ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

提升你的人生哲学——本视频将改变你的人生观和未来 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

提升你的人生哲学——本视频将改变你的人生观和未来

This Will Improve Your Philosophy - This Video Will Change Your Future

倘若我要给你一份礼物
If I had a gift to give you,
这个礼物会是建议你去做一个不同的决定
It would be maybe make a different decision
这个决定是
and the decision is
不管你人生中遇到了什么
that no matter what happens in your life,
你都将拥有良好的心态
you’re gonna live in a beautiful state.
托尼 罗宾斯美国作家 企业家 心理学家 人生教练
我总是告诉人们 想在任何事上取得突破
I always tell people it takes three things
你需要做到3件事
to creat a breakthrough in anything
在你的个人生活中
in your personal life,
在你事业中 在你生活的方方面面
in your business anywhere.
你需要有策略
You need a strategy,
但那不仅仅是你需要首先注意的
but that’s not the frist place you should look
而是我们所有人都应首先注意的
and it’s the frist place all of us look.
我也一样
Me too.
这是我们内心固有的想法
It’s our inherent thing
我想减肥 那我该如何做呢?
You want to lose weight? Well how do I do it?
我想要发展我的事业 我要怎么做呢?
I want to grow my business, how do I do it?
我们本能的会这么想
It’s instinctively been trained to think that way,
但问题是如何去做
but the problem is the how-to,
并不是你想的那样复杂
is usually not that complex.
现如今有75%的美国人超重 这究竟是怎么回事?
How it come on, 75%America now is overweight.
难道原因是
Is that because it’s so complex
如何变得健康而强壮很复杂吗?
how to be fit and strong?
嗯… 我想只有百分之一的人知道答案
Emm, I get know only the 1%know the answer.
而他们隐藏了真相
As they hide it from you,
所以你必须拼命努力
you have to work your ass off
才能忘却这些代价
to not hear what it takes.
仔细听
Music
我去过TED的医学中心
I went to a TED MED center,
并且我一个接一个地观察过大约12个医生
and I watched about 12 doctors 1 after the other
运用他们的经历去研究
get up and do these stories about
“我们该如何让病人吃药”
how we could just get patients to take
他们试图弄明白这整件事
their medications and try to figure out
而我在一旁观察
the whole thing, and I was just looking
你们都谈论策略
and going you’re all talking about strategy
却忘了心理学
and you’ve forgotten psychology.
因为策略非常精彩
Because strategy is wonderful. I’m a strategist.
我是一个策略家 我毕生都在思考策略
I spent my whole life thinking about strategy,
因为我们都知道一个策略
because we both know a strategy
可以节省你十年苦工
could save you a decade.
在商业领域 策略可以节省时间
In business strategy could save you,
并且对能否成功影响重大
it could make the difference between success and failure.
但是大部分人都拥有着容易得到的策略
but most people have strategies available,
或者他们能得到策略 又或者他们能创造策略
or they could get them or you could create them.
但问题是你有过经历
But the problem is you got a story,
你的经历是为什么策略不管用
and your story is why it isn’t working,
这个经历是
and the story is
我尝试了些什么?
I’ve tried what?
什么?所有方法
What? Everything.
如果你尝试过所有方法 你会变瘦 对的(笑声)
If you tried everything you’d be fit. Right(laugh).
如果你尝试了所有方法 你会因此受益
If you tried everything you’d be profitable.
如果你尝试了所有的方法 你会成功
If you tried everything you’d be there,
但是人们总是会说 你知道我是个大块头
but people say it, you know I’m big-boned.
那也是我过去常说的 我仍然是个大块头
That’s what I used to say I’m still big boned.
但是现在我比25年前轻了38磅
But I’m 38 pounds lighter than I was 25 years ago.
而且也没有再反弹 对吧
And I’ve never gained it back, right?
到如今我也一直是个大块头 这就是我的经历
I’ve been always big boned and that was my story.
所有看起来比较好的选择都错过了
All the good ones are gone,
这就是为什么我没有谈一段恋爱的原因
that’s why I’m not in a relationship.
要么他们是同性恋我不是 要么我是他们不是
Or they’re gay and I’m not, or I’m gay and they’re not.
不管你的经历是什么 每个人总有一份经历
Whatever the story is, there’s always a story.
而当我告诉人们的时候(你懂的)
And when I tell people is (you know),
如果你可以摆脱自己经历的局限性
if you can just divorce the story of your limitation,
并且相信自己其实潜力无限的真相
and marry the truth of your unlimited capacity,
然后整场游戏就发生了变化
then the whole game changes.
但是要做到这点并不容易
But its hard to do that,
因为当局者迷
because when you are in your story
旁观者清
you don’t even realize it.
所以你需要第三方帮你来突破自我
So you need a third piece for breakthrough,
这就是我毕生致力于
and that’s why my life is really about
改善人们的状态的原因
which is changing people’s states.
因为在不同的状态下我们是不同的人
Because in a different state we are different people,
你知道的 刻薄的人可以变好吗?
you kown, can mean people be nice.
可以还是不可以?到底可不可以?
Yes or no? Yes or no?
当然可以 只要他们处于一个良好的状态
Of course they are when they are in nice state.
那么好人可以变得卑劣吗?
Can nice people be mean?
当然可以 只要他们处于发狂的状态
Sure if they get in a mean state.
因此人们真的需要学会训练自己保持在一个理想状态
So really learning to train yourself to be in an ideal state.
在理想状态下 最好的你将会呈现出来
Where the best of you comes out for yourself,
为了你的家庭 你的使命
for your family for your mission
为了你的生活 也为你的同事
for your world, for your co-workers.
对我而言 这是我生命中所做的
To me that’s one of the most important decisions
最重要的决定之一
in life to make.
你问我 在我所遇之人
You ask me out of all the people I’ve met,
所见之事中
all the things I’ve seen,
什么能创造绚丽多彩的人生
what creates a magnificent life.
每个人都有不同的目标和梦想
Everybody has goals and dreams that are different
你知道的 有一些人想要尖板条栅栏
some people want you know picket fence,
一些人想要赚十个亿
some want to make a billion dollars,
还有一些人想要
some you know want to have this huge
取得巨大的技术突破
breakthrough in technology.
一些人想要写出动人的诗篇
Some people want to write beautiful poetry,
来源于人们自己的
Whatever is right for people
对他们来说是好的
is what I want for themselves.
我不希望他们像你 我或者其他人一样
I don’t want them to be like me or you or anybody else.
我希望他们拥有他们自己的梦想
I want them to have their dream,
但想拥有梦想 你需要两个技能
But to have it you need 2 skills,
第一是你需要有成就的科学
you need No.1 to have the science of achievement,
这是一种你必须知道如何制定你的愿景
and it’s a science you have to know how to take your vision
并且实现它的科学
and make it real.
大多数人都认为他们已经解决了这个问题
And most people assume they’ve already figured that out
我们需要知道怎样能使梦想成真
We know how to take what we dream about make it real.
如果你毫无头绪 你可以请教那些成功人士
If you don’t you can learn from somebody who does.
你知道的 疯狂地渴望某物是最容易的
You know, the simplest thing is get crazily hungry for something.
众所周知 当你变得如饥似渴的时候
We all know when you get so hungry so desirous,
你的大脑开始想出方法
your brain starts coming up with answers.
然后就是一场大规模且有效的行动
And then it’s massive action but effective execution,
这些都是模型化的 我认为它是关于
which is all modelling which I assume what this is about,
找到最好的样板 将时间压缩
find the best example compress the time.
其他人需要花20多年去解决
Let someone else take 20 years to figure it out,
而你只需要花费两周或者两个月的时间
You do it in two weeks or two months,
或者不论时间段有多长
or whatever the period is, that’s
这就是我们应该吸取周围人们的经验
we should all be standing the shoulders of the people
而不是无谓的重复的原因
around us instead of reinventing the wheel.
这便是人们所说的恩典
And then there’s this thing called grace.
如果你拼尽全力
If you work your ass off,
全神贯注
you’re totally focused,
尝试为更伟大的事服务的话
you try to serve something larger than yourself,
你确实是在执行那些能起作用的事
and you really are executing what works.
你需要一点恩典
You need a little grace,
如果你愿意 你也可以称之为运气
you might want to call it luck if you prefare.
嗯… 上帝 宇宙 它就在那儿
Emm, god the universe but it’s there,
我们都能到达
and we can all achieve.
但是如果你问我度过非凡的一生的最重要的秘诀是什么
But I think the more important skill if you ask me is
我会说是执行的艺术
to have an extraordinary life is the art of the fulfillment.
这是一门艺术
And it’s an art.
而不是科学
It’s not a science.
因为赚钱是一门科学
Because there is a science to making money.
我不在乎你是谁 只要你做了某些事
I don’t care who you are if you do certain things,
你就会有很大的经济压力
you’re gonna have too much financial stress.
做其他事 你会有充裕的经济条件
You do other things you’re gonna have an abundance.
这是科学 对你身体的科学
There’s a science, there’s a science to your body
每个人都有生物化学层面的不同
Everyone here is biochemically different,
和不同的染色体组 但是这儿有确定的基本模式
different genome but there are certain fundamental patterns.
如果你我遵守这些模式
And if you and I follow them
你会充满能量
you’re gonna have tons of energy
你会感觉良好
and you’re gonna feel good.
如果你违背了他们
If you break them you’re gonna
你会付出代价并且损失能量或者生病
pay the price and have low energy or disease.
但是
But,
满足感是门艺术
fulfillment is an art.
能使你满足的
What’s going to fulfil you is different
是不同于你周围的人
than the person next to you
你不能从其他任何人身上学到这一点
you’re not going to learn that from anybody else.
你必须找到它
And you’ve got to find it
因为没有满足感的成功
because success without fulfillment
就是终极失败
is the ultimate failure.
我总是接到这些电话
And I get those phone calls all the time
来自那些亿万富翁
from either multi-billionaires
企业家或政客
entrepreneur or politician,
商务人士或那些
or business person or person
刚获得奥斯卡奖的人
who just won the academy award
他们很沮丧 但是他们不能告诉其他人
and they’re depressed they can’t tell anybody.
他们实现了所有的目标但并未满足
They got all their goals but they’re not fulfilled.
因为他们没有真正找到他们人生的
Because they really don’t have that sense of meaning
意义感
in their life.
他们为某个目标努力奋斗并最终达成目标
They went for something and they got it.
他们实现了目标 如果你怀疑这点
They achieved and if you doubt this
那我提一个与任何人都有关的事
what I’m saying is relevant to you or us or anyone.
我们失去了我认为是我们国家宝藏的
We lost what I consider to be a national treasure
罗宾 威廉姆斯
Robin Williams.
你们中有多少人喜欢他
How many of you loved Robin Williams?
好了 不必举手了
Okay,keep your hands below.
你们大部分人都不认识他
And most of you didn’t know him.
但是无论你去哪
Almost anywhere you go in the world
都有人爱罗宾 威廉姆斯
people love Robin Williams.
顺带一提他创造的成就
By the way was he creat at achievement
哦我的天啊 他说他想
Oh my god that guy, he said he wanted to
成为一个创造型的喜剧演员 他做到了
become a creat comedian, he did that.
他想让全世界欢笑 他做到了
I want to make the world laugh, he did.
他想做一档属于自己的电视节目 他做到了
I want to make my own TV show, he did.
他要做成一流的电视节目 他做到了
I want to have the number one TV show, he did it.
他要拍电影 他做到了
I want to make movies he did it.
他不想靠演喜剧获得奥斯卡奖
I want an academy award for not being funny.
他不擅长演戏剧
Not his skill set
但他却做到了
drama and he did it.
他想要一个幸福的家庭 他做到了
I want a beautiful family, he did it.
之后他却上吊自杀了
And then he hung himself.
取悦他人而非你自己
Make everybody happy but yourself.
可不是个好主意
Not a good plan.
如果我要给你们一个礼物
If I had a gift to give you.
这个礼物会建议你做出一个不同的决定
It would be maybe make a different decision,
这个决定是
and the decision is
在你生命中无论发生了什么
that no matter what happens in your life,
你都将拥有良好的心态
you’re gonna live in a beautiful state.
处于一个良好的状态
A beautiful state
可能是快乐的 可能是感恩的
and that could be happy, that could be grateful,
可能是慷慨的
that could be being generous.
这些都是不错的状态 难道不是吗
Those are all beautiful states, aren’t they?
可能是好奇的 可能是有趣的 可能是好玩的
It could be curious, it could be fun, it could be playful.
你不会被局限在一个状态中
You’re not limited to one state,
但它不同于苦难
but it’s different than suffering.
大部分人都在受苦
And most people suffering,
我见到的都是痛苦的
and all suffering I’ve ever seen.
我旅行时去过100个国家
I’ve traveled 100 countries.
我与不同国家的领导人交流
I’ve dealt with presidents of countries,
还有 你知道的 企业领导 总裁
and you know presidents of businesses, CEO’s.
我还接触过囚犯
I’ve dealt with people in prison.
还有普通人
I’ve dealt with you mean, average people.
苦难总会来 因为你沉迷于
Suffering always comes because you’re obsessed
关于你的一些事情之中
about something related to you.
你会感到沮丧如果你
You can only be depressed if you’re
只在乎你自己
focusing on yourself.
现在我因为我的孩子很沮丧
Now I’m depressed because of my kids
他们不够优秀
and they are not doing well
现在你感到沮丧因为
no you are depressed because
你觉得你没教育好他们
you feel you failed your kids.
这就关乎于你
It’s about you,
关于你思考你本该做但没做的事
about how you thingking what you should have done,
或者你本不应该做的 或者其他人对你做的
or shouldn’t have done, or someone did to you,
又或者没对你做的事
or didn’t do to you.
在过去或未来
In the past of future
未曾存在
which don’t even exit.
因此我有一个简单的目标
So I have a simple goal
我的目标是帮助人们做选择
my goal is help people make a decision
那意味着我并不知道将要发生什么
that’s says I don’t know what’s going to happen,
你可能会离婚
you might get a divorce.
即使你不这样认为
Even though you don’t think so.
你可能会发现家庭成员中有人得了癌症
You might find a member of your family with cancer.
你对此无能为力
You can’t control those things.
我也无能为力
I can’t control those things.
我不希望这些不好的事情发生在你或任何一个我爱的人身上
I don’t want those things to happen to you or anybody I love,
或者是陌生人身上
or anybody who’s even a stranger to me
但是事情总会发生 对吗
but they’re going to happen, true?
不是积极的思考 扯淡 只是事实
Not positive thinking bullshit just the truth
因此 如果事情还是发生了
so if that’s going happen I say
我会说 现在做一个决定吧
make a decision now that says,
我将会处于在一个良好的状态
I’m living in a beautiful state and
并且会发现生活带给我的惊喜
I’m gonna find beauty in whatever life brings me.
因为生命有限
Because life is too short not to
我看到一个叫肖恩的小家伙
I see a little buddy up here named shawn
我记得接过一个电话
I remember when I got a phone call
是许愿基金会打来的
from the make a wish foundation
说一个时日无多的年轻人
saying the young man is about to die and
想要见你
he wants to meet you.
他去了一个研讨会
And he came to a seminar and then
之后我带他出来
I took him out after
如果他咳嗽得很厉害
if he coughed too much
他们说你不能带着他
they said you can’t grab him.
我说我想带他穿过火场
I said I want to take him across the fire.
他们说带他穿过火场
They said take him across the fire
他们说如果他咳断肋骨
they said if he coughs he breaks a rib
我说我会很温柔
I said I will be really gentle.
主旨是这个年轻人现在
Bottom Line is this young man over here who now is
处于他生命中一个不同的阶段
in a different stage of his life.
不过他总是这样的心态
He’s always been anyways I think he
我认为他活着因为他不仅为自己而活
lived because he lived for more than himself.
我确信他感觉到痛苦
I’m sure he felt pain.
但是我们仅仅痛苦当我们思考
But we only suffer when we think about
我们被如何对待
what’s being done to us,
或者人们会怎么想
or what people are gonna think,
又或者他们本该做或本不该做的事
or what they should have done or hadn’t done.
你不能控制这些事
You can’t control that stuff anyway,
我的意思是 为什么为别人做的事感到愤怒
I mean why be prissed when people gonna do that,
人们会刻薄吗?会还是不会?
are people going to be mean, yes or no?
人们会不公平 不公正吗?会还是不会?
Are people going to be unfair and unjust, yes or no?
人们会美丽大方吗?
Are people going to beautiful and generous?
会还是不会?
Yes or no?
你只是不知道这种糟糕事什么时候会发生
You just never know when that shit’s gonna happen
所以你倒不如
So you might as well
全程享受
enjoy yourself alone the way.
我建议就在今天 如果你想要
And I suggest today if you want
如果有我顺路给你的礼物
if there’s any gift I came by to give you.
那就是 告诉你你已知的
It’s to tell you what you know already
但是让你做关于此的决定
but get you to make a decision about.
从而真正意义上决定 我要拥有良好的心态
To actually decide I’m going to live in a beautiful state
并不意味着我没有被激怒被压迫或感到疲惫
that doesn’t mean I don’t get angry or pissed or tired.
你知道 你能让苦难产生
You know suffering arises and
也能让它消失
you end it the moment you go
只要你能意识到“狗屎 我又在想着自己”
holy shit I’m thinking about me.
如果我这么想 我一直会感到痛苦
If I do this I’ll always be suffering,
人脑总是寻找错误之处
the human mind is always looking for what’s wrong.
人脑不是设计来让你快乐的
The human brain is not designed to make you happy,
它旨在使你存活
it’s designed to make you survive.
让自己快乐起来才是你的工作
Happiness that’s your job!
如果你只能通过在沙地上画出一条线获得快乐
And you only get it if you draw a line in the sand
那就去做吧
that’s how its going to be.
我可以告诉你只有小部分人去尝试
And I can tell you the few people that to do it
我知道一些人已经完成了
I know a few people that have done it.
他们的一生丰富多彩
They have magnificent lives.
“不可能”并不是事实 它仅是一种观点
Impossible is not a fact it’s an opinion.
当某人告诉我:“这是可能的”
When someone tells me it’s impossible.
我总是只是看着他们
I always just look at them
我身边的任何人都知道他们不可能做到
anybody around me knows that they can’t do that
哈哈 这有点无聊
(hehehe, that’s boring.)
但是如果他们不认识我 这是你的观点
But if they didn’t know me, its your opinion.
他们会说不 但是科学表明
They will say no but science shows,
然后我会说有多少次科学已经表明了
And I will say how many times has science showed,
一些事情是不可能的
something is impossible.
但是现在科学又证明这是可能的了
Now science shows it’s possible
因为有人做了 事情才变得可能
Things are impossible things are impossible till somebody does it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频将改变你的人生观和你的未来。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

不发呆的小伙伴

审核员

审核员_BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NTe5bYe2ns

相关推荐