未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱无国界

Thoughts on humanity, fame and love | Shah Rukh Khan

大家好
Namaskar.
我是一位电影明星 今年51岁了
I’m a movie star, I’m 51 years of age,
但我还不到要打肉毒杆菌的地步
and I don’t use Botox as yet.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
尽管如此 我戏里戏外都当自己21岁
So I’m clean, but I do behave like you saw like a 21-year-old in my movies.
对 没错
Yeah, I do that.
我贩卖梦想 也向数百万的印度人传递着爱
I sell dreams and I peddle love to millions of people back home in India
他们都相信 我是世界上最棒的梦中情人
who assume that I’m the best lover in the world.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
偷偷告诉你 其实我不是
If you don’t tell anyone, I’m going to tell you I’m not,
但是我宁可大家 一直相信这个误会
but I never let that assumption go away.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我也听说
I’ve also been made to understand
今天在座的很多人 从来没看过我的电影
there are lots of you here who haven’t seen my work,
我真为你们感到遗憾
and I feel really sad for you.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
(掌声)
(Applause)
好吧 我承认我是有些自恋
That doesn’t take away from the fact that I’m completely self-obsessed,
搞得好像电影明星 本来都这么自以为是似的
as a movie star should be.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
这就是为什么我的朋友 克里斯和朱莉叶找我来这里
That’s when my friends, Chris and Juliet called me here
来聊聊未来的“你们”
to speak about the future “you.”
自然而然地 我就要先聊聊现在的“我”
Naturally, it follows I’m going to speak about the present me.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
因为我真的相信 人性和我很像
Because I truly believe that humanity is a lot like me.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
它就是 就像是
It is. It is.
一个正在老去的电影明星
It’s an aging movie star,
一边要想着与周围的新生事物抗争
grappling with all the newness around itself,
还要考虑自己 从一开始到底学得对不对
wondering whether it got it right in the first place,
一边要想办法
and still trying to find a way
保持我表面的光鲜亮丽
to keep on shining regardless.
我出生在印度首都 新德里的一个难民营里
I was born in a refugee colony in the capital city of India, New Delhi.
而我的父亲是一位自由战士
And my father was a freedom fighter.
我的母亲呢 也活得像个战士
My mother was, well, just a fighter like mothers are.
听起来有点像是原始人
And much like the original homo sapiens,
我们为了生存而苦苦挣扎
we struggled to survive.
在我20岁出头的时候
When I was in my early 20s,
我爸妈就过世了
I lost both my parents,
对于现在的我来说 不得不承认我有点忘了
which I must admit seems a bit careless of me now,
但是…
but —
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我依稀记得的是我爸过世那晚
I do remember the night my father died,
我记得是一位邻居载我们到医院的
and I remember the driver of a neighbor who was driving us to the hospital.
他一个人喃喃着“人死了就收不到小费了”
He mumbled something about “dead people don’t tip so well”
然后消失在了黑夜中
and walked away into the dark.
那时我才14岁
And I was only 14 then,
我把我爸的尸体放在后座
and I put my father’s dead body in the back seat of the car,
我的妈妈坐在副驾驶上
and my mother besides me,
我就准备开车要从医院回家
I started driving back from the hospital to the house.
我妈哭到一半 忽然转头问我
And in the middle of her quiet crying, my mother looked at me and she said,
“儿子 你怎么会开车的?”
“Son, when did you learn to drive?”
然后我想了一下 告诉我妈妈说
And I thought about it and realized, and I said to my mom,
“刚刚学会的 妈妈”
“Just now, Mom.”
(笑声)
(Laughter)
自从那天晚上之后
So from that night onwards,
就好像是人性 步入了青春期一样
much akin to humanity in its adolescence,
我学会了最基本的生存方式
I learned the crude tools of survival.
老实说 其实这些生活的条条框框不难学
And the framework of life was very, very simple then, to be honest.
反正你有什么吃什么
You know, you just ate what you got
人家叫你做什么就做什么
and did whatever you were told to do.
我曾以为 ”腹腔 (Celiac)“ 是一种蔬菜
I thought celiac was a vegetable,
“素食主义者(Vegan)” 是电影星际迷航里的“瓦肯族 (Vulcan)”
and vegan, of course, was Mr. Spock’s lost comrade in “Star Trek.”
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我还相信你们都会和 自己第一个约会的女孩结婚
You married the first girl that you dated,
相信会修汽车化油器 就算是个汽车专家了
and you were a techie if you could fix the carburetor in your car.
天真地以为英文单词 “gay” (同性恋)就只是开心的意思
I really thought that gay was a sophisticated English word for happy.
理所当然地以为”Lesbian” (女同性恋)就是葡萄牙首都里斯本(Lisbon)
And Lesbian, of course, was the capital of Portugal, as you all know.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
好吧 我扯远了
Where was I?
我们依赖着的体制生活
We relied on systems
是祖祖辈辈们 用血汗创造出来的成果
created through the toil and sacrifice of generations before
为了来庇护我们的
to protect us,
我们相信政府一定在为人民的美好未来而努力
and we felt that governments actually worked for our betterment.
科学是简单而富有逻辑
Science was simple and logical,
苹果也还只是一种水果
Apple was still then just a fruit
先被夏娃咬了一口 之后又砸到了牛顿
owned by Eve first and then Newton,
还不是现在斯蒂芬乔布斯的品牌
not by Steve Jobs, until then.
而阿基米德大喊着:“我知道了!”
And “Eureka!” was what you screamed
其实只是想在街上裸奔的借口
when you wanted to run naked on the streets.
你为了工作随遇而安
You went wherever life took you for work,
大家大多都对你很友善
and people were mostly welcoming of you.
迁徙也只是一个词语
Migration was a term then
用来形容西伯利亚白鹤飞越国界 而非难民
still reserved for Siberian trains, not human beings.
更重要的是 你可以做你自己
Most importantly, you were who you were
你可以说你想要说的
and you said what you thought.
然后在我将近30岁时
Then in my late 20s,
我搬到了热闹而繁华的孟买都市区
I shifted to the sprawling metropolis of Mumbai,
我的人生
and my framework,
就像人性进入了工业革命
like the newly industrialized aspirational humanity,
发生了翻天覆地的变化
began to alter.
要在千变万化的城市中寻求生存
In the urban rush for a new, more embellished survival,
一切都变得不一样了
things started to look a little different.
我遇见了来自世界各地的人
I met people who had descended from all over the world,
来自不同的种族 拥有不同的面孔、性别、财富
faces, races, genders, money-lenders.
我的价值观开始改变
Definitions became more and more fluid.
你的职业成了定义你的标准
Work began to define you at that time
这一切变得无比客观
in an overwhelmingly equalizing manner,
所有的体制对于我来说都变得不再可靠
and all the systems started to feel less reliable to me,
变得很难去
almost too thick to hold on
去解释人的多样性
to the diversity of mankind
而且人类也是需要 不断进步、成长的
and the human need to progress and grow.
许多想法变得更加自由 传播速度也越来越快
Ideas were flowing with more freedom and speed.
我经历了人类创新与合作的奇迹
And I experienced the miracle of human innovation and cooperation,
还有我自己创造的奇迹
and my own creativity,
当我得到所有的支持和资源
when supported by the resourcefulness of this collective endeavor,
是它们把我推上了巨星的位置
catapulted me into superstardom.
我开始意识到我成功了
I started to feel that I had arrived,
在我40岁左右 我感觉自己真的就像是身处云端
and generally, by the time I was 40, I was really, really flying.
我变得无所不在 无所不能
I was all over the place.
你知道 到目前为止 我拍了50部电影
You know? I’d done 50 films by then
和超过200首歌舞插曲
and 200 songs,
马来西亚授予我勋爵
and I’d been knighted by the Malaysians.
法国政府给我颁发 最高的平民荣誉
I had been given the highest civil honor by the French government,
虽然我至今还念不出 那个头衔的名字
the title of which for the life of me I can’t pronounce even until now.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
抱歉法国 还是非常感激你们颁奖给我
I’m sorry, France, and thank you, France, for doing that.
但是比那个更大的荣幸是 我见到了安吉丽娜朱莉(Angelina Jolie)
But much bigger than that, I got to meet Angelina Jolie —
(笑声)
(Laughter)
虽然就只有两秒半
for two and a half seconds.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
但是我觉得她一定记得我们在哪里见过
And I’m sure she also remembers that encounter somewhere.
好吧 也许没有
OK, maybe not.
我也曾和孟汉娜 (Hannah Montana) 同桌共进晚餐
And I sat next to Hannah Montana on a round dinner table
虽然她几乎都是背对着我的
with her back towards me most of the time.
就像我说的 我身处云端 从麦莉到朱莉 我的事业到达了巅峰
Like I said, I was flying, from Miley to Jolie,
人性也随之驰骋 在这黄金的岁月里
and humanity was soaring with me.
可以说我和人性的发展 几乎是都到达了巅峰
We were both pretty much flying off the handle, actually.
之后发生的变化各位都知道
And then you all know what happened.
网络出现了
The internet happened.
在我快要50岁的时候
I was in my late 40s,
我默默地玩起了推特
and I started tweeting like a canary in a birdcage
然后期待圈外人也能 有兴趣窥探我的内在世界
and assuming that, you know, people who peered into my world
或者欣赏
would admire it
我所相信的那些奇迹
for the miracle I believed it to be.
但是事情并没有 如我和人们所预料的
But something else awaited me and humanity.
我们以为想法和梦想
You know, we had expected an expansion of ideas and dreams
会随着网络扩散出去
with the enhanced connectivity of the world.
没想到的是
We had not bargained for the village-like enclosure of thought,
那些固步自封的成见、断论和解读
of judgment, of definition
也随着自由与思想的革命
that flowed from the same place
一同产生
that freedom and revolution was taking place in.
我说的每一句话都会 以不同的方式被解读
Everything I said took a new meaning.
我做的每一件事 不论好坏还是美丑
Everything I did — good, bad, ugly —
就在那里让全世界去评论和判断
was there for the world to comment upon and judge.
事实上我没做过的事或说过的话
As a matter of fact, everything I didn’t say or do also
也要面临着同样的命运
met with the same fate.
四年前
Four years ago,
我和我太太高丽决定要第三个孩子
my lovely wife Gauri and me decided to have a third child.
结果网上居然说
It was claimed on the net
那是我的大儿子(Aryan Khan)的小孩
that he was the love child
我的大儿子
of our first child
他四年前只有15岁
who was 15 years old.
网上居然说 是他在罗马尼亚
Apparently, he had sown his wild oats with a girl
和他的女友搞车震播下的野种
while driving her car in Romania.
而且啊 还流出一段假视频
And yeah, there was a fake video to go with it.
我们全家都不堪其扰
And we were so disturbed as a family.
我的儿子 现在19岁了
My son, who is 19 now,
现在就算你只是 跟他打个招呼说“你好”
even now when you say “hello” to him,
他都会马上说
he just turns around and says,
“嘿伙计 我根本没有欧洲驾照”
“But bro, I didn’t even have a European driving license.”
(笑声)
(Laughter)
是啊
Yeah.
在这个崭新的世界里
In this new world,
慢慢地真假变得难以区分
slowly, reality became virtual and virtual became real,
我开始觉得
and I started to feel
我不能做我自己 我不能随便发表我的想法
that I could not be who I wanted to be or say what I actually thought,
而此时的人性
and humanity at this time
就跟我一模一样
completely identified with me.
和我一起步入了中年危机
I think both of us were going through our midlife crisis,
人性就像我 变成了一个整天被狗仔队追赶的主角
and humanity, like me, was becoming an overexposed prima donna.
我开始贩卖一切
I started to sell everything,
从发油到柴油发电机
from hair oil to diesel generators.
而人性开始收买一切
Humanity was buying everything
从原油到核反应堆
from crude oil to nuclear reactors.
你知道 为了重新塑身 我甚至还想过
You know, I even tried to get into a skintight superhero suit
穿超人紧身衣
to reinvent myself.
我必须承认我彻底失败了
I must admit I failed miserably.
在此打个岔 代表蝙蝠侠、蜘蛛人
And just an aside I want to say on behalf of all the Batmen, Spider-Men
还有这个世界的超人们
and Supermen of the world,
请各位把掌声送给他们
you have to commend them,
因为穿超人装胯下超疼
because it really hurts in the crotch, that superhero suit.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我忍不住要提一下
Yeah, I’m being honest. I need to tell you this here.
真的很痛
Really.
于是一不小心 我就发明了我的新舞步
And accidentally, I happened to even invent a new dance form
无意间成了一股新的潮流
which I didn’t realize, and it became a rage.
不介意的话
So if it’s all right,
反正你们也知道我脸皮比较厚 我要跳一下
and you’ve seen a bit of me, so I’m quite shameless, I’ll show you.
这叫做(腰布舞)Lungi dance《钦奈快车》歌舞
It was called the Lungi dance.
不介意的话 我在这里给你们秀两招 虽然没有很厉害
So if it’s all right, I’ll just show you. I’m talented otherwise.
(欢呼)
(Cheers)
所以跳起来就是这样子的
So it went something like this.
(腰布舞)隆基丹斯 隆基丹斯 …
Lungi dance. Lungi dance. Lungi dance. Lungi dance.
隆基丹斯 隆基丹斯…
Lungi dance. Lungi dance. Lungi dance. Lungi dance.
隆基丹斯 隆基丹斯 隆基
Lungi dance. Lungi dance. Lungi dance. Lungi.
就是这舞步 风靡一时
That’s it. It became a rage.
(欢呼)
(Cheers)
真的很火
It really did.
除了我之外 真的没人知道为什么会这样
Like you notice, nobody could make any sense of what was happening except me,
不过我也不在乎 真的
and I didn’t give a damn, really,
因为整个世界 所有的人
because the whole world, and whole humanity,
其实都和我一样茫然失措
seemed as confused and lost as I was.
但我没有放弃
I didn’t give up then.
我试图在社交媒体上 重新塑造自己的形象
I even tried to reconstruct my identity on the social media
就像其他人一样
like everyone else does.
我认为如果我常发 一些有哲理的推文
I thought if I put on philosophical tweets out there
人们也许会觉得我很有内涵
people will think I’m with it,
但我也收到一些回复
but some of the responses I got from those tweets
我真的完全看不懂 你知道吗?
were extremely confusing acronyms which I didn’t understand. You know?
像那类缩写或网络新词 ROFL(笑死我了) LOL(笑出声)
ROFL, LOL.
还有“Adidas” 有人在我 非常有哲理的推文下回复这些词
“Adidas,” somebody wrote back to one of my more thought-provoking tweets
我还想我发的和运动品牌阿迪达斯有什么关系?
and I was wondering why would you name a sneaker,
我的意思是为什么你要给我留言阿迪达斯?
I mean, why would you write back the name of a sneaker to me?
然后我去问我16岁的女儿 她一下子点拨了我
And I asked my 16-year-old daughter, and she enlightened me.
“Adidas”的意思是 “我整天想着做爱”的英文缩写
“Adidas” now means “All day I dream about sex.”
(笑声)
(Laughter)
真的
Really.
你们知道这个吗
I didn’t know if you know that.
所以我就回复阿迪达斯先生 “WTF”(搞什么鬼啊)的缩写
So I wrote back, “WTF” in bold to Mr. Adidas,
好险我居然还是知道一些缩写的
thanking secretly that some acronyms and things won’t change at all.
WTF (What The F) 搞什么鬼啊
WTF.
然后来到了现在
But here we are.
我之前告诉你 我今年51岁
I am 51 years old, like I told you,
而我却还在研究 那些荒谬的缩写含义
and mind-numbing acronyms notwithstanding,
我只是想告诉你
I just want to tell you
如果人性真的有 那么一刻是存在的
if there has been a momentous time for humanity to exist,
那么就是现在
it is now,
因为现在的你是勇敢的
because the present you is brave.
现在的你是充满希望的
The present you is hopeful.
现在的你是拥有着创意和智慧的
The present you is innovative and resourceful,
当然现在的你也充满着无限的可能
and of course, the present you is annoyingly indefinable.
此刻在这个迷幻
And in this spell-binding,
却又不完美的存在
imperfect moment of existence,
让我在上台前更有勇气
feeling a little brave just before I came here,
我决定好好凝视着我的面容
I decided to take a good, hard look at my face.
然后我越看越仔细
And I realized that I’m beginning to look more and more
就像在看我自己在杜莎夫人蜡像馆的蜡像一样
like the wax statue of me at Madame Tussaud’s.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
是的 就在那一刻 我灵光一闪
Yeah, and in that moment of realization,
我问了人性和我自己 最关键的问题:
I asked the most central and pertinent question to humanity and me:
我需要整容吗?
Do I need to fix my face?
真的 就像我所告诉你的 作为一个演员
Really. I’m an actor, like I told you,
是人类创意现代化的展示
a modern expression of human creativity.
我的家乡
The land I come from
印度是一个神秘又单纯的灵性之地
is the source of inexplicable but very simple spirituality.
因为它的慷慨和包容
In its immense generosity,
印度不知怎么地
India decided somehow
让一个穷困潦倒的 穆斯林的儿子
that I, the Muslim son of a broke freedom fighter
意外地做起了贩卖梦想的生意
who accidentally ventured into the business of selling dreams,
成了浪漫之王的代名词
should become its king of romance,
成了宝莱坞之王
the “Badhshah of Bollywood,”
成了这国家前所未有的梦中情人…
the greatest lover the country has ever seen …
用这样一张脸
with this face.
是的 就是这样
Yeah.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
甚至可以被描述为有点丑的 有点标新立异的
Which has alternately been described as ugly, unconventional,
有点奇怪的脸 但还好不算太黑
and strangely, not chocolatey enough.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
来自这片古老土地的人们
The people of this ancient land
用他们无尽的爱拥抱着我
embraced me in their limitless love,
我从他们身上学到了
and I’ve learned from these people
有权有势也好 落魄潦倒也好
that neither power nor poverty
都不能使你的生活变得更加精彩
can make your life more magical
或是少些波折
or less tortuous.
我从我的同胞们那里学到了
I’ve learned from the people of my country
作为一个生命
that the dignity of a life,
一个人、一种文化、一种宗教、一个国家的自豪
a human being, a culture, a religion, a country
其实真真切切地渗透在
actually resides in its ability
人们对包容之心与怜悯之情的追求
for grace and compassion.
我学到了无论是什么感动了你
I’ve learned that whatever moves you,
无论是什么激励着你 驱使着你去创造、去塑造
whatever urges you to create, to build,
是什么让你从跌倒中爬起
whatever keeps you from failing,
是什么让你从绝境中重生
whatever helps you survive,
都可能是我们人类所知晓的 最简单的、最古老的感情
is perhaps the oldest and the simplest emotion known to mankind,
那就是爱
and that is love.
一位来自我故乡的 神秘主义诗人曾写道
A mystic poet from my land famously wrote,
(朗诵印地语诗句)
(Recites poem in Hindi)
(诗结束)
(Poem ends)
大致翻译一下的意思是
Which loosely translates into that whatever —
对啊 如果你听得懂印地语 可以先鼓掌
yeah, if you know Hindi, please clap, yeah.
(掌声)
(Applause)
有点难记得
It’s very difficult to remember.
大致翻译一下 意思是说
Which loosely translates into actually saying
你从书里汲取知识之精华
that all the books of knowledge that you might read
然后把知识传递下去
and then go ahead and impart your knowledge
用在发明、创造、还有科技
through innovation, through creativity, through technology,
但这样依旧无法使人类的 未来走向更深切的智慧
but mankind will never be the wiser about its future
除非他们能对同胞们 怀揣着爱与关怀之心
unless it is coupled with a sense of love and compassion for their fellow beings.
这两个半的字母 构成了印地语里的“प्रेम”
The two and a half alphabets which form the word “प्रेम,”
那意味着“爱”
which means “love,”
如果你能真正理解它
if you are able to understand that
并把它记在心中
and practice it,
并身体力行
that itself is enough to enlighten mankind.
所以我真的相信未来的“你们”
So I truly believe the future “you”
必须是一个愿意 “去爱”和“接受爱”的你
has to be a you that loves.
否则这个世界的未来将黯淡失色
Otherwise it will cease to flourish.
一切都会在自我的沉醉中消失殆尽
It will perish in its own self-absorption.
所以你可以用你的力量
So you may use your power
去筑起心中高高的围墙
to build walls
把他人都拒之门外
and keep people outside,
或者你可以用它来打破壁垒欢迎他们
or you may use it to break barriers and welcome them in.
你可以用你的信念
You may use your faith
让人心生畏惧
to make people afraid
把他们吓到无奈地屈从于你
and terrify them into submission,
或者你可以用信念去鼓舞他人
or you can use it to give courage to people
让他们也能获得深刻的启迪
so they rise to the greatest heights of enlightenment.
你可以用你的能源
You can use your energy
去制造核导弹 散播毁灭性的黑暗
to build nuclear bombs and spread the darkness of destruction,
或者你可以把喜悦之光 传递给成千上万的人们
or you can use it to spread the joy of light to millions.
你可以去污染海洋 无情地砍下所有的森林
You may filthy up the oceans callously and cut down all the forests.
你可以破坏生态的平衡
You can destroy the ecology,
或者用爱去浇灌这一切
or turn to them with love
让所有的树木和水源获得新生
and regenerate life from the waters and trees.
你可以登陆火星
You may land on Mars
去建立军事的堡垒
and build armed citadels,
或是怀着求知和尊敬 去寻找新生命和物种
or you may look for life-forms and species to learn from and respect.
你还可以用赚来的所有钱
And you can use all the moneys we all have earned
去发动百害而无一利的战争
to wage futile wars
把枪支交在年幼的孩童手中
and give guns in the hands of little children
教他们互相残杀
to kill each other with,
或者你可以用那些钱
or you can use it
去提供更多的食物
to make more food
去帮助饥肠辘辘的人们
to fill their stomachs with.
我的国家教给我
My country has taught me
一个人拥有爱的能力 就像是对神灵万物的敬畏
the capacity for a human being to love is akin to godliness.
爱的荣光足以普照大地
It shines forth in a world
照亮这个已经没有文明可言的世界
which civilization, I think, already has tampered too much with.
在过去的几天里 无数才华横溢的演讲者在这里
In the last few days, the talks here, the wonderful people
带来了他们各种精彩的分享
coming and showing their talent,
有他们的个人成就、创新、技术
talking about individual achievements, the innovation, the technology,
科学和知识 光是坐在台下就收获无数
the sciences, the knowledge we are gaining by being here
这归功于TED Talk平台 还有所有的你们
in the presence of TED Talks and all of you
这让我们都有足够的理由 去庆祝未来的“你我”
are reasons enough for us to celebrate the future “us.”
但是在欢庆的同时
But within that celebration
不要忘了去培养爱和怜悯的能力
the quest to cultivate our capacity for love and compassion
这是我们需要珍惜的能力 让它们得以展现
has to assert itself, has to assert itself,
缺一不可
just as equally.
所以我相信未来的“你们”
So I believe the future “you”
是一个充满着无限可能的“你”
is an infinite you.
在印度我把称之为 “心之轮回”(Chakra)就像是圆
It’s called a chakra in India, like a circle.
周而复始 生生不息
It ends where it begins from to complete itself.
一个用全新的角度去感受时空奥妙的“你”
A you that perceives time and space differently
同时明白
understands both
你也拥有无法想象的潜能
your unimaginable
和无与伦比的重要性
and fantastic importance
但在整个浩瀚的宇宙中 又显得那么的微不足道
and your complete unimportance in the larger context of the universe.
我还相信那是一个能回首的“你”
A you that returns back
去寻回人性本身的天真无邪
to the original innocence of humanity,
用孩童般的初心去热爱世界
which loves from the purity of heart,
用新生般的眼睛去看透真相
which sees from the eyes of truth,
用最澄澈的心灵去追寻梦想
which dreams from the clarity of an untampered mind.
我相信未来的“你们”一定会
The future “you” has to be
像是我这个正在老去的电影明星
like an aging movie star
他相信这个世界拥有的可能
who has been made to believe that there is a possibility
拥有的机会 它能让全世界毫无保留地
of a world which is completely,
完完全全地、痴迷般地
wholly, self-obsessively
去热爱自己
in love with itself.
这个世界 真的 必须是一个由你
A world — really, it has to be a you
去创造的世界
to create a world
而唯有你才是它最好的爱人
which is its own best lover.
所以我相信 女士们先生们
That I believe, ladies and gentlemen,
这才是大家未来的目标
should be the future “you.”
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Shukriya.
(掌声)
(Applause)
谢谢
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)
谢谢
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

沙鲁克汗在TED上了讲述自己对人性 名声 爱情的思考,他说:未来的你一定要好好爱自己,要相信一个充满爱的世界,一定要自爱,就算是自恋也好,反正我就是脸皮厚!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ljimnn

审核员

审核团W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NV1KdWRHck

相关推荐