未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本的垃圾分类规则

TL;DR - How To Recycle in Japan

When we first moved to Japan,
当我们刚搬到日本的时候
we didn’t think that learning their recycling system could be so challenging.
我们并不觉得学习当地垃圾回收体系会这么难
But all boy were we ever wrong.
但我们都错了
But now, finally, after three years of living in Japan,
现在我们已经在日本居住了三年
I think we finally got it right,
我觉得我们总算掌握了它
and we can finally convey to you
并且终于可以告诉你
how to recycle and throw out your garbage in Japan.
如何在日本正确的回收以及扔垃圾
Look at this.
看看这个
Look at this!
看这个!
Now when you first moved to Japan,
当你刚搬到日本
whether you’re in a house or an apartment,
无论你住的是住宅或是公寓
you should be given a kind of cheat sheet like this.
你都会收到一种像这样的备忘单
And it’s very specific to the area your living in.
根据你所在地区的不同 有很具体的分类要求
Because it’s not the same for everybody every single day.
因为每人每天的备忘单都不一样
Now I call this a cheat sheet
虽然我称其为备忘单
but really it’s more like the periodic table of elements… but for garbage.
但其实它更像是元素周期表……“垃圾”周期表
This is so specific.
这个真的十分详细
If you want to throw your rubber ducks and plastic guns,
如果你想丢掉橡皮鸭和塑料枪
there’s a day for that.
这张单子上有它们的特定回收日
If you want to throw your spoons and forks, and your cassette player…
如果你想扔勺子叉子以及卡带机……
there’s a day for that, too.
同样有它们也有特定的回收日
Not to mention things like floppy disks and md disks,
更不用说像软盘和磁盘这类物品
because Japan is really into tape cassettes and CDs and records.
因为日本人真的超爱磁带 光碟以及唱片
But there’s a special day for that.
同样它们也有特定的回收日
Now they leave me these blank spots up here
这里他们给我留下了一些空白处
because as I mentioned before
正如我之前所提到的
depending on the neighborhood you live in pick up days will be different.
根据居住的不同社区 回收日也有所不同
So the very bottom of the sheet,
因此在单子的最底部
you find the neighborhood that you live in.
你可以找到你所居住的街区
And then you follow the element
然后根据垃圾的成分进行对应
and you say… “Okay, I’m in this neighborhood. Mondays are garbage days.”
而后你就可以说…… “好的 我住在这片街区 周一是垃圾日”
And you fill it in that you don’t forget.
再在空白处将其填上避免忘记
This is like a lot of work (laughs) that you have to do
这真是一项不得不做的大工程
and we definitely messed it up a lot.
而且我们绝对弄错了好多次
We lived in one place before we got our house,
我们在这之前住的地方
and that had its own set of rules as well.
那里也有着它自己的一套规则
And then we came to our house,
后来我们搬进新家
and we’re like it should all be the same super easy (laughs).
我们本觉得这些肯定都一样超级简单
It wasn’t.
但事实并非如此
We even got ding dongs on our doorbell for our neighbors
我们的邻居甚至都找了上门
being like (chipmunk voice)”Hey guys, this isn’t the right day for that.”
他们说道:“嘿伙计 今天不是收这个垃圾的日子”
Martina (chipmunk voice): and we were like”ohhhh”
我们就回应道“哦……”
Oh, and if you don’t have one of these and you live in Japan,
对了 如果你住在日本却没有拿到这种单子
you should be able to pick it up at your local city hall.
你应该可以去当地的市政厅拿一份
Come join me at our recycling station.
快来加入我们的“垃圾回收站”
Simon: This isn’t… Martina: (makes train whistle), All aboard!
—这不是…… —各位请上车!
All aboard the recycle train!
各位请上“垃圾回收号”火车!
This isn’t provided to you by City Hall,
当地市政厅并不提供垃圾分类箱
so we went out to Ikea and we bought our own little system right here.
所以我们去宜家买了属于我们自己的垃圾分类箱放在这里
This is a four drawer shelf,
这是一个有四个抽屉的架子
usually for toys,
一般是用来装玩具的
but this is where we throw all of our recycling.
但是我们用来装我们丢弃的所有需要回收的垃圾
In the top left corner is where we have our
左上角的抽屉我们用来装
plastics, our little bags, our bubble wraps.
塑料制品 小袋子和泡沫包装袋
This section right here is where we have our plastic bottles.
这边这个抽屉我们用来装塑料瓶
Do note though, you cannot throw a plastic bottle in its entirety here.
请注意 你不能把整个塑料瓶都扔进去
Before you throw it in,
在扔进去之前
you’re supposed to rip off the label, put that in the plastic.
你要撕掉标签 并将其扔进塑料制品区
Take off the cap and put that cap in the plastic as well.
要把瓶盖也拧下来 扔进塑料制品区
The bottle has to be separate from the rest of the plastics.
瓶子必须要与其他的塑料制品分开放置
Yes, it is that serious. Simon:
没错 就是这么严格
In the bottom left, is where we have our aluminum.
左下角的这个抽屉 我们用来放铝制品
So any kind of cans from drinking non-alcoholic juice and cans of tuna.
比如喝完的各种类型无酒精饮料易拉罐和金枪鱼的罐头
Whoa, can we just talk about the amount of tuna that you have!
哇 我们可以谈谈你有多少金枪鱼罐头吗!
Yeah, I eat a lot of tuna! I work out!
没错 我是吃了很多金枪鱼!因为我健身!
I need tuna, I need protein! So, what!
我需要金枪鱼 我需要蛋白质!那又怎样!
Simon has sad meals
西蒙的饭很难吃
where he just takes cans of tuna and he dumps it into a container,
他直接将金枪鱼罐头倒进碗里
puts like half a teaspoon of mayo, and a little sprinkling of dill.
然后加半茶匙蛋黄酱 撒上一点点莳萝
And then like half an onion
最后再加半个洋葱
because he’s polish and he’s his dad son.
因为他是波兰人 是他爸爸的亲儿子
Ask my parents a question,
我想问我父母一个问题
this is the dinner table that they eat at,
这是他们吃饭用的餐桌
why does my dad have like a bag of onions beside your chair at the dinner table?
为什么爸爸您的椅子旁边有一袋洋葱?
Simon: Please, explain. Simon’s dad: I love onion.
—请您解释一下 —我爱吃洋葱
I love onion!
我爱吃洋葱!
And then he takes that tuna and he just eats it… dry.
然后他拿起那碗金枪鱼 就这么……干吃
I don’t even put it on bread.
我甚至都不把它抹到面包上
Martina: Do you even lift bro? Simon: Sometimes.
—兄弟 那你会做举重吗? —有时吧
And in the bottom right corner is where you hold your glass.
最后右下角的这个抽屉是用来放玻璃制品的
So any kind of like glass containers from like mustards that you might have had (Martina: Wine!).
—比如各种类型的玻璃容器像是你可能有的芥末酱瓶 —红酒!
Or any non-alcoholic (Martina: Wine!) wine that you have,
—或者任何你有的无酒精 —红酒!
—你有的红酒
that could also go in here.
也都可以放进这个抽屉里
This is a family-friendly channel here.
这是一个适合家庭的频道(不谈论酒精饮料)
So all of your glass goes in the bottom right corner,
玻璃制品都要放到右下角的抽屉里
and that’s not even the entirety of a recycling station.
这并不是垃圾回收站的全部内容
现在是日本的一小部分生活
我们杂货店的自行车库

所有这些塑料包装都需要冲洗并回收
Now this next section of recycling
下一个垃圾回收环节
isn’t the most glamorous.
没那么吸引人
Any kind of loose papers you have,
任何一种散纸类垃圾
so junk mail or envelopes or even like milk cartons.
如垃圾邮件 信封 甚至牛奶盒
Once you’re done with your milk carton
一旦你喝完了牛奶盒里的牛奶
you take off the little plastic cup
你需要把塑料瓶盖拧下来
and you throw it in the plastic bin.
并扔进装塑料制品的垃圾箱中
Then you gotta rinse out your milk carton and dry it out.
然后把牛奶盒冲洗干净再晾干
Afterwards, you pop it open so it’s all flat.
最后将盒子打开 它就变平了
And in case you didn’t know,
为免你们不知道怎么做
they have little instructions on the side here.
牛奶盒的侧面会有一些小指示
No missing children here.
不会有人再搞不懂了
These are instructions (Martina: *laughs*) about how to throw out your recycling properly.
这些是关于如何正确地丢弃可回收物品的指示
You’re suppose to split this open gracefully like (gruff voice) this.
首先你应该像我这样优雅地撕开它
Right
好了
With sheer elegance.
带着绝对的优雅
And then this little plastic bit right here… rip this off
继续将在这里的这个小塑料 ……扯掉
【gruff voice】 Recycling is so great!
垃圾回收真棒!
There you go, this goes with your plastics and recycling.
好了 这个放入可回收塑料制品中
This goes back in here
这个放到这里
with the rest of your paper.
和其他纸质品放在一起
They have to be thrown out in paper bags.
这些都必须要装在纸袋里丢弃
So this is ours and we actually collect a whole lot of paper bags.
所以这是我们装纸质品的纸袋 事实上我们收集了超多纸袋
Come with me to my paper bag corner.
来 给你们看看我的纸袋收藏角
There it is. There 【laughing】
就是这里 这里
We don’t have any nice place for it
我们家没有适合放这些袋子的地方
so we just jam all of our paper bags beside our fridge.
所以我们就把它们塞在冰箱旁边的缝隙里
So this is where we store all of our paper bags.
没错 这里就是我们用来存所有纸袋的地方
Again not the most glamorous
再次重申 没那么好
I’m sure that there’s some contraption that’s really good for store
当然 一定会有一些用于储存的巧妙的设计
but we haven’t figured out yet
但我们还没想出来
and it’s tough because these are tough
而且这很难 因为这些纸袋很难得到
to come by there are plenty of times we have garbage
很多时候我们有这种垃圾
and not enough paper bags.
然而没有足够的纸袋
A lot of supermarkets don’t actually give you paper bags for garbage
很多家超市不会给你装垃圾的纸袋
one does
但有一个会
Kinokuniya we only shop there
就是Kinokuniya 我们只去那购物
so we can get their paper bags in a while
所以我们可以偶尔拿到他们的纸袋
so that we could throw out our paper recycling
以便将我们的纸制品类可回收垃圾扔掉
In fact, when we came back from our Canada and U.S. trip,
实际上 当我们从加拿大和美国的旅行回来时
our luggage was mostly full of paper bags
我们的行李里装满了纸袋
We didn’t even bring souvenirs.
我们甚至都没有带回纪念品
It was like hey, look at all these paper bags
经常就像这样 嘿 快看 这些都是纸袋
I got to bring them back with us
我一定要把它们都带回去
and we collect these for safety sake in the future
而我们收集这些 主要是为了以防将来需要
Paper bags are very important to recycling in Japan Well,
纸袋在日本的回收体系中特别重要
i talked more… i talked about we are cycling up.
我还说我们在回收分类!
who’s ready for some more cards Warren
准备好迎接更多的纸板了吗?
who’s ready for the big boy paper
准备好迎接大纸袋了吗?
let’s do this
我们“开工”吧
I’m not even done yet as soon as
我还没说完呢
your paper bag is full and ready to be thrown out
一旦你的纸袋装满
on the designated paper day
准备在特定回收纸制品的日子扔掉
You can’t just leave it out on its own
你不能直接将它就这么扔掉
You need paper tape to seal the bag shut
你需要用纸带给袋子封口
you could buy this at your grocery store
纸带的话 你可以在杂货店买到
They have it along with the other bags and the twine and whatnot.
他们一般把它和其他袋子 麻绳之类的东西放在一起
We even talked about the twine yet
我们好像还没还讨论过麻绳
I know what you’re thinking am
我知道你正在想什么
I really watching a video where guys getting excited about twine for recycling and the answer is yes
我真的在看一个人们兴奋讨论麻绳回收的视频吗 是的
And we’re not even close to being finished.
我们还远未结束
So hold on to your underpants
所以坚持一下
this is gon na be a wild ride and by wild I mean
这将是一段疯狂的旅程 疯狂是指
as wild a video about recycling in Japan can be
一个日本垃圾回收视频所能达到的疯狂
Who’s ready for some more cardboard?
准备好迎接更多纸板了吗?
Who’s ready for the big boy paper? Let’s do this!
准备好迎接大纸袋了吗?我们“开工”吧!
So make sure that you close up your paper bag with the paper tape,
确保你用纸胶带黏上了袋口
I do have a confession to make
我要坦白一件事
This is actually the wrong tape
其实这个不是纸胶带
This is just brown duct tape that I’ve been using simply
这只是我一直在用的棕色胶带
because I forgot to buy paper tape this week
因为这周我忘了买纸胶带了
And we just recently ran out and I’m so ashamed
而且我们的纸胶带最近刚用完 我很惭愧
and I hope that nobody knows
我希望没有人知道
look you viewers
观众们
This is a secret between us don’t tell anybody else Ok,
这是我们之间的秘密 不要告诉别人哦
I will buy paper tape today.
我今天就会去买纸带
And this won’t happen again just do as what I said as I do. Ok.
这不会再发生了 就照着我说的去做 好吗
You get take that vinyl tape off. Yeah,
你得把胶带拿下来 对
this is just…just for demonstration sake
这个只是……只是为了作示范
I would never do this more than once of course
当然 我绝对不会再这样做了
Where does this tape go?
这个胶带该怎么处理呢?
Is this garbage or is this recycling?
它该当做垃圾还是可回收物?
Quickly!
快!
and tape
胶带的话
I think this one has three carbon atoms
我想这个胶带有三个碳原子
And five Northwest wind is coming
强度五级的西北风
at 70 kilometers an hour a v’ this way
正以每小时70公里的速度向这边吹来
I think the Blood Moon…
我觉得血月……
They’ll probably blow through the clear plastic bags the most
他们可能处理最多的是这种透明的塑料袋
because you’re gon na be using it for tin cans
因为它可以用来做镀锡白铁罐
for glass for plastic bottles and for vinyl
做镜子 塑料瓶以及黑胶唱片
so things like
因此像是这些
Plastic bags for containers
装东西的塑料袋
plastic bags from shopping
购物用剩的塑料袋
If you’re bananas,
如果你的香蕉曾经
for some reason we’re wrapped in plastics at one time
因为某种原因 被用塑料包裹着
This is really easy like crushed down so you can fit a lot
这些很容易就能压扁 所以在扔掉这些塑料之前
in here before you throw out your plastic
你就可以装下更多垃圾
But you want to make sure that if you
但是你必须要确保一点
have any food containers you rinse that off before
就是你在将装过食物的塑料制品扔进去前
you throw it in here it should
一定要将它冲洗干净
that you can take your hand and just stick it inside
这些应该干净到你可以将手插进去
And then shuffle it around and
在里面搅拌
then pull it back out again and go
然后拿出来
Smells like nothing, maybe a tiny bit of soy sauce
最后闻起来没有任何味道 可能会有丁点酱油味
Outside of tin cans glass
除了锡罐头 塑料玻璃
in the plastic that I’ve already shown you PET bottles go into their own bag
我也已经向你展示了如何正确处理PET瓶子
And here’s a cool Japan recycling fact for you
关于日本垃圾回收 这儿还有个很酷的事实要告诉你们
Japan was one
日本是最先
of the first countries to get on the PET bottle trend
使用PET瓶子的国家之一
I didn’t know what PET meant until I looked
之前 我根本不知道PET是什么意思
it up, but it turns out that PET
直到我查阅了一下资料
is a special type of biodegradable plastic
它其实是一种可生物降解的特殊塑料品种
That you can actually take and turn it
你可以将它变成别的东西
into something else so you can turn it into
可以将它变成聚酯纤维
polyester or other types of plastic bottles and there are some companies
或其他类型的塑料瓶
in Japan that became the first companies to make
日本有些企业也成为了第一批
Uniforms out of the recycled bottles
使用自己公司的回收瓶
that they recycled from their company pretty neato
来制造制服的企业 超棒
– – all aboard the pain train next
您所乘坐的是“痛苦”列车
stop boredom or should I say cardboard?
下一站 无聊站 或许应该说是纸板站?
You’re all night with my lame-ass jokes.
你们都听我讲了一晚上的冷笑话了
Now you have a whole bunch of cardboard
现在你有一大堆的硬纸板了
We got this little like Rolly stain right here
我们这里有个装纸板的小车
that we keep in our little shame dump hole
放在我们的耻辱“垃圾洞”中
Every house has a dump hole what you store
每个房子都会有一个“垃圾洞”
a bunch of crap that they don’t know what
用来放一大堆
else to do it and we store
暂时找不到用处的废品
our cardboard there and once it finally gets
我们把硬纸板存放在这里
full then what you have to do is
一旦它放满了
You start laying it out all flat
那么接下来要做的就是把他们打开放平
The first time that we try to throw
我们第一次试着丢弃硬纸板的时候
out our cardboard I did it the North American way
使用的是北美的方式
Which you’d like have one box and then
那就是准备一个盒子
you scoop up a whole bunch of boxes within that box
然后把一大堆盒子塞到那个盒子里
I’m sure you’ve seen that before on the whole box stuffing, right?
—我相信你之前肯定见过这种的方法 —塞得满满的一个箱子
—没错
But then our neighbor our granny neighbor
但是后来我们慈祥的邻居奶奶
Rang on our doorbell the next morning.
第二天早晨按响了我们的门铃
She had like twine and she
她拿来了绳子
had the paper tape and she’s like
还拿来了纸带
“You didn’t do it the right way, let me show you how”
她说 “你们这么做是错的 我来给你们做个示范”
And my heart sank.. and fell out my anus
然后我心慢慢地凉了…… 最后碎了一地
and now I’m never having that happen again
现在我再也不会发生这种事了
So I’m gonna show you so you
所以现在我要教会你
don’t have to feel the same shame you buy this little twine
这样你就不会像我一样尴尬了 首先你需要买一捆这种绳子
which is a nightmare mind you because you got
这捆绳子可能会像噩梦一样“缠着”你
to pull it off in the middle here and
因为你需要把绳子从中间拉出
it always gets stuck on something and
但是它总是会卡在这里或是那里
There’s always big clumps of it like hair balls.
而且总是一块块的像毛球一样
You just got to cut around it fortunately for this role
你就只能切断它 还好
I have been very slow and meticulous to not get this stuck,
这捆绳子 我一直都是非常慢并且特别小心才没卡住
but can tie this up like so
我们应该像这样把这些捆起来
Uh-huh
啊哈
Roll that around make it cut is so good.
然后转出一些绳子并剪断它
That’s many things like this
他现在做这些事情都已经很棒了
I didn’t relent I can tell you right now.
但是我告诉你 现在我并没有放松
That is the little kitty is very intrigued Ohhh!
因为那边的猫咪已经提起了兴趣
What’s that about?
那是什么?
All right So I tied up one side flippity doo-dah
好了 我已经绑好一边了 然后翻个筋斗
Which is the accurate term You flip this
意思是你需要把它翻过来
over I’m really interested in this
我真的对这个超感兴趣的
Ta-da!
哒哒
this goes out with your paper and your
这个可以和你的报纸
cans and your bottles and your used clothing and I think your
易拉罐 瓶子 旧衣服还有易爆物品一起扔
Explosives as well. Yes. Yes. There’s a bag for that Wow
没错 没错 是有特定装这些的袋子
We have we’ve barely scratched the surface and we’re recycling.
哇哦 原来我们平常所做的垃圾回收只是些皮毛
We still got so much more to go
看来我们还有很多要学的
perfect recycling example
完美的垃圾回收样本
So they thought it was a
所以他们认为这是一个
vegetable shop their boxes fold it into other boxes
蔬菜商店 他们的箱子需要折起来放在其他的箱子里
They put the styrofoam stacked and it’s just a beautiful piece
他们把聚苯乙烯泡沫塑料堆在一起
of organized art work
这简直就是一件有条理的艺术作品
Now for all items that can not be recycled such
那么那些不能被回收的物品
as food waste, balls,
比如食物残渣 球
aluminum foil, LPs,
铝箔 密纹唱片
rubber products, photographs of friends and families and exlovers and plastic containers
橡胶制品 与朋友 家人或者前任有关的照片
That can not be cleared They go
以及清洗不干净的塑料容器
into a designated City garbage bag
它们需要扔进特定的城市垃圾袋
which has to do with the
这种垃圾袋
Particular little tiny city that you’re in you
与你所在的特定小城市有关
have to purchase those at a grocery store
你必须去杂货铺
or the dollar store or even City Hall
一元店或者市政厅购买
They have all types
他们有各种大小种类的垃圾袋
of sizes of garbage bag the biggest one we’ve ever purchased are these big boy
我们买过最大的是这些家伙
So gigantic forty liter variety which
四十升的超大型
Actually makes me
在我回加拿大的时候
laugh when I go back to Canada because normal garbage bags
这个真的逗我笑 因为正常大小的垃圾袋
I could probably get into them and like tie myself up
我就可以钻进去 然后把自己系起来
in but this is like
但这个垃圾袋
Such a big boy garbage bag
对我们来说真的是太大了
for us ten of these cost about $ 8
这种垃圾袋10个需要八美金
Now on to our personal favorite
现在 我们个人最爱的垃圾袋
garbage bag it’s a 20 liters variety
是二十升的这款
This is what we use for our normal life
我们平常使用这款就够了
There’s just two
我们只有两个人
of us and a cat who poops a lot
加一只经常拉粑粑的猫咪
So we have to use all
所以我们需要
of our waste into here and honestly
把我们制造所有垃圾都扔进这个袋子里
It’s not a very big bag if you look
说实话 这个袋子就这么看起来真的不是很大
at it now because we recycle so much
因为我们回收了很多
We really only fill one or two of these
所以一个星期只会到一个或者两个这种袋子
a week and two would be maybe because we’re
用了两个可能还是因为
throwing out a huge pile of cat
我们扔了一大坨猫粑粑和猫砂
Poop and sand but otherwise,
除此之外
we really rarely fill these up really like looking for things to put in it
我们真的很少能将袋子装满 通常情况下 我们都是在找需要装进这个袋子的东西
We’ll empty all of our garbage bins
我们会清空所有的垃圾桶
from our washrooms all our q-tips all of our snotty nose tissues
在洗手间找出所以用过的棉签以及擤过鼻涕的纸巾
So really we’re like barely throwing out any garbage anymore
所以 真的 我们都几乎不扔垃圾了
Which I think is probably the whole point
我想这可能就是仔细回收垃圾的意义
of carefully recycling to reduce your waste right after this
来减少之后的垃圾产量
There is also a ten liter bag which we found a bit too small. Ah,
当然也有十升型号的袋子 但我们觉得有点小
look! A dead battery
看!一节废弃的电池
I need to throw this out.
我需要扔掉它
I guess I finally have use
我想 我总算可以用上
for this measly 5 liter bag
这个五升的小袋子了
I’m gonna throw this in here
我要将电池扔在这里
Stop you fool!
快停下来 你个傻子!
You need to go to City
你需要去市政厅
Hall and buy the designated red explosive bag Oh,
买特定的红色易爆垃圾袋 哦
it’s so small and then on one special day
那个袋子很小 在一个特殊的日子
You can bring it to the curb and leave it
你要把袋子拿到路边 放在那里
for the battery fairies to pick up.
之后会有电池仙女将它捡走
It’s usually on the paper day.
通常是在收纸制品的那天
or find the proper disposal bin
或者去找特定的处理箱
或者去找特定的处理箱
This actually isn’t a dead battery, I’m gon na put this,
这个其实不是废弃的电池
put that back in everything in here’s actually important
我要把它放回这里 这里的东西都很重要
we can’t actually show you what the red battery bag looks
我们没法儿给你们看红色电池袋长什么样
like because we just recently threw it out and
因为我们之前刚把它扔掉
I just wish we would have planned this sooner
我很后悔我们没能早点计划好
But anyways, it’s the size of a.. bla-
不论如何 它大概这么大……
Now some of you might have noticed that we
你们中可能有人注意到
actually have a new couch and the question is
我们换了张新沙发 那么问题来了
what happened to our old couch?
我们的旧沙发怎么了?
I had to call City Hall and set up
我必须要打给市政厅
a specific date for them to pick up the
跟他们订一个特定的日期 让他们取走沙发
couch when I set up that date
在我订日子的时候
they asked for the exact dimensions
他们向我询问了沙发准确的大小
of the couch and when I told him that they told me a
在我告诉他之后
Specific sticker that I had to get I
他们又告诉我 我必须要有一张特殊的贴纸
don’t know where to get that sticker.
我不知道去哪里弄那个贴纸
The people that helped us with moving the couch
帮我们移沙发的人
They bought the sticker for me,
他们给我买了那个贴纸
but I’m guessing it’s City Hall or convenience store
但我猜测应该是在市政厅或者便利店买的
If somebody knows please correct me in the
如果有人清楚的话
comment section below and then when it was
请在下面的评论区纠正我
finally time to pick it up you leave
然后就到了取沙发的日子
your couch out on the curb with the sticker
你需要把沙发 贴上贴纸放到路边
on it and the special garbage people come and
会有特殊收垃圾的人来把它捡走
pick it up and then you can
这样你就可以
Avoid your sticker of shame Are you done?
免受贴纸的羞耻 你闹够没?
I’m trying to do a YouTube.
我正在录视频
I think we’re nearly done explaining
我想我们应该差不多讲完了
all there is to know about recycling and garbage
所有关于回收和垃圾的知识
but there’s still more to know
但还有很多需要了解
And the degree from The King of Recycling
回收之王在等级介绍中指出
who states the following items are collected free of charge leaves and branches
回收下列物品不收费
of a maximum size of 50cm in length by
叶片和树枝的长度不超过50厘米
7 cm thick when bundled together the bundles diameter should be
厚度不超过7厘米 捆绑成一束时的直径应为……
The limit of it per house election
每户住宅回收量限定……
If you’re in your garden and you’re cutting
如果你在你的花园中修剪树枝
branches and cleaning the leaves and cutting the lawns
打扫树叶以及修剪草坪
You can do three bags
你可以放三袋垃圾在屋外
outside and they will pick it up for you on your garbage day
他们会在你的收垃圾日把它们带走
but if you have more than three
不过如果你的垃圾不只三袋
If you’ve got four you have to hold
比如你总共有四袋垃圾
that fourth one until the next
你就必须要一直存着这第四袋垃圾直到
Possible time period that it can be collected or they
下一个可能收垃圾的时间 但是这袋垃圾有可能被收走 也有可能
will not collect it and they will leave you a sticker of shame
他们没收走垃圾还给你留下了一张羞耻贴纸
Twice a month they actually have designated non burnable garbage days
他们还设置了一个月两次的不可燃垃圾回收日
Which for me doesn’t make sense
对我来说 这根本讲不通
because I think everything is burnable
因为我认为 只要你够努力
If you try hard enough
一切都是可燃的
This is when you throw out your glass panes,
在这天 你可以扔一些玻璃板
your pots or your light bulbs, your floppy disks,
锅 灯泡 软盘
your spoons and your forks,
勺子 叉子
or your paint cans and other such non burnable items
或者油漆罐以及其他不可燃物品
Now I have a lot of respect for garbage men.
我现在特别尊敬清洁工人
In fact before my dad became a high school teacher
事实上 我爸爸在成为高中教师之前
He was actually a garbage man.
他曾是一名清洁工
I know that they work really hard
我知道他们工作都很卖力
But the garbageman in Japan seemed to really
但日本的清洁工看起来真的很忙
hustle when the truck is going down the street
他们开着卡车到街道后
there’s one guy in the truck and there’s another guy that’s
会有一个人坐在车内
sprinting ahead and you checks and
另一个人“冲锋”在前
collects the garbage and they’re just like
他会检查并搬走垃圾
Constantly hustling like super busy bees
他们就一直这般忙碌着像一群忙得团团转的蜜蜂
and they’re really friendly and nice
而且他们都超友好的
They’re not gruff or mean if you’re going
一点都不粗鲁或是刻薄
by on your bike and you’re kind of in their way
比如如果你正好骑着自行车经过 挡住了他们的路
They’ll pull everything off to the side and
他们会把所有的东西放到一边
like smile and nod to you
然后向你微笑点头
It just seems like they’re just so nice
他们看起来真的超好
and they keep our city so clean. So,
而且他们让我们的城市如此干净
thank you garbage, man
所以 清洁工人们 谢谢你们
We really appreciate what you’re doing
我们真的很感谢你们所做的一切
When you finally done all the right things and
当你做好了所有的分类
you’ve tied up your garbage in the right bag
并且把垃圾都放进了正确的袋子里 系好袋口
and you’re ready to throw it out
最后打算把它扔掉
In apartments, they usually have
如果你住的是公寓
a designated garbage area that you can leave it
那里通常会有一片特定的垃圾区域 你只需把垃圾扔在这里就好了
But if you’re living in your own house,
但如果你住的是自己的房子
usually you leave it on the curb
你一般可以把垃圾放在路边
I do strongly advise when you put out your garbage you
我强烈建议 如果你要扔垃圾的话
either put it in a garbage bin like this that has a lock on top or
要么把垃圾扔进像这种顶上有个锁的 垃圾桶
Even some kind of vignetting that you could put on top
要么就扔进这种你可以罩住垃圾袋的网袋中
of it because of the crows the crows in Japan
这么做是为了防乌鸦
Do not mess around. They’re huge big
日本的乌鸦可不是吃素的
Terrifying beefy monsters like pterodactyls that black out the Sun
它们是一种巨大 可怕 强壮的怪物 就像翼龙一样能遮住太阳
We have plenty
我们花了很多天
of days that we’ve rolled our bikes through garbage day
在垃圾日骑着自行车转悠
and we’ve seen just the strong
我们看到了一辆结实的车
cart and we’ve seen just a roon carcasses of
也看到了整个街道遍布着一堆堆垃圾的残骸
garbage bags all over the streets because if crows
这都是因为乌鸦
will come and cruise and they will rip it
如果乌鸦来了
up and they’ll tear it up the
垃圾袋就会被撕成碎片
crows don’t clean up after themselves and they will
而且乌鸦做完这些后是不会自己整理的
leave you with the mess to clean up afterwards
他们会把这满地的狼藉留给你之后去清理
and they will leave you with the
并且它们会让你产生
Shame that you will feel around your neighbors
因为没能从乌鸦口中保护好你的垃圾
because you did not protect your garbage from the crows
而在邻居面前感受到的羞耻感
SHAME ON YOU FOREINGNER, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES-
你们这些外国人真丢人 从我的错误中吸取教训吧
– actually that never happened to me,
其实这并没有发生在我身上
but I saw it happening to other people
但我见过这发生在别人身上
Look at the size of the locks on this thing.
看 这上面的锁可真大
Let me also just say that I ran back afterwards
我还想说
after getting that footage because there’s been oh shoot they’re here from house
我在拍完那段视频后跑了回来 因为有…… 哦 天呐 他们从房子里出来了
There have been some times that I have messed
我之前有过几次 把垃圾搞得乱七八糟
up the garbage and I have received a notice
并且还收到了张羞耻贴
of shame and I don’t want them
我不想让他们知道
To know what house is associated with me.
我住在哪个房子里
So I’m hiding here, but I’m watching them from a distance
所以我躲在这里 并且在远处观察他们
I hope they don’t know where I live
我希望他们不知道我住在哪
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
It’s garbage date for my village.
今天是我这个小村庄垃圾回收的日子
So I am just cleaning up the village
所以我正在打扫村庄
It was getting a little bit on the bedraggled side.
它变得有点脏
That’s so Dirt In front of my mushrooms here
原来如此 没错 你看 我的蘑菇前面有灰尘
Mm-hmm
嗯哼
so just putting together
所以把他们按正确的模式组合起来
the correct pattern Poor doc he was
这是个可怜的医生
in such a dirty situation
他住在这么脏的环境下
It’s a nice looking Tanuki you got there.
你放这儿的狸猫真好看
Thanks he guards our house.
谢谢 他守卫着我们的房子
What does he guard our house from?
他保护我们的房子不受谁的伤害?
Other Tanukies. Other Tanukies?
其他的小浣熊 其他的小浣熊?
For those of you
对于那些
that saw our video and clever Japanese packaging we did read some comments about people being
对那些看了我们《clever Japanese packaging》视频的人 我们确实读到了一些评论
concerned about the vast amount of plastic being used
担忧人们大量使用塑料
but I think that you can see that Japan
但是我觉得在这儿
really takes is recycling seriously here if
你能看到日本对垃圾回收的重视
You haven’t seen the video on clever Japanese packaging.
如果你没看过《clever Japanese packaging》视频
I made a little playlist of other informative videos
我做了一个小小的播放列表 里面有一些其他有用的视频
You could click on the link here
你可以点击这里的链接
And if you did find this video somewhat informative and useful
如果你觉得这个视频能提供一些有用的信息
make sure you subscribe to our channels where we have
那么就请你关注我们的频道
more travel tips and more information about Japan to come and
我们会在其中提供更多的旅行小技巧以及与日本有关的小知识
Lastly for me this system
最后 对我来说
in Japan seems a little bit crazy and overwhelming but maybe in your country.
日本的这个垃圾回收系统似乎有一点疯狂和极端 但也许在你的城市
It’s normal I’m not sure so
这很寻常 不过我不是很清楚
please let me know
所以请在评论区域告诉我
in the comment section what it’s like in your country if
在你的国家 垃圾是怎么处理的
Recycling is the same, or if Japan
是与日本一样的回收系统
just does go a little bit above and
还是日本在垃圾处理这块儿
beyond when it comes to the garbage disposal
确实更先进一些

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

日本的垃圾分类系统

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

TedLin

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9H--PolzH8

相关推荐