ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

涩谷交叉路口,五个最佳拍摄点! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

涩谷交叉路口,五个最佳拍摄点!

Top 5 Photo Spots Of Shibuya Scramble Crossing | 渋谷スクランブル交差点のビューポイント5選 internationallyME

涩谷十字路口
[SHIBUYA][SCRAMBLE CROSSING]
东京涩谷的十字路口每天人流约100万
是世界最烦忙的十字路口
我要向大家展示这里制高点的景色
And I want to show with you that my top place to see it.
跟我来吧
十字路口就在JR地铁涩谷站外
So the crossing is just outside of JR Shibuya Station.
今天 我会展示五个我比较推荐的
And today I will show you the top five places
观景制高点
I recommend to go see the crossing.
希望大家喜欢这些不同视角的景色
And hopefully you can enjoy the different views of the crossing.


视角一Mark City通道
[lookout one][MARK CITY PATHWAY]
我现在从涩谷站去Mark City
So we’re gonna head over to MARK CITY from Shibuya Station.
现在要过马路
And we’re gonna crossing road.
绿灯了 出发
Now when the lights turns green. Let’s go!
走 走 走
Go go go!
看这个人的交通灯包 真酷
And well, look at this guy’s traffic light bag. It’s pretty cool.
如果有人发纸巾 接受就好了
And if on you to tissue,
这是种在日本常见的广告方式
Because that’s normal advertising.
我们要上电梯了
And now we’re going to go up the escalator.
记住 在东京
And remember at Tokyo,
右手边是快速通道
on the right hand side is the fast line
左边为慢道
on the left hand side is the slowly.
到顶后左转
After you get to the top we then turn left,
然后直走
and just keep going straight.
之后你就能看到(我们要找的)通道了
And then you should see the pathway.
从这块玻璃向外看
We’re going to look at it from this window.
去二楼还能看到另一番景色
This also a second stop which can give you different view.
如果你愿意的话可以去看看
So you can go check that out as well if you like.
下一个视角只有住在酒店的人才能看到
To next lookout as for people who get the hotel only.
但我得到了工作人员的许可
But I got permission from one of the stuff members.
可以进入拍一些视频
So I was able to take some footage here.
这个观景点也是在Mark City里
This next lookout is also located and laxity.
同样先过马路
So you cross the road,
但不要进电梯
and instead of going up the escalator.
直走就行
You go straight.
你会看到一个标志上写着
And you should see a sign that says
东京东急酒店
Excel Hotel Tokyo.
它在25楼
It’s on the 25th floor,
我们得走电梯
so we’re going to take the elevator up there.
到顶楼的时候 是这个样子的
When you get to the top, it should look like this.
直接从步行道走
And head towards the walkway.
直走
And keep going straight,
就能看到观景点了
and you should see the lookout point.
这个观景点是个绝妙的鸟瞰点
This lookout point is really nice berth.
力推来这看
I’ve used to I really recommend staying at this hotel.
个人觉得这里视野最好
Because you can get the best view in my opinion.
视角二欧舒丹咖啡店
[lookout three][L’OCCITANE CAFE]
当你出了涩谷站
So you should be able to see the cafe
应该就能看到这家咖啡店
when you exit Shibuya Station.
二三楼都是咖啡店
Been the second and third floor is the cafe,
一楼是个商场
and the first floor is a shop.
这里有各种不同类的餐食
They have lots of different types of food here,
比如沙拉 三明治
like salad and sandwiches.
当然还有很多饮品
And of course they have mine drinks.
不过注意 这些餐饮的均价
But just keep in mind the average price of the food and drinks
将近60元
are around a thousand yen.
我们进去吧
Let’s go inside the shop.
这里全是开放式窗户
And that’s all open window.
你能从这感受路口的近景
So you can have a really good and close view
视角三星巴克咖啡店
这大概是人们最常来的
This is probably the most popular place
十字路口观景点
people come to see the crossing.
星巴克就在涉谷站外面
So here the words Starbucks from Shibuya Station it’s right outside.
很容易找
So it’s very easy to spot.
这就是星巴克内景
And this is what it should look like.
记住这里人很多 座位很难找
Just be aware might be a bit hard to get a seat and it very busy.
不过视野很好
But you get the great view of the crossing.
下一个是星野咖啡
Next is Hoshino Coffee.
在星巴克对面是109
Upwards 109men’s, is opposite Starbucks.
上去后左转
Once you’re at the top, turn the left.
直走
And just keep going straight
就能看到星野咖啡了
and you should see the Hoshino Coffee.
他家最出名的是薄煎饼和三明治
They’re very popular for their pancakes and sandwiches.
价格合理 35左右
And it’s a really reasonable price around 600 yen.
这就是这里看到的景色了
This is what the view looks like.
那么你最喜欢哪个视角点呢?
So which lookout did you guys like the best?
如果你们知道其他观景点
And also make a comment down below.
请在下方评论告知
If you guys know anywhere else you can see the crossing.
我会很乐意去参观
Because I would be really interested in there.
另外 周五周六过来
And make sure to check out the crossing
看看这里的夜景吧
on a Friday or Saturday night.
那时候这里最热闹
Because that is the most obvious.
希望这个视频对要来
So I hope the video helps you
东京看十字路口的人
and you guys are coming to Tokyo,
有帮助
and planning to see the crossing.
下期视频见
And I will see you in my next video.
拜拜
See you then.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

五个鸟瞰涩谷十字路口的观景点

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

survivor

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukFNwzMgThM

相关推荐