ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

致命的东西有许多P2 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

致命的东西有许多P2

This Much Will Kill You pt.2

我们都喜欢为自己的饭菜加点佐料
We all like to spice up our meals,
但是你知道一次摄入129勺胡椒粉
but, did you know that 129 teaspoons of pepper
就能立刻让你归天吗?
all at once could kill you?
或许更让人忧心的是哪怕没几勺的肉豆蔻
Perhaps, more concerning is that eating as little as a few teaspoons of nutmeg
就会诱发抽搐 心悸 恶心甚至致死
can induce convulsions, palpitations, nausea and possibly death.
当然 白糖和许多疾病都断不开关系
Of course, sugar has also been linked to a myriad of diseases.
但对一个150磅的成人来讲
But, for a 150-pound person,
一次10.5杯的白糖也很致命
10.5 cups of surgar at once is deadly.
如果摄入如此大量的白糖 或许能引发严重蛀牙
With that much sugar, you might alsodevelope some serious cavities.
但也千万别去吃牙膏啊
But, don’t go eating toothpaste.
少量的氟化物是安全的并能帮助抵御蛀牙
Fluoride is very safe in small doses and can help fight cavities.
每管牙膏170毫升或者6盎司但如果摄入这样的牙膏24管 也可能要命
But ingesting around 24 tubes with 170 millilitersor 6 ounces each could be fatal.
如果不想长皱纹
If you are trying to avoid wrinkles,
那你要知道68纳克的肉毒素是致命的
just know that 68 nanograms of botox is lethal.
毕竟它的全称叫肉毒杆菌毒素
It does stand for botulinum toxin after all.
当然了 美容注射时使用的计量是很少的
Of course, injections use a tiny fraction of that amount ,
它的功能主要是抵抗神经运作
which prevents nerves from firing,
从根本上瘫痪了肌肉
essentially paralyzing muscles.
虽然一直有人告诉你要吃水果和蔬菜
And while you’ve always been told toeat your fruits and veggies,
可是吃太多橘子会导致摄入过量的维生素C
enough oranges and you’d be overdosing on vitamin C.
当然 你要一次吃11000个橘子才会到达那个量
Granted, you need to eat about 11,000all at once to reach this dosage.
809种维生素添加剂也有同样功效
809 vitamin supplements would do the same.
如果健康食物能让你跑很快
If healthy food makes you run the other way,
那也别跑太快
don’t go too fast.
虽然我们自身能够达到惊人的速度
Though our bodies can handle amazingly fast speeds,
但我们不太擅长加速
we’re not so great at acceleration.
地球绕着太阳转的速度大概是每小时1600公里
The earth is flying around the sun at around 1600 kilometers an hour,
但这也影响不到你
and it doesn’t faze you.
但如果地球加速 转的更快的话
But if it started accelerating to a faster speed,
我们都会感觉到震颤的
we’d all feel the jolt.
横向加速度如果达到14个G
14Gs of lateral accelerration,
体内的器官就会一个接一个被撕扯开
and your organs would start to tear loose from one another.
快速奔跑也可以让你身体热起来
Running fast will also warm you up,
但如果体内温度超过40摄氏度
But when internal temperatures exceed 40 degrees celsius,
人就会热休克而且很可能诱发致死
heat stroke will kick In and could potentially lead to death.
出汗能帮助降温
Sweating can help cool you down,
但一旦有极度过热 就会诱发脱水
But with any extreme heat, dehydration sets in,
导致运往重要器官的水份不足 如肾脏和大脑
causing decreased blood flow to vital organs like the kidneys and the brain.
最终 这些器官就会关闭功能
As a result, they begin to shut off,
肠道崩溃并释放出有害细菌进入血液循环
all the intestines break down and release harmful bacteria into your bloodstream.
当然 如果内体温下降太低 低于21摄氏度
Of course, cool your internal temperature down too much below 21 degrees celsius,
机体也会进去一个致命的低体温阶段
and your body enters a lethal phase of hypothermia,
这会导致静脉收缩
which causes veins to constrict,
血流降低
and blood flow to decrease,
机体只保证内脏器官的温度直到他们也停止运作
focusing warmth on internal organs untill they begin to fail, too.
如果你想亲眼看看那些内脏器官
If you’re trying to see those internal organs,
那也要尽量避免连续照射7143腹部X射线
try to avoid getting 7143 abdominal X-rays back to back,
因为这样积累的辐射剂量也足以致死
which is enough cumulative radiation to kill you.
这种电离辐射的能量足够使原子丢失电子
This ionizing radiation has enough energy to rip electrons from atoms.
五戈瑞的辐射足以杀死一般的人口
5 grays of radiation is enough to kill 50% of the population
一场核爆炸就能产生这样当量的辐射
which a nuclear blast could administer.
如果你想远离核爆炸
If you’re hiding from a nuclear blast,
记着不要在地堡里吃太多青土豆
be careful of eating too many green potatoes in your bunker.
土豆皮上的绿色
The green color that forms on the skin
其实就是色素 本身没有毒素
is actually chlorophyll, which isn’t toxic,
但却指示着毒素茄碱的存在
but indicates the presence of the toxin solanine,
这种毒素是抵御害虫的防御机制
which is a defense mechanism against pests.
吃一个青土豆可能会让你生病
You might get sick from eating one,
但如果吃25个左右这种中等大小的绿土豆
but eat around 25 of these medium-sized green potatoes,
你的生命就岌岌可危了
and your life could be on the line.
要清楚小剂量药物有助于生命健康 但有时也会致命
What’s good for our own survival in small doses can sometimes be lethal,
就像钾 钾离子对神经冲动和肌肉收缩至关重要
like potassium. Potassium ions are essential for nerve inpulses and muscle contractions.
但注射氯化钾也会致死
But potassium chloride is also used for lethal injections.
吃够约480个香蕉就能达到这个致死量
You’d need to eat about 480 bananas to reach this lethal amount,
但胃大概撑不到你吃够那个量就会爆掉吧
but your stomach might burst before you reach that.
你要记住的就是 药物也是毒药
Just remember the dose is the poison.
想了解更多能致死的奇异事件
If you want more examples of weird things that could kill you,
快去看看我们第一部分的视频吧
check out part 1 of this video.
你也可以去看看我们新一期视频 当科学家走进音乐节
You can also watch our latest video When Scientist Go to Music Festivals.
如果想开怀大笑
If you’re looking for a good laugh
或者想拿些统计事实让你那些酷爱音乐的朋友印象深刻
and some facts from stats to impress your music-loving friends.
那就赶快订阅吧 每周四都有周更的科学视频哦
And subscribe for more weekly science videos every Thursday.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

能致命的东西有很多,但好多我们日常摄入的食物也能致人死亡你知道吗?

听录译者

Yolanda

翻译译者

丁满

审核员

Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPrndNZ4m6w

相关推荐