ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

行动的力量 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

行动的力量

THIS IS WHY ONLY 1% SUCCEED | Try it and You'll See The Difference

有时候让自己去做应做的事
Sometimes it’s hard to get yourselves
是很困难的
to do the things that you need to do.
为什么你会拖延那些很重要
Why would you delay things that are important,
并有助于达成目标的事呢?
that would help reach your goals?
你常想为什么会这样
And you wonder why that is?
你有个远大目标
You have this huge goal.
却似乎突破不了那道心理障碍
Yeah. You can not seem to push through the mental blocks.
你想投入所有时间去做一件事
You have something that you want to do full time.
却似乎无法战胜拖延
But you can’t seem to beat procrastination.
这种现象出现了无数次
This is something we see over and over and over again.
而你从没有把想法付诸行动
And it’s this idea that you don’t ever start.
你永远停留在想象阶段
You stay trapped in your head.
日复一日 我们被反复做的事所塑造
We are what we repeatedly do.
有一些不好的心理习惯
There are mental habits that are bad.
不好的情绪习惯
There are emotional habits that are bad.
还有一些不好的身体习惯
There are physical habits that are bad.
一天初始之时最差的习惯
The worst habit
你会很讨厌我这么说
and you’re gonna, you’re gonna hate me for saying this,
就是碰手机
the first hour of the day is touching your phone.
这是最糟糕的事
It’s the worst thing that you could do.
因为这会上瘾
Because you have that addiction to it
我会告诉你为什么你想这么做
and I’ll tell you the reason why you want to do it,
当你醒着的时候 谈起脑电波
And when you wake up talking about brainwaves states,
我们会想到超级英雄
we’re talking about superhero States.
大脑会在不同的时候产生不同的脑电波
Your brain cycles through different brainwaves.
beta阶段是你最清醒的时候
Bate is when you’re most awake.
你们大多人现在正处于beta阶段
This is what you’re in Bate most of you right now.
delta阶段在你睡着的时候
Delta is when you’re sleep.
在veta和beta阶段之间 也就是你快醒来的时候
In between Veta and Bate, when you’re most awake,
是一个叫做alpha的阶段
is a state called Alpha.
当你冥想和深呼吸的时候
All rights, it’s a state you go in when you meditate.
你就进入这个阶段
States you go into when you do deep breathing.
你的性格由习惯塑造
Your character is formed by habits.
你的习惯取决于
And habits are formed by discipline
你有没有自制力
or the lack of discipline.
你有好习惯是因为你能控制自己
You have good habits because you’re disciplined yourself.
我们有坏习惯
We have bad habits
是因为我们对自己缺乏控制
because we don’t discipline ourselves.
因此控制变成了习惯
For that discipline becomes habits
那些习惯成为我们的性格
and those habits become our character.
我从不把自己当成天才
I’ve never really viewed myself as
而是把自己的才华
particularly talented, view myself as,
看作中等偏上
you know, slightly above average in talent
我的超人之处在于
and where I excel is
可笑而令人反感的职业道德
ridiculous, sickening work ethic.
别人睡觉的时候
While the other guy sleeping.
我在工作 别人吃饭的时候
I’m working while the other guys eating.
我还在工作
I’m working.
大多数拖延的人都处于一个无所事事的状态
Most people who procrastinate are there in a state of procrastination.
我们能感觉得到 是吗
That’s the feeling, right?
或者说他们没有一个好的策略
Or they have a poor strategy
来执行一件事 把事情做完
for executing thing, getting things done.
改变状态的最好办法之一
One of the best ways of changing your state
就是让身体动起来
is by moving your body.
是的 因为当你的身体动起来 你的大脑也活动起来了
Right. Because as your body moves, your brain groups.
生活和商业的秘诀在于
The thing about life and business and success
你必须愿意开始行动
is that you have to be willing to start.
对于拖延症患者来说 开始行动是最难的
And for people that procrastinate, starting is the hardest part.
对于焦虑和野心太大的人来说
For people that worry, for people that think too big,
开始行动是最难的
starting is the hardest part.
如果你想摆脱坏习惯的恶性循环
If you want to get off the cycle of bad habits
获得更好的选择机会
and average choices that you’ve been living in,
离开你的既定轨道 向前走一小步
go out of your way to take a small step forward.
再一小步 再一小步
Then another, and another.
我很年轻的时候就懂得
I learned very young that
不要试着去建造一座墙
you don’t try to build a wall.
不要一开始就去筑一座墙
You don’t set out to build a wall.
不要说
You don’t say that
我要建造有史以来
I’m gonna build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall
最大最宏伟的墙
that’s ever been built.
不要从这儿开始
You don’t start there.
你应该说我要把这块砖
You say I’m gonna lay this brick
砌得不能再完美
as perfectly as a brick can be laid.
在这个世界上不会有一块砖
There will not be one brick on the face of the earth.
砌得比这块更好
That’s going to be laid better than this brick.
在接下来的十分钟里 我就砌这块砖
I’m gonna lay in this next ten minutes.
然后你每天都这么做
And you do that every single day.
于是你就筑起了墙
Ensues yeah. You have a wall.
很快你拥有了一面墙
And soon you have a wall and I think psychologically
我觉得在心理上
the advantage that, that gives me over
让我得以在各种情形下
a lot of people that I’ve have been in competition
超过许多竞争者的优势在于
with in different situations.
是当你看到一个非常宏大的目标时
It’s too difficult to take the first step
很难迈出第一步
when you look how big the task is.
我从不觉得一个任务很宏大
The task is never huge to me.
它永远只是一块砖
It’s always one brick.
如何迫使自己这么做呢?
How do you force yourself to do it?
你可以在早上醒来时说
You can wake up in the morning and say
今天我保证能在
today I’m committing to making small progress
我感兴趣的事上有个小进步
on this thing I’m curious about.
我相信成功有一个公式
I believe there’s the success formula
它由两部分组成
and it takes two parts.
第一步是展示
It takes first showing up.
只要展示出来就成功了一半
50% of success is just showing up.
我觉得在生活中
I think in life,
你想要展示 展示自己的健康
you want to show up, show up for your health,
展示自己的关系
show up for your relationships,
展示自己的事业和服务
show up for your career, show up for your service.
但只要展示就能完成工作吗
But just showing up is that just gonna get the job done.
不 你得全力以赴
No, you have to play full out.
你为什么在做手头的事?
Why you’re doing the things that you’re doing?
为什么你会有这些坏习惯
Why do you have the bad habits that you have like?
比如你发现自己在同一个时间
When you find yourself at the same point
反复地说
over and over and saying,
啊这就像土拨鼠日
oh, there’s like Groundhog Day.
为什么我总是
Why is it that I just keep
反复停留在同一个地方
landing in the same spot over and over?
你必须思考
Well, you have to look at it and say
你要知道背后的原因
you know what are the things leading up to that,
我做了哪些决定
what are the decisions I’m making,
我处于哪些习惯
what are the habits I’m doing,
我为什么要做现在的事
why am I doing the things that I’m doing?
很快你会开始认识自己的行为模式
And pretty soon, you can start to recognize your own patterns
当你认识到自己的行为模式
when you can recognize your own patterns.
你就能做出改变
That’s when you can create change.
你会感受到阻力
You will feel resistance.
你会痛苦挣扎
You will struggle.
你会开始觉得它应该变得更完美
You will start to feel like it needs to be perfect.
你会想到各种借口
You’re going to come up with excuses.
你会劝自己放弃 为什么呢
You’re going to talk yourself out of it. Why?
因为你习惯于空想
Well, because you’re used to thinking
而现在你在让自己行动
and now you’re asking yourself to do.
我为什么在阐释
Why am I explaining what you should expect?
你应该做好哪些心理准备?
The reason why I’m explaining what you should expect is because
因为那些感受是正常的
it’s normal to feel those things.
感到害怕很正常
It’s normal to feel scared.
觉得自己不想做
It’s normal to feel like
也很正常
you don’t want to do it.
想要做到完美也很正常
It’s normal to think about doing it perfect.
你可以选择让它们阻止你前进
Letting those things stop you is a choice.
成功之路
The road to success is
需要承诺
through commitment and
也需要驱动力
through the strength to drive
来兑现承诺
through that commitment
当遇到困难的时候
when it gets hard.
你一定会遇到困难
And it is gonna get hard
你有时会想要放弃
and you’re gonna want to quit sometimes.
但想想你是谁 更重要的是你想成为谁
But it’ll be colored by who you are
你就会坚持下去
and more who you want to be.
微小的行动是唯一的解决方案
The only solution is micro action.
别无他法
That’s it.
我不希望你在大目标周围徘徊
I don’t want your shed about your big goals.
事实上 对于这里的所有人
In fact, for everybody out there,
我希望你们在开始每天行动
I don’t want your shed about your dreams and your goals
坚持几周之前
until you’re actually taking the actions
不要对梦想和目标犹豫不决
every day for a couple weeks straight.
在你证明自己已经醒来之前
You don’t get to talk about your dreams
不要开始谈论你的梦想
until you can prove that you wake up.
每一天你都要
And every single damn day,
迫使自己向前行动一小步
you push yourself to take one small action forward.
如果你能这样坚持一个月
If you can do that consistently for a month,
你才有资格开始谈论梦想
then you can start talking about your dreams,
你可以开始说如何从中赚钱
then you can start talking about how you make money at it,
或是如何使其变得更强大
then you can start talking about how you build steel around it.
但在你真正从床上爬起来
But until you can actually get your ass out of bed
并向自己承诺去做所需的事之前
and make the commitment to yourself to
你只是空谈
do the actions required you’re just all talk.
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

与其徘徊不定自怨自艾,不如行动起来,迈出你的第一步。

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

紫叶醡浆草

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghMZe9NRAgY

相关推荐