未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

通过商业创作提高女孩儿生活质量

This Program Is Aiming To Improve The Lives Of Girls Through Business And Innovation

2500万少女居住在世界贫困地区
250 million adolescent girls live in poverty worldwide,
通常没有能力得到教育或者一份可靠的收入
often unable to attain an education or a safe income.
弹簧加速器是伦敦的一个实验项目
Spring Accelerator is an experimental program based in London
它正努力通过商业和创新
that is working to make a positive impact
积极改变东非
on the lives of girls across East Africa
以及整个南亚女孩的生活
and South Asia through business and innovation.
通过创新获得商业成功与对女孩的积极影响密切相关
Business success through innovation and positive girl impact can go hand in hand.
弹簧加速器是什么 做什么 可以灵活选择
What Spring Accelerator is and does is very selectively, we choose businesses to work within
我们选择在非洲和南亚的国家工作
countries in Africa and South Asia.
我们工作时间紧凑 结构严谨的九个月与他们合作
And we work with them through a structured very intense nine-month program
帮助他们真正通过创新来造福青年女孩
to get them to really push their innovation that can benefit adolescent girls.
然后大体上 我们追踪测量它们的工作 并从中学习
And then we basically track and measure what they are doing and learn from them.
然后选择下一批合作对象再来一次
And use it all over again select the next batch.
对于董事会来说 整个设计越来越有趣
Across the board, design for us to becoming more and more intrigued,
我想有两个原因 第一 发展被称为维基问题
For two reasons I think, one is that development is what’s known as a wiki problem,
第二 你开始回答此问 如何提高女孩的生活质量
you know, the second that you start answer the question, how do you improve the girls life
你研究开始各种有趣的问题
to start to get into all kinds of very interesting questions.
但我还认为设计有着发展空间真正需要的一种特质
But I also think design has a unique property that really is needed in the development space,
对原型的敏锐观察 以及真正和用户共同检测
which is the agility to prototype and to really sort of checking with users and
以确保我们在做正确的事情
to make sure you are doing the right thing
而不是投入大量经费却发现行不通
rather than to build something really expensive then find it doesn’t work.
在历史上各种发展都充斥着相当大又昂贵的工程 最后却失败了的例子
And the history of development is literally with very large, very expensive projects that haven’t worked.
有设计确实能解决这个问题
And design can actually be a cure to that.
弹簧加速器是一个庞大的实验
Spring Accelerator is an enormous experiment,
它正在试验所有我们正热切期待的东西
and it’s testing all the things that we are most passionate about.
我相信通过设计能够为不同人的生活做出根本性的改变
And I believe in the world of design making fundamental change in different people’s lives.
加速器让我们有机会展示以人为中心的设计
The Accelerator gives this an opportunity to show how human-centered design,
并真正去聆听群众 怀着同情心
and really listening to people and empathize with them.
创造极好的应对措施 这是我们一贯建立生意 生产产品和创立网站 创立品牌的方法
create great solutions. That’s how we always built businesses, how we always built products and websites,
就是思考人们需要什么 如何和这些东西联系在一起
and brands is thinking about what do people and how do they relate to these things.
Spring工程让我们有机会在不同的市场 不同的背景做这样的事情
Spring was an opportunity to do this in a different market in a different context.
我们真正想做的就是改变思维方式
What we are trying to do is actually create a changing mindset.
我们也不得不理解社交商业的思维
And we had to really understand the mindset around social businesses,
在我们运营的每一个市场都一样
so on every market we work in.
但我们发现有许多其他工程蓄势待发 其他项目也有相似的市场运营
But we are finding there’s a whole of unlocking going on, with other programs that operating a similar space.
体现了企业家精神 在许多国家的社区发挥企业家精神
You know, within the space of entrepreneurship or social entrepreneurship in the countries,
许多人和我们一样 在同一时间
a lot of what we are doing by working so closely
与大量的商业共同密切合作
with a number of businesses at one time,
会产生许多有趣的连锁反应 这非常令人激动
is having a lot of interesting ripple effects and that’s very very exciting,
因为这认可了我们的可持续发展
because it means that our sustainability is assured.
工程结束了一切也还在继续
Things don’t just stop because we stop the program.
我们已经让这些公司迈上了一条道路 他们将继续
We’ve set these companies on a path and they will continue.
随着时间的推移 我们也越来越有信心
And we are, we’re becoming more and more certain about as time goes on.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

惠及非洲及其他发展落后地区的工程

听录译者

Daisy

翻译译者

陈榆木

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBcn9kOx4pQ

相关推荐