ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日本免费观景台&最好的吃喝玩乐巷子(三轩茶屋) – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本免费观景台&最好的吃喝玩乐巷子(三轩茶屋)

Tokyo Free Observation Deck View & Best Local Alley Ways To Drink And Eat (Sangenjaya Yokocho) 三軒茶屋

这是我的隐藏景点系列的另一个视频
So this is another video part of my Hidden Spots series.
今天我们要探索三轩茶屋
And today we’re exploring Sangenjaya.
*东京隐藏景点*
三轩茶屋
三轩茶屋位于东京西南方向的世田谷区
Sangenjaya is in the Setagaya ward in south-west Tokyo,
距离涩谷车站仅五分钟火车车程
and it’s only a five-minte train ride away from Shibuya station,
但这里氛围却与涩谷截然不同
yet it has a completely different atmosphere.
这是东京的一个普通老城区
It’s a common old neighborhood in Tokyo and
有着许多独特而有趣的街道与店铺
has a lot of interesting streets and unique shops.
今天我会介绍这里我最爱的一家咖啡馆
Today I’ll be showing you one of my favoriate cafes in this area,
带你们免费从高处欣赏东京风景
free views of Tokyo from up high.
并去到一些你能够享受
And also the hidden-back alleys where you can enjoy
日本当地最好的吃喝玩乐的小巷
the best local experience of Japanese drinking and eating.
做好准备和我一起探索了吗?
So, are you guys ready to check out this area with me?
首先来到的地方
The first place I went to
就是这家口美达咖啡
was this coffee shop called Comeda’s Coffee.
他们在日本有超过400家连锁店
They have more than 400 branches across Japan,
非常受当地人喜爱
and it is a very popular coffee shop amongst the locals.
有时你可能得先签名预约
So sometimes you might have to write your name down
然后等上一小会儿等他们叫你
and wait a little before they call you.
这里环境舒适
It has a comfortable atmosphere.
独自或结伴而来都很不错
so it’s a great place to come alone or with others.
在日本玩
And when you come to Japan
多数地方都会提供这样一块
most places will give you this Oshibori,
饭前擦手用的湿毛巾
a wet hand towel to wipe your hands before you eat.
我太习惯用它了
I get so used to this that
以至于出国时用不到还会怀念
I miss not getting it when I’m overseas.
可供选择的美食很多
There is a lot to choose from,
但口美达咖啡以三明治出名
but Comeda’s coffee is famous for their sandwiches.
他们卖的食物是日本人的经典早餐
The food sold here is also a very typical breakfast meal for Japanese.
甜品和咖啡也非常受欢迎
Their sweets and coffees are also very popular here.
我不是很饿 决定单点一份鸡蛋圆面包
I wasn’t too hungry so I decided to get the egg bun,
如果你准备好点餐
and when you’re ready to order
按一下铃 服务员就会过来
just press the bell and they will come.
我能来一份鸡蛋圆面包吗?
Could I get the egg buns?
一份就可以了
That’s all.
所以 它是这样的
So, this is what it look like.
口美达的厨师把鸡蛋切开
Comeda’s coffee cuts up the egg
在里面加入日式蛋黄酱后
and mixes it with Japanese mayonnaise
味道非常棒
which makes it taste really good.
蛋黄酱其实是日式三明治的常用调料
And actually egg mayonnaise is a typical filling in Japanese sandwiches.
现在我们前往这里的最高塔
So now let’s walk and go see the free view
去欣赏免费的风景
from the tallest tower in this area.
三轩茶屋有不少购物街
Sangenjaya has a few shopping streets
当地人日常购物都会去那儿
where the locals go to do their everyday shopping.
各种各样的店铺
It has many different shops
便于你寻找所需之物
so it’s very convenient to find what you’re looking for.
有意思的是 日本的基础设施很特别
It’s really interesting the Japanese infrastructure is really different,
这些拥挤的后巷真狭小
and it’s so cramped all these little back alleys.
几乎见不着任何花园
They hardly have any gardens,
所以你说孩子们能干嘛?
so you know, what do the kids do?
我的意思是 我儿时喜欢在花园玩
I mean, when I was a kid I loved to play in the garden,
再说下 我来自新西兰
but then again I’m from New Zealand
所以自然就是我们的一切
so that’s all we had like nature and all the stuff.
台风要来了 风真大呀
The typhoon is coming. Look how windy this is.
你们知道 我自己很喜欢市井小巷
I personally love local areas as you know,
但我也想与人分享这些景色
but I also wanna show them to people.
因为很多人不懂得如何寻找
You know, because a lot of people they don’t know how to find it,
尤其是来东京旅游的人
especially if you’re tourists in Tokyo.
我已经看到目的地了
I can see where I’m taking you guys now.
就是这栋可以免费观赏东京风景的建筑
So this is the building. It’s free to see a view of Tokyo.
完全免费哦
It’s completely free
可是很少有人知道
but it’s not so well-known.
它叫胡萝卜塔
It’s called the Carrot Towel.
不清楚为什么 我觉得它不像胡萝卜
I’m not quite sure why because it doesn’t look like a carrot to me.
我们现在进到塔里了
Now we’re in the building
准备登到顶层26楼
and we’re going to go to the 26th floor.
现在坐电梯上26楼
Now take the elevator to the 26th floor,
电梯应该一眼就能看见
and the elevator should be pretty straightforward to find.
我们来到26楼了
So we are here on the 26th floor,
谢天谢地没有下雨
and thank god it’s not raining,
因为现在处于台风季节 但……
because it’s the typhoon season but…
你可能……会因为光线太亮看不清
you probably…you can’t see it’s too bright.
好吧 让我调一下
Alright, let me fix that.
从电梯出来后往左看
When you first exit the elevator on your left,
这样的风景映入眼帘
you will see this view.
背景里是新宿的摩天大楼
You can see Shinjuku skyscrapers in the background.
进去之后你还会看到
This is what it looks like when you first enter.
许多供你观赏窗外风景的大窗户
They have a lot of big windows for you to see the view.
很多人还会买午饭带到上面吃
A lot of people also buy a lunch and bring it up to eat here.
从窗户你能看见附近的市区
You can see the local neighborhoods and the city in the near distance.
这里的咖啡价格合理
There are also affordable cafes here.
而且在这家餐厅吃饭
And if you have a meal at this restaurant
还能欣赏晴空塔和东京塔的风景
you can enjoy the views of Sky Tree and Tokyo Tower.
在刚刚我们去的胡萝卜塔附近
So near the tower we were just in,
有一条很酷的小巷
There is actually a cool little alley-way filled with
满是有趣的小型餐馆和日式酒吧
small interesting restaurants and Japanese bars.
太酷了
That’s so cool.
这些小巷在日本叫做横丁
These alley-ways are called Yokocho in Japanese
它们在日本随处可见
and they can be found all over Japan.
漫步小巷 感受传统的古老日式氛围
When you walk down these alley-ways it takes you back in time,
仿佛回到了从前
and it has an old traditional Japanese atmosphere to it.
这里的店铺比一般的小
The shops here are smaller than average
为你和其他顾客
as it builds a cozy atmosphere
提供了一个舒适的环境
for you and the other customers,
让你和其他顾客及店员可以边吃边聊
and the shop staff to be able to eat and have conversations.
还有一些非常有趣但隐蔽的店铺
There are also some pretty interesting and hidden away shops,
去探索吧 看你能发现什么
so go explore and see what you can find
刚才我为你们介绍的”横丁”
The Yokocho I just showed you guys now
更 该怎么说 更“标准”
is more of the, what do you call it,
是游客会逛的地方
like the standard one that most people would know,
但我现在所在的横丁
but the one I am at now
更多的为当地人所知
is more for the locals who live in this area.
这里的很多店铺看起来似乎已经
And it looks like a lot of these shops have been going on,
经营了很长时间
have been running for a long time.
不少店铺还没开门
And a lot of them aren’t open yet
但你可以看看他们有多小
but look how small they are.
夜幕降临 这些店铺热闹拥挤
So at night these shops’ll be full of people and have a fun atmosphere.
是个体验当地人夜生活的好去处
And it’s also a great way to experience drinking and eating like the locals.
这还有各式各样的美食供你品尝
Also, there are a lot of different kinds of foods for you to try out and eat.
我喜欢一些街边店铺
And I love how some shops you can just eat on the streets
可以边吃东西边看着人来人往
while everyone is walking past.
所以你想在晚上出来玩
So if you want to have a night out
并体验当地人的吃喝玩乐
and drink and eat the locals way,
一定要来这里
definitely check this area out.
希望你们喜欢这期的隐藏景点系列
So I hope you guys enjoy this video of the Hidden Spot series.
我会制作更多类似的视频
And I will be doing much more of these.
如果你来东京玩
So if you’re coming to Tokyo I hope you can
希望能多逛逛这些景点
add more and more onto your list,
即使不来
and if you’re not coming to Tokyo
也希望视频能让你们看到一个别样的东京
I hope you can just see a different side of Tokyo.
是的 我希望在频道里分享更多的视频
So yeah, I hope to show more of those on my channel here.
人们把我当怪物看了
And people are kind of looking at me like a weirdo,
因为我坐在这个螺旋楼梯上
because I’m sitting on this swirly stairs,
对着相机说话来录制视频
and taking a video talking to my camera.
显然……啊……天哪 有虫子在我身上
Obviously…AHH… OMG The bugs are on me.
天哪 把我吓死了
Oh my god that scared the hell outta me.
天哪……
Holy …(crap)
希望你们喜欢这个视频
I hope you guys enjoy this video,
你们还想看什么视频
please leave a comment down below
可以在下方留言
about some other videos you guys would like to see me do.
我们下期节目见
And I will see you in the next video.
感谢观看
Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

登免费观景台一览城市风光,在具有浓厚历史氛围的小巷,体验当地人的吃喝玩乐。

听录译者

鱼汤娘子啊有毒

翻译译者

半碗凉茶

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CCZ7oaex0s

相关推荐