ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

托尼罗宾斯治愈口吃的人 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

托尼罗宾斯治愈口吃的人

Tony Robbins Cures a Stuttering Man - #BestOfTony

大家好 这里是Believe Nation
– What’s up Believe Nation.
我是埃文 我的“信条”是“相信”(believe)
My name is Evan, my one word is believe,
我比人们更
and I believe in people more than
相信他们自己
they believe in themselves,
我真诚地希望如果你能看到
and my sincere hope is that if you see in yourself
我在你身上所看到的 你将改变世界
what I see in you, you’ll be able to change the planet.
所以为了助你走上你的人生之旅
And so to help you on your journey,
我想先用the best of Tony系列做个试验
I started the Best of Tony series as an experiment,
作个尝试 Tony Robbins 对我产生了很大影响
as a test. Tony Robbins has had an impact on me,
同样的也影响了本栏目的很多观众
and a lot of the viewers on my channel,
所以 我想 可能以后就每月放一次
and so I thought maybe once a month,
我喜欢的最佳部分
maybe bring some of his best content that I really enjoyed
来刺激 鼓励 激励一下你
to inspire, enlighten, motivate you.
那今天我们会看看Tony如何
And so today we’re going to learn from Tony about how
把一个几乎生来口吃
he turned somebody who had a lifelong stutter
而且还饱受其苦的人转变过来的
that really held him back in life and he turned it around
同时 他也改变了这个人的一生
and transformed the man’s life as well.
希望你会喜欢
I hope you enjoy.
——我叫Rechaud Bell
– My name is Rechaud Bell.
从我记事起 口吃就一直困扰着我
I’ve stuttered for as long as I can remember.
大一时 我参加的其中一门
My freshman year of college, one of the first courses I took
就是演讲课 我心都凉了
was a speech class and I froze.
我拿了个F
The grade I received was an F.
我从一个拿奖学金的全日制大学生
I went from a full time college student on scholarship
转而去墓地上夜班拿着低薪管理货架
to stocking shelves on the graveyard shift at minimum wage.
我所在的工厂主要是一个销售工厂
The industry I’m in is basically a sales industry,
口吃已经变成谈生意甚至
and stuttering has gotten in the way of closing a deal,
是安排会议的拦路虎
or even to schedule an appointment.
如果我语言流畅 我能更成功
I could have a more successful career if I spoke fluently.
——Tony如果你能帮Rechaud克服口吃
– Tony it would mean so much to me
你就是我的再生父母
if you could help Rechaud with his stutter.
他太不可思议了
He is such an incredible man,
我知道他还有很多潜能
and I know there is so much more potential that he has.
每一天对他来说都是挑战
Everyday is a struggle for him.
他的口吃阻碍了他
His stutter holds him back a lot,
也让他怀疑自己
and makes him question himself.
太难了 因为我对此无能为力
It’s so hard, because I can’t do anything about it.
Tony 如果你能帮忙
Tony, if you could help,
你就是我和整个家的大恩人
that would just mean so much to me and to our family.
——Rechaud 你好
– Rechaud, nice to meet you.
——你好
– Nice to meet you too.
——好吧 如果你愿意 跟我讲讲
– Well, tell me a little bit, if you would,
你的生活中都经历了什么
about what’s going on in your life.
我知道你
I understand you’re having difficulty in terms of
有语言障碍……口吃
a speech impediment or stuttering.
——我知道 但我一直拒绝承认
– I just know, and my life I rejected it.
我为口吃而羞愧
I was ashamed of it.
我屈服了 完全成了个内向的人 但我接受了
I drew back and was extremely introverted, but accepted.
你经历了几个阶段
– You’ve gone through several stages
这可说是完美阶段
that are perfect stages.
你战胜了羞愧
You’ve gone through ashamed,
你战胜了否认
you’ve gone through rejection,
你已经接受了它
and you’ve gone through acceptance.
你接受了这些经历
You’ve accepted this experience.
现在你既已接受 你就能克服它
Now that you’ve accepted it, you can eliminate it.
是的 现在就立刻帮我吧
– Yeah. Sign me up for that right now.
好吧 现在我希望你注意下你刚才说过什么
– Okay, now I want you to notice what you just said.
像刚才那样再说一遍
Do that exactly like you said.
好的 现在就立刻帮我吧
Yeah, sign me up for that right now.
再说一遍
Say that again.
好的 现在就立刻帮我吧
– Yeah. Sign me up for that right now.
——刚才你说的就很完美
– Now you just spoke perfectly.
接下来就是你说话的其他部分
Now there were other parts of your speech
也曾同样完美
that were perfect as well,
但你还只是演示了我要教给你的东西
but you just demonstrated what I’m going to show you.
作为人类很难找到
It’s hard as human beings to figure out
是什么驱使他们这样做
what makes people do what they do.
但由于我曾用30年时间辗转于100个国家
But because I spent 30 years in a 100 countries,
与350多万人并肩作战
with more than three and a half million people,
在这一点我可能是个白痴 我也必须
at this point I could be an idiot and I’d have to see
看到有些东西会让人们抓狂
there’s patterns that make people crazy,
开心 满足
that make people happy, that make them fulfilled,
或口吃
that make them stutter.
一旦你知道这个东西是什么 改变就不难了
Once you know what the pattern is, it’s so easy to change.
当我们对某事做决定时
Almost every unconscious pattern happened a long time ago
几乎所有无意识的东西很久前都发生过
when we make a decision about something.
我们模仿某些事
We model something.
模仿某种行为 拒绝某种行为
We model a behavior or we reject a behavior.
它深藏于我们的潜意识之中 变成了那种
Deep in our unconscious it becomes a pattern
逃避伤痛或者获得快乐的东西
to avoid pain or to gain pleasure.
你何时开始口吃的?
When did you start stuttering?
告诉我那个时刻
Tell me the moment.
你最早的记忆是什么?
What’s your earliest memory?
你生命中最早的记忆是什么?
What’s your earliest memory in life?
找出那个时刻
Take a moment.
你生命中最早的记忆
Your earliest memory in life.
——可能是两岁 一个周六起床后
– Probably two years old, get up on a Saturday
看动画 吃谷物棒
watching cartoons and eating cereal.
我相信那肯定是Rocky and Bullwinkle
I believe it was Rocky and Bullwinkle.
——好吧Bullwinkle 那 他口吃吗
– And Bullwinkle, does he have a stutter?
——R—ocky?
R-r-r-rocky?
——哇哦
– Wow.
——那就是你最早的记忆
– And that’s your earliest memory.
——当Bullwinkle陷入麻烦时
And when Bullwinkle got himself in trouble,
有人想折磨他
how did he get out of trouble when somebody was
或对他做坏事时 他如何摆脱困境呢?
going to like torture him or do something bad to him?
——他会喊Rrr……ocky 对吗?
– He would scream out, ‘R-r-r-rocky,’ right?
——每次他说这个都会口吃
– And he always stuttered when he said it.
现在我也想让你这么做
So I want you to do this,
所有发生的一切(指口吃) 因为
all patterns like that happen because you’ve
你已忘记了那之前的某些事
forgotten something right before that moment.
而现在的你则被那个记忆封锁了
And now you’re locked in by the pattern.
你在那之前做过某个决定 经历过某件事
There’s the decision you made or something you experienced,
或生活得很辛苦
or life was very different right before that moment.
回到那个时刻之前
Go back to right before that moment,
我希望你重拾你忘记的事
and I want you to recapture what you forgot.
——我父母好像在吵架
– My parents were probably arguing.
太频繁了
That was happening quite often.
——这样啊
– Yes.
——好像那时我爸爸家暴
– Like to the point where my dad got physical.
——但你并不知道如何做 是吗?
– And you didn’t know what to do, did ya?
——我需要清晰和安定
– Needed clarity and assurance.
——嗯 那你得到了吗
– Yeah. And did you get it?
——我猜我从那句”嘿!R……ocky”得到了
– I guess I got that from, ‘Hey, R-r-r-rocky.’
——因为Rocky对此的回答
– Because the one thing Rocky always responded to was
——就是帮助
– Help.
——不只是求救的呼叫 是结结巴巴的求救
– But not just a cry for help, a stuttering cry for help.
即使是无法独立思考的孩子
Even a child who can’t consciously understand that
他也会找到一种干预的方法
he feels helpless will find a way to intervene
阻止他爱的人之间的痛苦
and stop pain going between those he loves.
其中一种方式就是制造新麻烦
And one of the ways to do that is create a new problem.
所以你选择了一种保护妈妈的方法
So you found a way to protect your mother,
阻止爸爸打她 而这奏效了
stop your father from beating her, and it worked.
这对一个2岁孩子来说堪称完美
That was perfect for a two year old.
但对30岁的Rechaud来说就没那么好了
Not good for a 30 year old Rechaud.
——对
– Right.
——那现在呢?我们还要停留在两岁吗?
– So now what? Do we stay two?
——不 不要停在两岁 不要
– No. No we don’t stay two. We don’t stay two.
——你是一个男人了 你30岁了
– You’re a man, you’re 30 years old.
——你经历过生活 你遇到过形形色色的事
You’ve lived life. You’ve been through all kinds of stuff.
Rechaud在你身体里有一个勇士
There’s a warrior in you Rechaud.
感受他 他在哪?
Feel him and where he is.
把他吸进来
Breathe him in.
这个勇士可以抵御一切
The warrior is one that can face anything
披荆斩棘
and storm through it.
勇士 一旦他注意到
Warrior, once he sets his mind to it,
他会迎战一切必要的挑战
he will do whatever battle is necessary,
为妻子而战 为家庭而战 为自己而战
for his wife, for his family, for himself.
让勇士发声
Make the sound of the warrior,
你听到的第一声
the first sound that comes to you.
发声 让勇士发声
Make the sound, make the sound of the warrior.
——尖叫
– (screams)
——勇士不会口吃 永远不会
– The warrior does not stutter. Ever.
掌控他
Own the warrior.
——尖叫
– (screams)
——告诉我勇士说了什么 现在
– Tell me what the warrior says. Now.
——勇士说我自由了
– The warrior says I am free.
——勇士说……
– The warrior says …
——勇士说我很棒
– The warrior says, I am brilliant.
——那就对了 勇士说……
– That’s right. The warrior says …
——勇士说我让人惊讶
– The warrior says that I am electric.
——勇士说
– The warrior says …
——我很出色
– I am awesome.
——问问勇士 我还需要口吃吗?
– Ask the warrior, do I need to stutter anymore?
——不
– No.
——太棒了
That was awesome.
——你太棒了
– You’re awesome.
——谢谢 谢谢你 哇哦
– Thank you, Thank you. Wow.
那接下来呢 我们要做啥训练不?
So, what’s next coach?
笑声
(laughter)
观众鼓掌欢呼
(audience applause and whistling)
——给他一点鼓励 Rechaud 女士们 先生们
– Give him a hand. Rechaud, ladies and gentlemen.
Rechaud 致意Rechaud
Rechaud. Give it up for Rechaud.
——唔 好
– Oooooh, yes.
再问个小问题 小问题
Just a quick question. Just a quick question.
Rechaud 你愿意分享你的经历吗?
Would you just share, Rechaud.
之前你都经历了什么 你又做出了怎样的改变?
What was going on before, and what had changed for you?
——Tony 那些已经让我永远封存起来了
– Tony, it’s just been locked up inside of me forever.
我曾口吃 我整个生命都结结巴巴
I’ve had a speech impediment, I’ve stuttered my entire life.
哥们 30年的口吃啊
Guys, 30 years of stuttering, stammering,
但那是我选择的
but that was a condition that I chose.
我选择停留在那
I chose to stay there.
我选择成为口吃的人
I chose to identify as a stutterer.
这就是为什么我惧怕伟大
That’s why I was afraid of greatness.
我害怕我的光芒
I was afraid of my light shining.
但是 再也不会了 因为 今天 我就是那声音
But, no more. Because today, I am the voice.
今天 我就是那个战士
Today, I am the warrior.
今天 生命从此不同
Today, lives will be changed.
今天 我将此刻看作是幼童
Today, I saw this moment as a child.
我知道我要在这个舞台上说话
I knew that I would be on stage talking
面对数不清的人
to countless of thousands of people.
感谢痛苦 感谢阻碍
Thank you for the pain. Thank you for the obstacles.
因为它们让我今天能站在大家面前
Because that brought me here today to talk to you,
讲述我的故事 把我带给你
to give you my story, to give you me.
现在你知道我了 我也了解了你 就这样
Now you got me, I got you, and do it.
观众鼓掌
(audience applause)
——感谢大家的收看 希望你喜欢
– Thank you guys so much for watching. I hope you enjoyed.
我想知道你看过这个视频吗?
I’d love to know have you seen this video yet?
如果没有 你喜欢吗?
If not, did you like it?
如果你看过 那你喜欢吗?
If you’ve seen it already, did you like it too?
让我知道你的评论 在下方留言
Let me know your comments, leave it down there below.
我非常好奇
I’m really curious to find out.
这也是一个试播
This is also an experimental series,
本栏目的the best of Tony 系列
this Best of Tony series on this channel,
所以 如果你想继续这个节目 就告诉我
so if you want it to continue, let me know.
在下方留言 分享视频
Leave it below, share the video up.
如果视频达到了我想要的效果
If this series has the impact that I’m looking for,
那我们会继续的
then we’ll continue.
如果没有 我们会找些其他的
If not, we’ll find something else.
你的观看会起很大影响
Your viewership makes a big difference
在这是决定因素
in the deciding factor here.
感谢大家收看 希望你们喜欢
So thank you guys for watching, I hope you enjoyed it.
我相信你 我希望你会一直
I believe in you. I hope you continue
相信你自己 无论你的人生信条是什么
to believe in yourself, and whatever your one word is.
爱你们 下期再会
Much love. I’ll see you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

2岁 你遇到过什么? 如果这一切发生在你身上 你又会如何?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Patricia

审核员

Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUm7--PHKXY

相关推荐