未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

这款20美元的相机和谷歌199美元的智能相机功能一样

This $20 Camera Does The Same Things As Google’s $199 Smart Home Camera

– The big thing
最近有关Wyze的大新闻
about Wyze is it offers a lot of the features
就是它向消费者提供了各式各样的产品
that you might see from competitors like Nest and Amazon
而这些产品在它的竞争对手像Nest或Amazon上也可以找到同款
and all those other companies but it’s way cheaper,
但是 Wyze上售出的产品都远比其他公司售出的便宜
it’s 20 bucks.
像这款相机 它仅仅售价20美元
How do you guys do that?
你们是如何做到这一点的呢?
How do you even make money on this thing?
在如此低的价格下你们怎么在这款产品上盈利呢?
– Founding this company,
从一开始投资这家公司时
what we really focused on was thinking about how do we democratize technology?
我们聚集的就是思考着如何使最新的科技平民化
So there were four of us that founded this together.
我们一共有四个人一起投资了这家公司
Our background, we met when we were working at Amazon.
其实我们四个早在都在亚马逊工作时便相识了
We bring a very customer centric focus to smart home
我们手头上有一个很重要的以智能家居为中心的客户
and we looked at the smart home industry and realized
这让我们好好地审视了一番智能家居产业
that a lot of the products out there
然后我们意识到这个产业中的许多产品
weren’t meeting customer needs.
并不能满足消费者的需求
So either very expensive or unreliable and glitchy
要么是因为太贵 或是因为产品不可靠 或是太奢华
and just weren’t meeting the expectations of customers
总之产品达不到消费者的预期
and we thought we could do better.
这让我们认为我们可以比这些产业的公司做的更好
– So on paper, spec by spec,
仅仅从表面的外形规格上看
it seems very similar to these pricier cameras.
你们这款相机和那些售价更高的相机十分相似
Nest cameras have been around for years,
Nest自己的相机也已经发售很多年了
your former employer Amazon has their own version
你们先前所在的公司亚马逊也有自己的相机发售
and they also just bought Ring.
他们近期还买下了Ring
Just walk me through the specs of what this can do
请帮我分析分析他们的这一举动的意义
and what the competition can do.
还有这一系列的竞争能给我们带来什么
– Yeah, we’re basically on par
好的 这样说我们的相机各方面基本和
with the other smart home cameras that are out there.
其他的家居相机持平
It’s a 1080p camera,
这是一个分辨率为1080p的相机
very fast connection when you pull it up into the app,
当你在app上连接使用相机时 它的连接速度十分的快
we have the ability to add an SD card
我们甚至还可以给相机加一张sd卡用来存储
which a lot of cameras don’t and
这是很多相机所做不到的
that way you can do continuous recording locally
通过加SD卡 我们就可以不联网用相机进行持续录制
on the hardware and be able to access that through the app.
同时又可以用app来对我们录制拍摄的内容进行查看编辑
A lot of our competitors charge for the cloud storage,
许多的竞争对手提供的云存储服务有偿收费
we don’t, we offer free cloud storage for 14 days.
我们不一样 我们提供14天免费的云存储服务
So spec by spec, we’re basically on par
所以从各种方面上来说
with our competitors.
我们这款产品和其他竞争对手的产品基本持平
And for us, what we really think
对于我们自己来说
about is not trying to make money on any individual product
我们真的想到的不是去在任何一款产品上赚钱盈利
but getting as many products out there
而是给大家带来越来越多的智能家居的产品
because we really believe that this technology can help people
因为我们坚信这一科技能真真切切地帮助到人们
and we want to get it in as many hands as possible.
所以我们尽可能的让智能家居产品进入到寻常百姓家
The idea here is you guys
可不可以说 这个想法
can go to suppliers out in Asia
是你们到亚洲的供应商那里
and say,”This is what we want”
然后告诉他们 这是我们想要的
and they can kind of whip it together.
然后他们就会一起和你们探讨
Talk about that process.
并谈论一些有改进的地方
– Sure, so for this particular product,
没错 对于这种特殊的产品而言
we have a very strong relationship with our manufacturer in China.
我们和在中国的生产商有着非常紧密的联系合作
We’re not just looking for suppliers,
我们并不仅仅是在寻找供应商
we’re looking for partners that believe in our mission
我们寻找的是同样对于这个计划有信心的合作伙伴
of creating quality products at affordable prices.
相信我们能够提供物美价廉的产品
We’re looking for partners that are already producing at scale,
我们正在寻找那些已经可以做到大规模量产的合作伙伴
so have expertise on the supply chain side.
这样我们就会在供应链方面有着专业的管理和经验
So we can leverage their economies of scale
而后我们就可以利用这相当规模的经济模式
and offer products at awesome prices to our customers.
给消费者们提供物美价廉的产品
We sold 100,000 in our initial sale
我们第一次发售这款产品时销售额就达到了一百万
and sold out almost immediately and have been chasing inventory since then.
几乎一瞬间就售罄了 从那以后我们就一直在补充我们的库存
We have a lot of people that bought one not
我们的许多客户并不相信
really believing they could get a quality camera for $
他们真的可以买到这样一款质量非常好相机
20 and then came back and bought more.
这只花了20美元 随后他们就成了回头客 购买更多的相机
– And what your team does
你们团队做的
is mostly they have the hardware side locked down
主要是解决了硬件方面的难题
and you guys come in and create the apps
然后进行研发了
that people are using?
人们现在正在使用的app?
– Yeah, so we focus very much on the user experience.
没错 我们非常关注用户体验
So we create a unique app for our products
我们可以为我们的产品研发出一款独一无二的app
but at the same time,
与此同时
we work with the manufacturer to improve the hardware.
我们也和生产商一起致力于硬件的改良提升
So we just launched the version two of the Wyze cam,
所以我们发布了Wyze的第二代相机
we just started shipping that this week and for that,
我们这周才刚刚开始发货
we took feedback from our customers
因为我们收到一些消费者的反馈
of how they liked the first version
关于他们对第一代相机各方面的意见
and then we worked with our manufacturer to improve
于是我们和生产商一起
primarily internal components to improve the image quality, the night vision
主要是改进内部组件来提升消费者在相机图片品质 夜视
and some different aspects of the chips within the camera.
和其他相机芯片方面的体验
So we start with things
我们着手于
that may be a little more
一些已经成型的硬件上
off the shelf and fine tune them
并对它们进行微调修整
and upgraded them as we hear from our customers
听从我们广大消费者的意见
on what they want.
来对相机进行升级

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

wyze相机

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

L£o

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDm76bGs0FQ

相关推荐