ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱子的生活-东京火山岛:大岛 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱子的生活-东京火山岛:大岛

Tokyo's Volcano Island: Oshima

世界你好 我的故乡日本之旅
Hello world, where I’m from in Japan
去了一个叫做大岛的地方
this is what going to Oshima is like
我们乘飞机轮渡过去需要2个小时
We went on a jet ferry and it took 2 hours to go
到时我想朝着所有的美景
While we’re watching this scenery I want to give a big shout out to
大声得喊 tokyoislands.jp网站帮我们做了视频
tokyoislands.jp who helped us make the video
你可以跟我们一样在他们的网站上预订飞机轮渡
Their site is actually where you can book the jet ferry that we did
这真是一次疯狂的旅程
This is a pretty crazy road
我的天啦
Oh my goodness!
我的土豆啊
Oh my potatoes!
我的土豆啊
Oh my potatoes!
看到这个石头 哥们儿 太酷炫了
Look at the rock man, that is crazy
什么 我们可以在这海滨游泳吗
What! This is the beach that we can swim?
是的
Yeah
你真是疯了
Are you crazy!
我们第一次去的海滩就是涂狮木海滩
The first beach we went to was Toshiki beach
在涂狮木海滩上有很多火熔岩 走在上面
And at Toshiki beach there’s lots of volcano lava rocks so it really hurts
会让人觉得很痛 所以我不想去那个海滩
when you go on it so I didn’t want to go on that beach
然后所有的男孩子都去了
so all the boys went to that beach first
你觉得那些熔岩怎么样
Aik’s, what do you think of this rock?
Shin 爬上来 小心点
Shin, be careful
真是酷炫 啊
It’s crazy? Oh!
小心点
Be careful!
Shin你要跳吗
Shin, you going to jump?
我的天呐
Oh my gosh!
Shin你成功了
Shin you made it!
我的老天啊 我的小土豆啊
Oh my goodness! Oh my potatoes!
你是不是跟我想的一样
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
不是
No
去那边
That
那边是啥 不 别去那上面
What’s that? No! Don’t go up there
我们回家去吧
Let’s go back home!
不对 我们从这边走
No, let’s go this way
我们走吧
Let’s go
好的
Yes
我们走了
Let’s go!
1 2 3跳水
1, 2, 3, dive!
下一个 老爸 是我是我
Next, daddy! Next is me!
下一个是我
Next is me!
跳水感觉怎么样 还好吗
How was the dive? Was it ok?
提神醒脑
Refreshing!
提神醒脑
Refreshing?
提神醒脑
Refreshing!
再来一次
One more time
老爸 我要去跳水了
I’m going to do it Daddy, dive
好的
Ok
跳水
Dive!
你还好吗
Are you ok?
恩 我的脚有点敏感而已
Yeah, my feet is ouchy
Shin 你确定没事吗
You really sure Shin?
是的
Yeah
这个护目镜有点太
This goggles is too little
好 我们给你换个
Ok, let’s get you a different google
多莉在那边 多莉在那边
Dory’s there! Dory’s there!
我们去喝了点咖啡 吃了点披萨还有炒饭
We went to a little cafe and we ate pizza and fried rice
菜单是日语 然后我们用手机转换成英语
The menu was Japanese, so we used our phone to make it English
Shin chan Shin你不能用手机照菜单
Shin-chan, Shin, you can’t use the phone on the Japanese menu
Shin 你必须去扫二维码 现在快去找二维码吧
You have to go to the code, so go find the code Shin
后来找到了英文菜单 给你Shin 菜单上面有些什么
And then find the English menu Oh there you go, what’s on the menu Shin?
炒饭
Fried rice
炒饭里有些什么
What’s in the fried rice?
蘑菇炒饭
Mushroom fried rice
蘑菇炒饭 英语菜单是这么写的吗 你知道
Mushroom fried rice? What’s that in English? Do you know?
不知道
Nope!
蘑菇
Mushrooms!
太烫了吗
Too hot?
是啊
Yep
很烫 小心点
It’s hot, so be careful!
我想吃披萨
I want the pizza!
我们在一个叫做墨客墨客的地方
We stayed at a place called Mock Mock
还是个木屋
and it’s a wooden cabin
有两个房间 这是大房间
There’s two rooms, and there’s one big room
一个小房间 有床可以睡
and one smaller room and you can sleep on the beds
也可以睡地上
and you can sleep on the floor
你死了吗
Are you dead?
我还能看见你
I can still see you
虫子来了
Bug comes
很好玩儿
This is fun
墨客墨客的主人把鸭子当宠物养
The owner of Mock Mock had duckies for pets
死亡之水
Death water!
嗷 嗷 嗷
Ouch, ouch, ouch!
好疼啊 一点都不好玩 真讨厌
It really hurts, it’s not fun, it’s ouchy!
真的有那么深吗
Oh, is it really deep?
真的 真的很深
Really, really deep!
小心点小心点
Be careful, be careful!
你们会穿过海浪 你们会被冲下去
You’ll go through it, you’ll go down!
不疼 啊疼 疼
It doesn’t hurt, it hurts, it hurts!
哦 这很危险
Oh, this is dangerous
力道真的好大进去你压根不该
The force is really bad, you should never go in
你需要这种强壮的人
You need people like this, strong people
当心 又来了
Watch out it’s coming again
不好玩儿 不好玩儿
It’s not fun, it’s not fun
Aiko怎么了
What happened Aiko?
我就像这样转身
I turned around like this
然后 碰到了 不像石头 水就跑到
It went like, not rocks, water went like in
我鼻子里 真的很疼 然后我又转了一次身
my nose and it really hurt and then I turned around one time and then
我就晕头转向的 后来我就出来了
I was like moving all around like crazy and then I just came out
我的天呐 你头发上好多石子
Oh my goodness, that’s a lot of rocks in your hair
是的 我以为石子都在我头发里
Yeah, I thought the rocks were in my hair
跟去海边比我更喜欢这里
I like this better than going to the beach
这次是有史以来最好玩的
This is the funnest thing ever
最好玩的
The funnest thing ever?
如果你去黑沙滩你也这样想
If you’re going to go to the black beach you do this?
对 在大岛黑沙滩 你真得这样
Yeah, the Oshima black beach, you have to do this
从没去过那里
Never go in the place
这是黑沙滩吗
Is this the black beach?
对 黑沙滩
Yeah, the black beach
Yuko chan是炒热气氛
Yuko-chan is the person who will put it on
的人
Hot!
当你现在沙子上 会感觉到很激动超激动
When you’re in the sand it’s warm, super warm!
Yuko你来帮帮我 我在这边
Yuko can you cover me around here, I’ll do over here
这个温泉 男孩女孩都可以穿着
This onsen, boys and girls can go both
泳衣泡温泉
together in swimming suits
Greg
Greg?
恩 怎么
Yes, what?
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing!
你在拍我的录像吗
Are you taking a video of me?
你还会看到海洋真的超美
And also you can see the ocean and it’s a really nice view
墨客墨客提供了我们的早餐他们的早饭有米饭
At Mock Mock they served us breakfast and at breakfast they had rice,
蛋和鱼
and eggs, and fish
Shin你包里是什么
Whats in your bag Shin?
石头
The rocks!
我带的熔岩
I bring the lava
没错 火山熔岩
Yeah, lava rocks!
我们还去了Mt Mihara火山
We went on a volcano called Mt. Mihara
爬上去花了好久Shin真是精力充沛
and it took us a long time to go up and Shin was energetic,
因此他跑得很快
so he could go fast
我就不行
I can’t do it
Shin你是唯一一个跑得呼呼带风的人
Shin, you’re the only person who can make wind
Aiko跟我学
Aiko, copy me!
我们走
Let’s go!
火山
The volcano
你觉得火山怎么样
Shin, what do you think of the volcano?
恐怖
Scary!
烟雾缭绕
Smoke!
我看到烟
I see the smoke
Aiko你觉得火山怎么样
Aiko, what do you think of the volcano?
真的很恐怖 而且
It’s really scary and, like,
有很多岩浆 熔岩
there’s lots of magma, lava
你看到岩浆了吗
Do you see the magma?
没 有很多熔岩
No, these are lava rocks
恩 好 我知道了
Oh, ok, I see
如果现在发生大地震 我们该怎么做
If there’s a big earthquake, what do we do?
拼了老命使劲跑
Run super fast!
我是说 假如地震会发生什么
I was talking about if there’s an earthquake what will happen
听到警铃有点不安 特别是火山顶上
Hearing that siren was a bit disconcerting, especially at the top of the volcano
但是 我跟你说 如果它开始流动也可以在熔岩上走
However, I’m told you can out walk the lava if it starts to flow
上次火山大喷发是在1986年
The last time the volcano had a major eruption was in 1986
如果这里的火山突然爆发了你该担心的是最初的冲击波
If there is an explosive eruption, it’s the initial blast you’re worried about
所以他们建了这些避难所藏身
So they built these shelters to hide in
我看的里面洞的时候 我
When I saw inside the hole, I thought it
还觉得有点酷 但也很吓人
was kind of cool, but scary too
这是人 这是浪
This is a people, and this is the wave
如果一个大浪打过来了 你该朝着坑道跑
and if a big wave comes, you need to run at the tunnel
浪来啦 快跑
The wave is coming, go!
你安全了吗
Are you safe?
恩 现在海啸过去了 我们下去吧
Yeah, now the tsunami is gone, let’s go down!
唉扣唉扣哇哇 唉扣唉扣哇哇
Echo, echo, wawa, echo, echo, wawa Echo, echo, wawa
恐怖 恐怖吗
Scary, scary?
你要离开这吗
Do you want to quit?
你从这跳的话
If you drop from there…
我为什么没从那跳
Why don’t I do it from there
什么 啊 从这里跳
What? Oh, from here?
从这跳太恐怖了
From here is scary!
那就下次从那跳
Then next time from there
听起来很痛 光是看着就让我怕的荒
It sounds painful, just looking at it makes me scared
感觉超好的
Ah, it feels so good!
真的吗
Really?
感觉超级好的
It feels super good!
好咸
Salty!
Sota和所有的男孩子都跳水呢 超级恐怖的
Sota and all the boys were diving and it was quite scary
快点 我们走
Just, let’s go
不要 好吓人
No, it’s too scary
3 2 1我们走
3, 2, 1, let’s go!
好唉
Yeah!
哇哦
Wow!
等等 等等 停 停下
Wait, wait, stop, stop!
上吧孩子
Go for it!
吓人 吓人
Scary, scary!
我为啥要去 我去也没什么用
Why do I need to go? I won’t be helpful!
3 2 1快走
3, 2, 1, let’s go!
Greg还好吗
Is Greg ok?
哇 你成功了 太棒了
Wow, you did it! Good job!
Aiko准备好了吗
You ready Aiko?
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no!
3 2 1
3, 2, 1…
在所有的大岛海滩中你最喜欢哪一个
Which beach did you like best of all the beaches in Oshima?
这一个
This beach
为什么
And why?
因为这里有蓝蓝的东西
Because it has that blue thing and
在浪上跑太好玩了
it’s so fun to go on the wave
我不想去啊
I don’t want to do it!
为什么 很好玩的很舒服
Why, it feels so good!
我没有泳衣
I don’t have a swim suit!
没关系的
It’s ok!
不 你在说什么有关系
No, what are you talking about! It’s not ok!
Aiko你觉得这次大岛之旅怎么样
So Aiko, what did you think about the Oshima trip
恩 挺酷的 我喜欢爬Mt Mihara 我还喜欢
Well, it was cool and I liked going up Mt. Mihara and then I liked the
沙滩 我能看到好多生物
beaches and there was lots of other creatures that I could see
真的很好玩
and it was so fun
如果你也想跟我们一样旅行 请去tokyoislands. jp网站
If you want to take a trip like us just go to the tokyoislands.jp website
进行预订
and click on ship booking
好消息是都是英语的
The nice thing, is that it’s all in English
所以在线订购也很容易
So it makes it easy to do online
而且他们有东京所有岛屿的轮渡订购信息
Also, they have information and ferry bookings to all of Tokyo’s islands
比如我们去年去的Shikinejima和Niijima
like Shikinejima and Niijima, which we visited last year
感谢收看下次再见 拜Niijima
Thanks for watching, see you next time, bye!
你有没有去过你家乡的岛
Do you have any islands that you visit where you’re from?
没有 因为他搬走了
Oh, I can’t, because he moves!
看着 我来
Here look, I’ll do it
他不见了 我觉得他死了他早就死了
He’s gone, I think he died He was dead already
是啊
Yeah
那 Aiko怎么没在这里
So, howcome Aiko’s not out here?
Aiko讨厌蝉他看到蝉就活不下去了
Aiko hates cicadas, and when Aiko sees cicadas Aiko will die!
老爸 我们来抓它吧
Let’s hold it Daddy
好 抓住他
Ok, grab him!
为什么 你就
Why, you just
你去抓
You grab him!
老爸你去抓 啊 不知从哪冒出来的
You grab him! Daddy… oh, it comes from nowhere!
哥们 你去抓那个暴脾气
You grab crabby man!
我不行
I can’t!
为什么
Why?
因为它会刺疼我
Because it’ll sting me

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【LR】Fanny

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNXhc_e6P4

相关推荐