实是
The fact of the matter is,
因为之前我是一个脚本检测师
because I’ve been a script doctor,
之前我是一个节目运作人
before I was a showrunner,
当所有事物都安排就绪 我才会出现
I was used to coming in where things were already set.
航空展之后
After the pilot of a show,
做了很多的工作
a lot of the work’s been done.
你在解释你所到达的境地
And you’re interpreting what you’ve got there.
当你成为一个脚本检测师
When you come in as a script doctor,
他们好像 他走进了飞机
they’re like, and then he goes into a plane.
我就像 有一个更好的主意
I’m like, I have a way better idea
我们已经买了飞机
that we already bought the plane.
很好 我知道
It’s good. I know.
很好 可行
It’s good. I make it work.
我打算用飞机来工作
I’m going to work with the plane.
很好 很好的主意
It’s a good, it’s a good idea.
所以 你
So, you sort of
你必须找到内心想要做的事
you have to find the heart of the thing.
去寻找心里想要的东西
You find your heart of the thing.
和奇迹一起 我说
With Marvel, I said,
你看 我知道你想要的是什么
look, I know what you want.
这就是我想要的
This is what I want.
我想创作一个战争片
I want to make a war movie.
我想要去创造肮脏世界
I want to make the Dirty Dozen.
我想要去制造黑鹰小镇
I want to make Blackhawk Down.
我不想要把杂音去除 把它变完美
I don’t want to make any squeaky clean, perfect.
我想给这些人一些警示
I want to take a toll on these guys.
他们好像 我们得到了它 我们喜爱它
And they’re like, we get that, we love it.
要像我的奇迹一样充满力量的方式一样做事
Do it in the mighty Marvel manner,
每个人都会是赢家
and everybody wins.
所以我们知道事情进展如何
So, we knew going in that
我有占有欲 他们很适合那个宇宙
I had my obsessions and that they fit in that universe
去诠释他的作品确实是一个问题
With this, it’s a question of interpreting his work
我试过 令人沮丧的时尚
the way I would, which is in a depressing fashion.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
很容易去爱上一些事物
It’s very easy to fall in love with something.
什么? 整个世界都被水覆盖着?
What? The entire world is covered with water?
包括我自己
Include me in.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughing)
是的 你会心碎的
And yes, you can get heartbroken,
到你必须使用那种方法开始
but you have to start that way.
一些参数 总是存在的
The parameters, they always exist.
如果你在某一流派中创作 你在创作
If you’re doing a genre, if you’re doing…
那是喜剧 观众必须得笑
It’s a comedy. They must laugh.
纸张也已经不是完全空白的
Already the page is not totally blank.
所以 去完成它需要多大的制作?
So, how much of it is filled in?
无论它是否按照这些方法完成的制作
Whether it’s completely written like this.
是或不是 无所谓 这存在很多的因素
Whether it’s, where there are a lot of elements
已经定型的 像复仇者一样
that are set, like the Avengers.
或者这是不是属于你自己的秀
Or whether it’s a show that’s yours,
但是它已经上映了三年了
but it’s been on for three years.
你必须找到一个新的方法
You always have to find the new way in.
你是怎么进入
– How do you go from
从大制作复仇者到这部作品
super-big budget Avengers to this?
压缩的 在你家12天的拍摄
Compressed, 12 day shoot in your home.
说实话 没有什么不同
– Honestly, there’s no difference
对我来说 在大制作电影与小成本电影之间
between the big movies and the little ones for me.
你总是在和剧组的每个人因为时间表太紧凑而差点打起来
You’re always fighting everybody’s schedule.
在这种情况下 因为他们都有白班
In this case, because they all had day jobs.
另一种情况下 因为他们都是名人
In the other case, because they were all famous.
你总是在最后一秒准备好
You’re always getting your set at the last minute.
你总是落后
You’re always behind.
你总是担心同样的事情
You’re always worried about the same things.
你总是尝试去讨论同样的事情
You’re always trying to communicate the same things.
拍摄就是拍摄
Shooting is shooting.
故事梗概就是故事梗概
Storytelling is storytelling.
如果你写的不是你自己
If you’re not writing about yourself,
为什么你要写作?
why are you writing?
对于我 如果你不是在告诉人们一个故事
For me, if you’re not telling a story…
讲故事很好
Spinning a yarn is fine,
并且有些人很擅长讲故事
and there are some people who are great at it.
他们擅长我不擅长的事
And they’re great at things that I’m not great at.
像一些复杂的抢劫的情节或事情
Like intricate heist plots and things.
我很崇拜也很嫉妒 但是
That I admire and envy, but…
如果你坐下来去写一些东西
If you’re sitting down to write something
或者创造一些可能要花费三年的时间的作品
or make something that’s going to take three years out of your life,
为什么你不想告诉人们
why would you not want to tell people
一些对你来说很重要的东西?
something that’s important to you to say?
我的意思指的不是道德
I don’t mean a moral.
我想要精确表达人性状况
I just mean an examination of the human condition.
你想 你想要尽可能地去讨论
You want, you want to be able to talk about
个人的政治问题
the politics of personality.
那就是我花了很长时间去寻找的东西
And that’s something it took me a while to find.
在异星觉醒中我开始找到了点头绪
I started to find it on Alien Resurrection,
在宿醉这部电影之前那是我写的最后一部
which is the last thing I wrote before Buffy,
在节目之前
before the show.
那是我第一次去
That was the first time I went,
这是一个比喻
oh, this is a metaphor.
行的通的唯一方法就是我是否与她感同身受
And the only way this works is if I feel the way she feels.
那也是开始
And that was sort of the beginning
成为一个讲故事的人
of becoming a storyteller,
而不是机械地去传达某个信息
instead of a yarn spinner.
对于我来说 如果我不能做到
And to me, if I can’t do that,
如果我不能做到联系相关事物
if I can’t make that connection,
那我是在浪费别人的时间
then I’m wasting people’s time.
至少我能回顾我创作的一些东西
And as much as I may look back at anything I’ve made
继续前行 出错 出错 不完美 有误差 有瑕疵
and go, flawed, flawed, flawed, flawed, flawed,
尴尬 尴尬
embarrassing, embarrassing,
我从来不会这样觉得
I never feel like I did that.
我从来不会那样觉得 我浪费了他的一些时间
I never feel like, well, I wasted some of his time.
那是在吹牛 我打算给你
That’s the biggest brag I’m going to give you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

电影大导演告诉你如何去按照自己的内心去创作去生活

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

呵呵呵呵

审核员

审核团HN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MinuESTY5_o

相关推荐