ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

《雷神3:诸神的黄昏》最新预告 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《雷神3:诸神的黄昏》最新预告

THOR 3 RAGNAROK - Official TRAILER + ALL Teasers (2017)

我知道你在想什么
Well, I know what you’re thinking
这是怎么发生的?
How did this happen?
说来话长
Well, it’s a long story.
阿斯伽德 已经去世
Asgard, is dead.
嗨 你们
Hi, there.
告诉我 今天你带来了什么
What’ve you brought today, tell me.
一个对手
A contender.
终极对决!
It’s main event time!
现在
And, now…
我给你
I give you,
你的 难以置信
your… incredible…
是的
Yes!
我们相互了解 一起愉快工作
We know each other. It’s a friend from work.
噢 你怎么了
Oh, come on
我想我才休息一下
I guess I’m just taking a break.
我们有一个非常酷的拯救地球之旅
we have a really cool adventure saving earth.
快乐万千
that was really happy
不管结局如何
Anyway,
所以我需要私人时间
So I need to me-time,
我去澳大利亚
and I came to Australia
和我的搭档一起 达瑞尔
that’s when I moved in with Darryl
你好
hello!
然后 我们在这
And…here we are.
你知道 这是……这是非常融洽的
you know it’s…it’s a nice flat
正如你所看见的
as you can see, and a
我们相处不错
and we get along well.
我猜我只想
I guess I just want to be around…
平均每天露个脸
average everyday people
达瑞尔是那种每天都把做家务当日常的家伙
And Darryl was a average sort of everday guy
所以 还好还好
So, it works out well.
额 我在这
Well, I’m here
我正在尽力和当地人混在一起
I’m trying to get involved with the locals
这个紫色的怪人是谁?
Who is this purple weirdo?
幻象!
Vision!
很让我惊讶 你们确实都知道
Surprise that you actually knew who that was
你懂的 社区服务
– You know, to give back to the community.
达瑞尔 帮我寄一个邮件
Darryl, here’s helping me craft a electronic letter
写给美国队长和钢铁侠的
and writing to Captain America and Iron Man.
好像他们之间隐藏着什么秘密
There seems to be something very intense going on between them
我要给他们提供帮助 我的助手
and I want to offer my help, my services
亲爱的托尼斯达克 怎么样
Dear Tony Stark, how’s going…
我听到你和美国队长还在发小脾气
I heard you and Captain America were having some relationship problems.
亲爱的斯蒂夫·罗杰斯 你还记得不
Dear Steve Rogers, do you remember
当我驱使你去杀死那些囚犯
when I goaded you into killing those prisoners
你要我发誓绝不给其他复仇者说
you made me swear to never tell the other Revenges
如果你还有其他秘密 你得告诉我
if there’s any other secrets you need to kept, just let me know
因为我现在没有什么价值
because I’m not up to much at the moment
你待会儿干嘛?
What’re you doing later?
还是工作
I’m just working
他干什么
What’s he doing?
也是工作
he’s working
阻止他 达瑞尔
Keep out Darryl
让战争更华丽的服饰
costume for battles
小雷神在这儿睡懒觉
Little Mjolnir over here taking a nap
这些油脂饱满的烤肉我已经烤了几周了
Full of something I’ve been roasting the sun for a number of weeks now
差不多了
It’s almost ready.
非常美味!
Delicous!
问题:无限宝石是什么?
Question: what are infinity stones?
所以的信息和计划
A whole out of information and ideas
我喜欢读这些这些到处散布的线索
and what I like to call little clues speckled around the place.
谁浮在椅子上的
And who is the man floating the chair?
它穿紫色的服装 带着魔法手套
He’s purple, with magical gloves,
不喜欢站着
doesn’t like standing up
很生气 他到底知道些什么?
Fury, what does he really know?
愤怒 这是他真正的名字
and is Fury is his really name
或者其实是显得愤怒而已?
or it’s actually pronounced Furry?
小雷神 戴着一副太阳眼镜
A little Mjolnir, pair of sunglasses in case
站在彩虹桥那上面耍酷
it’s get bright from the Rainbow Bridge
经常这样
which often It does
如果你举起 这些小东西
If you lift up, this little things…
他拿着什么?我!
What’s he holding? Me!
我从来不穿剪破的衣服 我怎样会一直穿剪破的衣服
I never wear cut-offs, how do I keep waking up in cut-offs
普通的裤子 最后被撑破
Nomal pants going in, cut-offs coming out
哟嚯
yoohoo!
噢 顺便说下
oh, by the way,
祝你接到托尼·斯塔克和美国队长的消息
hope you’ve heard Tony Stark and Captain America
他们不联系你?
They didn’t contact you?
我连一个电话都没接到
I haven’t received a single phone call
等下
One second
嘿 提伯恩
Hey, T-bone.
我们还要经历多少次没有的报酬
How many times do we have to go over this
但不得不和你们进行 打到我宁愿呆在家的战争
No amount of money is gonna get me to join you little pissing contest
但是 跟托尔说
But here, talk to Thor…
可以
Yeah
他等在这儿 听着呢
He’s sort of been waiting here heard from you
我叫他来的
I have him right here
噢 你不能现在和他说话吗?好吧
Oh, you can’t right now? OK.
我有点失望 他们不邀请我和他们一起战斗
Am I disappointed that they didn’t invited me fight with them?
很难受
Ummm…no
他不知道怎样去联系你
He has no idea how to get in touch with you
我没…我没有手机
I don’t… I don’t have a phone
他没手机
He doesn’t have a phone
来个飞鸽传书
Send a raven
我只想要开始我自己的团队
I just start my own team
托尔队 哎哟不错哦
Team Thor, of course
我和达瑞尔
And It would me and Darryl
就我们两 正义D?
just us, right D?
哎哟不错哦
Yep!
这些东西我恐怕不能支付租金
I can’t pay rent with these things
某个人的南瓜和这些阿斯伽德的货币 都不值钱
one’s a pumpkin and these Asgardian coins, they’re not worth it
在阿斯伽德 那些硬币 这些硬币
in the Asgard, those coins, these coins
是值无数的美元的 好吗?
are worth gazillion human dollars, OK?
这些财富 可以让你成为富翁
that’s gazillion, you’re rich.
很多 很多 很多 很多 很多钱
that’s gazillion…gazillion…gazillion…gazillion
没有人能兑换这些
No one will exchange these
去市场 开个店
go to the market, set up a store
呵呵
Yeah
写下 阿斯伽德的器具
Write, Asgardian ware,
之前的拥有者–索尔
previously owned by Thor
有我代言 这将会像烧饼一样好卖
I’m celebrity, that will sale like hotcakes
可能会有人来给你一份工作
you might need thinking about getting a… getting a job
哈哈哈 工作? 真的吗?
hahaha…getting a job? seriously?
我会有工作
I have a job
你知道我的职责是保护地球么?
Do you know my job is I save the planet

yeah.
可能你会得到一份工作
Maybe you should get a job.
我有个工作
I have a job
真的?
Really?
和说话的机器约会
Dating the meachine with words come out of it.
-知识 知识就是力量
“this is knowledge, knowledge is power”
不 这不是 知识不是力量
No, it’s not. Knowledge is not power.
这才是力量 大脑是由肌肉组成 它是肌肉
That’s power, the brain is muscle, and that’s muscle…
而肌肉…它们都是肌肉
that’s muscle…they all muscles
我充满都是肌肉
This’s all muscle.
所以我充满智慧
So I am covered brains
我比你更有头脑
and I have more brains than you
所以你认为我们可能只是在思考…
So you think maybe we could just think…
我觉得我们需要一个帮手
I think we need a servent
我不认为我们能找到
I don’t think we can get a servant
我们应该找到
we should get a servant
我们不能
We can’t…
是 已经找到了 我们的帮手
Yeah, it’s settled. we’re getting a servant

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

雷神的日常

听录译者

常思壹贰

翻译译者

丸子和团子

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2l7Gr21qZQ&index=1

相关推荐