ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

立刻停止这5种最糟糕的健身方式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

立刻停止这5种最糟糕的健身方式

TOP 5 WORST EXERCISES (Stop Doing These!!)

是时候来钢铁坟墓 向这里的5项锻炼方式
It’s time to take a trip to the iron graveyard and pay our respects to 5 exercises that belong
致敬
there.
同时为在做这些运动时受伤者低头
And at the same time bow our heads in a moment of silence to all those that got hurt doing
默哀
them.
今天 兄弟 是时候一次性解决所有问题了
Today, guys, it’s time to change all of that once and for all.
最近怎么样 兄弟?
What’s up, guys?
Jeff Cavaliere ATHLEANX.COM
Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEANX.COM.
现在 跟我一起踏上通往钢铁坟墓之路
Come take a trip with me today to the Iron Graveyard.
我们将列举你可能会做的5种最槽糕的锻炼方式
We’re going to dig up 5 of the worst exercises that you can be doing.
那么 为什么我说它们最槽呢?
Now, why do I call them worst?
嗯 首先 兄弟 我们需要证明
Well, first of all, guys, we have to qualify.
作为理疗师和专业体质教练 我需要根据一项运动的风险效益比
As a Physical Therapist and professional Strength Coach, I have to judge the merits of an exercise
判断其好坏
on its risk-to-benefit ratio.
当我这么说的时候 也就是如果我是高抛运动员 投球手 四分卫
When I talk about that, I mean, if I have overhead-throwing athletes, pitchers, quarterbacks,
高强度的过头抓举对我而言并不是最好的选择
a heavy, overhead snatch is not the best exercise choice for me,
特别是我知道有更好的选择时 对吧?
especially when I know I have better options, right?
一失足成千古恨
One bad rep can end a career.
考虑到不是所有专业运动员都会看我的频道
Realizing that I don’t have all professional athletes watching my channel,
我还是会给你一些理由 为什么我觉得这些对你不是最好的
I still have to be able to provide you reasons why I feel that these may not be the best
选择
options for you,
即使你只是为了健康发育 即使你只是为了
even if you’re after just aesthetic growth, even if you’re after just the purposes of
看上去好看 好吗?
looking better, ok.
那么 我要做的是拆解这5个方式 并给你我的理由
So, what I want to do is break down the 5 of them, and give you my reasons of why I
为什么我觉得它们不是好的选择 之后便是你的选择
don’t feel they’re the best options, and then let you decide, ok.
毫无疑问最槽糕的锻炼方式首先是飞鸟
No discussion of the worst exercises starts without bringing up the Flys.
那么现在可以开始讨论了
Now, the controversy can get started right away.
兄弟 你知道我怎么看这种锻炼吗?
Guys, you know how I feel about this exercise.
众所周知 很多人证论做胸肌飞鸟会增加胸肌伸展
We know that a lot of people make the argument that doing Chest Flys increases the stretch
对吧?
on the chest, right?
显然不是 因为我们知道胸肌最初形成就是为了
Simply not true because we know that the origin insertion of the chest prevents that from
对这种行为进行防护
happening.
我们知道 我们可以准确感觉到胸肌在哪
We know that with the chest we can actually feel where it goes.
如果把你的手横在上胸肌上 可以感觉到它从这里生出
If you put your hand across your upper chest, you can feel where it inserts over here onto
到你的手臂
your upper arm.
基本上 我们在台式压床上一次做到这里或这里时就到
Basically, when we’re here, or we’re here, once we get to the bottom of what would be
底了
a Bench Press,
这是我们用胸肌做到的最大伸展量
this is the maximum amount of stretch we get on the chest.
所以 即使我们把胳膊打开得再大也毫无意义
So, if we open our arm up even further, that doesn’t do anything.
那不会再额外伸展
That doesn’t add any extra stretch.
这块肌肉不能再拉伸了
There’s no more excursion here of this muscle.
我们能感觉到的是喙肱肌在拉伸 也就是从这儿
What we are feeling is a stretch on the coracobrachialis which actually comes from here, down into
向下到这儿
here.
现在我们可以看出如果手臂打开更靠后 会增加
Now, we can see if the arm were to go further back that that increases the stretch here
这里肌肉拉伸
on that muscle.
但为什么要这样做?
But what are we doing here?
胸肌飞鸟还是喙肱肌飞鸟
Chest Flys or Coracobrachialis Flys?
别这么做
We’re not.
我的意思是如果我们打开手臂 并且增加负载
I mean, if we open up the arm, and we increase the load that’s out here and increase the
也就是增加力臂的长度
length of the lever arm,
那是个隐患 负荷过大会导致胸肌
that could potentially cause one bad rep, one bad overload, and cause us to have a torn
撕裂
pec.
再次强调 如果你被误导 称做胸肌飞鸟有效
Again, if you’re doing it for the abduction that we get from a Chest Fly, which is a great
千万别这么干 这有更好的选择
reason to do it, there are better options.
实际上我们可以跟着ATHLEANX
As a matter of fact, why don’t we get on our feet like we try to with ATHLEANX, and do
做一些类似3D Cable Crossover的锻炼
something more like the 3D Cable Crossover.
但这是第一个
But that’s number 1.
现在轮到肩膀
Now let’s go onto the shoulders.
第二个是颈后肩推
Number 2 are Behind the Neck Shoulder Press.
众所周知 有许多方式可以让我们把杠铃举过头顶
We all know that there are a lot of ways that we can push a bar up overhead.
我要告诉你一种更好的办法 特别是考虑到肩膀健康
I’m telling you that there’s a better way, especially when we’re looking at the health
和风险效益比
of our shoulders and the risk-to-benefit ratio.
我们知道所有把杠铃举过头顶的方式都在给肩膀增加负荷
We know that any way we can get that bar up overhead is going to overload those shoulders,
但是
but
画面中的做法影响巨大
the plane that we’re doing it in can make all the difference.
当我们讨论颈后肩推时 我的问题是 兄弟
So, when we talk about a Behind the Neck Shoulder Press, my issue with this, guys, is that
当我们看肩关节运动时 它正在以一种不自然的
we’re pushing in an abnormal plane of motion when we look at the orientation of our shoulders
方式运动
in the joint.
盂肱关节是我们的肩关节 包括关节头和关节窝
The glenohumeral joint is our shoulder joint, the ball and socket.
它们以这样的小角度转动
They will angle forward at a slight degree forward like this.
基本上如果关节头和关节窝在里面移动 自然的动作应该
So, basically, if the ball and socket moves inside that, the natural plane of motion is
在我们前面小幅度移动
to be slightly ahead of us, ok
在这个方向上这样小幅移动
slightly out in this direction that way.
如果我们直接到这里 不只是关节头和
If we go straight out to the side, not only are we causing the rolling of the ball and
关节窝的动作不自然
the socket to be abnormal,
还会增加肩关节夹挤的风险
but we’re also causing an increase in the likelihood for impingement.
这个理由是真的 我可以给你演示
The reason for that is right here where I can show you.
基本上我们的关节头和关节窝像这样
Basically we have our ball and socket like this, ok.
如果我们把关节头移到这里 在这个方向移动
If we take the ball in there and we go to move it up in the forward, the correct plane,
可以看到它在关节窝里转动 有足够的空间让它以任意方式抬
you can see that it rolls inside that socket with plenty of room to come all the way up
到这里
to the top, ok.
如果我们让我们的手臂到外边来 有点难演示
If we have our arm way out to the side over here, ok, it’s going to be hard to show.
但基本上 手臂会抬到这里
But basically, the arm’s going to be going up this way.
如果我们让它到这里 因为关节窝是圆的 会让关节窝偏离
If we have it there, because the socket is rounded here, we start to hit the lateral
正确位置 在抬手臂时
portion of the socket right away, ok, as it goes up.
那会引起损伤
That causes impingement.
第二 当我们把手臂放在前面直直抬起时
Secondly, when we’re able to get our arms in front of us, and push straight up,
我们可以在斜方肌和前锯肌之间达到良好的平衡
we’re able to activate a nice balance between the upper traps and the serratus anterior.
是因为斜方肌会这样拉 前锯肌会向下拉
What that does is it causes the upper traps to pull this way, the serratus to pull down
和这样转 因而我们的肩胛可以倾斜
and around this way so that our shoulderblade actually tips.
倾斜 恢复 再次强调 我们扩大了
By tipping here, we increase, again, the amount of space that we get in here for the glenohumeral
盂肱关节的活动空间
head.
所以 不要向后抬的原因有很多
So, lots of reasons why we don’t really want to be pressing way back here.
最好是让我们的肘关节在前面进行抬高的动作
And it’s just as good to get our elbows in front of us and press up.
下一个 站姿杠铃划船
Next up, Upright Rows.
仍旧是肩膀 仍旧是我在另一个视频里深入解释的
Sticking with the shoulder, and sticking with a concept that I’ve covered in depth in another
一个观点
video.
我认为 站姿杠铃划船是对肩膀而言最槽糕的运动之一
The Upright Row is one of THE worst exercises I feel you can do for shoulders, especially
再次强调 因为我们有太多更好的选择
again because we have so many better options.
微小的调整会导致积极的改变
And small tweaks can lead to big and positive changes.
对于站姿杠铃划船 我的问题是这项运动本身会让我们
The problem I have with the Upright Row is the nature of the exercise itself puts us
处在肩膀受夹挤的姿势
into an impingement position.
作为一名理疗师 如果你到我的诊所 我会
Again, as a Physical Therapist, if you were to come into my clinic, and I was going to
检查你是否肩膀夹挤
test you for shoulder impingement,
我会把你的肩膀这样摆
I would put your arms in this position.
像这样 再向下推
Literally, like this, and push down.
向下推这里
Ok, push down right here.
这是站姿杠铃划船的正确姿势 我不关心你
That is exactly the position of an Upright Row, and I don’t care how wide you grab the
抓举有多宽
bar.
如果你打算抓举杠铃 它的重量会向下拉你的手
If you’re going to grab the bar, the weight is pulling your hands down, and you’re trying
而你会抬起你的肘关节
to raise your elbows up.
这是一个冲击应激测试
That is an Impingement-Provocative Test.
我们没必要一遍又一遍地做应激测试 临床应激测试
We don’t want to be doing Provocative Tests, Clinical Provocative Tests on a rep-by-rep basis.
兄弟 这样做只会得关节夹击症
All you’re asking for, guys, is to develop an impingement if you already don’t have one.
你可能会说你年复一年做站姿杠铃划船
And you might argue you’ve been doing the Upright Row for years and years and years
它真的是一个锻炼肩膀的好运动
and it’s a great shoulder exercise.
你从未出过问题
And you never had problems.
你没有出问题不表示不会出问题
Just because you’ve never had problems, doesn’t mean that you won’t have problems
甚至一个特定的日子或一次简单的重复
even on a given, particular day or one single rep.
这种事 兄弟 以同一种方式过度使用和超负荷
It’s that kind of thing, guys, where overuse and overload in a consistent way
会导致损伤 甚至损伤你肩膀的内部结构
can lead to a breakdown, eventually of those structures inside your shoulders.
所以 这第三项 我始终觉得应属于钢铁坟墓
So, number 3, and one I firmly believe belongs in that iron graveyard.
第四项
Number 4.
负重屈练习
Good Mornings.
这项运动你可能觉得早该躺进钢铁坟墓了
This might be an exercise that you think was already in the Iron Graveyard a long time
因为你很少见到现在还有人做它们了
ago because you don’t see many people doing them any more.
什么理由呢?
The reason why?
可能 有太多人因其受伤而放弃这项运动
Probably, too many people have gotten hurt doing them that they’ve abandoned them.
有一些关于这项运动的谣言
Here’s the ironic thing about this exercise.
我认为它是个不错的运动 在一些运动方式上值得
I actually think it’s a good exercise in terms of the movement pattern that it’s requiring
你去做
you to do.
但是 我发现许多人在做这项运动时缺少正确的
However, I find that so many people lack the thoracic extension necessary to do this exercise
扩胸运动
properly.
可以看到 当我演示时 我适当的使我的髋关节中枢
As you can see as I’m demonstrating here, I have a proper hip hinge which puts me in
处在一个较安全的位置
a safer position.
而不是使腰伸直 这可以降低背高度
It’s not a hinge straight forward at the waist that could really compromise my low back.
我让我的髋关节尽量吸收更多能量 来更好的进行锻炼
I’m actually allowing my hips to absorb most of that energy, and do this thing properly.
在这里扩胸是绝对必要的
The problem is that thoracic extension is an absolute requirement here.
也是限制我们的地方之一
And one of the areas that we are so limited on.
对于那些需要久坐工作的人或只是那些需要伏案工作的人来说
As guys who tend to work sitting at a desk, or just guys who tend to do all of our work
扩胸运动是问题所在
in front of us, thoracic extension becomes a problem.
当你没有充分扩胸时 所有力量会压在上身
When you cannot have that proper thoracic extension, all of that force gets driven down
会影响被压的部分
above and below the area that’s affected.
大多数情况下被压在下面的腰椎会出问题
Mostly in this case down below to the lumbar spine, and you have issues.
所以 这里再次强调 有许多方法可以强化我们的腰椎
So, there are, again, a lot of different ways to strengthen our paraspinal in our lumbar
周围
area
我们不是机器做的 没有必要勉强自己去做一项
without having to subject ourselves to an exercise that most of us are just not mechanically
运动
built to do.
最后 第五项
Lastly, Number 5.
坐姿腿屈伸
Leg Extensions.
或者说 坐姿腿损伤 我更喜欢这么叫它们
Or, Leg Extinctions, as I like to call them.
兄弟 它们属于钢铁坟墓
Guys, these belong in the Iron Graveyard.
有许多更好的办法
There are so many better ways.
有许多比他们更基础方式来加强我们的肱四头肌和大腿
There are so many more functional ways to strengthen our quads and legs than these guys.
有许多理由
So many reasons why.
把我们力量集中到膝盖上
We have a shearing force that gets placed on our knees.
这会让我们的膝关节韧带持续紧张
We have constant tension on our ACL Ligament.
这不是个好主意
Not a good idea.
我们的VMO和股直肌 两者的活动性不匹配
We have an imbalance of the activation between our VMO and our rectus femoris.
这样做通常情况下会引起髌韧带问题
That’s a situation that leads to patellar tendon issues almost all the time.
也因为直肌的反应比VMO更强
And this only contributes because it favors more rectus activation than VMO.
而脚筋也不会协同收缩 对吧
It also has no co-contraction from the hamstrings, alright.
至少不如让我们脚毫无约束的在地上运动
At least not as much as anything that we do closed chain with our foot on the ground.
所以有多理由 兄弟 应该放弃它 对吧
So, for so many reasons, guys, these should be replaced, right.
我们不想在会引起损伤的运动上花时间
We don’t want to be doing anything that causes an obvious breakdown over time.
甚至 如我所说 即使它并没有引起损伤 但当你有更好选择时
Even, as I said, if it’s not causing you a problem right now, why do you want to risk
为什么要冒险呢?
it when you have better options?
就是这么回事 兄弟
And that’s the thing, guys.
我们简述一下ATHLEANX训练项目
We outlined the ATHLEANX Training Program.
有许多我觉得更好的运动我们可以
So many ways to do things, as I feel, better than what these things are allowing us to

do.
我不只是告诉你要放弃这些 而且不要用它们代替
I wouldn’t just tell you to get rid of these things,and then not replace them with something
那些
that was more
更有效 风险效益比更高的运动 对吧 低风险
effective and certainly more beneficial on that risk-to-benefit ratio, right, low risk-high
高收益
reward.
就是这样
That’s what it is.
这就是我作为理疗师的观点
And that’s what I bring to my program as a Physical Therapist.
而且是我作为健身教练对一直收看我频道的你们的
And I think that’s what I bring as a Strength Coach to you guys who watch my channel all
建议
the time.
换个层面看问题
We bring another level to this.
不只是为了耍酷而去做
It’s not just showing cool exercises to do.
它是健身背后的科学
It’s about putting that science back in strength.
这就是我们的健身频道
And I think that is the strength of our channel.
所以 兄弟 如果你尚未开始 但想让锻炼变得更科学有效
So, guys, if you haven’t already,and you want to start training smarter and harder.
我必定为你解决 你只需点击
because I’m certainly going to work the hell out of ya, you gotta make sure that you head
上方ATHLEANX.COM
over to ATHLEANX.COM
获得90天训练课程 看看运动员如何锻炼
right now and get our 90-Day Training Program, and see what it’s like to train like an athlete,
好吗
ok.
即使你不想付款成为其中一员 也需要尽量强壮和
Even if you’re not getting paid to be one, you need to be as functionally strong and
灵活 它会使你强壮
transferable as you can when it comes to
并且无论你想去干什么都会需要它
taking that strength and bringing it out to whatever it is that you want to do with it,
不论是运动还是日常玩游戏
whether it’s playing sports or just playing the game of life.
所以现在去ATHLEANX.COM
So, head to ATHLEANX.COM right now.
如果你觉得这项运动有帮助 请让我知道 我的意思是这个视频有帮助 当然
Let me know if you found this exercise helpful, I mean, this video helpful, and of course,
让我知道你做其它运动时的糟糕经历
let me know of some of the other exercises that you’ve had bad experiences with and see
并看看我们能不能把它们也扔进钢铁坟墓
if we can throw them in the Iron Graveyard as well.
好吗
Alright.
感谢观看 兄弟
Thanks, guys.
下一个视频再见
I’ll be back here again soon with another video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这5个错误的健康方式会损害你的健康,看看有没有你正在做的?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

tu3535

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Y3WDY1tUo

相关推荐