ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

时空穿梭-洛杉矶泛美航空之旅 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

时空穿梭-洛杉矶泛美航空之旅

Time Travel to Golden Age of Airlines | The Pan Am Experience in Los Angeles CA

可卡因:危险和诱惑
Cocaine: the Perils and the Glamour
哇!
Wow!
约翰·特拉沃尔塔和可卡因
John Travolta and cocaine.
大家好
What’s up everybody?
欢迎回到我们的频道
And welcome back to the channel.
我是亚历克斯 我是马尔科
I’m Alex. I’m Marko
你现在观看的是《哇嘎兄弟》
And you are watching Vagabrothers.
今天这期视频非常特别
Today is a very special episode
因为我们要穿越到过去
And that’s because we are traveling back in time.
我们将在Air Hollywood公司回到航空旅行的黄金时代
We’re going to the Golden Age of air travel here at Air Hollywood.
这是个电影场景 完完全全复制了
It’s a movie set that’s been recreated to be an exact replica of
一架1973年的泛美航空班机
a 1973 Pan Am flight.
了解我们的朋友们知道
So if you guys know us,
我们的母亲曾经是泛美航空的一名空姐
you know that our mother used to fly for Pan Am.
所以我们主要是想给她一份特殊招待
So basically we’re going to treat her,
带着她回到过去
taking her back in time with us,
也带上我们的父亲
bringing our dad as well and
看看这一点似曾相识的感觉
seeing if this little slice of deja- vu is
是否和1973年飞行时的感觉一样
what it was really like to fly in 1973.
你准备好了吗 我准备好了 走吧
Are you ready? I’m ready. Let’s go
你们是谁?我们是你的父母 真的吗?
Who are you guys? We’re your parents. Really?
这是我们的妈妈 吉尔和罗伯特
This is our mom. Jill and Roberto.
你什么时候成为泛美航空的空姐?
When did you start flying for Pan Am?
这是个很好的问题 在1977年 哇 我知道的
That is a good one…1977. Wow. I know.
老爸 你是在哪里遇见老妈的?
And Dad, where did you meet our mother?
1980年9月12日我在瑞士的一辆火车上遇到她
I met her on a train in Switzerland on September 12, 1980.
我买了一张从新西兰出发的单程票
I’d bought a one-way ticket from New Zealand,
我在世界各地旅行
and I was traveling around the world and
我在火车换乘时遇到她 我看到三个女人
I met as I was changing trains. I saw these three women
挤上了火车 其中一个就是你母亲
getting on a train, and one of them was your mum
另外两个是她的姐妹
and the other two were her siblings.
我们在泛美航空 一起旅行了一个月
We were traveling together for a month on Pan Am.
在你结婚前 泛美航空会给你几张价值25美金的机票 让你和兄弟姐妹们环游世界
When you weren’t married, they gave you $25 tickets to go around the world with your siblings
所以当我们遇到这个一起坐火车的家伙 四人就结伴旅行
So we were the four of us traveling together when we ran into this guy who followed us onto the train
是在瑞士
in Switzerland.
你可能会说 这就像宝莱坞里的电影情节一样
As you might tell, it’s like something out of a Bollywood movie.
我们父母的确就是这样相遇的 所以我们的环球旅行经验
Our parents really did meet like that. So any of our globe-trotting
也都是来自他们两个人
skills come from these two people.
谢谢你们 你们准备好
Thank you both. You guys ready to
回到1973年
travel back to the year 1973 and board
并搭乘一架泛美航空班机了吗?
a Pan Am flight?.
是的 我们准备好了
We are. We are ready.
第一件事 我们要办理登机手续
So first things first, we’ve got to check in.
然后在休息室等待30分钟
Then we’ve got 30 minutes here in the
之后飞机就会起飞
lounge before the flight departs.
这是她 噢 天哪
She’s this one. Oh my god.
这太酷了
How cool is that?
等等 老妈
Wait a second, Mom….
你可以在飞机上抽烟?
you could smoke on the plane?
你可以在飞机上抽烟
You could smoke in the plane,
机舱分为两部分
and it was divided in half,
要在飞机上工作 新进员工都要先在吸烟区工作
and when I had to work on the plane, the junior people always had to work in the smoking zone because you’d
因为下了飞机之后你会一直咳嗽
get off the plane and you’d be coughing.
我记得是在横渡大西洋的时候
I remember doing a transatlantic
我们坐在吸烟区后面第一排 天哪
and we were one row behind the smoking behind the smoking row. OMG
你还不如坐在吸烟区里
You’d might as well be in the smoking zone.
那大麻烟呢?
What about a doobie?
有人带大麻烟到飞机上吗?
Did anybody ever take doobies on there?
没有 肯定有人带
No, they didn’t. Yeah, they did.
是的 我会带
That’s a yes. I would have.
我们应该感谢我们的父母
We should just give a massive thank you to our parents for
让我们在年轻的时候有机会去旅行
the opportunity to travel when we were young.
所以感谢泛美航空 感谢达美航空所有人员 还有备用机票
so thank you Pan Am and thank you Delta Air Lines for all those Buddy passes and all the standby tickets and
感谢他们让我们在年轻的时候能感受这个世界
for giving us, you know, a sense of the world at a young age.
机组人员和飞行员刚刚到了
The flight crew and the pilots have just arrived.
这通常意味着飞机很快就要起飞了
That usually means the plane’s going to take off pretty soon.
兄弟 你的第一感觉?
First thoughts, Bro?
这感觉像一部怀旧色情片
This is like nostalgia porn.
对我们来说 这真的很酷
This is like something that’s really cool for us because
不仅仅是因为超高的还原度
not only is it extremely accurate,
这对我们来说也很疯狂 因为我们从小到大
but it’s really crazy for us because we’ve grown up hearing about the
老妈给我们讲了很多故事 在泛美航空时的辉煌岁月
glory days in Pan Am with our mom telling stories,
这些我们从未亲眼见过
which we’ve never really seen ourselves.
你激动吗?
Are you excited?
进入泛美航空世界 我很激动
I’m excited to enter Pan Am’s world.
我有超过25年没有走进泛美航空的机舱了
It’s only been over 25 years since I stepped on a Pan Am Clipper.
为什么你想成为一名空姐?
What made you want to be a flight attendant?
我想成为空姐是因为我喜欢学习外语
I wanted to be a flight attendant because I loved studying foreign languages
你们好
Hello, you two.
我在高中和大学都学过外语
I studied them in high school and in college.
我从未离开过美国
I had never left the U.S. , and
我想去看看这个世界
I wanted to be able to see the world.
我想唯一的方法就是成为一名泛美航空的空姐
I thought the only way to do that is to become a Pan Am stewardess,
而且我被录用了 因为当时我会意大利语
and I was hired because I spoke Italian at the time.
我去了纽约 飞到罗马 飞到威尼斯 世界各地到处飞
I went to New York ,flew to Rome, flew to Venice flew everywhere
说着意大利语
speaking Italian.
接下来我想邀请我们头等舱和大型远程客机机舱的乘客登机
At this time I’d like to invite our First Class and Clipper Class passengers to board.
方便的话 我们也邀请泛美航空董事会成员登机
We also invite any Pan Am FT members board at your leisure.
今晚各位会坐在客机机舱
You guys will be sitting in the Clipper Class this evening,
就在我们身后的位置
which is right back behind us.
但在起飞前 也欢迎参观上层甲板或主机舱
But until we take off, you’re welcome to check out the upper deck or the main cabin.
祝您玩的开心 欢迎乘坐泛美航空
Enjoy. Thank you for flying Pan Am.
看这个 太棒了
Look at this. This is great.
很高兴你母亲能再次见到自己曾经喜欢的一件事物
Great to see your mother in an element that she used to enjoy.
这是一架747客机的内部
This is the interior of a 747,
它被命名为胡安·特里普
and they’ve given it the name of Juan Trippe,
胡安·特里普是泛美航空公司的创始人
which was the founder of Pan Am.
那也是波音公司生产线上第一架747型客机
And that was the first 747 off the
我觉得这架飞机很酷
assembly line at Boeing, which is I think pretty cool.
这是一张我们训练班的照片
This is a picture of my training class.
我们都在纽约接受训练
We were all trained in New York,
然后整个训练班被送往伦敦 那是我们首个工作地
and then the whole class was shipped to London as for our first base.
泛美航空提供三个晚上的酒店住宿
Pan Am gave us three nights in a hotel,
之后我们要自己找到住的地方
and then we had to find our own place to live.
你住在哪儿?
Where did you live?
我和另一个女生住在机场附近 我并不喜欢那里
I lived with one gal next to the airport, and I didn’t like it.
所以我最后找了其他朋友
So finally I found my other friends,
她们有空余的房间
and they had an opening in the house
是她们刚租的
they had just rented,
我们被叫做富勒姆五朵金花
and we were called the Fulham Five.
我想我没有带照片
I don’t think I brought that picture.
所以这是我在伦敦住的地方
So this was where I lived in London, and
这张是旅行前拍的
that was right before a trip.
这是我们在楼上
Here we are upstairs.
这是楼上用餐的地方 那是我
This is the upstairs dining. There I am.
我第一次见你母亲时
When I first met your mum,
她在飞行中 当时她的工作地在纽约
she was flying..she was based in New York and she was flying
从纽约飞到东京成田机场
New York-Tokyo, Narita.
在此期间 泛美航空首先发行了随身听
In the course of that, they first released the Walkman
我不确定具体是哪一年
I’m not sure what year this was.
我想实际是……我认为是80年代 不 我想是70年代
I think it’s actually…I think it’s 80s. No, I think it’s 70s,
但它是最初的随身听
but it’s the first Walkman ever.
这张是在泛美航空客机上准备前往欧洲 这张是在瑞士
Here we are on the plane in the Pan Am Clipper going to Europe where we were in Switzerland.
是的 是我的姐妹 我在这儿 你父亲看到我们站在那 然后跟着我们上火车
Yes, my sisters and I are here, and Rob sees us standing there and follows us onto the train.
这张我们在聊天 他在和我探讨人生
There we are talking. He’s already explaining life to me.
你可以看到她不是非常能理解我
You can see she doesn’t quite understand me.
我已经喜欢上他
And already I really like him.
你旅行时是怎么约会的?
How do you date someone when you travel?
怎么约会?因为当时没有手机 没有网络 没有即时通讯
How do you date? Because back then there were no cell phones, no internet.No instant message.
也没有脸书
No Facebook.
我们通过航空邮件给对方写信 把情意与思念
We would write each other letters on aerograms, those blue things
写进信纸 一张一张折好寄出
that you fold into one another and send.
我们得去美国运通公司取信
We would have to go to American Express to pick up the letters.
所以你永远不知道会有什么事情发生 但我会说
So you never really knew if anything was going to happen, but I would say
我会在伦敦短暂停留
I’m going to have a layover in London or in
或是在法兰克福市 这是我到那的日期
Frankfurt, and this is the date
这是我住的宾馆 然后他就会出现
I’ll be there ;and this is the hotel; and then he showed up.
哇 离开你母亲后 我去了希腊 接着去了北非
Wow. So after I left your mother, I went down to Greece and then N. Africa.
我们约定好2个月后 也就是11月 在罗马见面
We agreed that we were going to meet two months later in Rome in November.
这是我们第二次见面
That’s for the second time we met each other.
之后我们在罗马呆了一个星期
And then after that we had a week in Rome together.
在那之后 我们在伦敦见面
And then and after that we met in London.
罗伯带着他的背包就来了
Rob came in with his backpack,
下午我们一起去散步
and we went walking that afternoon.
那个时候天气很冷 很多鸭子
It was freezing cold and the ducks were
在泰晤士河上滑行 然后他说
skidding off the Thames, and he says,
“我来加州过圣诞怎么样?”
“How about I come to California for Christmas?”
是在1980年 我说“当然 为什么不呢?”
This is a 1980, and I said, “Sure, why not?”
-所以他来了 -也没有再离开
-So he came.-And he never left.
他没有离开 没有
He did not leave, no.
为泛美航空干杯
Cheers to Pan Am.
没有航空公司 你们就不会相遇
Without the airline, you guys would never have met.
是的 没错
Right, exactly.
我想问的是 后来发生了什么?
All I’ve got to say is what happened?
航空公司怎么了?这令人吃惊
What happened to the airlines? This is amazing.
我们应该重现过去的辉煌岁月 过去的辉煌岁月
We ought to bring it back… the good old days. The good old days.
让航空旅行重回鼎盛期
Make air travel great again.
给我讲讲奢侈品
Tell us about luxury.
当时的奢侈品是什么样的水平?
What was the luxury level like then?
我们有一个站立式酒吧
We had a stand-up bar,
会做各种鸡尾酒
and we would make cocktails
用的是大瓶子
out of big bottles,
不是小瓶子 你要知道 谁配制的酒就得由谁负责上酒
not the little minis, but you know you mix the drink, you do it.
我学会了怎么在狭小的区域烹饪
I learned how to cook in a really small area.
我们会有生的肉 生的菲力牛排
And we would get raw meat, raw filet mignon.
不是微波食物吗?
It wasn’t a microwaved meal?
不是 所有食材都要自己煮 即使是在机舱后面 要节约
No, you had to cook everything and even in the back for economy.
后面有一个大厨房 你会有一只大锡锅
There was a huge galley in the back and you’d get big tin pans
里面都是食物 你要把食物加热 然后就能……我们称之为
full of food and you’d heat the food and then you would actually….we call it
“食物装盘” 你会站在厨房后面 说着蔬菜 肉
“dishing up.” You’d stand in the back galley, and you’d say vegetable, meat,
沙拉 诸如此类 你将它摆到盘子里 然后端给后面的这些人
salad, whatever. You’d put it on the plate, and you would hand carry the trays up to hundreds of people in the back.
好了 我们在洛杉矶安全着陆 该下飞机了
All right, we’ve landed safely back in Los Angeles, and it’s time to deboard.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
今天晚上你最喜欢哪一部分?
What was your favorite part of the evening?
是晚餐 非常真实 手推车 烤牛肉 每样食物都很新鲜
The meal. It was so authentic. The cart, the roast beef, everything fresh
精心呈现在我们面前
carved in front of us.
还有制服 每个时期的都有
And also the uniforms, and all through the ages.
它们看起来很不错
They look absolutely great.
老妈 让你最怀念的是什么?
What made you the most nostalgic, Mom?
我想是飞机内部
I guess the interior of the airplane.
只要想到我在那些飞机上工作了很多年
Just knowing that I was on those planes for so many years,
而现在它们都不在了
and now they’re gone.
所有的一切都身临其境 我想对于伴随着父母照片长大的我们来说
Everything was super immersive. I think having grown up with photos of our parents,
尤其是老妈曾在泛美航空工作
especially our mom on Pan Am airplanes.
这是一次非常真实的体验
This was such an authentic experience
我觉得自己就在20世纪70年代 很真实
I actually felt like I was in the 1970s. Really authentic.
我想正如你所说
I think like you said it kind of gave
它为每张照片赋予了庄严感 做成相册集也更具真实感
gravitas to all these photos and kind of took a scrapbook and made it real.
年轻时的妈妈 这一定非常珍贵
Mom back in the day, this would have been gold.
我有些难过 航空旅行的辉煌时代已经过去 因为他们的服务真的很周到
I’m kind of sad that the glory days of air travel are gone because the service was impeccable.
这场时装秀也很棒
the fashion show was great.
我想这是一次有趣又特别的经历
I think that was a really fun, unique experience.
所以非常感谢Air Hollywood公司对我们的招待
So big thanks to Air Hollywood for hosting us.
如果你想亲自体验一番 下方有链接
If you want to check us out for yourself, there’re links down below.
好了关注《哇嘎兄弟》的朋友们 如果你喜欢这期视频
All right Vagabuddies, if you enjoyed this video
你知道该怎么做:为它点赞 分享给好友 订阅频道
you know what to do: give it a thumbs -up, share with your friends, and subscribe.
如果还没有打开消息推送通知 就请打开它
Turn on notifications if you have not already…. and
同时 保持好奇心 不断探索 我们会在下次旅行中再见
in the meantime, stay curious, keep exploring, and we’ll see you guys on the road.
再见
Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

哇嘎兄弟带着父母重温航空旅行的辉煌岁月

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

伸手触到太阳

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f09ZgfdsvAw

相关推荐