ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

地铁上的东京 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

地铁上的东京

Tokyo by Train

伙伴们 看这儿
Hey guys, Creg here.
我在地铁上展开的对东京及其周边的探索
My quest to spend a day on the trains in and around Tokyo
都从这张动图开始
all began with this gif.
在看过谷歌汽车创造的一切后
After seeing what Google auto created for me,
我发觉坐在地铁上
I thought hey, there’re so much you can
有太多美景 太多可做的事了
see and do riding the trains.
为什么不试着花一天的时间乘地铁 从首班到末班
How about I spend a day from first train to last train, riding them?
【音乐】
[music]
有哪些人会乘地铁
Who rides the trains and how busy they are
地铁每天的平均车流量是多少
evenly-flow throughout the day.
很多人都认为
many people have the idea that
东京的地铁无论在什么时候都拥挤不堪
Tokyo’ s trains are crammed at all times
所以我想亲自去看看
so I want to see for myself
这一天里车厢上会发生什么样的事
what’ll look like randomly going on trains throughout the day.
[音乐]
[music]
[广播]
[broadcasting]
这不是一次向你展示最酷景点的旅行
This isn’t a trip to show you the coolest spots,
基本上没什么可看的
or even anything really.
我心中有几个想要去的地方
I had a couple places in mind that I want to go.
但是除此之外
But beyond that,
我想去能吹风的地方
I was kind of going where the wind blows.
319日元
¥319
我所到和所见的仅仅是
Where I went and what I saw were but
东京的一小部分而已
a fraction of what’s in and around Toyko.
我本可以花一整天的时间
I could have spent all day
去沿途的任意一个站点探索
exploring any one of the stations that I stop through.
[广播]
[Broadcasting]
[音乐]
[Music Playing]
[广播]
[Broadcasting]
[广播:14号站台的列车车门即将关闭]
The train doors at platform 14 will be closing.
[广播 请小心]
Please be careful.
[音乐]
[Music playing]
这就是今天的第一站
So this is the first part of the day,
我还没吃或者喝任何东西
and I still haven’t eaten or drunk anything yet.
我觉得用自动售货机来买饮料会很酷
I thought it would be cool to use the vending machines for my beverages.
你会看到 我究竟买了多少饮料
As you’ll see, how end up buying lots of drinks.
但不久之前 我的嘴唇已经干裂得像…
But even this early on, my lips are chapped as…
好吧 我只能说它确实很干
well, they are pretty chapped.
[广播]
[Broadcasting]
哦 我有介绍吗? 这是世界上最繁忙的地铁站
Oh! Did I tell you, this is the busiest train station in the world.
每年都有超过十亿的乘客来往于此
Over a billion passengers come and go through every year.
因为现在是大约是早上六点半
Since it’s about 6:30 in the morning,
所以场面还不算太夸张
it’s not too crazy yet.
[音乐]
[Music playing]
品川站
Shinagawa Station
[广播]
[Broadcasting]
【对话声】
[Chatting]
这时候 我已经醒来有一段时间了
At this point in time, it’s been a couple hours since I’ve woken up,
该去去找点东西吃了
now it’s time to find something to eat.
194日元
¥194
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
哇 荞麦凉面
Alright, some soba.
今天早上 我打算吃柚子花菠菜日式凉面
This morning, I am going with yuzu tori hourensou soba,
里面有鸡肉 日本柚子 菠菜和荞麦面
which is chicken, yuzu, and spinach soba noodles.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
乘地铁旅行有一个好处就是
The thing I like about travelling by train
在每一站都能找到一些有趣的东西
is that I can always find something interesting at every station
就像这个自动地下自行车停车场
like this automated underground bike parking.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
这些可供租赁的自行车怎么样?
How about these rental bikes?
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
品川站开始变得拥堵了
It’s starting to get a bit busier at Shinagawa station
我也该回车厢了
and it’s time to get back on the train
上个洗手间
and go to the washroom,
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
给自己补补水
and hydrate myself as well
饮品一总含量280毫升 总计118卡路里
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
早上七点半 这个站的高峰期还没到
At 7:30 a.m. the station is not at peak business.
但是你已经能感到有点拥挤了
But you can tell that it’s starting to get a bit squishy.
山手线
Yamanote Line
小心
Please be careful
请您站在黄线后
and stay behind the yellow line.
为了您的安全 请在站台后等候
For your safety, please wait behind the platform.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
车门即将关闭
The door is closing.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
令人惊讶的是日本地铁系统不但能容纳这么多人
What amazes me but the volume of passengers on Japen’s rail systems,
还能运行得井然有序
is that everything goes so smoothly.
尽管时不时会有晚点
There are delays here and there,
但是大部分情况下 坐地铁来出行的计划还是可以精确到分钟的
but largely you can plan any trips down to the minute by using the trains,
如果开车出行 就没这么好运了
something that you can’t really do when driving cars around.
品川到滨松町 4千米
Shinagawa to Hamamatsucho 4 km
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
滨松町站
Hamamatsucho Station
现在 我正在去东京单轨电车的路上
Now I am on my way to the Tokyo monorail,
我要到滨松町的另一车站才行
which is at a different Hamamatsucho station.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
东京单轨电车线
Tokyo-Monorail Line
上车请往里走
When you get on please go all the way back
请勿在过道停留
Please don’t stop in the middle of the line
并看管好您的行李物品
Please keep your luggage tight to you
注意 车门即将关闭
The doors are closing, please be careful
请看好您的行李物品
Please keep your luggage tight to you
车门正在关闭 请不要冲入车厢
As the door are closing, please don’t run into the train
滨松町到羽田机场 15公里
Hamamatsucho to Haneda Airport 15 km
前往2号航站楼
Headed for terminal 2
我已经往来东京很多次了
I’ve travelled back and forth between Tokyo about a dozen times,
可直到今年我才知道有一条单轨通往羽田机场
but until this year I never knew there was a monorail going to Haneda Airport.
回顾这次旅行时
When I thought about this trip,
我有点不愿意把这条列车展示出来
this was one train I didn’t want to show
我想你可以在街道的平面以上看到一些独特的景色
As I think you get some unique views riding just above street level.
如果你从未来过东京
If you never traveled to Tokyo before,
你可能不知道东京有两个机场
you might not know that there are actually two airports.
也很有可能不会来这个机场
It’s most likely that you are not being arriving at this airport,
因为这里大部分都是国内航线
since it’s mostly for domestic places.
另外一个机场是成田机场
The another airport Narita
它位于东京东郊
is actually located outside of Tokyo to the east.
这列车的一大亮点就是
One nice thing about this train is that
在设计车厢的时候 就考虑了行李的安放问题
it’s specially designed with luggage in mind.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
如果你要在羽田机场下车 有一件事你一定不能错过
If you do end up at Haneda Airport, something you must do,
特别是天气不错的时候
especially if it’s a nice day,
那就是去飞行平台看看
it’s heading over to the Flight Deck.
你不仅能在室内欣赏令人惊叹的景象
Not only can you get amazing views from Inside the building,
还能到外边
but you can go outside
听听飞机起飞的轰鸣
and hear the full roar of the planes as it departs.
【轰鸣声】
[Roaring]
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
【轰鸣声】
[Roaring]
饮品二总含量280毫升 总计95卡路里
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
京急空港线
Keikyu Line
现在 我要打破此次旅行前定下的规矩了
I’m now about to break the rules laid out for this trip,
我说好在地铁里只记录东京
I mean I caught the video Tokyo by train
但我发现我正在越过边界
but I find myself crossing the border
跑到东京隔壁的神奈川县去
into the neighboring Kanagawa prefecture.
不过旅行会很有趣的 别担心
But it’s going to be nice, so don’t worry.
本次列车将于10:18发车 请静候2分钟
This train will leave at 10:18,so please wait another two minutes
我不知道这样说是否不太礼貌
I don’t know if it’s just mean, but I enjoy
但我更喜欢看到有列车长和乘务员来维持列车运行
watching the conductor and staff working to keep the trains on and go.
开往浦贺的列车即将停靠在3号站台
The local train arriving at platform three is headed for Uraga
如果您要前往川崎 请前往1号站台
Please go to platform one if you’re headed to Kawasaki/Tsunami
这些清洁人员很酷 经过允许后 我把他们拍了下来
These cleaner guys were cool and let me film them.
在日本 有很多帮助老年人找到基本工作的联系人中心
In Japan, there are several Jinnzai centers that help seniors find community basic employment.
我从来不问他们做的是不是这类的工作
I didn’t ask them to see if this was one of those jobs,
但若仔细观察
but if you keep your eye out,
你就会在别的地方发现干着这样活的老年人
you’ll see seniors and positions like that in other places
在公园 自行车 停车场这类地方
such as at parks or on bicycle parkings.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
478日元
¥478
横滨站
Yokohama Station
幕后的工作人员在轨交系统中比重很大
A large part of the system is behind-the-scene staff
他们有的在车上 有的在车下
that work on and off the trains
从售票员 播音员 清洁工
from the conductors to the announcers, to the cleaners,
到自动售货机的补货员
to the people who refill the vending machines.
对了 这个装置还能爬楼梯 很酷 对吧?
By the way, that contraption can climb stairs. Pretty cool, right?
我不能说这儿的每人都爱他们的工作
I’m not about to say everyone loves their jobs,
只能说他们也要维持生计
I’m sure like most people, it’s to pay the bills,
但是我真的很敬佩多数人那种放下一切个人事务
But I do admire how most can put aside whatever they have going on personally
自豪的投入工作的精神
to focus on the job and do it with pride.
饮品3总含量500毫升 175卡路里
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
横须贺站
Yokosuka Line
现在抵达站台的十节短列车 终点站为逗子市站
The short 10 car train arriving at platform 10 is heading to Zushi
车门将在右手边打开
The door on the right-hand side will open
我突然有点犹豫
Part of me says em…
是不是应该切掉旅途中的一些镜头
maybe I should cut out some of these travelling shots
我已经录十分钟了 可连中饭时间都没到
as we’re already ten minutes in. It’s not even lunch time
而我会一直录到半夜
and we are going all the way until midnight.
但后来我想 坐这些列车的意义在哪
But then I think to myself, what’s the point of riding the trains.
这些人可不是为了享受路途而坐在车厢里的
They don’t sit back enjoying the journey here and there.
【广播】
[Broadcasting]
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
哇哦 我们已经到达目的地镰仓了
But hey, we are already arriving at our destination Kamakura.
我真的爱这座城市
I really love this town.
我本来想说这是一个很酷的地方
I was going to say it’s a cool place,
但是我想跟上年轻人的步伐
but I am trying to keep in touch with the younglings.
所以来换个词儿 不如说这里 屌爆了
So let me just say this place is on fleek.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
你可能在想为什么这儿会有学生
In case you are wondering about the school kids,
我觉得他们是来这实地考察的
I believe they are on a field trip.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
午饭是法式土司和冰淇淋 噢耶
French toast and ice cream for lunch, oh yeah.
说真的 镰仓曾经确实是日本的首都
Little factoid, Kamakura used to be the de facto capital of Japan.
追溯到12至14世纪
Back to the 12th and 14th centuries.
这里是通往镰仓主要神社的大门
This is the entrance to the main centre Shinto Shrine in Kamakura,
事实上 过去这里也能求神拜佛
It’s actually used to be Buddhist as well.
但1868年明治维新后 宗教彼此分开
but religions about to separate during the Meiji Restoration in 1868.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
在周末或假期 这里会挤满小摊贩
If it were the weekend or holiday, this area would be filled with vendors.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
你可以在这里祈求好运 写下祝福
This is where you leave your fortunes and wishes.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
这只是普通的日本婚纱照
Just average Japanese wedding photos.
不是啦 开玩笑的 这很棒了
Nah…just joking, these are nice ones.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
饮料三总含量500ml 98卡路里
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
江之岛电车线(江之电)
Enoshima Dentetsu (Enoden) Line
镰仓到藤泽 11公里
Kamakura to Fujisawa 11km
现在要坐江之岛电车了
Time for a ride along the Enoshima Dentetsu Line.
【风声】
[Blowing]
【风声】
[Blowing]
日本很多铁路都是单个线路铺设的
A lot of the rail is along single track line,
所以途中你可能会离房屋很近
so you get really up-close to the houses during the trip.
【风声】
[Blowing]
看到远处那个岛屿了吗?那就是江之岛
Do you see that island in the distance, that’s Enoshima Island.
在这个小的地方 有洞穴 神社 还有大好时光
Really needle place with caves, shrines and all-around good times.
我们不会去那里
We are not going there,
但如果你来到这里 我强烈建议你去一趟
but if you are in the area, I highly recommend it.
我要把这美丽的小地方放进心里带回来
You see what I did with needle, bring it back old school.
我觉得这部分真的很棒
I think this section is just awesome.
是的 在这列车上的感觉就像站在巨人肩膀上一样
Yep, I’m on a train like chick on a dude.
[音乐]
[Music Playing]
我真的喜欢这些小车站
I just love these little stations,
以及跨过铁轨抵达对面的站台的方式
and how you walk across the tracks to get to the opposite platform
[音乐]
[Music Playing]
如果可以的话
If you can manage,
去车头感受一下列车员的视角
go up to the front to get an almost conduct-like view.
[音乐]
[Music Playing]
我喜欢这些上边有天桥的交通枢纽
I like these station hubs, with overhead walkways.
在加拿大很少见到这些
Don’t really see stuff like these in Canada.
藤泽站
Fujisawa Station
饮料5500ml
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
onigiri 这是一种拿紫菜包着的饭团
Onigiri, this is a rice-ball wrapped in seaweed.
如果你饿了 又想吃点健康方便的小零食
If you are hungry and want to have a quick and healthy snack.
来点这个吧
These are the bum.
410日元
¥410
好的 现在回到横滨
Alright, back at Yokohama Station,
我不打算在这停下 但我的相机快没电了
I wasn’t going to stop here, but I was running lower batteries.
我决定去车站旁边的淀桥相机商城
and decided to go to the big Yodobashi Camera Store next to the station.
倒霉的是 在我买新电池的时候
Unfortunately, when buying new batteries,
我发现新电池是没电的 什么用都没有
they come pretty much dead, so that didn’t help that all.
我觉得我要吃点水果平复心情
I thought I might assuage my disappointment with fruit.
但是它又会加重我的高血糖
But a bit too rich for my blood.
我在这儿干啥
Why I was here,
我或许也应该拍些美景
I might as well get some good shots of the scenery.
我并不是从东京的繁华地区来的
I’m not from a fashionable part of Tokyo,
每次我来横滨 都感觉自己是个丑货
so whenever I visit Yokohama, I also feel like a slob.
这里的人们打扮得如此漂亮
People here are so nicely dressed.
海岸离我的距离比我想的要远些
The oceanfront was a bit farther than I thought,
所以我决定中途乘地铁
so I halved on the subway.
未来世纪线
Minato Mirai Line
新高岛站到横滨港未来站 1公里
Shin-Takashima to Minato Miral 1 km
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
横滨地标大厦 296米
Yokohama Landmark Tower 296m
饮料7 300毫升 87卡
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
菠萝包
Melon Bread
横滨港未来站
Minato Mirai Station
横滨港未来线
Minato Miral Line
横滨港未来站到横滨站 2公里
Minato Miral to Yokohama 2km
京滨东北线
Keihintohoku Line
横滨站到大井町站20公里
Yokohama to Oimachi 20km
当夜幕已开始降临 而我到东京的路还没过半
Night is starting to fall, I still haven’t made it half to Tokyo
但我仍在路上
But I’m going.
朋友 我喜欢这站的音乐
Man, I love the station music.
在这一天 我看着来去匆匆的人们
Throughout the day, I notice they come sort of rushing.
好像你的视线追逐着那些来去匆匆的人在蹒跚前进
Like you are catching some people all throughout the day doing a little jog
或者扑向这里或那里
or many spring to here and there.
不过一般不会有不礼貌的推挤
But it’s generally not pushing others out of the way.
我想知道我是否也成了其中忙碌的一员
I was wondering if I get the same type of busy footage,
我还带着我相机去过日本周边的城市
I took my camera to cities around Japan.
我还没发现哪里的人比这里的人更匆忙
I suspect there wouldn’t be as many people with that hurried step.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
饮料8 265ml 138卡
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
大井町到东京电讯港8公里
Oimachi to Tokyo Teleport 8 km
这可能是今天我遇到的最棒的景色了
This is probably my favorite scene of the day,
如果这上班族不是在搞笑的话
if this doesn’t scream salaryman,
我也不知道他在干啥了
I don’t know what does.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
欣赏不同车站的建筑也是一件很诱人的事
It was quite fascinating seeing the different architecture at the every stations.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
现在我要弹尽粮绝了
Now I was almost completely out of juice,
我的电池快要没电了
and by that mean batteries,
所以我在购物中心找了一个餐厅
so I search the mall for a restaurant
位子旁就有一个电插头
that had an outlet next to the chair.
御台场
Odaiba
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
在1999年的时候 这曾经是世界上最大的摩天轮
This ferris wheel was the largest in the world back in 1999
就在同一年 伦敦眼
That is, before the London Eye in the same year,
抢走了它第一的宝座
took that title away.
谢了 伦敦
Thanks London.
[音乐]
[Music Playing]
百合海鸥线
Yurikamome Line
现在我们正游览御台场
Right now we are travelling through Odaiba.
整个区域处于围海造田的陆地上
This whole area is built on reclaimed land.
Daiba 是炮台的意思
Daiba can mean for a battery,
是保卫自己的国家免受炮艇攻击的工具
as things you use to defend your nations from gunboats.
这些人造岛在这方面没干什么好事
These artificial islands didn’t do much good in that regard,
是在20世纪晚期
but in the late 20th century,
这些地区被改造成了一种未来主义城市
these lands were developed as a sort of futuristic living city.
但是最终未能成功
That also didn’t really pan out.
之后就发展成娱乐区 看起来到倒是不错
Then became entertainment district, and that, that’s working out okay.
[音乐]
[Music Playing]
我想算出整个旅程中
Throughout the trip, I want to put out an accurate count of
每个站点准确的日人流量
daily passengers for each station.
可是 当我在几个小时后收集数据时
However, after a few hours, I’ve trying to collect stats.
我发觉数字有所出入
I realized I was getting conflicting numbers,
有的只算了离开的人数
as some only contained departures,
另一些却把来往的人都算进去了
while others would count passengers who were both coming and going.
我只好如是说
What I can say is that
东京有世界上最繁忙的车站
Tokyo has many of the busiest stations in the world.
每天有成百上千万的乘客穿梭这些车站
There are millions that go through them on a daily basis.
[音乐]
[Music Playing]
饮料9 280ml 134卡
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
现在我们回到了陆上
We are now back on the main land,
正在向银座进发
and we are head out to Ginza,
这是有钱人购物的地方
the shopping district for the rich.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
在这一块区域
In this part of town,
有几处名胜徒步就可以去
you can hit up several famous areas on foot.
我正是这样做的
So I did just that.
在银座 这个各品牌争奇斗艳的地方
In Ginza, all the brands compete,
有各种设计招摇的建筑
designing ostentatious falshy buildings.
我不在这购物 但是如果你喜欢炫酷的建筑
I don’t shop here, but if you like crazy buildings,
这是个闲逛的好去处
it’s a fun place to stroll by.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
别忘了来小巷逛逛
Make sure to also go down the side streets
这里的小巷和主干道还是很不一样的
which look quite different than the main street.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
新干线(也叫子弹头列车)
Shikansen(Aka Bullet Train)
在有乐町走走停停
I stumbled through Yurakucho.
我发现了超多窗口对着街的小吃店
which has tons of hole-in-the-wall places to eat.
和银座的风格完全不同 这些店都彼此相邻
quite different the tone of Ginza, they are the right beside each other.
还记得电池的问题吗?
Remember that battery issue,
我又快要没电了 要赶紧找个地方充电
I’m running low again, I need to top up.
还好这儿有一家星巴克咖啡厅
Luckily there is a Starbucks in the area,
这是个充电的好去处
which is always good for a power socket.
饮品10 473ml 240卡
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
在东京的这种胡同里很容易迷路
These alley ways are about get lost as you get in Toyko
不过别担心 在晚上随便逛逛也是很安全的
but they are completely safe to walk around at night, so don’t worry.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
我们现在来到了丸之内 这里有天皇的宫殿
We are now in Marunouchi, which has the Emperor’s Palace.
是个观光的好地方 可惜晚上不开放
Nice place to visit, but it’s closed at night.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
我只好前往丸之内大厦
So I headed up to the Marunouchi Building,
去免费观赏一下东京站的夜景
to get a free view of Toyko Station,
他们一直在翻新
they are still working on renovations.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
如果你曾于夜晚在东京漫步
If you ever walk through Tokyo at night,
你会发现此时还有许多工地上忙碌不停
you’ll know there is always lots of construction going on at this time.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
对我来说 这音乐有点像片尾曲
To me, this music sounds kind of like things are wrapping up,
一切都快结束了
and it’s getting close.
但其实才晚上十点钟 还记得我们要等到午夜吗
but it’s only 10:00 p.m and is going to midnight, remember?
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
山手线
Yamanote Line
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
我在东京站从未见过这种样式的火车
I’ve never seen a wheel train wrapped like this in a Tokyo station,
看到它我很开心
so it was cool to see.
有乐町站
Yurakucho Station
这时我才发现我要乘的地铁要开走了
And this is where I realized the train I wanted to catch was leaving.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
东京到惠比寿 8km
Tokyo to Ebisu:8 km
每年都有许多人因为掉入轨道而丧生
Many people die falling on the tracks every year,
所以我希望所有站点都设有这种自动闸门
so I wish they had this kind of automatic barriers at all stations,
饮料11 450ml 171卡
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
我要在惠比寿下车了 这也是最后一站
I’m stopping over one last place:Ebisu.
它是以惠比寿啤酒命名的
This place is named after Ebisu Beer,
这里曾有它的核心酿酒场
which used to have its main brewery here.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
惠比寿啤酒是为了纪念七个幸运之神之一而命名的
And Ebisu Beer is named for one of the seven gods of fortune.
我乘着电梯往上走的这座塔
And this tower we are riding up,
就是Ebisu Gardian塔
this is Ebisu Gardian Tower,
它建在啤酒厂的旧址上
which stands on the ground of the old brewery.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
山手线
Yamanote Line
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
惠比寿到新宿区 6km
Ebisu to Shinjuku 6km
这是我整个旅程中坐过的最繁忙的一条铁路了
This is probably the busiest train I rode on the whole trip.
告诉你一个小技巧 你可以站在车厢连接处
Little tip, on this line, you can actually stand between the cars.
来获取更大的呼吸空间
And get some more breathing room.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
从山手线到往上野的列车就要出发了
The Yamanote line train bound foe Ikeburo/Ueno is leaving
这让我有种一天结束了的感觉
There is this feeling I get near the end of the day,
人们都在相互告别
everyone’s saying their goodbyes.
这使我很放松
It’s kind of relaxing to me,
我也要准备着说再见了
and I’m almost ready to say goodbye as well,
但在这之前 让我们去新宿区溜一圈吧
but let’s take a stroll to Shinjuku first,
这是政府和商业的核心区
a major government and business district.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
在这你会看到很多上班的男男女女
Here you’ll see a lot of the salarymen and women,
结束了一天的工作 准备回家了
wrapping up for nights and heading home.
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
最后我终于 终于赶上了末班车
And finally, finally, I’m catching the last train,
有些车会运营到凌晨一点
Some trains run as late as 1:00 a.m
但是我要去的地方
but where I’m going,
这就是最后一班车了
this is the last one for me.
沿途一共买了12瓶饮料
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
加起来有4828ml
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
花了我2055日元
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
新宿神泉到蓧崎町 20km
Shinsen-Shinjuku to Shinozaki 20km
乘车走了199km
KM by Train 199
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
途经站点
Stations Visited
别以为我要建议你像我这样
Would I recommend doing what I did,
绝不是
goodness no.
但无论这些车通往哪里 我都建议你试着去乘一下
But I would recommend taking the trains wherever they may go.
旅途中一定要放松自己 欣赏沿途的风景
And make sure that you relax and enjoy the scenary along the way.
旅途花销4641日元
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
【音乐】
[Music Playing]
通往 本八幡駅的最后一班车将要开动了
The last train for Moto-Yawata is leaving.
请注意 车门即将关闭
The doors are closing, please be careful.
旅行时长 20小时
[AS YOU CAN SEE]
非常感谢你能陪我到最后
Thank you so much for riding along with me.
希望你能喜欢段旅程
I hope you enjoyed it.
319日元
¥319
晚安
Good Night.
你还没走吗?
You’re still here?
不错不错
Well, that’s good.
在此让我感谢
Beacuse I need to thank all those who
支持和赞助我的微纪录片项目的所有人
support my mini-documentary projects like this on PatronOn
虽然拍摄只花了一天
Despite taking only a day,
特别长的一天
in a very long day to film
我还花了一个星期去剪辑
I also needed to spend a week editting,
你们的支持给了我诺大的动力 真的十分感谢
your support really helps me out, so thanks.
另外还要感谢我的妻子帮我翻译公告
Also thanks to my wife who translated the announcements for me.
还是那句老话 谢谢你们的收看
And as always, thanks for watching,
我们在Flip网站上见
and I’ll catch you on the Flip site.
这次 真的要说晚安了
Good night, for real, this time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在日本地铁上的一天,从地铁里欣赏风景。

听录译者

Goahead

翻译译者

よるさん

审核员

sf

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y49VfddU-L4

相关推荐