ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

目标全身的高强度训练! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

目标全身的高强度训练!

Total Body HIIT Routine (TARGET THE ENTIRE BODY!!)

嘿 你们好
Hey, you guys!
我是你们今天全身循环运动的教练 这次训练只需要花费18分钟
I have a full body circuit for you to do today, and it’s only in 18 minutes.
我们开始吧
Let’s go!
好的
All right.
你一共要设置18轮训练 每一轮10秒钟休息 50秒钟锻炼
You are going to set your timers for 18 rounds, 10 seconds of rest and 50 seconds of work.
今天的训练中只需要一样东西 这样东西将会被当作一个长凳或是箱子使用
You’re only going to need one thing today and that is going to be a bench, or a box.
我将会利用这个小平台在上面做跳箱运动
I’m going to use this little platform here to do box jumps on.
所以一定要保证你的箱子坚固并且安全
So make sure what you have is sturdy and safe.
训练一 钟摆运动
Exercise number one, you’re going to do pendulum.
你要像这样做
So your body is going to look like this.
把手放在地上
Hands on the ground.
不要像伏地挺身那样 要让你的脚向前迈一步 你的腿
Instead of a pushup opposition you’re going to step your feet forward and your legs are
也要伸直
going to be straight.
开始的时候把一只脚放在地上 另一只向外
You’re going to start with one foot on the ground, one foot out, and you’re going to
然后交换
switch.
这是训练一
That’s exercise number one.
训练二 跳箱运动
Number two: we’re going to do box jumps.
开始跳到箱子上之前 摆动手臂 蹲身跳上去 同时摆臂
You’re going to stand on your box, swing, go into a squat, and you’re going to swing
我希望你保持蹲着的姿势
your arms, and I want you to stay in a squat.
保持蹲姿回到原地
Back down into a squat.
每次你从箱子上跳到地上的时候 确保你的脚底轻轻地落地
Every time you land from a box jump, make sure you’re landing softly on the balls of
并且保持蹲姿
your feet into a squat.
我希望看到你像这样做
So I want it to look like this.
否则 如果你的脚用力撞到地上 就会给踝关节造成一些损伤
Otherwise, if you slam onto your feet you’re going to actually do some damage to your joints.
所以我希望你小心一些
So I want you to be careful.
训练三 伏地挺身同时提膝跳 并轻拍肩膀
Number three: you’re going to do a pushup with a knee tuck, and shoulder taps.
从伏地挺身的开始位置 做一个伏地挺身再起来
So from pushup position you’re going to go down into a pushup, you’re going to get up,
双膝一起做提膝跳
double knee tuck.
看起来好像很困难 但是去试一下吧 因为它并没有你想象的那么难
Looks tough, but give it a try because it’s not as hard as you think.
只是要记着做得快一些
Just think about being quick.
把腿猛地向前提 再快速收回来
So you want to drive, and put your feet right back.
如果这对你来说太难了 那就只把脚往前移 然后再移回到原地
If that’s too hard for you to do, then just jump your feet forward, and back, and two
然后轻拍两次肩膀
shoulder taps.
像这样
So it looks like this.
这是训练三
That’s exercise number three.
训练四 继续做跳箱运动
Number four: we’re going back to those box jumps.
这个箱子的存在可能会是你这次训练中的障碍
These are going to be – this box is going to be the bane of your existence for this workout.
这很难很难
It’s really really tough.
我在这次训练中加入了大量跳箱训练 因为它不仅是有氧运动
I added a ton of box jumps in there because it’s not only for cardio, but we’re hitting
还能帮助我们拉伸腿部肌肉
the legs as well.
也可以锻炼你的肩膀和腹肌
The other exercises that I have for you are targeting your shoulders and your abs.
所以训练三 不好意思
So number three is going to be – excuse me.
这是训练四 跳箱运动
Number four is going to be box jumps.
训练五 抬腿伸手
Number five is going to be a leg drop and reach.
躺在地上
So on your back.
将腿抬到空中 然后放下来 再抬到最高点
You want your legs up in the air, you’re going to drop them down, back up at the top, and
然后伸手触摸你的脚趾
reach up, touch your toes.
到现在 如果所有训练你都做了下来 那非常棒
Now, if you’re going all the way down, great.
让腿静止在底部 然后抬起来 伸手触碰你的脚趾
If you need to, rest at the bottom, bring them back up, and then reach for your toes,
再把腿放下来
and drop.
保持肩部稍微离开地面 也不要让脚落到地上
You can keep your shoulders slightly off the ground, and don’t put your feet down on the ground.
这是训练五
That is number five.
训练六 跳箱运动
And number six: box jumps.
今天我们做了很多跳箱运动 你还好吗
We do a lot of box jumps today, okay?
如果因为一些原因 这样做很困难而且很累
If for some reason they become too hard and too tiring, then what I want you to do is
那么我希望你做跳绳运动 或者把跳绳加入到跳箱运动中
grab your jump rope, and you can throw in the jump rope, and you can do every other
这样你可以间隔的做跳箱运动
box jump.
先做一次跳箱运动 当再听到要进行跳箱运动的时候 拿起跳绳开始跳
Do a box jump, and then when it says “box jumps” again, grab your jump rope and do jump
好吗
rope, okay?
做得很棒
Awesome job.
更困难的就要来了
It’s going to be a tough one.
你们做的很好
Good job, you guys.
我希望你们享受锻炼的过程
I hope you enjoyed that workout.
在短短18分钟里你们锻炼了全身
In only 18 minutes you guys have targeted your entire body.
做了全身的循环训练
Full body circuit.
做得很好
Awesome job.
我是Melissa 来自专为女性服务的ATHLEANXX我们下次再见
I am Melissa Ioja for ATHLEANXX for Women, and I will see you guys next time.
拜拜
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

秋染

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk1S6iN9yII

相关推荐