ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

通过增加紧张感和稀缺感加快交易成功 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

通过增加紧张感和稀缺感加快交易成功

Today Only: Using Scarcity and Urgency to Make More Money and Close More Sales!

如果今天是世界上所有人
If today was the last day that you and everybody else in the world
最后一次能买到扎啤的日子
could buy a six pack of beer,
你会买多少呢
how many would you buy?
可能是不只1扎
The answer is probably more than just one.
如果这是你能买啤酒的最后一天
If this is your last day to buy beer,
就算你冰箱里有足够的啤酒
you probably wanna stock up,
你可能也会想多买点
even if you have enough beer in your fridge.
我是说在卖啤酒的最后一天
I mean I don’t even like beer
就算我不喜欢啤酒
and I probably buy some of those
我也会买一些
It was the last day it was on the market.
而啤酒不会跑 所以你可以松一口气了
However, beer isn’t going anywhere, so you can take a deep breath.
这种限时购物的想法
The idea that you have a limited amount of time to buy something
能产生一种情绪反应
can create an emotional response
销售可以利用这种情绪反应卖更多产品
and then salespeople we can use that emotional response to sell more products.
在本视频你将学到如何利用稀缺性销售更多产品
In this video you will learn how to use scarcity to sell more,
还有如何能更人性化和非操纵性地做到这样
but also how do you do it ethnically and without manipulating.
在数字化时代 销售代表面临前所未有的挑战
Sales representatives have a unique challenge in this digital age.
你怎样说服顾客现在就购买产品
How can you convince a customer that they need to buy an item
而不是明天 下周或下个月再买?
now rather than tomorrow or next week or next month?
答案是创造一种紧迫感
Well, the answer lies in creating a sense of urgency.
如果客户开始对等待感到着急
If the customer starts to feel nervous about waiting,
他们更倾向于尽快购买
they will be more inclined to make a purchase as soon as possible.
这是被全世界销售代表
This is a proven sales tactic that
和市场专业人员验证过的销售策略
works for sales representatives and marketing professionals all around the world.
研究表明 即使在登陆网页上使用很小的技巧
Studies showed that even small tricks on landing pages or
或一种客观咨询 创造一点小小的紧迫感
an imperson consultation that create just a tiny sense of urgency
就能极大地促进销售
can massively boost sales.
举个例子 电子商务人员
And one example, an ecommerce guy
在自己的网站下面添加一个倒计时的计时器
added a countdown timer to the bottom of his website,
添加了计时器的网站的版本
and the version of the website that had a timer on it
跟没有添加计时器的网站版本相比
led to a 8.6% increase in conversions compared to
转换率增加了8.6%
the version of the website that did not.
如果你试着在实体店销售一种产品
If you’re trying to sell a product in a brick and motor location
甚至是通过电话销售
or maybe even over the phone,
计时器可能会显得你很奇怪
unfortunately, a countdown timer would probably look out of place you are odd.
所以你如何在客户挑选
So how can you creat a sense of urgency in sales
和购买产品时让他们产生一种
when the customer has time to seek out and purchase a product
现在就要买的紧迫感呢?
at any time that they want to?
我们来谈谈最后一天促销和限定版促销的重要性
Let’s talk about the importance of last day sales and limited edition sales.
思考一下这个关于新鞋的例子
Think about an example of a new pair of shoes.
你正在商店里找一双新鞋
You’re looking for a new pair of shoes in the store but
但不是很确定要不要买
uncompletely convinced to make a purchase quite yet.
这双鞋在网上跟店里价格一样
The shoes are available online for the same price
你想着等一会再买好了
and you’re thinking about waiting to make your purchase.
你走出商店之前 销售人员会追上你
Now right before you leave the store, the sales person runs up to you and say
说你考虑要买的那双鞋打八折
they have the shoes that you’ve been waiting for for 20% off,
但今天是活动的最后一天
but today is the last day of the sale.
如果你等着明天或下周买
If you wait to buy the shoes tomorrow or next week,
你就得多付20% 对不对?
you have to pay 20% more , right?
限量版可能对你来讲只是导火线
The limited edition may just be the tipping point for you.
在我的销售视频课程的心理学中
In my psychology of selling video course,
点击描述中的链接即可了解更多内容
which you can learn more about by checking a link in the description,
你能深入地学到为什么顾客更喜欢这种成交方式
you’ll learn indepth about why customers respond to this type of deal so well.
这些销售策略背后的概念是
The basic idea behind these sales is that
人们本能地追求快乐的事情而试图避开痛苦的事情
humans naturally seek out pleasure and they try to avoid pain.
当我们得知鞋子明天或第二天买会更贵时
When we are told that the shoes will cost more tomorrow or the next day,
我们就会觉得痛苦
we begin to sense that we feel pain.
如果我们想以后再买
If that we want to make the purchase later
可能需要花更多钱
and realize that we have to pay more money,
我们现在买的话就能避免这种烦恼
we can avoid that pain by purchasing the shoes now.
就算我们知道现在要花一笔钱
Even if we were originally on a sense about making that purchasing immediately,
但是我们现在只会觉得买下这双鞋回家很划算
we will now see a benefit in walking home with the shoes.
我们的情绪会变得很棒
It will feel better emotionally.
这份紧迫感使鞋更有价值
pressure getting a better value for the shoes.
实际的购买行为让快乐大于痛苦
The pleasure is worth the pain of making the actual purchase.
现在这个技巧通过许多不同的折扣来实现
Now this technique can be used through many different discount offers and
不单指每位进店购物的顾客
not every customers are going to walk on the stores,
大型促销最后一天策略也适用于线上购物
shop online on the last day of the big sales.
你可以通过这四个方面创造一种紧迫感
You can create a sense of urgency by using these four things.
你可以告诉顾客 产品的库存量有限
You can tell customers, you have a limited amount of products left in stock
其实也确实如此 你甚至都不需要说谎
which is actually a real thing you don’t even have to lie about it ,
因为在销售中说谎会严重损害你的信誉
which is amazing because lying in sales is bad and ruins your reputation.
第二 用e-mail或电话提醒客户有商品更新
No.2 is updating customers with e-mails or phone reminders
提醒他们只有几种商品搞活动
to alert them that there are only a few products up for grabs ,
可能只有一百件的量出售
maybe only selling a hundred of something.
第三 告诉顾客销售时间段或者折扣时间段
No.3 is telling customers how long you sell or discount will last.
因为你需要通知他们什么时候结束
Because you need to inform them about when it’s going to end.
比如今天是能购买销售心理课程的最后一天
For example today is the last day that you can get those psychology of selling course,
价格低至297美元
and a ridiculously low price of 297 dollars.
第四 当你对特定的商品提高价格时要提醒客户
And No.4 alerting customers when you’re raising the prices on certain items.
甚至可以让他们知道价格提高到了多少
And may be you can even let them know what price you are raising it to.
比如 销售心理学课程
for example, in the psychology of selling,
当我4-6个月后重新宣布价格
when I re-release it in 46 months,
至少会到500美元
It’s going it be at least 500 dollars.
现在记得使用倒计时策略
Now remember the countdown statistic,
如果顾客意识到
if customers can get a physical sense of
买这件产品还剩多长时间
how much time they have left to make a purchase,
他们的情绪会促使他们购买
their emotions will push them to close the sale.
另一方面 你不应该用稀缺性作为技巧操纵人们
On the other hand, you shouldn’t use scarcity as a trick to manipulate people.
比如 在我的销售心理学课程中
For the example, in my psychology of selling course,
我即将停止课程的售卖
I’m closing the doors to even buy the course
人们必须今天购买课程
that’s why the ability to buy the course is today,
因为课程售卖只开放几天
because the courses has been opened for a couple days
这些就是一些原因
and this is for a couple reasons.
如果你想学习怎样销售 其实我可以帮到你
If you want to learn how to sell , I’m actually helping you by
只要你下决心学好怎样更好地销售
making you commit to the decision to learn how to sell better.
这个课程现在是297美元
This course is 297 dollars right now.
所以我知道对大多数人来讲这不会影响他们购买
So l know it’s not going to be imposed buy for most people.
我想让你成功 通过了解你的思维
I want you to succeed and by understanding your brain,
我能通过使用稀缺性消除你的拖延症
I can help you succeed faster
帮助你更快成功
by getting you kill the procrastination by using scarcity.
我也在课程2中用这种做法巧妙地改善了大家的拖延症
I also use this ability to cleverly cool your procrastination in the course 2.
但你必须购买才能知道缘由
But you have to buy and to find out.
这种叫做好奇心原则和信息沟
That’s another thing called the curiosity principle and the information gap,
这些内容我在课程中讲过
something I have also talked about in the course.
同样 我一个人不能帮助众多的人
Similarly l can’t personally help thousands of people,
所以我们在开课之前 对课程会有限定时间
so setting a time limit on this course when it is open,
可以帮助我区分哪些人对于销售更重视
helps me differentiate those who are serious about selling more,
其中有需求的小部分人会跟我合作
and gives me a small number of people to work with personally if they need it.
所以你懂的 这个课程今天就要停止售卖了
So as you know, this course closes today,
4到6个月内甚至更长时间不会再开课
and it’s not going to be open for 4 to 6 more months.
但就像我说的 再开课的时候
But when it does open up like I said,
至少会贵200美元以上
it will be at least 200 dollars more expensive
也是因为这个原因
and there is also a reason for this , too.
一个就是不背后操纵
One that’s not manipulative.
你看 销售可以很人性化 不需要手段或恐吓
You see how sales can be ethical and not sleazy or scare me.
这是我在课程中教的非常实在的一些东西
This is something that l teach very heavily in the course.
这是因为在那4到6个月后
It’s because in those for 4 to 6 months
新客户不再续课的话
when new buyers aren’t taking the course
我会给课程添加更多干货
and can’t buy it, I’m going to be adding more content to the course.
我会和那些购买了课程的人
I’ll be talking with those
讨论并时刻增加内容
who did buy the course and adding constant content to help
来帮助那些需要帮助的人
with what they need help with.
所以基本上我会通过赠优惠券给那些
So basically I am rewarding those who are taking action and avoiding procrastination by
立刻行动不拖延的人 更快的帮助他们
giving them a discount and helping them sooner
显示出课程稀缺性
by showing scarcity on this course.
当你在线上购买这个课程时
When you purchase this course online,
你会学到更多关于创造紧迫感和怎样在
you are gonna learn more about the psychology behind creating urgency and
销售过程中更有效利用它的背后的心理学
how you can use it effectively in your sales pitch,
它同样适用于线上或者和客户面对面沟通
what it that’s online or in meetings with customers.
在我的课程中购买的越早
The sooner you purchase is on my course,
你能越早向客户销售时使用这个策略
the sooner you can use these tactics to sell to customers.
今天开始学习吧 否则明天停止售卖时
Start learning today or you’ll miss out opportunities
你就错过了使用这些技巧的机会
to use these tips and tricks
就像我过去几个视频讲的
to close deals tomorrow. Like l’ve said in the past
你可以通过观看我的提升视频
couple of videos, you can learn more about the psychology of
学到更多销售心理学
selling by watching my promote video about it,
这个其实是相当有激发性的
which is actually pretty motivational or
或只需点击描述里的链接
just by clicking the link in the description.
感谢大家看了这么多
Thank you guys so much for watching.
我希望你找到了有价值的内容
l hope you’ve got value out of this.
[音乐]
[ music ]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

主要介绍了销售过程中使用的一些技巧

听录译者

大疯疯的小点点

翻译译者

Natalie

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gnY5toVgn8

相关推荐