ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

去苏格兰必做的10件事 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

去苏格兰必做的10件事

Top 10 Things to Do in Scotland

你知道的 我们周游世界已经有段时间了
As you know we’ve been travelling the world for a while now
所以我们将分享我们最爱去的那些地方
and so we’re sharing our recommendations on our favourite places.
让我们去到第一个地方:爱丁堡
Let’s get started with Number 1: Edinburgh.
苏格兰的首都是开始旅行的一个好地方
Scotland’s capital is a great place to start.
它拥有从爱丁堡城堡到漂亮的老街
It’s got everything from Edinburgh castle to the beautiful old quarter
到边缘艺术节这样现代的产物 它是世界上规模最大的艺术节
and modern additions like the Fringe Festival, the largest arts festival in the world
同时它也是一个能看到好玩的人物的好去处 就像这个家伙
and a good place to see interesting characters, like this dude.
我看到你有多久了 我想肯定有七八个月了吧
How long has it been since I saw you? It must be 7, 8 months.
我是你真正的父亲
I am your real father.
第二件事:去格拉斯哥
Number 2: Glasgow.
过去 它是北方工业的发电站 也是英国的制造中心
Back in the day, it was the industrial powerhouse of the North and the workshop of England.
现在它是苏格兰最大的城市 带着酷酷的学生气息 和迷人的音乐氛围
Now it’s Scotland’s largest city, home to a cool student vibe and a great music scene.
第三件事:去斯特灵
Number 3: Stirling.
这是一个漂亮的城镇 也是苏格兰历史的一个关键点 因为它曾是苏格兰自由斗士
It’s a beautiful town and one crucial to Scottish history because it’s where Scottish freedom fighter,
威廉姆华莱士为英国的独立战斗的地方
William Wallace, fought the British for independence.
看过《勇敢的心》吗?自由!
Ever seen Brave Heart? FREEDOM!
第四件事:参加苏格兰的除夕活动
Number 4: Hogmany.
苏格兰是一个充满节日的地方 但是最棒的节日 还是苏格兰的除夕
Scotland is a land full of festivals, but the best has to be Hogmany,
或者说苏格兰的新年
or Scottish New Year.
现在的爱丁堡 是一个巨大的派对圣地
Now Edinburgh, it’s a giant party,
但是小村庄也过得多姿多彩
but smaller villages do it pretty rad too.
让我们看看石头港的烟火盛典
Check out Stonehaven for the fireball ceremony
第五件事情:品尝威士忌酒
Number 5: Whisky.
还有什么能比苏格兰的威士忌酒更有苏格兰风格呢
What’s more Scottish than Scotch whisky?
如果你有时间 就去参观苏格兰还开着的100家威士忌酿酒厂
If you have time, go visit one of Scotland’s 100 active whisky distilleries
如果没有 那么就在爱丁堡的威士忌博物馆喝上一点点
or if not, just have a dram at Scotch Whisky Experience in Edinburgh.
第六件事:去苏格兰高地
Number 6: The Highlands.
很抱歉打破你的幻想 但是尼斯湖水怪确实是不存在的
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Loch Ness Monster does not exist.
不!
No!
在苏格兰高地找到真正的苏格兰 从小渔村到中心城镇
Find the real Scotland in the Highlands, from fishing villages to towns in the interior
或是像芬霍恩生态村这样脱离城市的地方
or off-beat places like Findhorn.
第七件事:去苏格兰的户外活动
Number 7: The Outdoors.
除却这连绵不绝的雨 苏格兰是一个外出的好地方
Despite the rain Scotland is a great place to get outside.
你可以去高地之路远足 也可以去爬本尼维斯山 它是英国最高的山
You can hike the Highland Way, climb up Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK,
或者去高尔夫的发源地——圣安德鲁斯打上18个洞
or walk 18 holes at St Andrews, the birthplace of golf.
第八件事:去那些海岛
Number 8: The Islands.
如果你现在还有时间 我们强烈地推荐你外出到苏格兰的岛上去
Now if you have the time, we highly recommend that you get out to the islands.
你可以去赫布里底群岛、设得兰群岛和奥克尼郡
You’ve got the Hebrides, the Shetlands, the Orkneys.
它们都是非常原始的真实的海岛 它们仍
All of these places are super authentic and they’ve preserved a way of life
保留着一种你在大城市无法体验到的生活方式
that you will not find in the big cities.
第九件事:冲浪
Number 9: Surfing.
苏格兰确实不是最典型的冲浪地点
Now Scotland is definitely not your typical surfing destination
但是你懂的 这是一种
but, you know what, it’s an experience
体验 你会感到惊讶 这里也有令人惊叹的浪花
and, you’d be surprised, there’re some pretty good waves.
但是这非常冷!
But it’s freezing!
我现在超级冷 当你的防寒泳衣里有一个口哨时 你就明白这种感觉了
I’m pretty cold. You know you’re in for it when your wetsuit has an emergency whistle built in.
最后 确保你已经感受过了凯尔特人的文化
Lastly, make sure you check out celtic culture
它早于英国的建立 最大程度地保留了苏格兰的各种语言、传统和音乐
which predates the English and is best preserved through Scotland’s many languages, traditions and music,
正是这些东西让苏格兰和英国的其他部分有显著的不同
the things that make Scotland so distinct from the rest of the UK.
我们要问的是:你们去过苏格兰吗
Question: Have you guys ever been to Scotland?
你有什么贴士想要告诉我们吗
Do you have any tips for us?
在下面的评论框中让我们知道 或者在社交网站@vagabrothers
Let us know in the comment box below or through social media @vagabrothers
还有别忘了告诉我们你对Alex口音的看法 好还是不好
And don’t forget to tell us what you think about Alex’s accent, good or bad?
不管怎样 每个星期二记得订阅我们新的旅行视频
Either way, subscribe to our channel for new travel videos every Tuesday,
如果你喜欢它们 那就给我们点个赞吧
give us a thumbs up if you liked the video
然后和你们的朋友们分享它们 你下次的旅行地点就是苏格兰
and share the video with friends to inspire your next trip to Scotland.
不要走 我们为你们准备了很多视频哦
Do not go anywhere! We’ve got a lot more videos for you guys.
看看这个吧:爱丁堡 它是我们最大最牛清单挑战赛的一部分——六个月,六块大陆
Check this one out: Edinburgh. Part of our Biggest Baddest Bucketlist trip – 6 months, 6 continents.
这里:我们制作的四个系列的视频 叫做探索苏格兰
Also, right here: 4 part series that we made called Searching for Scotland.
别忘了我们在这些视频中还有贴士和推荐
Don’t forget we also have tips and recommendations right here in these videos
以及我们对支持我们旅行的人的衷心感谢 你能在下面的信息中看到他们
and big thanks to everyone who made that trip possible, you can see their information in the info box below
最后 别忘了订阅 每周二的旅行视频
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe. Travel videos every Tuesday.
再见!
Later! See you later!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5fcxdC84oM

相关推荐