ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10个秘诀让你在面试时脱颖而出 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10个秘诀让你在面试时脱颖而出

Top 10 Interview Tips To CRUSH Your Interview

祝贺你获得一次面试机会
Congratulations, you’ve got an interview.
好消息是你已经了解
The good news is that you already know
怎么好好装扮自己
how to dress and what to wear.
因为这个话题我们之前讨论过了
Because we’ve already talked about that.
如果你错过了那个视频 在我们的视频信息区有那个视频的链接
If you miss that video, it’s listed and linked in the description.
老生常谈了但是好建议绝不会过时
It’s an oldie but good advice never goes out of style.
你做了一些准备工作
You’ve done the work.
你已对面试有把握了
You’ve secured the interview.
你的打扮得体迷人
You’re dressed to kill.
但在你跑去面试之前
But before you run off to go to that interview,
我们还需要谈谈
we need to talk.
因为你还有改进的空间 如果你不知道自己在干什么
Because it’s still possible to jack things up. If you don’t know what you’re doing,
即使你能力上完全可以胜任这份工作
even if you are super qualified.
所以今天 各位听众
So today gentlemen,
我们将讨论十个在面试中脱颖而出的小方法
we are going over 10 tips to crush an interview.
请注意了 我不会浪费时间去解释这些建议的重要性
Please note I am not going to justify.
准时 这是我的忠告
Be on time! With a tip.
如果你蠢到面试都会迟到
If you are that much of a moron to be late,
你压根就不配得到这份工作
you don’t deserve the job in the first place.
第1个建议就是在去面试之前先进行调查研究
Tip No.1 is conduct research prior to going to the interview.
现在我所谈论研究不是关于这家公司的业务
Now I’m not talking about knowing what the company does.
因为你在申请这份工作之前大概都查过这些信息了
You probably did that prior to actually apply.
我所说的是具体细微的信息
I’m talking getting granular.
更深入了解
Get more into it.
你可以用谷歌搜索 可以浏览公司网站 总之把这所公司了解透彻
Diving to Google, diving to their website. Figure out this company.
以便当你走进面试地点时 你已经准备好聪明的谈话
So that when you go in, you’re ready to talk sharp.
如果你知道你的面试官将是谁
And if you know who you’re actually going to be interviewing with
比如知道他们的名字
and terms of like the person’s name.
这就是第2个建议:查询他们的资料
Do research on them which is tip No. 2.
好吧 有时候你不知道自己的面试官是谁
Alright you’re not always going to know.
但是很多时候他们都会告诉你面试官名字
But a lot of times they’re going to tell you.
“你将会和X见面交谈”
You’re going to be meeting with X,
无论这个人是男性或女士
he is or she is whatever.
你要查询他们的信息
Alright do research on them.
“领英”是一个好工具
LinkedIn it is a beautiful thing,
它的资源库令人惊叹
and it’s an amazing resource,
你可以在那里找到许多人的大量信息
to get a lot of info on a lot of people.
你要在谈话中巧妙运用这些信息
Have the information in the back of your head.
懂吗 如果你可以把这些信息用在对话中 那就添加进去
Alright and if you can use any of it, in the general flow of conversation. Do it.
但是别像这样直白
But don’t go in there being like,
“你丈夫里克鼻子整形之后帅呆了”
so, your husband Rick looks fantastic after the nose job
或“我知道你有两个儿子 杰克和吉米 ” 我的天呐
and Jacky and Jimmy your two boys. My God!
你给人感觉就像个变态跟踪狂
You will look like a super stalker,
这可能会让你丢了这个工作机会
and this is counter productive to actually getting a job.
第3个建议 请回顾那150个最常见面试问题
Tip No. 3 is reviewing the 150 most common interview questions.
这有个清单 列有面试中提出频率很高的一些问题
There is a list out there, of questions that get asked pretty much in every interview.
它们被汇编在这个清单里 它们被列入描述环节中
And it compiled this list. It’s listed in Link in the description if you want to check it out.
浏览一下这个清单 想想怎么回答
Go through it. Think about your answer.
你不需要背下这些问题
Alright you don’t need to memorize the questions.
但是提前了解面试官要问什么
But it’s a good idea, to have an idea of what they’re going to ask
以及你应该如何回答 这对你是有帮助的
and how you’re going to respond.
如果他们想考验你一番 问你为什么要找一个新工作
Because if they shock you with, why are you looking for a new job,
然后你像无言以对一样…… 哼哼
and you are dumb down like aaa… hum that whole sexual harassment thing kind of kill.
哇喔 越来越紧张了
No no. Oh I feel the butterflies.
面试那天越来越近了
They’re coming because you’re getting close.
这一天终于到了 你要去面试现场了
The day has arrived. It’s time to go to the interview.
这是我的第4点建议:交朋友
Alright tip No. 4 is all about making friends.
你走进这家公司
When you walk into the establishment,
我希望你可以向每个人展示你的迷人魅力 不论是接待员
I need you to be super charming, to everybody, the receptionist.
向每一个走过办公室的人
Anybody who’s walking through that office,
甚至是那些和你一起申请这个工作的人
even other people, if they’re there actually for the same job you are.
你需要和他们交谈 投入精力 询问问题
You’re talking, you’re engaging, you’re asking questions,
你要微笑 展示你的友好
you’re smiling, you’re being friendly.
因为你还不知道面前和你交谈的人是何方神圣
Because you never know who you are talking to.
你永远也不知道
And you never know,
那位接待员是不是和你的面试官有些关系
if the receptionist has the ear with the person that’s actually hiring you.
现在你已经在面试房间里 面试正在进行
Alright so you’re in the room and the interview is underway.
这时请你记住第5条建议
You need to make sure that you remember tip No. 5,
那就是 回答问题简洁明了
which is keep your answers short but concise.
这不是让你只回答只言片语
Not like one word or two words.
而是尽可能阐明你的观点
But elaborate as much as you need to to get your point across.
但别侃大山
Don’t ramble,
因为这会让答案过于累赘
because rambling will lead you down areas that you don’t need to go.
回答时要简洁 要连贯
Keep it concise. Keep it consistent.
第6条建议是关于肢体语言的利用
Tip No. 6 is all about utilizing body language in order to make a great impression.
善用它可以给人留下好印象
肢体语言包括你的眼神交流 坐姿
This involves eye contact, the way you sit,
你的姿态 你的站姿
your posture, the way you stand,
你走进房间的样子
the way you walk into a room.
各位先生 我之前录制过很多这方面的视频
Gentlemen, I have done a ton of videos talking about all of those things.
这些视频在下方的视频信息区都有链接
They’re also listed and linked in the description.
第7条建议也是关于准备工作
Tip No. 7 is also about preparation.
我建议你带上一个好的公文包
I would recommend bringing some type of nice portfolio,
在里面存放你的简历 名片 以及笔记本
to keep your resume, business cards and a notebook.
在笔记本上 或其他空白纸张上
And in this notebook or on the sheet of paper,
你要提前考虑并写下一些问题
you’re going to have already written out some predetermined questions,
以便在面试现场询问面试官
that you’re going to be prepared to ask the interviewer,
这也就是我给出的第8条建议
which is actually tip No. 8,
准备一个清单 列出自己准备询问面试官的问题
have a list of questions that you’re going to ask.
大部分的面试中 面试官一般都会问你
In most interviews, the interviewer is going to ask you at some point,
你有什么想询问我的吗
hey, what questions you have for me. And if you’re like,
这时候如果你说 没有啊
这就暴露了你考虑不够周全
none. Alright, it means that you really haven’t thought about things.
你提前准备一些要询问的问题
Alright, by having a list of questions that you’re prepared to ask
可以展现你是一个注重细节的人 而且你很重视这个工作机会
shows that you’re detail-oriented and you’re interested in that job.
第9条就是推销你自己
Tip No. 9 is all about selling yourself.
你要把握这个让自己闪耀的机会
This is your opportunity to shine.
这时候你不应该过分谦逊
This is not an opportunity to be super modest
但要有分寸
but you have to be delicate.
别让人觉得你在吹捧自己
In the sense that you don’t want to look like you’re bragging
比如吹嘘说自己在某方面无人能及
like hum yeah I was the best of that,
没人比得上自己
oh yeah nobody can touch me.
但是自信是不可少的
But you can be confident
你可以以一种积极的方式展示自己
and deliver yourself in a positive proactive way.
而不是一副傲慢自负的样子
And not look like an arrogant ass alright
不过这时候也不要太过谦虚
but this is not the time to be like
不要否认自己的实力
hum ah well I’m not that great.
不要谦逊 这是你的主战场
No hmmm, Jack take the album approach to self marketing.
宣传 宣传 再宣传自己
Promote! Promote! Promotes!
至少我就是这么做的
Hmmm at least that’s what I do.
接下来 第10条建议
And tip No. 10
在你走出面试房间 你要让面试官知道
before you walk out of that office,you let them know that you’re the man for the job
你就是这个工作的最佳人选
显示出你很在意这份工作
and that you’re interested in the job
你很想要这份工作
that you want the job.
让面试官知道 你很兴奋
Let them know that you’re excited
也很期待 想成为他们的一员
and hope to be apart of what they have going on
一起完成公司的各种项目
at that specific organization.
在你出门前 你站起身
Before you leave, you get up,
你伸出手 像男人一样握住对方的手 告别
you put your hand down and you shake that hand like a man.
即使你是在和一位女士握手
Even if you shaking a woman.
握手时不要过于谄媚
Alright don’t be all like ug ug.
你不需要去亲吻对方的手
Right? You don’t need to kiss it,
你需要郑重地握手
you need to shake it.
如果你没看过我之前关于这方面的视频
If you miss the video that I did talk
我今天说了好多之前录制的视频
oh yes I has ton of videos I’m mentioning.
我今天说到的所有视频
Alright all of the videos that I mentioned and talked about
都可以在视频信息区找到链接
are listed in link in the description.
现在你也学会了一些准备面试的秘诀
Alright guys, here’s the good news.
你获得一次面试机会
You’ve got an interview.
你也学会了一些准备面试的秘诀
Now you have the tools that you need
以及准备步骤
and order to crush it.
祝贺你 祝你好运 希望你可以掌握这些技巧
Congratulations, good luck! But you got this.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这10个面试技巧涵盖了一位合格的面试者所需注意的各个方面,包括提前查询了解公司信息,也包括穿着打扮,还有肢体语言,以及回答提问的注意事项。不论是对于初次工作的人,还是职场达人,这些建议都是很有用处的!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Joyce

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3uzFtFNcQ

相关推荐