ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

去伦敦旅游必看 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

去伦敦旅游必看

Top travel tips for your visit to London

去伦敦旅游必看

要点一 使用游客牡蛎卡游览伦敦
Top Tip number one. Travel around London with a Visitor Oyster card.
公交牡蛎卡是现收现付式(pay as you go)智能卡
A Visitor Oyster card is a smartcard with pay as you go credit
帮助你使用伦敦大多数的公共交通
that allows you to travel most public transport in London
在你出发之前从网上购买一张游客牡蛎卡
Buy a Visitor Oyster card online before you leave,
并让他们将卡寄到家里
and have it delivered to your home
使用伦敦牡蛎卡现收现付比购买纸质单程票便宜
Pay as you go fares with a Visitor Oyster card are cheaper than buying paper single tickets.
只要你一到达伦敦就可以使用了
Your card is ready to use as soon as you arrive in London,
这意味着你再不用去排队买票了
which means you won’t have to queue to buy a ticket.
此外你还可以享受到特权服务与折扣 比如在伦敦的餐馆
Plus you can enjoy special offers and discounts at restaurants,
美术馆以及商店中
galleries, and shops across London.
你同样可以使用非接触式借记卡或信用卡
You can also use your contactless debit or credit card to pay as you go
来支付伦敦的公共交通费用
on London’s public transport.
可以申请海外交易费用
Overseas transaction fees may apply.
要点二 正确使用黄色读卡器(touch in and out)
Top Tip number two. Touch in and out on the yellow card readers.
一直使用黄色读卡器来读你的牡蛎或是非接触式支付卡
Always touch your Oyster or contactless payment card on the yellow card readers
从你的旅游开始至结束都使用同一张卡来支付正确的费用
using the same card at the start and at the end of your journey to pay the right fare.
如果你上车或下车都没有刷卡 会以最高票价扣费
If you don’t touch in or out, you will be charged a maximum fare.
当搭乘公交车或电车时 只需要在上车时在黄色读卡器上刷一次卡
When travelling on buses or trams, only touch in with your card on the yellow reader as you get on.
下车时就不要再刷卡了
Don’t touch out as you get off.
要点三 尽量避开高峰时间
Top Tip number three. Travel outside of the busiest times if you can.
伦敦交通最繁忙的时间是工作日的早上8点至9点
The busiest times to travel in London are between eight and nine in the morning and
晚上5点半至6点半
five thirty to six thirty in the evening, Monday to Friday.
如果你可以避开这些高峰时间就可以享受到更快更舒服的旅行
If you are able to travel outside these times, you could enjoy a quicker and more comfortable journey,
特别是当你还带着沉重的行李或背包或是集体出游的时候
especially if you’re carrying heavy luggage or a rucksack or travelling in a group.
要点四 站立时靠右边顺着站台移动
Top Tip number four. Stand on the right and move along the platform.
在车站使用扶手电梯时应当始终站在右边
When using the escalators at stations you should always stand on the right and hold
抓稳扶手 为行色匆忙的人留出足够的移动空间
onto the handrail, leaving as much space as possible for people in a hurry.
进入站台后始终站在黄色警戒线后并沿着站台移动
Once you get onto the platform always stand behind the yellow line and move along the platform,
这样可以预留出足够的空间 方便你搭乘下一趟车
where more space will be available and it will be easier to board the next train.
要点五 尝试不同的旅游方式
Top Tip number five. Travel differently.
通过骑行 高空缆车 游船或是步行的方式探索伦敦可以产生独特的记忆
Create special memories by discovering London by bike, from the air, by river, or on foot.
只需要两英镑就可以在Santander Cycles租到自行车 骑行发现不一样的伦敦了
See a different side of London by cycling for as little as £2 with Santander Cycles,
Santander Cycles 是伦敦自助式自行车分享项目
London’s self-service, bike-sharing scheme.
搭乘阿联酋航空公司提供的电缆车从空中欣赏壮观的城市风景
Take to the air with Emirates Air Line, London’s cable car, offering spectacular views of the city,
穿过伦敦市中心只需要15分钟
and only 15 minutes from central London.
或是坐上一只游船沿着泰晤士河巡游首都的心脏
Or take a scenic boat trip along the River Thames and cruise through the heart of the capital.
其他 如在伦敦市中心漫步也是参观各处体验这座城市的绝妙方式
Alternatively, walking in central London is a great way to get around and experience the city.
你会发现很多的街道地图帮助你了解附近景物
You’ll find that there are plenty of street maps to help you get around,
这个方式比搭乘地铁和公交便捷多了
and it could be quicker than taking the Tube or the bus.
想了解更多信息请前往 tfl.gov.uk/visitinglondon
Please go to tfl.gov.uk/visitinglondon for more information.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Nullyl

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jaQguc_WTQ

相关推荐